Third Time's A Charm

By ShanayJones629

Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eig... More

•Must Read •Warnings
Characters & Background on Main C.
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19🌶️
21
22?️
23🌶️
24🌶️
25
26
27
28🌶️
29
Bonus Chapter.
New book alert Jamican

20

10.8K 417 162
By ShanayJones629

"Fuck-" I shouted as I came for the eighth time tonight or should I say morning.

I looked at the time and sighed.

4:23 a.m.

We've been fucking for eight hours with five minutes breaks here and there

My body was slowly slipping into overstimulation.

Steele had his head buried into the crook of my neck. I removed my hand from his hair and he pulled away while pulling out.

Since my legs were resting on his arms he let them down to his waist. I wrapped my legs around him and he placed his hand under my ass.

I could feel our cum slowly dripping out of me.

He eased me up from the wall and walked me to the bed. "No more," I whispered.

"Last round," he said while sitting down.

"Are you kidding me? I'll die!" I said and he kissed my lips.

"No I'm not and no you won't," he said before laying on his back.

"Steele-"

"You're the one who said, and I quote, I'm a big girl, Steele, I think I can take a big cock and not fucking break," he said and I looked away.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Ride me," he said and I shook my head.

"My legs will give out I'm too tired-"

"Ride me or I'll fuck you with all my length and I'll do so until you block out," he threatened.

I stared into his eyes for a bit and yes he was dead serious.

I eased up and hovered over his hard dick and that was already standing up, ready for me.

I moved his wide tip to my entrance and closed my eyes as I slid down his dick. My pussy clamped around him and we both groaned "Fuck,".

"I moved up and down and he closed his eyes. Biting his bottom lip with a small smirk.

"So good," he whispered.

My palms flat out on his hard chest. Moving at my own pace. I rolled my hips and his mouth twitch into a smile.

"Mhmh," I moaned at the feeling.

Her pussy was swollen and clamped around my dick. She moved slowly and I actually enjoyed it.

My hands went back and grabbed her ass cheek. Slapping her right cheek twice.

"Steele," she hissed and I looked at her.

I smiled as I leaned up, I pulled her into a kiss and she kissed me back while wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I deepened the kiss and my tongue invaded her mouth. Our tongues move along with each other and I moved my right hand to her clit. I rubbed the sensitive bud with my finger and she moaned into the kiss.

She started moving faster and I felt her body shaking. I leaned down while pulling her down with her.

Her hand left my shoulders and went up to the side of my neck as we kissed.

I started meeting her bounce and when I went a bit deep she hissed. She pulled away from the kiss and I moved my hand to her back.

"I'm sorry baby," I said as the tears in her eyes finally fell again.

I continued thrusting up and we both moaned. I wrapped my arms around her tight as I fucked her.

"Steele," she moaned in my ear.

"I know baby," I said as she tightens around me more.

"Fuck," I groaned.

Soon she came and I hurried and burst my load into her. I rolled us over and pulled out slowly.

Her body jerked and I watched as my cum pooled out of her.

I smirked before kissing her breasts. I pulled away and look down at her.

"Keep your eyes open," I said and she forced her eyes open.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I made a warm bubble bath and went back into the robe.

I picked her up and brought her into the bathroom. I slowly placed her down and they told her I'll be back.

The room was messy.

We fuck on the couch, on the bed, by the fireplace, in the closet, on the closet door, and on the ground.

Damn

I cleaned up and changed the sheets. I went back into the bathroom and joined her.

I washed our bodies and then dried them off. Without getting dressed I placed her into the bed and climbed in.

I pulled her into me and she had already closed her heavy lids.

Just then my alarm went off and I turned it off. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I was shaken awake and I sighed before opening my eyes.

I was so tired

I sat up and groaned in pain. With the comforter covering my chest, I yawned.

"Sore?" he asked and I nodded.

I looked at him and he had a tray in his hands. "I'm sorry baby, but I warned you and now you know why I was hesitant," he said as I pout.

He leaned in and asked for a kiss.

"My mouth stinks," I said while covering my mouth.

"I don't give a fuck. I want a kiss from my wife,"

I sighed and kissed him. I pulled away and he smiled. "I made you something," he said

"Food," I grinned and he placed the tray down before lifting the dish covers.

Mhmm

My mouth watered immediately

"I'll brush my teeth first," I said while tearing my eyes away.

I moved my legs and groaned. "Oh my god," I said at the pain. He chuckled before lifting me up bridal style. He brought me to the bathroom and I glared at him.

"I want to pee first," I said.

He placed me at the toilet and waited."I can't go if you're washing me," I said and he walked over to the counter.

He picked up my toothbrush and wet it. He placed the toothpaste on it as he waited.

I started peeing the sting I felt brought tears to my eyes. The tear rolled down my cheeks as I finished.

Steele walked out and I wiped. Standing up with holding on to the counter for support. I flushed the toilet and my husband walked in.

He had a fluffy white towel in his hand. He came towards me and picked me up.

He placed me on the countertop and placed the robe on. He placed a kiss on my lips after tying the string of the robe.

He picked up the toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After he was done, I rinse my mouth. He brought me back into the room and placed me on the bed.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked after looking at the time.

5:37 p.m.

"I have bigger priorities," he said and my heart skipped a beat.

I ate and took a pill he gave me. He then bathed me. I went back to sleep and woke later with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned around and struggle into his chest and he opened his eyes.

I placed kisses on his chest and he groaned. "Esmeray, don't do that unless you want to be fucked until you black out, literally," he said and I pulled away to look up at him.

He opened his eyes and stared down at me. "You're beautiful," he said and I smiled.

I can't tell how many times he's said that

He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

"You hungry?" he asked after pulling away.

"Yes," I answered and he sat up. I turned on my back as I stared at him.

He got up and I sat up. "What do you want to eat,"

"Surprise me," I said and he picked up his phone. He grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss.

We pulled away and I smiled. "So fucking pretty," he said while looking at my face.

I blushed and he leaned up pulling up his sweatpants that were sagging a bit.

"Steele?"

I said when he was about to walk away.

"Can you bring me a book to read please," I said

"Which one?"

"Beauty and the Beast," I said and he nod.

He left and I picked up my phone. I laid down and started watching TikTok videos.

(He cooked her beef tips and white rice with fruit juice)

••••

I got ready as Steele had a shower. He was taking me with him to his club.

"Baby you're not wearing that," Steele said the moment he walked in.

"Yes-"

"Esmeray," he warned

"Steele," I said and he walked towards me.

"I don't want you wearing that," he said, and rolled my eyes as he stared at it.

"Why?" I pouted.

He spun me around so I could stare at myself through the mirror.

"You don't see the problem?" He said

"No," I simply said.

"I look hot," I said while looking myself over.

"You look like a hooker,"

"Thanks," I smiled.

"That, not a comment-"

"Steele I'm wearing it. My husband owns a gun and I'll be protected by Mr mafia. Unless you're saying you can't," I said

He bite his lip as he swallowed his words.

"You better not leave me side," he said and I smiled.

"I didn't plan to,"

He went and got dressed and we left the house.

•••

At the club, he did his busy and I drank. I'm starting to crave girl company.

It's just my husband, Kade, and Alec.

"Kade, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Nup," he said while popping the p.

"Why?"

"Sweetheart, I'm like coffee, I'm black and hot. I don't need a woman nagging at me every day. Plus, I like getting my dick wet with multiple women and not having attachments,"

I look at Steele and he answered before I could ask.

"You don't nag me, baby," he answered while looking up from his phone.

I look back at Kade and he was staring at a woman in the crowd. "I'll be back," he said while standing.

He left and I sighed. "What's wrong?"

"I think I need a friend,"

"I'm hurt,"

"I mean, a girl I can talk to you," I said and he looked up as Alec and a woman walked in.

"Hey Steele," she smiled as she held onto Alec's arm.

He seemed upset.

"Hey Celia," Steele said and she looked at me.

"Oh my god, you must be Esmeray. Hailey talks about you a lot," she said

"Um yes, hey," I said and she left Alec's side.

She came and sat down. "I'm Celia, Alec's girlfriend, and Hailey's stepmom," she introduced.

"Nice to meet you," I said with a smile. She returned it and Steele got up.

He walked to the door with Alec and they started talking.

"He's angry I didn't change my outfit," she whispers and we both giggled.

Celia's outfit

They looked at us and we looked away.

"I like your outfit,"

"And I love yours," she said and I smiled.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah sure," she said and I got a clean unused cup.

I poured some Hennessy into the cup and made her choice of a drink to mix it with.

After a while, Alec and Steele joined us. Celia and I talked and soon she told me things about herself.

She's a lawyer, she comes and goes from her apartment to Steele's mansion.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 211K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...
269K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
394K 8.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
14.3K 422 37
Claire Morgan was accustomed to danger. She was raised in a world of con artists and scammers. From a young age, she knew the repercussions of the l...