Secrets. A Sokeefe human AU

By KotlcsNumber1Fan

"SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO KEEFE?" I screamed. "I DONT KNOW!" He shouted back, running a hand through his... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[tags]
[34]
[35]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]

[36]- Ice blue eyes

885 15 75
By KotlcsNumber1Fan

-Sophie's POV-

"keefe we had a deal, no that's ridiculous i can't start it with that! I sound like im blackmailing him" i groaned, scrunching the paper up. "to keefe, i'm leaving tonight, im sorry but we had a deal and i meant it. So i'm going to the neverseens base to rescue our friends. Please dont come after me-" 

"foster i'm always gonna go after you" I screamed in fright as the lights switched on in my bedroom. My desk chair tipped backwards and i fell onto my butt causing keefe to burst out laughing. "And here i am trying to be all sentimental and stuff" he choked out. "shut it" i hissed whilst rubbing my butt. "keefe I can't let you do this!" i said after his laughter died down.

"then i can't let you do this" now we were at a standstill, both of us to stubborn to give in. 

"Fine you dumbass" i finally caved. "come on" i beckoned as keefe did a little goofy dance, causing my eyes to roll. I took him to my wardrobe and he gave me a confused look. "foster? I don't think now's the time to discuss clothes but if you insist?" he chuckled and I whacked him on the head. "shut the hell up for one goddamn minute!" i growled. He shrugged and pretended to lock his lips. I chuckled and pulled on the black heel. "WOAH!" keefe gasped as my cupboard swung sideways. I dragged him down the stairs and into the lift. His jaw still on the floor. "hold on tight" he grabbed my hand and i blushed "i meant to the railing" 

"i know, just wanted to hold your hand" 

"shut up" 

10 floors later and one very green looking keefe we came face to face with the neon yellow doors.  "hey vertina! Can you get my black moonlark suit and white blackswan coat ready. Oh!  and can you also get grady's black suit please?"

"of course miss foster. Be safe and rescue our girl x" appeared on the screen. She must be sleeping... what? even robots sleep. I showed keefe where to get changed and damn when he came out i can't deny the way my legs weakened. I quickly rushed into the changing room to escape the torture that be keefe.

I walked out, tying my hair in a ponytail. "The weapons stash is over here, pick your choose" i said walking over to the stand. But turns out keefe didn't hear me as he was to be staring at MY BUTT???  "KEEFE!" i blushed and he smirked shrugging.

15 minutes and a whole lot of complaining later, keefe was clinging onto me for dear life as I sped down the busy roads of london. "FOSTER SLOW THE FUCK DOWN YOU CRAZY PHYSCO! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME???" in response i sped up, weaving in and out of oncoming traffic.

I swung the bike around, coming to a stop at a tall black building on the outskirt of the city. "Jesus christ! I'm never riding with you again you crazy bitch"

"dont use the god's name in vain" i muttered, not really paying attention to what i was saying. "woah woah woah foster. Dont go all religious on me" I shot him a 'shut up or i will kick you in the balls' look.

I took his hand and walked to the entrance of the hideout. Just like the other ambush, focus and dont let your emotions better you I said to myself. "There will be a couple guards dotted down this hall and lots at the end of it. I've done my research so follow my lead" little did he know that I only knew the way to go because of the physcotic dream that I randomly had. 

We silently trekked down the hallway, strange that they didn't have anyone at the actual entrance. "moonlark! what a surprise!" a voice wrung out through the halls. Gisela. I grabbed keefes hand and lead him down a different route, setting off in a light jog. Is it weird to say that I new the neverseens hideout better than i new our own hideout? For example there should be a small gap in the wall right, about, now! Found it. Keefe opened his mouth but i put a finger on my lips and just as i suspected, a herd of agents ran past us shouting orders at each other. "Sophie they know we're here, let's come back with more people" keefe whisper-begged. "no" i hissed back, crossing my arms.

We moved back out into the dark hallway, the only light coming from keefes small flashlight. "I refuse to let you go any further! It ridiculous this isn't the way we should do this!"

"so dont follow me." I started running down the dark hallway my white cloak billowing behind me. "KEEFE STOP!" I hissed, turning round. "KEEFE IF YOU FOLLOW ME EVERYTHING I- WE HAVE WORKED FOR WILL COLLAPSE!"

"Don't rush into things!" he stressed. "SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO KEEFE?" I screamed my outburst shocking both him and me. Don't let your heart overrule your head. Be sensible, dont be impulsive. to late for that now.

"I DONT KNOW!" He timidly shouted back, running a hand through his hair. my heart had won the battle and it was set in stone; i needed my sister back. "WHY DO YOU CARE! WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?" I cried. "I DON'T KNOW FOSTER? MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU NEARLY DIED?" I froze i couldn't bare seeing that look on his face so I turned away, letting the pent anger bubbling in my veins take over. "You out of all people should know why I have to do this!" i growled through gritted teeth. He was silent and the more curious side took over. I turned back around to catch a tear slip down his face. "I can't lose you sophie, i've lost everyone. I can't lose you ever again" his barriers were down and I saw the broken boy inside. "i can't lose you" he repeated. Suddenly I remembered my dream.

She ran, she ran from keefe and it led to so much blood shed. That sophie made the wrong decision. This sophie was going to change that fate. Letting my eyes well up i tried to form a coherent sentence. Face the facts. That's what my grandad all ways told me. My grandad, he's the reason i'm in this whole mess- when i say this i'm not even being sarcastic- thanks for that grandad. "i know this is stupid. i dont know why im doing it" wow did that small voice belong to me. "but keefe, please don't make me stop here. I can't do this without you. I need you, I- I- I-" i looked up meeting his eyes, those Ice. blue. eyes. " I love you keefe" i whispered softly but loud enough so he could hear. 

(A/N- i was gonna leave it here but i decided that this is gonna be an extra long chappie)

"Shit foster-" what? was this a rejection??? Suddenly i felt two strong arms wrap around me and I was being pressed into a firm chest. "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that. Fuck- I love you so much" he pressed his lips to mine and from there?

It was all new. his lips were soft on mine and they worked in sink. My hands found there way into his hair as he nibbled on my bottom lip. A small moan left my lips as his mouth moved down to my neck. Its strange thinking about it. Here we are in our enemies base with no plan at all, an entire agency looking for us and we were just screaming at eachother. yet for some reason there I was, pinned against the wall as keefe viciously attacked my neck leaving me starry eyed. 

I captured his lips on mine again, our mouths colliding like this was an exercise we'd done everyday of our lives. "I love you" i muttered against his lips and he smiled, resting his forehead on mine "I love you too foster"

A clatter sounded down the hall and my head quickly snapped to where a agent was staring wide eyed at mine and keefes encounter. He looked around our age, he had silky brown skin and dark black hair. His eyes were a magnificent green, honestly? He was hot. "I dont even know anymore, I quit. this jobs fucking ridiculous! I'm not gonna kill ya! You obviously dont give a fuck that there's an entire fleet looking for you because you quite literally would rather spend your time making out with each other. Man, Gisela's fucked up if she thinks im actually gonna kill a pair of randos that just wanna get on with their love life. What a freak. Peace out neverseen i'm joining the blackswan." me and keefe stared mouths agape at the handsome stranger, obviously taken back at his outburst.

"I'm Paris Donnelley." he said once he reached us. I grinned, "Sophie foster" he smirked.

 "And that's keefe Sencen" I pointed at keefe as we looked at eachother. This random stranger was definitely are new best friend. 

"Ohhh Gisela's son, ugh she's such a skank. So guys, lets get on with it. I'll lead you to your mates. I just love to get under Gisela's skin. She's such a cow. Come on, be quiet and follow my lead, if you didn't notice you've got an entire army of fucked up people hunting yall down" he started walking down the path, me and keefe laughing as we followed him. "well he's enthusiastic" he whispered in my ear. I giggled quietly as we looked at eachother, a thousand words going into one look.

Get it together sophie, we'll talk about the kiss after this is all over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 1700

Okay i'm sorry but Paris is actually my favourite person ever, like??? He just appeared out of nowhere and decided to join the blackswan. What an actual king. Is it strange that i actually think I'm in love with a character i made up??? 

Guys i'm on a roll!! Two chapters in two days!? 

Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 32 20
This is a story of Sokeefe. Enjoy!
10K 107 22
Can Sophie hold Keefe together when he begins to fall apart? Will he have the courage to do the same for her? What If they can't help each other with...
137K 1.7K 38
"Okay. Let's get this straight. For some bizarre reason, we wake up in the same bed and a six-year-old girl claims that we are her parents and refers...
3.7K 120 23
It was time to make a breakthrough. Sophie couldn't live like this forever in this disembodied Adrelic state. She pulsed all her energy to her one ho...