Viridity

بواسطة Chrysanthemum-_-

[Various!BNHA X Fem!Reader] Always hiding in the shadow of your siblings, you slowly learn that you don't wan... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
A/N
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78

42

4.9K 308 73
بواسطة Chrysanthemum-_-

Over the course of the week, you were taught by Snipe on how to hold and use a gun. While you were busy learning how to shoot, you also made sure to check up on hero agencies like you were asked to.

Unfortunately, none of them really made sense.

Your indecisive nature was your biggest weakness, and to chose from 298 different options... It sounded like something out of your worst nightmares.

Thankfully, training with Snipe usually kept you occupied and you could procrastinate to your heart's content. It may make things harder for you later on, but that's future you's problem.

The current you is busy training.

"It's been half a week and you can already shoot somewhat close to the target at 5 yards. That's very impressive, [Last Name]." The masked hero turned to you.

"Do you practice at your home too?" You nodded at his question, "Somewhat, yes... My brother is in the police so I borrow his older guns to practice. I always opt for dry firing since my brother told me it helps with aim..." He nodded as he gave you a new gun, "That's true. Dry firing is good because it helps with you develop muscle memory without worrying about recoil."

"By the way, since you've got a some understanding and grip over firing a handgun, you should very easily be able to fire a sniper rifle. I realised that you don't want to engage in close combat unless necessary, do you?" Upon seeing you nod, he ushered you towards the targets and loaded his own rifle.

"Rifles are not only better for long range combat like you prefer, but also because they deal more damage. They're also heaps more easier to use than a handgun. So if you know how to fire a handgun, you'll be much better at aiming with a rifle, since you have more points of contact with a rifle than a handgun. Here, I'll show you."

He then proceeded to set the target much lower than before, and sat down on the ground to aim with the rifle in his hands. Using his dominant hand, he adjusted his aim for a few second before shooting.

Bullseyes.

"Amazing..." You whispered to yourself and while he didn't show it, he was happy for the praise, "Rifles are much better for long range, but they are harder to carry in a fight. So I think you should learn both, and then decide which one to use for yourself."

You thought long and hard about his words, before ultimately smiling and nodding, "Yes... I think it's better if I learn both and then weigh out my capabilities with them."

And so, you spent another day practicing how to shoot, switching between a handgun and a rifle. You were being even more worked up about this because you knew that whomever you intern with, you'll have to go on patrols and stuff, and for that, you need to know how to fight in case you need it.

As you were done for today, you followed your routine of bidding Snipe goodbye before finally making your way back home. As you hauled yourself towards your house, you suddenly heard a ringing from your phone. Upon inspection, you found out that you had set an alarm for today.

"Ah, right... The sale on the eggs at the grocery store... It ends today." You muttered to yourself before heaving a sigh.

Oh great. Just what you needed today after a day filled with nothing but training. Still, you managed to gaslight yourself into thinking that you could do it, and decided to make your way towards the grocery store.

Once there, your eyes widened.

Is this your lucky day?! Despite the sale, there wasn't nearly as much of a crowd as you were expecting, in fact, there were just a handful of people there. With a skip in your step, you picked up your basket and walked over to the aisle that had eggs.

You picked one of the trays up and checked if it was really the sale or maybe you were just hallucinating. But you figured that today was meant to be a gift from God, himself. Because the sale was still valid, hooray!!

You made sure to buy some other things you recalled that you were lacking in the house, when you walked pass an aisle and were met with a very surprising sight.

It was Bakugo, accompanying a pretty lady who looked a bit older than him. They looked like siblings.

'Oh, I didn't know Bakugo had an older sister...'

You wondered if you should greet him, but figured not to. It's not like you guys were friends or anything of that sort, you guys were just classmates. Besides, he seemed to hate your guts so why bother?

You were about to leave for the next aisle when the lady's voice entered your ears, "Katsuki! Isn't that a UA uniform? Is that your classmate?"

You turned around to see Bakugo staring right at you, and the moment your eyes met, you raised and hand and gave him a small smile, "Hey, Bakugo." He let out a strangled yell, "The fuck are you doing here, you damn chameleon?!"

His sister was about to hit him for screaming in the store but you decided to give him a mocking smile, "Jeez, I wonder what people do at a grocery store? I was kinda confused when I first entered, do you mind letting me know?" He seemed even more ticked off by your statement.

But the lady beside him was having the time of her life, laughing, "BWAHAHA! She is so right for that! What do you do at a grocery store, you idiot?!"

"That's not what I meant!!" He screamed back and you could only sweatdrop at the screaming duo. Well, at least it's confirmed that they're both related.

"I didn't know you had an older sister..." You murmured and it seems like despite their screaming, they managed to catch it. Both of them snapped their heads over to you, but they had very contrasting reactions. Your classmate, for instance, looked close to throwing you out a window, "Hah?! The fuck is wrong with your eyes?! You think this old hag looks young enough to be my sister?!"

Meanwhile, the pretty lady was cooing at you, inching closer to pull you in a hug, "Oh, my God!! You're such a sweetheart!! That's so nice of you to say!!"

What? What does she mean by that?

"This hag's not my sister, she's my mother!" Holy crap!! Why does she look so damn young?! Is she a model or something?!

"Wait, seriously?! I'm so sorry, ma'am! It's just... you look very young..." Her cooing only grew ten folds and she was practically hugging you, "AWWW! You're adorable!!" She leaned away to get a good look at your face.

"Ah, aren't you the girl who came in third at the Sports Festival? Oh, you're amazing!! I never knew anyone could give my stupid son such a hard time! You were much cooler than this delinquent-wannabe!" She made sure to diss her son with every sentence.

Wow, now you know where he gets his personality from. Even though she's much sweeter than this guy.

"T-Thank you, so much..." Oh dear God, you don't wanna be a creep but her skin is like, so fucking soft! And her face is spotless with literally no open pores! She's gotta be a model, you refuse to except otherwise.

"You're welcome, darling! If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for? I'll help you!" She offered and thankfully, let you go. Bakugo was grumbling something under his breath and you were still catching your breath because her grip around you was... quite tight.

"O-Oh, it's fine! I'm sure you must be busy with your own shopping!" Bakugo wholeheartedly agreed in the back but the pretty lady just hit him on the head and gave you a sweet smile, "None of that! We were just done, anyways! By the way, what's your name? I'm Bakugo Mitsuki!"

"My name is [Last Name][Name], pleased to meet you, Bakugo-san!"

"Ahhh, you really are adorable! Katsuki, why don't you take a page out of her book?! This is how you talk to your elders!" She turned to reprimand her son, who just screamed back at her to, and I quote, "Shut the hell up, hag!"

Oh, God... You certainly commend his bravery... If you had said that to your mother, even though she was a very loving woman, you would have not lived to see another day and probably would have died before her.

"Ugh, my son is such a menace. I wonder where that brat gets it from..."

Yeah, you surely wonder the same thing. Definitely.

"Anyways, let me help you, dear!" Realising that she was just as stubborn as Bakugo, you smiled and let her help. You didn't really have a lot more to buy anyways, so it wasn't that much of problem.

"Alright, Katsuki! Let's help your friend!"

"She's not my fucking friend! And I'm not gonna help her, go help her yourself!"

"Katsuki!"

"I-It's fine, Bakugo-san! I don't have a lot left to buy anyways!" She turned over to you and her glare softened, "Oh... Well, how about to join us for dinner? Sorry if I'm being pushy, but it's just been so long since I've met someone nice who knew Katsuki and wasn't afraid of him." Her mind drifted back to the sweet greenette who Katsuki had suddenly began bullying and she was really sad to know that he had lost such a nice friend because of his own egoistic ass.

"I... I'm really honored, Bakugo-san... But I need to get home and make dinner for my family too." Her eyes widened upon the revelation and even Bakugo stopped bitching for a moment.

"Eh? But, you're still wearing your uniform... That means you still haven't gone home yet to even change, and you're going to cook dinner too? Sweetie, aren't you tired? You should just get an adult to do these tasks, you know?"

"Ah... I know, but my sister stays out late for her university and my brother and father work full-time jobs... I'm the only one who's free right now." You explained as Mitsuki's eyes swirled in worry.

"And your mother? Does she work too?"

Ah... Shit.

"Oh, uh..." Seeing how uncomfortable you seemed, Bakugo finally stepped in, "Oi, hag. Leave her alone, can't you see she's fucking uncomfortable with your dumbass questions?"

For the first time since you met, Mitsuki ignored Bakugo's jabs and gasped, "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, sweetie!"

You genuinely felt bad for making the woman feel so guilty for a normal question so you quickly shook your head, "Oh, no! It's fine! It's just..." You looked down, hoping that confessing the problem would make her feel less guilty.

"My, um... My mother, she passed away about one and a half year ago... I didn't want you to feel guilty for asking that's why I hesitated..." You admitted and even Bakugo seemed surprised.

"O-Oh... I-you're right... I'm really, really sorry!"

"No! Seriously, Bakugo-san... Don't feel sorry, it's a completely normal question." You felt really bad for making her feel so guilty, so you made sure to console her.

"Jesus, you both are so fucking awkward, it's making me sick!" For the first time, you were actually happy for Bakugo and his loud mouth because it really was incredibly awkward for you.

"Shut up, Katsuki! Stop being such a brat!"

"I'll stop when you stop being such an annoying hag!"

You heaved a sigh of relief. At least that awkward atmosphere's gone.

"I think I'm done here... Would you guys like to go to check-out counter too?" You asked and Mitsuki was about to nod when Bakugo snarled beside her, "We were about to, until your incompetent ass walked in and we just had to help you!"

"Dude, why are you so annoying and how didbyour mother even put up with you for 15 years when I can't even stand you for more than 7 hours at school?" You mocked back and Bakugo seemed ready to beat you up, when his mother's chortles entered your ears.

"Man! She sure puts you in your place, huh, Katsuki?" You've never seen a mother more happy about her son being insulted than her.

As you all made your way to the check out counter, there wasn't that long of a line so you guys were free from the hassle much faster than you had expected.

"Do you always cook for your family? Ever since... well-" Mitsuki asked as you picked up your plastic bags with your items, and surprisingly, Bakugo was not raging in the back.

"Uh, yes. Well sometimes, it's my sister too! Like, when I got hurt during the USJ attack, or when I had gotten in that accident in middle school..." You listed off the times your sister had cooked, and Bakugo in the back was scowling, "Obviously she's gonna cook when you're knocking on death's door, you dumb fuck!! She meant, on a normal occasion! Don't you guys take turns?!"

"Uh, not really... Like I said, they come home late, at around 6-7 in the evening so they're really tired..." The Bakugos were flabbergasted.

Sure, your family came home late and tired but so were you. In fact, they're pretty sure that Hero Training is much more draining than whatever your sister or brother did. But they figured that it wasn't really their place to speak, even if they felt really bad for you.

"Tell you what, sweetie! Why don't you come over to our house for dinner, any day you find fit! I'm sure my husband would be really happy to meet you too! Katsuki! You'll bring her over, okay? Whenever she says she's good to go!"

While you doubt you'll even find the shamelessness to go over to Bakugo yourself and invite yourself over to their house, you still really appreciated the sentiment. With a sweet smile, you nodded.

"Of course! That's really sweet of you, Bakugo-san!" She cooed and pulled you into another hug, "You're too cute!! I like you too much to wish my menace of a son on you, but as his mother... I really wish he'd find someone as sweet and capable as you! Even better if it is you..." She muttered the last sentence to herself, so low that even you didn't hear it.

Well, at least she knows her son will be a terrible boyfriend.

But you really didn't know how to react to her words, so you just awkwardly laughed. In the back, you heard Bakugo screeching about what the fuck his mother was even talking about. You swore you saw a faint blush on his pale cheeks.

"Well, I suppose we should be taking our leave... Take care, darling! And please make sure to come over, I'd love to introduce Masaru, my husband to you!" They finally decided to leave, and she detached herself from your side to drag Bakugo with her.

Wow, it's surprising how his mother is really contrasting and simultaneously, the exact same as Bakugo.

But one thing that surprised you...

Was that Bakugo never rejected the idea of inviting you over...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.7K 1.3K 8
[Various!MHA X Fem!Reader] "I can talk to dead people. They complain... a lot." Being gifted with a quirk that was a combination of both your parents...
1.2M 43.2K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...
915 23 18
[ ended. not.] ━━ no. fem reader. todoroki shoto. fluff. angst. cringe<3
122K 4.2K 26
Yae Todoroki. A name not bothered to be spoken. Not by her sister. Not by her brothers. And certainly not by her mother. TW!! Mental and physical ab...