°^\~°'The life of spider-not...

De shua2007

George is just a normal teenager. But what happens if he get new friends and super powers? What will do if he... Mai multe

George's life presentation
Chapter 1: Troublemakers
Chapter 2: First friend
Chapter 3: The ex-troublemaker is befriending with the nerd
Chapter 4: Field trip
Chapter 5: Powers
Chapter 6: New super hero (part 1)
Chapter 7: New super hero (part 2)
Chapter 8: Hanging out with friends
Chapter 9: Happy birthdeath like situation ~part 1~
Chapter 10: Happy birthdeath like situation ~part 2~
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: Sleepover
Chapter 13: The night terror
Chapter 15: Awaking
Chapter 16: New student
Chapter 17: Tutoring
Chapter 18: Exposed (part 1)
Chapter 19: Exposed (part 2)
Chapter 20: Hero Head Quarter
Chapter 21: Missing Grigory
Chapter 22: Venom party
Chapter 23: Discovery
Chapter 24: Final battle
Chapter 25: Happy time
Thank you all!!!!

Chapter 14: Venom

34 4 8
De shua2007

Chapter 14: Venom

Some wholesome moments with our new character (fem)venom.
Enjoy!
TW: fight, blood, destruction?

~~~~~~~~~~~
George's POV
I was now eating my sixth poptart of the day. My metabolism had begun to grew faster lately. I guess I'm still a growing boy. "Isn't that your fifth poptart?" Karl, who was walking next to me asked. I shook my head, swallowing the last bite of the pastry. "My sixth" I corrected and I heard a chuckle from my left. Skeppy continued his chuckling, teasing me for having a ogre stomach.

Then the three of us turned to a hallway, leading to the cafeteria where our friend, Quackity was probably waiting for us. And I was right, he was waiting for us right in front of the cafeteria doors. "Hi, Quackster." I greeted with a smile. And the two next to me let out some laughs. "Hi Quaxta~" Skeppy repeated with an atrocious british accent. Karl laughed even more. "I don't sound like that" I defended and he just scoffed.

"Hurry the f^ck up, guys" Quackity exclaimed, rolling his eyes. "Chill out. Why are in such rush anyway?" Karl replied, looking at him with questioning eyes. He just looked away, slightly blushing. "Oooooh, is it cause you've got a date with Wilbur?" Skeppy teased, making kissing noise. Karl and I snickered at the action. Quackity blushed harder but groaned and slapped Skeppy's head. "Tu Eres Stupido" The beanie boy replied, walking into the cafeteria. We soon followed after him.

We watched as he headed towards a table with other students. We were confused as we usually just eat with only the four of us. Then I recognize the persons sitting on the table the raven haired boy was approaching. Clay's and his friends, including Wilbur, Quackity's boyfriend.

We followed him to their table. "Hey guys, why don't you sit down with us?" Bad suggested politely, the others greeted and suggested the same. We sat and began to talk, except myself. I was a bit overwhelmed, there were many people and all of them were interesting in some ways. I'm just here, being the boring one.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Clay. "Are you okay?" He asked, which surprised me slightly. "I.. Yeah.. I'm fine" I answered, a small smile formed on my face with a slight blush. "You are quite, today" he remarked, he had a worried expression. "I'm fine. It's just I've never been with so many people before" I answered. He nodded but still looked at me, this time with a smile.

"I heard people say that you're a genius. So I wanted to asked if-if you would... Uhm" I giggled at his hesitance and smiled at the compliment. He always seemed to be confident, why was he nervous all the sudden. "He wants to ask you on a date" Nick interrupted, and the others started laughing. Both Clay and I turned red. "WHAT- No that's not-I wasn't- I'm not- It's not- I don't wait I" Clay stuttered nervously, face reddening even more.

"I just want a tutor. You know I'm bad at science and maths." He almost yelled, he exhaled loudly. "I was about to ask him to be my tutor" he repeat calmly. "If you accept of course" he looked at me before looking down, face still red. My face was as red as his. I giggled again and nodded. "Yeah, I can tutor you" and the others cheered as Clay grinned.

"Can we eat now? I'm starving" Wilbur said as he began taking a bite of his sandwich. "Yeah, I'm hungry too" I added, while taking my own lunch. "YOU'RE STILL HUNGRY-"

~~~~~~~~~

Skeppy and I were walking towards our next class, when I felt my spider sense tingle. I turned around and saw students walking to direction to another but nothing suspicious. "Are you okay, Gogy?" He asked, looking at me confusedly. I turned back and nodded. Maybe it was a false alarm.

Then someone pass next to me, my spider sense began tingling once again, this time louder. I turned to the person who just passed me by and saw a girl around 1m70 (5'7''), she had black hair with purple? Blue? Fades and pale skin. I couldn't really manage what she was wearing or anything else, she ran pass me so fast. "George, we're gonna be late. Hurry" Skeppy called from the classroom door. I turned and replied "I'm coming" as I ran to him. That girl was giving me bad vibe.

~Time skip~

It was now the end of the day. And I was walking to the apartment as usual. But this time, my friends were walking with me. "Thank you guys for  walking with me. But are you guys sure you don't mind walking me home?" I exclaimed looking at the three persons walking next to me.

"Pfff, don't worry about it, cinnamon roll. We're fine" Quackity exclaimed and the others agreed. "Plus we wanna see your home and hang out a little" Karl added, giggling happily at the thoughts. A smile grew on my face. "I just created a Minecraft server, wanna play on it later" Skeppy proposed. "Yeah, that sound-"

My response was interrupted by a loud crash, followed by a loud growl. Our eyes widened as  we looked at the place where it was coming from. Screams were heard from across the street. A large black figure appeared, it had a feminine body that was covered with some sort of thick black liquid. It had white eyes, sharp teeth and long tongue. It began growling before jumping onto a roof to another. Going away from us.

"I think I'm just gonna drop you off the entrance of your house." Quackity exclaimed with a worried expression. "Yeah, me too." Skeppy agreed with Quackity. "To insure your safety, we must bring you home safely" Karl said before taking my hand and running towards my apartment. The others ran after us.

After a few minutes of running, or more like sprinting towards the apartment. Karl finally let go of my hand and shoved in the entrance. "Wait but what about you guys?" I asked turning to them. "We'll be fine" Quackity said as he turned to the others. "I'm gonna go, hope you guys would be fine" Before we could say anything, he began to run somewhere until he was out of sight. The others parted their way, while saying goodbye to me. "Stay safe George" "You too, Karl" "Bye, Gogy" "Bye, Skepster" "Pfft, Skepsta"

After that I ran to the apartment, once in I locked the door and sprinted to my room. Good thing Grigory wasn't there. Then I began changing my clothes to my costume and turned invisible as I headed out of the window and swung around the buildings.

I started to search for the monster that just appeared earlier. As I swung from roof to roof, I saw my other fellow heroes. "Hi guys" I said as I landed next to them. They turned to me, returned the greetings. "Spidey, good thing you're here. Have seen that thing running around town?" Diamond asked through his diamond helmet. I nodded. A growl then was heard from the roof. We all quickly turned around and saw the monster. "Why does the monsters always find us first?" Rainbow asked annoyed.

"Hey there" Golden said to the beast. "Want to introduce yourself?” he added and we all turned to him. "What are you doing?" I whispered to the winged one. "What? I'm trying to see if it has sympathy" he whispered back. "How could that have sympathy? Plus we don't even know if it talks" Diamond whispered to us, listening to the conversation. "It looks terrifying" Rainbow whispered as well.

"Are you gonna answer the question" Golden wings asked again to the beast. Then we heard another growl before a voice started to speak. "We are Venom" the voice was a mix of a feminine voice with a deeper one, which was like the girls from horror movies. That send creeps around my spine.

Then the monster jumped onto us. We all dodged and I started to turn invisible. I started to send web around the beast but it just ripped them apart and growled some more. Diamond Warrior took out a long stick made out of the same material as his armor and charged at the monster.

He commenced to hit the monster left and right. But at the fourth hit, the monster grabbed the stick and throw Diamond who was holding the stick off the roof. I turned back to normal and began running to where Diamond was thrown at. He was hanging on the edge. I pulled him up and soon enough he was back on the roof.

When we turned around, Rainbow was shooting at the beast with his glowing bullets, which didn't affect Venom at all. Golden was trying to slice the monster with his sharp feather that he used as a sword. But when the feather cut a part of the monster, the part turned back to what it was before, living Golden Wings chocked.

With Golden being distracted the beast held his head and began making his head hit the roof twice before throwing him to a nearby tv antennas. He groaned as he hit the roof again after hitting the antennas. I could see his mask crack and blood running on the floor. Rainbow was about to fly towards the injured Golden wings but before he could fly far enough from Venom, the beast caught his leg and threw him into another roof.

I began running towards the beast, turning myself invisible so it wouldn't see me. I began shooting webs at it while running around it starting to envelope it into a web cocoon. But it was in vain as Venom just ripped the webs off easily, growling at me as I turned back into my visible form.

It began approaching me and I started stepping back. An explosion was heard from the monster's back. Diamond threw some of his bombs to the beast and Venom turned to him enraged. Diamond threw more and more bombs to Venom, although they didn't affect the beast physically, they seemed to distraught it. And it seemed like the beast was backing away from the heroes. With one last explosion, the beast growled and began running away, roof to roof.

I panted, the explosion were really loud. I thought I was getting a sensory overload. But resisting the urge to rest and calm myself, I began to run towards Golden who was badly injured. Diamond Warrior on the other hand, ran towards Rainbow Angel who seemed unconscious.

As I reach my winged friend, I took him in my arms. I inspected his injuries and found a big wound on his head. His mask was cracked but we luckily couldn't see his face. After a while, Diamond Warrior came back with a disoriented Rainbow Angel. "Is he okay?"  Diamond asked. I shook my head. "I'm gonna take him with me" I exclaimed while picking him up in a bridal style.

"What- But he is going to know your identity. Let me take him. Plus the three of us already know each others identity, so it'll be fine" He suggested which was more rational. "But can you take both of them home?” I argued, gesturing to Rainbow Angel and Golden Wings. He looked down a little, thinking of a solution for this. But I insisted on taking him with me and told him that if he knew Rainbow's identity he could take him home with his actual state. He sighed before agreeing but told to be careful with my identity and his(Golden's). I nodded and began jumping roof to roof to my apartment.

As I reached the roof my apartment, I realised that people could see us going into my house. So I turned invisible but noticed that Golden who was in arms wasn't fully invisible like me. I exhaled slightly and focused hard on getting invisible. And after a few minutes, Golden was transparent like me meaning he also is invisible.

I slowly got down the roof with my sticky hands, Golden still on me. Then began heading in my window. Once I was back in my apartment, I turned back in my visible form and put Golden down on my bed and collapsed on the floor panting. Gosh, I didn't expect being invisible and turning things invisible needed a lot of energy.

After a few minutes of rest on the floor, I got up and started to change in the bathroom. Once in my normal clothing, I began going towards my bedroom again with a first aid kit. I put my goggles on, just in case he woke up before treating his wounds.

I had taken the beanie off and bandaged his head and some other scratches on his body without taking off the broken mask. Once I finished, I put the beanie on my night stand before covering him with my blanket. Remembering what Diamond said, I took every picture of me and my brother I had and put them in my drawers. Then I also hid everything that could reveal my identity in my closet.

Once that was done, I began putting a mattress on the floor. I threw a blanket and a pillow from Grigory bedroom on the mattress. I lied down and didn't turn to the side because it was uncomfortable due to the goggles I was wearing. But I was too tired to care. I fell asleep, with my goggles on.

That's all for today folks! See ya in the next chap!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.7K 792 31
~George and his friends Karl and BadBoyHalo (Bad) are getting bullied by a group of boys , Dream, Sapnap , and Skeppy. They all find themselves caugh...
1.5K 72 20
[dreamnotfound & dTeam fantasy/superpower road trip au, 133k+ words, complete] "You're... not afraid?" His voice was barely a peep, shy gaze half-tur...
1K 40 31
Clay has decided to move away from the UK to Florida for a fresh start but leaving Sapnap behind has caused him to plummet downwards. He moved away i...
47.5K 990 31
first chatpters may suck give me suggestions- this is a karlnapity online to irl fanfic :) (credits go to @/snakercow for the cover) what happens whe...