Sawyer

By ravenclawslove

Sawyer Hastings is the polar opposite of Spencer, she doesn't judge, doesn't have to work hard to prove herse... More

Cast
Act 1
one
graphics
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
graphics pt. 2
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act 2
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
Coming soon

thirty five

835 38 3
By ravenclawslove

filler chapter

After being gone for a bit, Caleb and Sawyer decided to head back to Rosewood so Sawyer can be there for Hanna, who's dad is getting married soon. While they were there, Sawyer did help Caleb and Janice with family problems, but she had to get back soon as she has an appointment. Caleb looked at Sawyer as she was standing in front of the mirror. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She tells him. "I just feel like I enjoyed this a bit too much. Being away from the drama and everything. Focusing on you and the baby..."

Caleb smiled as he kissed her. "Yes, but I'm sure they are excited to have us three back." He tells her. "It's our home."

Sawyer smiled as she turned and smiled. "Let's go home." She tells him. "I love you."

"I love you."

Sorry it's short, but I didn't want to up and start without having them going home. What do you think is going to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.1K 86
I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst when the blonde mysteriously went missin...
13.6K 1.8K 38
Everyone thought Hanna and Caleb were the perfect but when aria and spencer get a picture of Caleb and what it looks like he's cheating what will the...
14.9K 378 13
Cassandra Elise Adams was always in her sisters shadow. Similar to the Hastings, but ten times worse. The Adams family was perfect in Rosewood's eyes...
1K 12 11
Synopsis. It is homecoming week and A wants to make sure this is a homecoming the girls never forget. Characters: Spencer Hasting, Emily Fields, Hann...