๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, chris sturn...

By mattialvr

"๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - stella r... More

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
(001) matilda
(002) the archer
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(009) my tears ricochet
(010) 1 step forward
(011) 3 steps back
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(014) style
(015) golden

(008) when the party's over

719 13 27
By mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

thanks to the sturniolo's infamous party reputation, people arrived to her party in the blink of an eye. one second it was just her and chris decorating the house, and the next, her house was so crowded she could feel the humidity emitting out of another person's body.

"nice party." this very cute black boy came up to ella. "what's it for?"

"no reason." she shrugged.

"i like you." he said bluntly. "let me take you out to dinner."

"oh!" ella was shocked at his forwardness, "i... uh-"

"boyfriend?" he winced.

"actually-"

"crush but you won't admit it's a crush?"

"i don't have a crush on him!" she shook her head.

"if you change your mind, i'm always free for breakfast, lunch, or dinner." he gave her a sweet smile and walked off.

he was nice.

real nice.

too nice?

not chris nice.

she shook her head, she had to stop thinking about him for one second.

she went looking for the triplets when she saw chris making out with some random girl.

wow.

her she was, rejecting the most perfect guy she could ever ask for, and he was sticking his tongue down some girls throat.

she shouldn't get mad, she wasn't mad! they weren't together or anything, he did nothing wrong.

she walked around looking for the guy.

she found him vaping on her couch.

"hey." she sat next to him.

"sup." he nodded.

"wanna go on a date?" she said boldly.

"bold." he smirked, "i like it. yeah, i will go on a date with you."

"great! you want my number?" she was so bold today, it wasn't like her at all.

"yup." he nodded, smiling. he handed her his phone and she typed in her number.

he put the vape near her face, silently asking if she wanted it.

"fuck it." she shrugged, taking a long drag.

it felt... acidic? it burnt her throat, she coughed like crazy.

"woah- first time?"

"mhm." she nodded, massaging her throat.

"the second puff is always easier." he ensured.

she took a second long drag, held it in, then puffed it out.

"yeah?" he said.

"yeah." she nodded.

"stella? that's your name, right?" he asked, looking at her saved contact.

"my full name's estella. but everyone calls me stella."

"cool." he nodded, "my names caleb."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

whoscaleb

liked by stella.rom and 826 others
whoscaleb boldest white girl ik

tagged: @stella.rom

view all comments

stella.rom YUP🔥🔥🔥
whoscaleb u still up for the date u asked me out on? no pussying out
stella.rom MHMMMMM

nicolassturniolo estella romano ??
stella.rom yeah?

audreyhobert call me
stella.rom okkk

matthew.sturniolo U look so high LMFAOO
stella.rom whaaat 🥶🥶🥶🥶
matthew.sturniolo YOU GOT HIGH???

christophersturniolo Cool
whoscaleb ohh ur chris?
christophersturniolo What's that supposed to mean

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the whole night, the triplets and audrey were trying to look for ella, but she was no where to be found.

"i don't like him." audrey shook her head, opening another door.

"who?" nick asked.

"this caleb dude."

"yeah me too." chris added quietly.

nick and audrey gave each other a knowing glance.

"oh yeah?" matt hummed.

"yeah." chris nodded.

"why's that?" nick asked.

"why's what."

"why don't you like caleb?" nick clarified.

"he seems nice." audrey added. "real nice. he's a gentleman. i know she likes guys like that."

"she does?" chris remembered all the times he's pushed her, cursed her, and overall acted like the opposite of a gentleman.

"mhm." audrey nodded, "i can really see them getting serious."

without saying a word, chris left them. he went upstairs to alex's room and barged in without knocking.

"HEY!" alex yelled, pulling his blanket up.

"i've seen you in your diapers, smart ass, you not wearing a shirt is much better than that."

"still." alex mumbled, very aware of his exposed chest. "what do you want?!"

chris gave him 50 bucks.

"what's this for?"

"i need you to do something for me." chris said.

"i'm not a drug dealer." alex said clearly.

"no shit." chris deadpanned, "i need you to act like you really need stella. like full on crying and everything."

"that's it?" alex asked, "you gave me 50 bucks to hang out with my own sister?"

"you can't tell anyone about this." chris said seriously, "and i may ask you to do this a couple more times too."

"why?"

"why what."

"why do you want me to get my sister here?"

"no questions." chris shrugged.

"i-"

"kid, do you want the 50 bucks or not?" he sighed.

"fine." he mumbled, calling his sister.

"speaker." chris mouthed.

alex rolled his eyes and put it on speaker.

"CALEB! stop it-" she giggled.

the waterworks began.

"ella, please." alex cried, sobbing hysterically.

"hey- are you okay? what's wrong? are you hurt?"

chris felt really bad for making her this worried.

"baby, you good?" baby?! that was caleb's voice. all of chris's sympathy immediately disappeared.

"caleb- wait." she shushed.

"ella i need you here." alex sniffled, "i had a nightmare- ella i can't breathe." he gasped for air, sobbing.

"i'm on my way, alex." ella informed, "give me 5 minutes."

ella just stood caleb up, chris's plan was working.

ella hung up and called chris.

"shit." he whispered. "don't make any noise or i'm taking the 50 bucks back."

"jeez, fine." alex grumbled.

"hello?" chris cleared his throat.

"chris, i need you to do me a favor." she was panting. was she running?

"sure." he made sure he sounded nonchalant.

"can you go over to my house? alex had a nightmare and i need you to stay with him until i get there."

"yeah- of course."

"thank you so much." she sighed, feeling a bit more comforted, "i owe you big time."

"anytime." he hung up.

"this is only so sad to watch." alex chuckled, "making my sister think i'm having a full on panic attack cause you don't want her to go on a date with another guy? honestly, just ask her out. it would be so much easier."

"shut up." chris said.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"alex!" stella stumbled in his room. "are you okay?" she sat on the bed.

"i'm sorry, ella, i didn't mean to make you all worried." he frowned, "i'm okay now, chris distracted me."

"that's good." she smiled, rubbing his arm. "i'll be in the living room if you need me."

she grabbed chris's hand and dragged him out.

they stood outside alex's door.

she looked like she was about to cry.

chris was about to shoot himself. he can't believe he caused this.

"you okay?" he asked.

"mhm." she nodded, worried that if she opens her mouth she'll start crying.

"ella, i'm serious. you good?"

she shook her head, "i don't know what to do, chris." her voice quivered.

"hey-" he pulled her into a hug, "it'll be okay."

"i don't know how i'm going to do this." she whispered into his chest. "i was so excited about mom and dad leaving, i didn't realize i'd have to throw away my love life to stay here and take care of them."

"how about this." he said, making her look up at him, "you go and give caleb another chance, and i'll stay here with alex."

he can't believe he's doing this. he's telling her to go date another guy. that isn't a problem though, because he definitely does not like her. he's just worried for her. like a brother is for his little sister.

"you promise you'll stay by my side?" she asked.

"forever." he nodded, hugging her tighter, not wanting to let go.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MMMM HOW WE FEELINGGGG

💞
J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 514 22
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๏ฟฝ...
153K 3.4K 15
"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'." เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”€โ”€ (๐ŸŽ) ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป returns back to...
97K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...
106K 1.8K 31
-'๐œ—๐œš'- ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time r...