Minsung oneshots!

By azalix0

This is a Minsung oneshots book. There is very random stories based on how I feel sometimes but, others will... More

The club.
Unknown.
I told him.
Video game night.
A/N!
Dinner date?
Show and Tell.
Roommates.
Anything for you.
I'm sorry. ⚠️
Let me help you.
Caught.
A LIL UPDATE! ^^ (A/N!)
Heat in love.~
"Bottom? I'm not a bottom."

My noisy neighbor.

10.2K 82 129
By azalix0

JISUNG'S POV:

I finally arrived to my new apartment to be greeted by a kind old lady. "Oh hello! You must be new! I'm __!" "Oh! Yes, I'm new. My name is Jisung!" "That's such a pretty name! I must get going now. Wait.." She turns around and looks at my door number that was i was assigned.

"Are you room 184?" She turns to look at me. "Yeah? What's wrong?" "There's nothing wrong but I must warn you. You're neighbor is very loud at night! No one really does anything since his father is a very powerful man." "Oh? I'm sure I can handle it!" "Oh okay! Just making sure, have a good day!" Then she leaves.

I'm sure it's nothing.. at least that's what I thought. It was getting late so I decided to go to bed until I hear something. It was a voice. "augh.! A-ah.! F-faster.!~" 'oh.. so that's what she meant..' I thought to myself. I just decided to ignore it and go to sleep.

I woke up to someone screaming. I got worried that something or someone got hurt so I decided to check on my neighbor. I opened the door then walked to my neighbor's door to knock on it. "Hello? Is someone home.?" I waited for a while then when I decided to go back to my room the door opened. "Can I help you?" I turned to see a man who looked my age. (20)

"O-oh sorry to bother you but I just heard some screaming so I was just checking if anyone was okay..!" "oh, no one was hurt. I was probably having too much fun in bed." My eyes widened. "Anyways I gotta get back in bed cya." He shut the door then opened it. "My name is Minho by the way." Then shuts it in my face again. I walked back to my room to get some sleep. Now I know why I heard screaming..

The next day

I was getting ready for work then I saw Minho walk out of his room. I turned to him and he gave me a smile then winked at me. I started blushing at him. But I ignored it because he could have been playing with my feeling and were just trying to sleep with me. I started walking to the front door to where I was stopped by someone pulling my arm. "Oh hello baby.~" I turned around to see Minho. "Uhm hello? What are you doing? Also don't call me "baby."" "Aww why not?~ hehe~" "I'm sorry I have to go to work.?" "No baby.~ stay.~" "please leave me alone." I pulled him off then walk to my car.

'That was weird.' I thought to myself. I think Minho was drunk or something because he kinda reeked of alcohol..not going to lie he was kinda fine but not finer than me of course!~ Wait what am I saying?? Anyways I arrived to the small cat cafe I worked at. I heard someone running towards me "Oi! How are you Jisung?!" It was Felix. He was my best friend. We did everything together! We been friends since middle school! He's really nice and cute!

"Hey felix! I'm doing well, what about you?" "I'm doing amazing like always. I was just about to open the cafe! Wanna help?" "Sure!" We both walked to the door then walked in. While Felix was getting ready I left to grab the cats to let them run freely around the cafe.

After a while I took a break. I told Felix that I'm going to go to buy snacks. He yelled "otay!" While I left. I wasn't paying attention that I have bumped into someone. "OMG.! I'm so so sorry.!" "No no it's fine." I heard a familiar voice then I looked up. 'M-MINNO.?' I thought to myself. "I'm okay.." He cut off. "Oh?~ well hello there baby~" "Minho. I've told ya to stop calling me "baby."" "Come on y'know you like it when I call you baby.~" I wasn't going to lie. I did like it.

"I d..don't.. anyways. Please move I'm going somewhere." "Oh? Okay! Anything for you darling!~" Minho moved out the way so I could get through.

Time skip cause Why not?

I returned back to the cafe to see Felix taking Minho's order, I walked pass them and Minho saw me walking. "Oh hello baby!~" I turned around quickly. "I told you not to call me that. But also hello?" "Do you two know each other??" Felix whispered to me. "Of course we do. He's my neighbor i've told ya about.."

"Ohh.!" Felix told Minho he would get what he order asap. "So.. what are you doing here?" Minho asked me. "Work. I'm doing my work?" "You work here? Damn I would have never guessed!" I walked away from Minho so I could place my items down. But I looked up to see a cat has climbed up on Minho's lap. For the first time i've seen Minho smile. Y'know an actual smile. He was kinda cute but I didn't know that I was staring at him till Felix yelled my name..

"JISUNG. God damn finally! I need you to take this to your neighbor over there ya? Thanks!" I didn't even say anything he just gave me it.. "but I didn't say anything.." "I don't give a fuck just do it! I have other orders I have to get!" "Ugh finee!" I walked over to Minho to place down his coffee and chocolate lava cake.

"Oh thank you!" He looked up to see me. "Oh why thank you darling!~" "I've told ya not too..ugh what ever..enjoy." "Mhm! I will!" I realize the cat didn't get off so I was trying to take him off but Minho grabbed my arm. "No no it's alright!" "Oh okay!" I left with a smile on my face.

After a while I came back to see that Minho was gone. I was kinda upset but I completely forgot he was my neighbor. I also noticed that it was getting late so we had to close up after a longg day!

"See you tomorrow Felix!" I waved back at Felix while heading to me car. "Cya quokka!" Then Hyunjin drove off with Felix. I got into my car thinking about Minho. I thought about him the whole car ride.

NO ONE'S POV:

Jisung finally arrived home.

"After a long day..I'm finally home.." He was cut off with moaning from Minho's room. 'Of course it's gonna be from his room.' Jisung thought to myself. "O-Oh.!! F-fuck me.! HARDER.! Ah.!~" 'geez they were loud..I can't even sleep.! I need to tell them to keep it down.' Jisung thought to himself as he walks out in the middle of the night. "M-minho.!~" 'damn he's really going at it. It's so late for this.' Jisung knocks on the door.

Minho opens the door with only his boxers on.

"What do you want?~" Jisung almost screamed when he saw him only in his boxers. "I want y'all to k..keep it down..I can't sleep with all this noise.." "aww my poor baby can't sleep? Why don't you sleep with me?~" "n-no thanks..I'm very busy tomorrow.." "So your saying that if you weren't busy you'll sleep with me?~" "N-no.!" Jisung started blushing..Minho noticed Jisung and then grabbed his cheeks to pull him into a kiss.

It wasn't just a kiss. It was like a whole make out session. But in the hallway. Jisung was caught in surprised by Minho's actions. Jisung broke the kiss. "D-don't you have someone in your room..?" "Oh shit I forgot..well i'll keep it down. Just for you baby.~" Minho was about to kiss Jisung again but Jisung moved and ran to his room. "W-well i gotta get some sleep! Bye.!" Jisung shuts the door in Minho's face.

A few weeks later (amazing time skip!)

JISUNG'S POV:

It's been a few weeks since I've heard from Minho. We don't really talk to each other that much, I also don't hear anything at night from his room. Not saying I wanna..! Anyways. I was getting kinda worried about him. What if he got hurt? What if he did something to himself.? So many things popped up in Jisung's head. All he thought about was Minho. Jisung then decided to walk up to his room and knock on his door.

NO ONE'S POV:

Knock knock "Minho.? Are you home? I'm just here to check up on you. Just making sure you're doing okay.!" No response. "Oh. I'll just leave this here for you if you come out or get here." Jisung placed a box in front of Minho's door then walked to his room.

A few minutes later Minho opens the door to find the box in front. He gets down and opens it. "What is this doing here?"

...

"AH.! huh?" It was three little kittens meowing to be let out. Minho grabbed the box and walked inside his room. "Awe look at y'all! So cute! But who could give me such a gift?" He didn't even realize there was a note on the side.

The note:
Hey Minho! I hope you're doing okay! And hope you feel better!
-love,
Jisung! :)

"So he does care about me. Huh..?~" Minho later fell asleep with his new kittens on his couch.

(Smut part.) ⚠️

'Tonight is the night I tell him.' jisung thought himself as he was ready to knock on Minho's door. Knock knock "Minho.? Minho?? Are you home?" Minho opens the door. "Oh hello baby~ did you miss me?~" "yeah..I did. Also Minho I wanna tell you something.. it's been in my mind all day.." "hm?" Minho responded. Jisung got closer to him. "I.." Jisung couldn't tell him but show him. Jisung grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

"Mhmm.!~" Minho was caught in surprise and kissed him back. Jisung wasn't leaving a space untouched. The kiss lasted about 3 minutes until Jisung broke off the kiss for air. Leaving Minho breathing heavily. "Ah.." but that doesn't stop there. Jisung pushes Minho into his room and closes the door behind him.

"I want you so bad baby..~" Minho told Jisung as he pulls him closer to his bed. Jisung pins down Minho on his bed until Minho quickly gets on top of Jisung. "Who said I was going to be the bottom one here.~" with that Minho starts bitting on Jisung's neck causing him to moan. "Ah..!~ mhmm.!~" Minho slowly takes off Jisung's pants to expose his boxers.

"W-wait.." "hm?" "I don't wanna be too loud.." "hmm alright but I might be too good.~" "huh..?" Jisung was cut off by Minho who started jerking off Jisung's cock. "AH!~ M-minho.!~" Minho stops so he could take off his clothes along with Jisung's shirt. "M-minho..I want.." "hm? Want what baby?~" Jisung looks down at Minho's cock then looks back up at Minho. "Use your words baby.~" "I want you to fuck me until I'm begging to stop.! Fuck me till I can't walk.! Fuck me till I'm begging for air! JUST FUCK ME MINHO.!~" "hmm if that's what you want baby.~" Minho pulled Jisung closer to him. "When are you going..AUGH.!~"

Minho shoved in only his tip which made Jisung scream. "Baby calm down it's only my tip~" "hurry up and fuck me.!~" "alright!" 'Geez he's very needy..but I kinda like that.' Minho thought to myself. Minho then shoved in his whole dick inside Jisung. "F-fuck.!~ your so b-big..! Ngh..~" Minho started thrusting deep and deeper inside Jisung making Jisung moan louder.

"Mhmm.!~ so good!~ HARDER MINHO.! F-faster!" Minho could listen to his moans all day. But Minho started to slow down. "N-ngh..why are you slowing d-down..?~" "What's my name baby?~" "M-minho.?" "Nope.~" 'ugh I can't believe i'm about to say this..' Jisung thought to myself. "D-daddy.! Faster and harder.! Please.!" Minho started slamming in and out of Jisung. Making him beg for more and more. "FUCK.! Daddy.! I'm gonna c-cum.!"

As soon Minho heard that he blocked Jisung to make sure he doesn't. "No you're not.~ not until I do.~" "u-ugh.! But i want.! Now..!~" "you gotta wait baby.~" "augh.! Daddy hurry up.! I don't know how long I can w-wait..!~" "j-just..a little longer.~" Minho felt his climax and let go off Jisung for him to cum as well. "AUGH..!~" "fuck baby.!" "Soo g-good.!" "Fuck.." Minho whispered.

Minho then pulled out of Jisung and sat his up on all fours to make him go in a doggy position. "Huh..? What are you d-doing..?" Minho didn't say anything. All he said was one word and that one word only. "More.." Jisung was madly confused until he felt something poking in his ass hole. "W-wait.! I thought we were done.!" "Nope, round two baby.~" With that Minho shoved in his cock inside causing Jisung to scream. "AUGH.!~" "fuck your so tight.." Minho started thrusting away. Jisung was a mess. Getting destroyed by his neighbor. Moaning crazy for him as he gets pounded. "ngh..!~ M-more.!" "Mlp..~ mhmm." Jisung tightly grabbing the bed sheets because how good he felt, how good Minho must felt, how good this all felt.

"M-minho.! Ngh.!" Minho slapped his ass hard. "AUGH.!~ why.!" "That's not my name baby.~""ugh..!~ d-daddy.! M-more..!" Minho picked up his pace and felt like he was going to cum soon. "Fuck baby i'm close.!" "Fill me u-up.! Daddy!~" Minho thrusts deeper into Jisung hitting his prostate causing Jisung to sob in pain. "AH..!~ DADDY.!" "Fuck! Mhmm." Minho came inside Jisung. Filling him up with his hot cum. "Ahh..so warm..~" Jisung was left panting. Minho pulled out and sat next to Jisung who started falling asleep.

"Ahh..so good.!~ I need to get cleaned up..but i'm so tired.." "Shush it's alright we can clean up tomorrow.~"

(AHHH I'M SORRY FOR POSTING THIS LATE! IT'S 1AM WHILE I'M WRITING THIS. I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT! 😭 I'm also thinking of having bottom Minho next! We'll see!~🤭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
120K 1.3K 26
skz oneshots I came up with. please remember none of this is real, its all fictional, the members aren't doing this in real life. smut. requests clo...
16.8K 542 21
-My first story. Please don't judge! My future stories have more potential I swear. Cringe and rushed! -Lee Minho tries to mostly isolate himself fro...
13.6K 167 10
Just another minsung oneshot book out there, which will be just random scenarios, or plots for future stories ❗requests are open❗ 🔞- smut ♥️- fluff ...