Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Magnus Sebastian

30.1K 841 333
By PinkyTsarmi

Magnus Sebastian
The Sole Heir
Sebastian Series #1

"Magnus, I know you're still young. But I hope you understand that your father and I are separated way back when you were two." His mother said on his tenth birthday.

That's why his parents are not living in the same room, hindi na rin nag-uusap pero nagsasama para sa kanya.

"I heard that Lola wants you in the US. You will go there, Mommy?" He asked.

Nagulat pa ang ina pero kalaunan ay malungkot na napangiti. He nodded and basically understand her reaction. A genius young kid isn't dumb to not realized that there's really something wrong with his parents. Especially that he heard he have half-siblings.

"Do you want to come with Mommy?" His mother Mariana asked.

Napalingon siya sa pinto na bahagyang nakabukas. His father Dozen is there and her mother failed to notice it.

"Magnus?" Untag ng Mommy niya.

He sighed and slowly shook his head.

"I'm...I'm staying.."

Her mother sighed sadly and hugged him tight. Yumakap na rin siya pabalik sa ina ng mahigpit dahil pakiramdam niya ay matagal pa ang muli nilang pagkikita.

"I will miss you. I'm sorry kung naging duwag si Mommy." Her mother sobbed.

"I love you, Mom."

And that's the last time he was affectionate.

"It's good thing that your mother is not here anymore. No reasons for you to be soft because as the sole heir of the Sebastian, you have to be tough. Don't let anyone ruin you." He remembered his Dad's words.

Ever since her mother left panay ang inom ng Daddy niya. He thought he doesn't love his mother. That's what he really thought not until he reached sixteen and began investigating about Dozen's bastards. At ang lahat ng babaeng nabuntisan nito, lahat may pagkakahawig sa Mommy niya. That's why his half-brothers seems to be his pure brothers.

"Mabuti na lang rin at iniwan ka ng Mommy mo. Para may babalikan siya sa 'kin. Kasi kung sumama ka pa sa kanya. Wala na. Walang-wala na ako, Magnus." His father once cried when he was too drunk.

This is the first time he saw his father like this. Maaawa na sana siya kaso naalala niya ang mga bastardo nito.

"You deserve it because you're a cheater." He fired back coldly while just staring at Dozen who's lying on the floor.

Dozen denied his statement and tried to explain his side pero naging bingi siya sa paliwanag nito at tinulungan na lang itong tumayo.

"I can't face my bastards, Magnus. Naalala ko ang mga pagkakamali ko kung nakikita ko sila. Pero ikaw, pwedeng ikaw, Magnus. You're still their big brother. Kung mabubuo mo ang mga bastardo ko, sa 'yo na lahat ang kayamanan ko." Dozen said.

Doon niya binagsak ang ama. He badly wanted to punch him. Ayaw na niyang taga-sunod sa kalat nito! He has been living a tough life because of him and now, he wanted him to be a big brother to his bastards?

Galit. Walang ibang namutawi sa dibdib niya kung hindi galit. The twenty years old Magnus, is already a CEO of his own business, know nothing but anger. But that anger helps him to survive business and underground world. Wala siyang puso. His heart grow stone cold. He has no mercy nor feelings. He's really a cold billionaire.

"Sir, the second rank in business industry is too close to replace you as the top rank." Dion informed him.

Kumunot ang noo niya sa narinig.  He've gone to far just to be replaced by someone new?

"Kill him." Malamig na utos niya kay Dion.

Napatikhim naman si Dion at napakamot ng batok.

"It's her."

His brows knotted even more.

"Babae?"

Ayaw niyang maniwala. So he see investigates. And there's a sudden grow of interest inside him because of her surname.

Benjamin. A lady Benjamin.

They keep the Benjamin girls in private for safety purposes. But it seems they made an exemption to Hera Juu Benjamin.

She's doing well in business. Says she's good at everything. Almost perfect. Kaya ba hinahayaan ito ng mga Benjamin na mag-publiko?

Hmm, stop searching more about her, Magnus. She's still a competitor.

So, he made a plan. Nalaman niyang kasali ito sa pamamahala ng Benjamin organization. And he'll be having a hard time if he appear as an enemy, so he disguised as Benjamin's men. Para magmukha siyang kakampi  at mapadali lang ang pagpatay niya rito.

Nang lumusob na sila sa isang headquarter. Nakasunod lang siya sa likuran nito kasama ang ibang tauhan. Hinihintay lang niya kung kailan sila mapag-isa.

"Rain, you'll go to fourth floor with your team. Zara, clear the second floor. The others will stay here in the ground." And she has few more instructions about the plan.

And he won't deny it. He was amazed. Amazed on how smart her plan is. It's unique and organized. Totoong matalino ang isang Hera Benjamin.

But the thing about Hera is she just wanted to do things on her own. Hindi ito nagtawag ng tauhan para magpasama sa third floor. Kung hindi pa siya nagkusang sumama dito ay hindi niya ito masasamahan.

"I can handle this but if you insist," she said coldly when he entered the elevator with her.

She's also cold. Parang nawala na sa isip niya ang kalabanin ito. Parang bigla ay nakahanap siya ng kakampi. Parang nakahanap siya ng taong possibleng maiintindihan siya. The'yre similar.

She's cold, she seems tough, does that also mean she have tough life like him?

"Shit!" Malakas na mura ni Hera at hinila siya para hindi matamaan ng bala

His heart went crazy when his body pressed hers. Nakayakap ang isang braso nito sa bewang niya habang ang isang kamay ay ginamit sa pamamaril sa kaban.

Bumukas na pala ang elevator ng hindi niya namamalayan dahil sa pagkakatulala niya.

"Are you okay?" She asked coldly.

Hindi siya nakasagot. He was too busy staring at her familiar face. Parang nakita na niya ito. And her voice, she sounds familiar, too.

"You're a newbie? It's fine to be stupid in the first day, but don't repeat on the second day because I'll be the one to kill you." Malamig na banta ng dalaga.

And his heart race on that. Not because he's scared to die but because there's a reason for him to live.

Hera Benjamin. You're fucking interesting.

He keeps on investigating about her. She was raised in the Hiraeth, and since he doesn't know about Hiraeth, inalam niya. Pero kaunting impormasyon lang ang nalaman niya dahil masyado talagang pribado ang mga Benjamin.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit kuntento na siya at masaya sa pag-aalam ng kung ano-ano sa dalaga. It seems creepy. Mas maganda siguro kung magpapakilala siya?

He prepared. A bouquet on his hand and wearing a formal tux. He's ready to court her.

Saktong pagbaba niya sa mansion ay naabutan niya ang ama na hawak-hawak ang nga dokumento na patungkol kay Hera. And the document was his.

"Hera Benjamin, huh?" His father smirked and glace at him from head to toe.

"Kung haharap ka ngayon sa kanya. Isa kang katawa-tawa, Magnus Sebastian." His father said.

His jaw clenched. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa bouquet.

"Kung gusto mo lang palang malaman ang tungkol sa mga Benjamin, nagtanong ka na lang sa 'kin. I'm Dozen Sebastian, every third generation Benjamin's competitor when it comes to their wife. They call me second lead." Pagkukwento nito.

Nilapag nito ang mga dokumento at naglakad papalapit sa kanya. Napangisi ng makita ang postura niya at pinagpagan pa ang balikat.

"You don't deserve a Hera Benjamin, Magnus. She's perfect. And you want her to be paired with a cold merciless guy?"

"And who's fault was that? You turned me into monster!" Hindi niya napigilang pagsabog.

Kalmado pa rin si Dozen. May gana pang ngumiti sa kanya.

"I told you to be tough, not to be a cold emotionless jerk. Even your mother can't recognize you anymore. Ayon, ayaw ng umuwi." His father shrugged.

Umangat ang kamao niya para suntukin ito pero agad namang nasalo ni Dozen.

"Minus points ka na naman. Do you think Hera would marry a man who hit his own father? Tsk. Tsk." Naiiling na wika nito at binitawan ang kamay niya.

Inayos nito ang neck tie niya. Nanatili ang matalim na titig ng ama niya.

"To be a worthy Hera Benjamin's husband, is to be perfect. More perfect than her."

And that's bullshit. He's far from perfection.

But he tried. He strived. Hard. He graduated Summa Cum Laude. He makes his business bloom even more. To caught her attention he strive to be better than her. His father was right, if he let Hera top the business industry because he wanted the girl he admired succeed on her dream, hindi ito yuyuko sa kanya para tingnan siya sa baba. Hera deserved someone she will look up to. And he became one.

And being better done her isn't enough. He have to make their world smaller. He have to make her know his existence even if he has to manipulate things, like using his own brother, Max Sebastian.

"You like Chanel Hope, right?"

Chanel and Max can help the situation to ease the tension between Sebastian and Benjamin. And he succeed. Now, he have to make a move on Hera. He have to continue what he started.

"Hera, can I court you?"

That wasn't him asking Hera but some guy who's just second early than him. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa bouquet.

Naunahan pa siya sa paglapit dito. Mag-isa lang kasi ang dalaga sa café.

"No." Malamig na sagot nito at umalis.

At kung kanina ay nainis siya sa lalaking nauna, ngayon ay parang pinagpasalamat pa niya. Because that was his supposed to be approach, and Hera won't buy something that poor stunt.

He have to do more to make her notice him.

"Any questions?" Hera asked coldly as she finished presenting her proposal.

Nag-angat siya ng kamay kaya nagtama ang malamig nila.

"Your project proposal is very promising but I find a loophole. You said we can harvest crops in a short span of time but you did not discuss a back up plan if ever a typhoon will bring damage to your field." He said.

And that's the first time Hera's cold stare last long on him. Did Hera finally notice him? Nakakita siya ng gusot sa perpektong proyekto nito so that means he's more smart than her. Did Hera stare at him because of growing admiration?

Admiration, my ass. Hatred. That's what Hera feel about him.

Every meeting, kahit maliit na gusot ng isa't-isa, pinagdedebatehan. And he wasn't irritated even a bit. In fact, he's enjoying because he can hear her voice.

"I'll invest." Hera decided.

Hmm, kahit kaduda-duda ang desisyon nito at alam niyang ito ang napili nitong opsyon ay para lang inisin siya. He will still support her tho, but that will end their conversation.

"And may I ask why, Ms. Benjamin?" He asked coldly.

He's really cold to Hera. Because if he let her see even a bit of his affection, she'll feel that she got him already. She won't be challenged anymore and ignore him.

"You got a point on your reason, Sebastian. But you're just playing safe and avoiding failure. Afraid to fail? Is that what a real businessman should do? Businessman ain't afraid of failure because it's the key to success. And I'm not afraid if this will fail because I won't let it happen. And let's say, it's something new...ain't that what consumer more likely to consume rather than the improved products?" Hera respond.

Fuck. That's the longest statement she ever said to him. 71 words in total. What's day today? This one of his best day.

And they keep on staring at each other. He won't back down not because he's challenge, but because he love staring at her cold eyes.

Is it too big to dream that one day Hera would look at her with eyes that's full of emotion?

But Hera is getting married with someone her family chooses. And that's not him, and will never be him.

Maybe that dream is too big.

"I'll invest." He said coldly and leave.

He was still sulking but his mood lighten when he saw her getting out of her car. That would mean na sabay silang papasok sa loob.

"No date?" He can't help but asked.

"Do you see with someone right now?" She respond coldly with another question.

"Yes. With me. Is that your way n making me your date?" He shot his shot because why not.

Mabilis itong napalingon sa kanya. He managed to catch Hera's reaction! Pinigil niyang mangiti.

"I still prefer your silence rather than talking to me." She fired coldly.

Lihim na lang siyang napailing. She's really different. She's cold but she can make his body on fire. His attraction towards Hera is not just admiration but also desire. The kind of desire that blazed the ice heart of the billionaire. That kind of desire that makes him don't just want to settle being 'single together' with her. He wanted her. So damn much.

"Marry me." And the rest was history.

He's happy being with her kahit na ganoon ang pakikitungo nila sa isa't-isa. With the kind of life they had, alam niyang iyon ang nababagay sa kanila. Not affectionate, focus on their career, minding their own business. He's contented, as long as they're married but love really works in mysterious way. Hera's cute actions that made him fall harder, her stubbornness and coldness, he appreciate it. Kahit paghinga nito hinahangaan niya.

But does she feel the same way, too?

And that was answered when she read her poem. The one that she made out of irritation because he's on the other line while keep glancing at her on her office. And also in the amusement park, that was one of his unforgettable moment.

But the most unforgettable thing that ever happened to him is when Hera cried and kneel when he got shot. The pain on his shot doubled the amount of main on his chest seeing his wife cry. But a part of him was celebrating, because Hera being this vulnerable on his verge of dying means only that she's afraid to lose him.

And he won't miss this chance. Ngayong napatunahan na niyang mahal siya nito, ayaw niyang masayang lahat. He will make his gamble and her taking risk worth it, mabubuhay siya. He will survive life for her. His second chance of living is just because of her.

"Where's Hera?" That was his immediate question when he woke up from three months of coma.

His body is not yet well, he can feel it but it will become more weak if he'll not see his wife.

Binalita ng pamilya niya sa mga Benjamin na gising na siya. Some of them laid to visit her especially the upper generation and Hover.

"Where's my wife?" Mariing tanong niya.

Nag-dalawang isip pa ang Infantes pero ito ang lakas loob na nagsalita.

"She's nowhere to be found."

"What do you mean?" Pinigil niya ang galit sa boses.

"She left---"

"And you let her?" Hindi niya napigilang pagsabog.

She knew what Hera suffered in be half of being successful in the hands of the Benjamin. She was pressured and molded into cold emotionless lady boss. She knew Hera is more than that, and even tho it hurts, it was the best thing that she left.

"We still did not stop looking for her." Pagpapakalma ng Infantes.

His jaw clenched.

"I will find her. And if I will find her first, the only Benjamin can touch her is herself." He declared and removed the tubes that's connected on his body and left.

Mabilis namang sumunod si Dion sa kanya.

"I'll come with you, Sir."

Hera really decided to become untraceable. Pilit niyang inaalala sa isip niya kung may nabanggit ba ang asawa na mga lugar na gusto nitong puntahan.

Wala naman...pero siya, meron siyang nabanggit.

He search for every farm in the world with the help of his men, Dion and Zara. Natalie wanted to help but Primo prohibit her to join on any underground activities.

He spent the months searching for her and maintaining Aresun. His company. Sinadya niyang ibagsak ang dating companya para makita ni Villamor ang kahinaan niya. Para magpakita ito bilang Vanacci. And he was right but his plan backfired. Villamor molded himself to be stronger that him, so he also trained himself now to be the strongest. He can't waste this second life.

Pero wala pa rin silang mahanap, Hera did leave no trace even for him. Not until on his one last hope, ang nag-iisang farm na hindi pa nila pinuntahan.

And from afar, he saw her wife smiling while carrying their son with no emotion on his face.

He can't help but to tear up while looking at the two. Hindi niya na napigilan na maglakad para lapitan ang dalawa.

"Bossing! Trespassing ka po." Narinig niyang boses sa may gilid.

"Nakakaintindi ba 'yan ng Tagalog?" Tanong pa ng kasama nito.

Napalingon siya sa direksyon ni Hera pero wala na ito. Nakapasok na sa bahay. Muli siyang bumaling sa dalawang lalaki na naglilinis ng kabayo.

If he'll tell them he is Hera's wife, they won't believe him.

"I'm...I'm looking for a job." Palusot niya.

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa at pinasadahan siya ng tingin.

"Wala pong modeling agency dito boss, eh. Mga nag-aalaga lang ng hayop ang hinahanap namin."

Modeling agency, what the fuck.

"That's exactly what I've been looking. I don't wanna work on my former job and I'm looking for a new one." He said.

"Sige, sige. Sasabihin namin kay Ma'am." And that was his cue to enter her life again.

And fortunately, he already bought a house before in New Zealand to surprise her on their anniversary. Pero hindi na nga nakaabot dahil sa trahedya. But still, he's thankful he bought it because that's where he brought his family.

And living there was the best moment of his life. He made more memories with his wife and Aresun, also he bond with his half-brothers and settled good bond with Benjamin. He feel complete. Buong-buo na siya.

And now that she's pregnant with their third child. He's thankful that she's not moody anymore. Hindi na siya inaaway, kung hindi nilalambing.

"I love you." She said lovingly as she hugged him from tge back while he was washing the dishes.

They're at the cabin on his private island. Taking a break from work and underground. Si Dion at Zara muna ang mamamahala. They wanted to focus on Hera's pregnancy journey.

"I love you most. You're not sleepy yet?" He asked the six months pregnant wife.

"I can't sleep without you. I will wait until you're done." Malambing na sabi nito at mas hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap sa kanya.

Napangiti na lang siya at napailing. Damn. Until now he's still having goosebumps and that feeling of falling for her again and again. Because remembering how they started seems really impossible that they able to have what they are having right now.

He also apologize to Max but Max just laugh at him and said, "you think you're a manipulator but that's just the works of love. Love drive you crazy that's why you did that. But thanks tho."

"Love, talk to me..." She said softly when he become silent.

Who would have thought? That her, "I still prefer your silence rather than talking to me," will turn into , "Love, talk to me..."

He bagged all the luck in this world.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking over something." He apologized.

"Something like me?"

Damn. Fucking cute.

"Yeah. We're together but you're always on my mind, that's how much I care." He sang and laugh.

Hera chuckle and lightly bite his shoulder. He groaned not because he's hurt but because he's immediately turned on.

"Wife, I already warned you about biting me." He warned softly.

"That's why I bite you." She whispered on his ears and put a soft kiss behind his ear before proceed to bite his neck.

Muntik na niyang mabitawan ang plato. He washed his hands and turn around to get her but his wife step back.

"Just kidding! Continue washing." Hera laughed.

But he was already turned on. Napalunok na lang ang dalaga ng makita ang dilim at pagnanasa sa kanya. Natigil ito sa pag-atras ng nasa likuran na nito ang island counter.

"Magnus..."

"My pregnant baby asked for it, I don't want to disobey." He said as he carefully carry her to sit on the island counter.

Hera's bump is getting bigger kaya ingat na ingat sila. He always attempt to be gentle but Hera really loves to break his patience.

"I want it rough, love..." She said seductively as he caress his shoulder while looking at him with her doe eyes.

Mahina siyang napamura at pinunit ang sandong suot niya. Before Hera could even react, he already crushed his lips on hers, silencing her wife.

Inihiwalay niya ang hita nito at doon pinagkasya ang sarili. He pull her closer, letting her feel his hardness in between.

"Magnus..." She moaned.

He feel her wetness. Napamura siya ng maramdamang wala na itong suot na salawal. It's just her night dress.

"The kids?" He asked.

"Sleeping soundly. I played their favorite music, sun and moon."

And when their music plays, their children's sleep can't be disturbed by anyone else.

He removed his boxers as he start fingering her to wet her even more. But she's already wet and becoming more wet every time he thrust his fingers.

"Aahh...Magnus, I want you..."

He hissed and kissed her intently. He wanted to hear her moans and begs but if he would continue hearing it, baka masiraan na siya ng bait. His geart is palpitating so fast and his buddy down there is aching so hard.

He slowly entered his shaft inside her. Napaawang ang labi nito kaya naipasok niya ang dila sa bibig nito. Hera whimpered. Bumaon ang kuko nito sa leeg niya nang simulan niyang umulos.

"Aah! Magnus!" She moaned when he thrust deep and fast. Binaon niya ang mukha sa leeg nito at mahinang kinagat-kagat. Hera doesn't know if she'll moan or groan but one thing he knew is she liked it.

He held both of her legs and put it on his shoulder. Naitukod naman nito ang siko sa mag island counter. Nagtitigan sila nito at saka pinagpatuloy niya ang pag-ulos.

The strap of her nighties slowly fell on her shoulder. Until it expose her boobs. Nanuyo ang lalamunan niya habang nakatingin sa dibdib niya. Hindi niya napigilang dumukwang at pinasok sa bibig ang isa sa dibdib nito.

"Magnus! Ahhh, love!" Hera cried.

Binilisan niya ang pag-ulos at minsan naman ay binabagalan. That makes Hera frustrated, and he wants her to feel that way because she's starting to beg.

"Love, please! Don't tease me like that." She plead.

He just smirked and release powerful thrust that made her body totally drop on the island counter and just let him take her sanity away.

"Ohh, Magnus!"

She's near. He can feel it by the tightening of her walls so he went faster. Until her body shook in spasm as she scream his name.

Pero hindi siya tumigil. He continue pleasuring her until on her third time reaching her peak, he released it all inside her.

He kissed her lips then her forehead. Habol nito ang hininga saka napangiti.

"Thanks, love. The baby want to sleep na." Hera said.

Napailing na lang siya at inabot ang tissue saka nilinisan ito. Muli niyang sinuotan ng pang-ibaba at sinuot niya rin muli ang boxer niya.

"My first baby ba?" He asked teasing her as he carry her towards their room.

"Your only baby." Sabi nito at sumandal sa kanyang dibdib.

"Uh-huh? I have four baby. You, Aresun, Amaris and the other one inside you."

"The other one inside me?" Hera asked while there's a hidden meaningful smile on her lips.

"Yeah?" She's pregnant, that's why.

"Or the other two?"

Natigilan siya sa paglalakad habang gulat na napatingin sa asawa. Hera chuckle on his reaction then kiss his cheeks.

"Wife, don't tell me..."

"Twins, Magnus. After sun and moon, we have another pair. What do you think is nice? Rain and cloud? Star and galaxy? Summer and Winter?"

He claimed her lips and kissed her long enough until they lost their breath.

"We'll discuss it later but for now, I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much. You're the best thing that ever happen to me. Thank you for loving me back." Hindi niya napigilan ang luhang umalpas sa mata niya.

Napangiti ang asawa at pinunasan ang luha niya.

"And thank you for loving me. Thank you for blazing the ice inside me. I love you, I love you so much." She sobbed and hugged his neck.

Napapikit siya at hinalikan ang sintido nito. Wala na talaga siyang mahihiling pa. Luck is really on his side.

Magnus Sebastian, the sole legitimate heir, the new head of Poderoso, the mafia boss leading Sebastian Organization, CEO of Aresun, father of four, and most importantly, Hera Benjamin's husband...is now closing his chapter.

Sebastian Series #1

The End.

Maximillion Sebastian is on his way to start his journey. Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.1K 44
WARNING: R18+ A/N: Read at your own risk. Doctor. PSYCHOPATH SERIES #4: Marquis Xavius Morris Zalduque Deceived Shot DATE STARTED: June 3, 2020 DATE...
22.4K 513 42
Warning: R18 content When Audrina found out the truth about the identity of her biological father, things in her life started to twirl around. Her dr...
132K 2.9K 22
Nag simula sa friends with benefits. F-ck buddies. Ngunit paano kung hindi na kaya ng no strings attached ang nararamdaman nila? Pareho na nilang gus...
3M 54.6K 56
Wife Series 1 It is all about a wife who loves her husband that she's willing to do everything for him. Even if that consequences will make her be ma...