My dear Princess

Av nidhi181002

Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her mas... Mer

Characters
1.The Party
2. Brother vs Sister
3. The Wedding Proposal
4. The Wedding
5.Pag phere
6. Trauma
7. Starting a job
8. The Security
9. Blackmail
10. I failed!
11. Hurt
12. A Chance
13. Face-Off
14. Ice cream date
15. A Chat!
16. What is she up to?
17. A spat!
18. A friend!
19. Friends outing
20. Spilling the beans!
21. First kiss!
New Book Announcement!
22. Accusation!
23. Past!
24. Happy Birthday!
25. Gifts!
26. Proposal!
27. Hacker
28. Hide me/her!
29. Abirs' Arrest
30. It was all Planned!
31. Calm down Abhinav!
32. Abir is back
33. Date
34. Let's paint!
35. Dance!
37. Why is he here?
38. That dreadful day
39. Fireflies
40. Blissful!
41. Aftercare!
42. Pranking him
43. He's in love
44. A chase
45. It won't take long
46. Avoiding her
47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love
48. Only you are allowed to help her!
49. Angry men
50. Apologize to her!
51. The Hawan and Apologies
52. His past
53. His Punishment
54. Hail to the King and Queen
55. Plan in action
56. Not my family!
57. The end of enemies
58. Seduce?
59. Our time together
Epilogue
Epilogue II

36. Will you be able to save her till coronation?

16.4K 677 18
Av nidhi181002

Abhinav

We both woke up and went to our respective work after getting ready. I dropped her at her office and reached mine. Now she is the COO of her dad's company and Abir is the marketing head. She is managing both of their works as Abir is not here. I got busy with my day and went back home late at night. I walked in and saw Isha sleeping on the dining table resting her head on her hand.

I shook her a little and she sat up with a tired smile.

"Get changed. I will re-heat the food," she said with a smile and I went up to kiss her forehead.

I took a quick bath and changed into my sweatpants and T-shirt. I went down and saw her arranging dinner for both of us. We both had our dinner and went to our room. I sat leaning on the headrest and she snuggled closer to me resting her head on my chest.

"Nav..." She called me cutely. 

"Hmm..." I hummed kissing her hair.

"I am scared." She said making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"About what baby?" I asked rubbing her palms. She huffed and turned to me.

"About Manjiri. What if she tries something else to harm us?" She asked in a worry-laced voice. That woman is not someone who sits quiet after facing humiliation and her text clearly states that her next target is my wife. But, I can go to any extent to keep my Isha away from all the possible troubles. I can bring down the mightiest of people to their feet if they try to harm my wife.

"She won't even be able to touch you, princess. I will make sure of it." I replied.

"I want everyone else to be safe too! Mainly you Nav!" she said and kissed my cheek.

"By the way biwi, when are we going to take the next step in our marriage?" I asked her in a teasing tone to divert her mind and she became a strawberry blushing. Her eyes became saucers and her mouth was agape.

"Nav..." She whined cutely hitting my chest and hiding her face in my neck.

"I'm serious biwi, now look at me," I said making her look at me and holding her face.

"Soon Mr. Husband, until then can I cuddle with my King?" She asked kissing my eyes.

"As my queen commands!" I replied and we both slid under the covers but we didn't stop at cuddling and it led to a hot makeout session.

The next time I woke up she was already getting ready for her work. 

"Good morning!" She wished, looking at me through the mirror. I walked toward her and kissed her till we both were out of breath. I traced kisses down her jawline.

"Now it's a good morning Princess!" I whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe before walking into the bathroom.

She was taking out her nuptial chain when I came out after bathing. I took it from her and tied it around her neck. Then I took a pinch of vermillion from her sindhurdhani and filled her hair partition. A little vermillion fell on her nose. She wiped it blushing.

"It became red."  She said pointing to her nose after wiping her nose.

"But doesn't it mean I love you so much when Sindhur falls on your nose?" I asked snaking my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

"Yes!" she replied with a blush and kissed my cheek. 

"I love you Nav!" She said tightening her hold around me.

"I love you more, Princess!" I replied kissing her forehead.

"I should go now," She said getting away from me and walking out. I felt something horrible was going to happen when she left. I just hope she will be safe.

I went to the office shrugging off these thoughts and started working. It was lunchtime and I tried calling Isha but she didn't answer. I was going to call her again when I got a call from her security head.

"Yes, Dharam?" I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"Sir, Ma'am came to a mall for shopping and your mother along with Sneha are here. They are not giving any good vibes." He reported. I know these women are up to something.

"I will be there in a while. Be with her. Don't let them come near to my wife." I ordered him and ran out of my cabin. I asked my secretary to reschedule my meetings and drove off. 

When I reached there the scene in front of me made my blood boil. What the hell is happening here? I walked toward them in two long strides and held the hand which was raised against my wife, My Princess. How dare she raise her hand on my Isha? I pulled Isha closer to me by wrapping my free hand around her shoulder.

"What the hell is going on here? Dharam!" I yelled and within a second Dharam was in front of me bowing his head.

"Why the hell is this woman so close to my wife? Where were you?" I roared and he gulped shaking in fear.

"Sir, we were fighting the attackers who were about to strike on ma'am and we finished them off just now." He replied eyes cast down. I looked at Isha who was shaking in fear. I left the hand I was holding and engulfed Isha in a hug. She started sobbing. 

"Shh, princess. I am here. Your Nav is here." I said rubbing her back in a soothing manner and she clutched me tightly.

"How dare you raise a hand on my wife?" I yelled at the woman standing in front of me. She flinched at my voice but I care less. 

"She...She tried to steal one of our jewelry sets. That ma'am complained about it." She said shaking in fear and pointed to Sneha.

"What the bloody hell? She is the COO of Raizadha Corp. She is the wife of Abhinav Singh Rathore and sister of Ishaan Singh Raizadha. Why the hell does she needs to steal something when she can buy this goddamn mall at a snap of her fingers? Don't you dare lie!?" I asked again in a high tone. All the while Isha is silent. She is not like this. She knows how to reply but why is she quiet now? The woman shivered a little and finding no other option opened her mouth.

"Sorry sir. That ma'am said she will get me a promotion if I humiliate ma'am. That's why..." She confessed. How dare she?

"I want her to be fired right now if you don't want to shut down your business!" I warned the manager and turned toward Sneha. I was raging in anger now. It was my principle of not hurting women that kept me bound till now. But, the moment I saw tears in my wife's eyes no principle, no self-control, and no amount of respect could bind me. I can break all my values and vows for her. 

"I have left you every time thinking you were immature. But not anymore. You will be blacklisted from all the modeling projects from now on. And if I see you anywhere near my wife again you won't be breathing the next moment," I warned and Isha rubbed the back of my palm with her hand in order to control my anger and it did calm me a little. I was about to walk away with Isha when the woman I hated to the core showed up in front of me. I started feeling weak but I had to stay strong for my Princess, my wife, my Isha. No one has the right to disrespect her. Absolutely no one! I held Isha closer to me because she gave me strength. No, she is my strength.

"Well, look the unwanted trash is defending his wife!" She exclaimed passing me a disgusting look. This is something I heard since my childhood. Every time she got upset or frustrated she came to me and took out her frustration cursing me. She used to come to my school and beat me and spat all kinds of swearing at me. She has always managed to make me insecure about myself and my abilities since childhood.

"Leave before I forget my morals of not hitting women!" I gritted and she passed me a nasty look. It was her words and curses that made me feel unworthy of love and affection. She made me feel like I didn't deserve love. It was this woman who made me feel terrified at the thought of trusting women, it was the very same woman who tainted the purity of Mother Word for me. If it was not for my chachi and Dadi sa trying to make me understand that every woman is not like my mother and there are people who can love me for what I am I would have lost my Isha thinking every woman is a cheat like my mother and Sneha. It was Isha who made me feel like I deserved love. It was her love for me that made me forget all this woman's hate. It was the power of her love for me and my family that made me feel alive again after this woman crushed my heart in every possible way. It was Isha that made me open up to her with her little gestures and set every crushed part of my heart and now she made it beat only for her, dance to her tunes, and yearn for her laughs. She fixed my heart and made it hers' forever.

"I will. But will she survive till your coronation?" She gritted. I can see that hate-filled in her eyes and venom dripping in her voice. How can a woman be like this? How can she think of taking away her own son's happiness away from him? What was the mistake that I committed that she is hell-bent on ruining me? But I am not going to let her hurt my Isha.

"Don't you dare target my wife!" I warned her. She gave me a devilish smile. Her face screamed danger and she looked no less than an evil witch—a snake, which eats her own children.

"Let's see. If you can protect your wife till your coronation then I will never mess with you both. But will you be able to protect her?" She raised a brow in a challenging manner. I let her go every time because she was my mother. Because she came at me. But I swear if she dares to target my princess she is going to see the worst side of me. She is going to face her destruction.

"I will protect her with my life!" I announced and walked out holding Ishas' hand. She is clutching to me like a koala bear and it is worrying me now. She did relax in my arms but she was looking terrified when I entered. I know she is not affected by what I saw a while ago. Something else happened before I reached here which made her like this but what?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22K 1.2K 15
Abhimann Singh Rathore: 27 year old, heartless and ruthless king of Rajasthan, a perfectionist, CEO of Rathore industries and mafia king of the world...
54.8K 2.4K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
967K 38.3K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
2.2M 142K 66
*Status- Complete* Book one of the Royal Romance series. "She was the girl he used to see in his dreams" _________________________________________ "E...