π’π‡πˆπƒπƒπ€π“- π’œ 𝓉𝒢𝓁ℯ β„΄οΏ½...

By A_solitude_girl12

βΰΌ’π’πˆππ†π‡π€ππˆπ€ ΰΌ’βž The name itself signifies power and control. A family that is everyone's dream. A fam... More

𝙀π™₯π™žπ™œπ™π™–π™§π™
πŸ…²πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ†‚
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||π•‹π•Žπ•†||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•€π•šπ•©||
||π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•†π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•© ||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•†π•Ÿπ•–||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•©||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•†π•Ÿπ•–||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•©||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•©||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•‹π•Žπ•†||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– -1
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– -2
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– -3
Q/A
Announcement

||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

54.2K 3.8K 145
By A_solitude_girl12

"so what my princess did in her bua's home" abhyant asked while setting on bed with miksha on his lap .

"We had alot of fun papa , you know pihu introduced me to her many friends" miksha said in her cute voice while abhyant smiled hearing her . Pihu Kulkarni, is daughter of sanjana singhania Kulkarni who is one and only sister of singhania brothers.

Ayushree entered the room with staff carrying pihu's backpack and luggage.Ayushree smiled seeing her husband who attentively abhyant was listening to his daughter.

" Mumma" miksha raised her hands signing ayushree to pick her up . Ayushree picked her up effortlessly.

" Mumma...hungry" miksha said cuddled herself in her mother arms. Ayushree smiled seeing her behaviour. Abhyant was observing both mother and daughter moves silently.

" Let's get you freshen up, then we will cook miksha 's favourite chocolate pancake" ayushree said making miksha smile ear to ear .

"Then mumma and miksha will go to mall " miksha said her whole day plan . Miksha is very extrovert person she likes to roam and spend time but did I told you miksha a damn possessive girl .she can't share her mother and father attention to anyone. God knows from whom she inherited this quality.

"Done!!" Ayushree said while kissing her cheeks making miksha copy her action . They both mother daughter came out off there land hearing cough sound.

" am l invited in this day plan?" Abhyant asked while standing infront and looking at his daughter.miksha keep tapping her fingers on her chin like she is thinking.

"No ,it's only mamma and miksha day" miksha said making abhyant frown but seeing his daughter happy face made him smile.

"Okay" abhyant said showing as he surrender himself making miksha giggle with joy seeing her dad action.

"Baby you go to washroom, mumma is coming" abhyant said miksha immediately ran to her bathroom.

"Don't be careless , like your always " abhyant said while pulling ayushree close and bending her left hand behind her back making ayushree close her eyes in pain.

"Otherwise..." Abhyant said in warning tone with that tapped her cheeks with his two fingers as warning and jerked her away making her stumble. Shaking head at her abhyant went from there .

Ayushree cleaned her face and Went to washroom to help her daughter. Both mother daughter duo entered the kitchen.

(Miksha 's outfit)

"So what kind of fun you did at your bua house" ayushree asked making miksha smiled sheepishly. Ayushree frowned her eyebrows seeing her daughter big smile.

"Nothing big mumma" miksha said giving her most innocent smile but her mumma being well aware about her antics and naughtiness.

"Miksha abhyant Singhania" ayushree said her full name trying to be strict which she can't.

"Mumma it doesn't suits you" miksha said non Chantilly making ayushree Shake her head .

Attitude toh dekho, Puri ki puri baap pe Gaye hai .

"Naina ki grandmother ...."miksha said while ayushree frown seeing new name from her daughter mouth .

"Array mumma,pihu ki classmate Naina" miksha said clearing her mother doubt. Ayushree served her pancakes who started have while seating in kitchen Island. Miksha started to devour her chocolate pancakes.

"Naina ki dadi bahut khadoos hai woh jab dekho tab naino danth thi rehta toh we all decided to teach her lesson(Naina's grandmother is very evil . she always scolds Naina) "miksha said eating her pancakes with hands making her hands and mouth smudge with chocolate.

"Toh apna kya kiya madam (so what you did madam)" ayushree asked sarcastically while cleaning her daughter mouth with her pallu (saree's end) making miksha giggle.

"I didn't done anything mumma, miksha is innocent" miksha said in innocent tone trying to convence her mother but her mother being well aware about her naughtiness didn't believed her .

"We just dyed her in purple colour when she was sleeping" miksha said while making innocent face while ayushree widened her eyes at her daughter naughtiness.

"And .." ayushree asked while folding her hand near chest trying to intimidate her in which she failed miserably.

"We tried to scare her from ghost" miksha said and laughed another laughter joined her soon . Ayushree turned to see sister in law standing near kitchen door and both are laughing hard.

"Oh my god you did that miksha" navya said while coming near them .miksha nodded hear head making ayushree smiled seeing her daughter cuteness.

"Aww. Your so cute" navya said while pulling miksha cheeks making miksha cheeks flushed .

"Chalo now get you clean then we will go" ayushree said picked her daughter.

"Navya you can join us ,if you want"ayushree asked to off kindness while miksha rubbed her chocolate smudge cheeks with her mother cheeks.

" No bhabhi next time, I have some office work" navya said smiling at mother daughter bond . Giving a quick bye to navya , ayushree went to her room.

(Ayushree outfit)

Ayushree was driving the car and miksha was seating in passenger seat .when miksha asked her question which made her shock for sometime.

"Mumma can I have also boyfriend" miksha asked innocently making ayushree shocked.

"Why this sudden question baby"ayushree asked well aware about the person who stuffed this stupid thing in her mind.

"Bui, bui said it's our age to have boyfriends and enjoy our life"miksha repeated same thing which her bua said to her and pihu when they were studying and there goes Ayushree was right .Ayushree was Thinking different ways to kill that sanjana.

"Can I mumma"miksha asked innocently. She is very enthusiastic girl . She likes to learn new things and this boyfriend thing seems interesting to her .

"No baby it's not your age for all this" ayushree said trying to convince her while parking her car .

" But bui said.." miksha said while folding her heads near chest turning fer face otherside showing her mumma that she is angry.

"Okay ,let's do one thing if you convinced your papa , I will also agree" ayushree said smartly.she knows abhyant will never going agree on this and he will easily handle miksha unlike her .

"Pinky promise" miksha said with her twinkling eyes while showing her small finger. Convincing daddy is easy than mumma thought miksha. Abhyant always filled his daughter. let's see will he able to fill this new demand of his daughter.

" Pinky Promise" ayushree said while joining her small finger with miksha .

"Chalo let's go" ayushree said while coming out of car and they both enjoyed their day with lots of fun .

********************

Dhriti was seating in relax position on her chair while remembering about their morning talk . A tear slide from her eyes remembering morning flashback.

Ride was filled with silence which dhriti tried to break it .

"Thank you for dropping me" dhriti said feeling nervous with silence.

"Iam sorry for yesterday" shashvat said looking at her for some seconds. Dhriti hope raised hearing him may be there is still chances for their relation.

"Look dhriti , I will directly come to the point. Dhriti your a very nice girl . You have everything which a man wants for his love,for his wife but unfortunately I am not that man . These two years were not easy for you i know and I don't want make more hard for you " shashwat said with clarity in his voice while tears started come out off her eye. She knows what coming up next .

"Means?" Dhriti asked controlling her crying.

"Let's get divorce, I will take care of everything. " Shashvat said while parking car as they reached Newlife hospital which belongs to singhania. Shashvat turned towards her seeing her crying face ,he felt frustrated for some time but calming himself he forwarded his kerchief.

"Give me some time and thank you so much for the advice" dhriti said and immediately went out of the car closing door with thudd sound .

"It's for your betterment only dhriti, you don't deserve this ,you don't deserve me" shashvat said and immediately turned his car and went from their .

~~~~~~

Dhriti was a Norma girl who always wished to have loving and caring husband but fate turned her all wishes down. Dhiri didn't saw her father face , her mother raised her and her brother. Many hurdles came infront of her mother life but her mother proved her worth and now she is standing as one of the powerful woman, Divya mehra cabinet minister . Dhriti faced society who always questioned about her father. Looking at couples being madly love with eachother dhriti also thought may be her dream will also became true and it got almost got true when she got married with her college crush, shashwat singhania. Yes college crush dhriti always used to stalk on him she also saw a badboy shashwat singhania turning into a mad lover but not for her for someone else. When she got marriage proposal for shashwat singhania,she didn't thought about anything else she just thout may be her dream is going to become true but may be fate had planned something else for them .

*******************

A dark room was showing where a man hands where tied with poles leaving his whole body hang . His body was covered with burning scars whipping marks . A sudden light on his eyes made him quirm and he tried to open his eyes . He was not able to open his eyes completely but he saw there man's shadow . He immediately recognised them .

"Welcome singhania brothers" man said after alot off struggle because the special treatment which he received.

"Hell to you too inspector Kapil" vivaan said while smirking enjoying his condition and standing infront of him .

" So did you enjoyed our hospitality" shashvat asked while seating on the chair infront of him while signalling his men for a drink . They handed him drink . While elder one is smoking looking at the scene.

"Offcourse i enjoyed but your bad i didn't said anything" inspector Kapil said showing fake sympathy and making them all burn with anger .

"You will spit the name , it just matter of time" abhyant said in dominating voice while crushing his cigarette on inspector Kapil cheeks making him cry in pain . Other two smirked seeing his tears . After sometime abhyant left his cheeks.

"He will not leave any singhania, mark my words he will take his revenge soon and you three will not able to do anything other than crying on your fate " inspector Kapil said while coughing alot making three brothers halt their steps who were going out off the cell .

Shashvat was ready to punch him but abhyant holded his arm and sighed him 'no '. The three brother went from their.

**********************
Singhania company:

The three brothers are seating in abhyant cabin while discussing about the unknown persons who is hell behind to kill singhanias just then abhyant phone pinged with notification. They ignored it for first time but when it repeatedly pinged with notification. Abhyant picked his phone and looked the notification. Abhyant was looking at his phone with unknown emotions making vivaan and shashvat confused.

Vivaan slowly went behind his brother chair and looked at his brother phone.

"Awww..." Vivaan yelled making abhyant come back to his senses before he could do or say something.vivaan snatched his phone.

" Vivaan give me , my phone" abhyant yelled running behind his brother trying to catch him .

"Show me also vivaan " shashvat asked curiously. His curiosity is increasing seeing vivaan teasing smile.

"See.." vivaan showed him .

(Imagine them as ayushree and miksha with outfit
mentioned Above and their today dayout pics)

"Aww my buddy is looking so cute" vivaan said while gushing over miksha cuteness making other two brothers Chuckled. Shashvat looked towards his elder brother.

"I can't trust her after knowing what she did years back" abhyant said turning happy atmosphere into serious.

"Why can't you forgot and move on " shashvat adviced seeing his brother condition who is adamant to not forgive his wife for the mistake which she did years back.

"Why can't you forgot her and move on" abhyant said while seating making shashvat glare at him seeing his glare abhyant smirked which added fuel to his anger .
Before he breaks his brother face, shashvat immediately went from there banging the door hardly.

Abhyant chuckled seeing shashvat anger while vivaan just shrugged his shoulders seeing his both brothers stubbornness and continued gushing over his buddy from which he remembered he have pacify his buddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 30.1K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
162K 6.6K 108
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
1.3M 61.2K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...