We Hate Sharing But For You T...

By trashlifeisthebest

You don't get it, do you y/n. You really do know how to make a man weak. Never in our life have we been so in... More

Prologue
My readers I have a question!
chap 1 Meeting the frightened old man
Chap 2 An Artist need of inspiration
Chap 3 Old man again? A game with Yuno
Chap 4 Ni-San I want a new pet please!
Chap 5 Yuno goes towards the swordsmith village.
Chap 6 The swordsmith village and the encountering another uppermoon.
Chap 7 A chase/race to escape upper 4
Chap 8 Came home to more drama
Chap 9 Your not getting away this time
Chap 10 Trapped
Chap 11 Rethinking thoughts
Chap 12 Stressful and Confusion
Chap 13 Be cautious
Chap 14 Who's the real number 6?
Chapter 15 The Act Of Betrayal

Y/n Background

923 21 4
By trashlifeisthebest

First thing I wanna clarify since people kinda got the wrong idea of me assuming they are a particular skin color. You can be any race you are. I'm most likely choosing the pictures more so based on these characters' designs.

Y/n will be a half beed in this story, so yes, half demon/human for the sake of the plot. She also contains marachi blood. In the day, y/n remain as a human, but as night arrives, more of her demon features appear, but even so, this doesn't make her a full demon. She can only regenerate at night ,depending on how much strength she has. However, even at night, y/n can also mask her demon features if needed.

Y/n's Race's (Choose your y/n)
But y/n eyes will remain (purple) for the sake of the plot as well.
Y/n Age: 19 human age (In demon years, this is considered that's 119 years)

Y/n little bro: Yuno (5 human age), (50) demon years
...

Yuno is also a half breed demon as well, but he doesn't contain marachei blood. He is weaker and a little bit more oblivious than y/n, but he's a child. What do you expect. Yuno can somewhat fight, tho if he's being pressed.

Both y/n and Yuno can eat humans, but they don't. If y/n feels extremely irritated or she feels threatened she may take a bite out of the person's body (limbs) but not Yuno, he's only witness y/n do that once bc a man tried to take advantage of her. Y/n is more likely to confront and beat up her opponent or take revenge in silence.

Y/n Blood Demon Art: Mimic Mirrors

(The pic won't load)

She creates a mirror prison that surrounds her opponent, and the mirrors absorb the opponents attack and reflect it back to them dealing twice as much damage. To add to this, y/n may also attack more if she decides to throw glass shards to her opponent as well as the pieces of glass endlessly bounce off the mirrors repeatedly, striking her opponent and if glass manage to get inside someone's blood it starts to harden the blood (blood clot) slowly killing them.

he word Mimic in y/n title indicates she can also copy someone voice and lure them away or to her this giving her the chance to escape or to take down her opponent in silence. (She sometimes teases people as well)

Y/n can also create glass objects sometimes as well for decoration,etc.

Y/n gets called the Mimic Mirror Maiden given by gyokko since he finds it weird that someone as beautiful as you isn't married and the fact that he is fascinated that the mirrors you create is based on your own blood this making him considered you an artist, although you beg to differ.

Both of your parents remain unknown (for now) since they found out y/n has some sharp teeth and sharper nails when she was born at that time they were disgusted and took pity and decided to leave her at an orphanage. When Yuno was born, they unfortunately felt the same and left him also. But at the age of 14, y/n left the orphanage, and raised, and cared for herself along with Yuno.

Y/n hands/arms are covered with some beautiful tattoos that were forcefully burned onto her hand/arms when she was little from her parents. Y/n parents would repeatedly do this to the point when they did stop the tattoo markings are now permanently tainted on her. (Kinda like akaza but not that many)

Y/n lives in a village, but her home is located in a cave for safety reasons. But she has another house above the cave as a disguise for her below cave house. In order to get inside her cave, she jumps into a little water that's located in a pond near the upper house that quickly transports her to below. Of course, she could sometimes teleport through her mirrors that she created in her caves as well if needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 15.9K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...
242 23 11
So basically, you. Muzan's 14-year-old half-demon daughter (I know it's cliche but bear with me) who he doesn't know even exists, somehow ended up u...
128K 4.4K 66
"You know, you weren't supposed to see them." He dropped my arm. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" He grabbed my other arm, exposing those c...
551K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...