Sonic, Freedom Planet and RWB...

ATaylor103 tarafından

It's the final season of Dragon Ball Z Abridged, where three universes combined come and watch for the upcomi... Daha Fazla

Special: Episode of Bardock
Movie 3: Christmas Tree of Might
There's Something About Maron
Battlefield Ee-arth
Cold Cut
News of Future Past
Movie 5: Revenge of Cooler
The Island of Dr. Gero
Super Saiyan Swagger
Catch Me If You Can-droid
Dr. Gero or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Androids
Blood, Sweat, and Gears
16, 17, and 18 Things I Hate About You
The Trouble With Time Travel
Movie 6: The Return of Cooler's Revenge - The Reckoning
Special: History of Trunks
Fear and Loathing in Ginger Town
Cell Service
Cell Reception
Special: Celloween: A FLIGHT OUT OF CELL
Hyperbolic Plot Device
Percussive Maintenance
Family Reunion
Advanced Geometry
Group Therapy
A Raging Semi
The Perfect Guy
Flashpoint
My Body is a Temple'O'Trunks
Tiles and Tribulations
It's Been A Year If It's Been A Day
Movie 8: Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
Movie 4: Lord Slug
Movie 7: Super Android 13
Special: Plan to Eradicate Christmas
Opening Serumonies
Cell Mates
The Hard Cell
Cell-Out: Part 1
Cell-Out: Part 2
Cell-Out: Part 3
Epilogue

Deities, Devils, and Doing the Dirty

1.4K 17 3
ATaylor103 tarafından

Amy read the title. "'Deities, Devils, and Doing the Dirty'."

"Nice alliteration." Tails comments.

Gohan: (with bed rocking noises are heard) The following is a...fan-based parody. Uh, DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and, uh, DragonBall GT...are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and, uh, Akira Toriyama. Please support the... official release. *sighs*

"Wow, Chi-Chi must be putting the Energized Rabbit to shame." Sonic mentally said. 

Yang nodded. "Just as well Goku's a Super Saiyan. I guess it also makes for good 'stamina training', as Vegeta would call it."

We cut to Goku and Krillin near a lake.

Krillin: Man, it feels like years since you and I just went fishing and chilled out. 

"Well yeah, between Goku having kids, both of you dying, and everything else." Blake listed. 

Krillin: And, of all times, right before a tournament to decide the fate of the world. Weird how stuff works out, am I right?

"I think, this one time, I agree with Krillin." Weiss admitted, which kinda surprised everyone for a brief second.

Goku: Nobody knows, Krillin.

"Wait, what now?" Jaune asks.

Krillin: Huh?

Goku: Nobody knows the weight on my shoulders. 

"What kinda weight are we talking about here?" Nora wondered. 

Goku: I feel it, every day. Before I go to bed, when I wake up in the morning... Sometimes, I wonder... "Can I do this?"

"This sounds personal." Silver noticed with sympathy. "I think, deep down, he must be tired of constantly fighting for the fate of the world, or even the galaxy by now." 

Krillin: Wow, I, uh, I had no idea this Cell stuff was getting to you so badly.

Goku: Cell stuff? I'm talkin' about Chi-Chi.

"Wait, what?" Silver champion in confusion.

"I'm not surprised." Knuckles deadpanned.

Krillin: Chi-Chi?

Goku: She's been non-stop! Ever since I got out of the chamber, in and out, day in and day out! 

"So that's what they've been doing since the Broly movie?" Ren wondered. 

Goku: She'll send Gohan for groceries five counties over in the middle of the day just to get him out of the house!

Qrow chuckled. "When your parents are doing the dirty, you better high-tail it out of there."

"Qrow!" Tail scowled in annoyance.

Krillin: You know you can say no, right?

"Would that honestly stop her?" Jaune questioned.

"Probably not, no." Ren answered.

Goku: Well, duh! But it's a challenge, Krillin! And I never back down from a challenge! Also, it feels really good! Have you ever tried it?

"It's no surprise that Goku thinks that sex is 'training'." Weiss deadpans. 

Krillin: Like...with a real person?

Gohan: Hey, Dad? Mom sent me to tell you to come home. She also told me to pick up a lot of peanut butter..?

"Why?" Milla asked, confused.

"You don't wanna know." Lilac quickly interjects.

Goku: Krillin?

Krillin: Look, if you're asking me to tag in, I'm willing, but--

Goku: What? NO! Catch more fish while I'm gone!

Krillin: Oh, duh! Of course! Like, that'd never work...

"Then why would you suggest something like that??" Amy questioned, frowning. "He's married and you already have your eyes on 18."

"Too bad she's gone." Fiona (Sonic) pointed out.

"What about Mar- Oh wait." Tails began, but stopped short in realization.

Manic chuckled. "So what other women will have Krillin's attention?"

Goku: Yeah, no! It-- (stop and pauses) But if you had a wig...

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Yamcha, Gohan, and Krillin inside Kame House watching TV)

Press Release Announcer: And now, introducing your World Martial Arts Champion, the strongest man on the planet, Mr. Satan! (Mr. Satan walks up on the balcony as the crowd cheers)

Yamcha: Wait, Martial Arts Champion? I-- Did we miss a tournament?

"You missed more than just a tournament, Yamcha." Emerald said, shaking her head.

Master Roshi: Yeah.. there was one last month.

Krillin: Damn it, we were busy training for the Androids!

Master Roshi: What do either of you care?

Krillin & Yamcha: Prize money.

"Totally worth the destruction of your planet." Carol said in a sarcastic tone.

Press Release Announcer: Mr. Satan, what do you have to say to your opponent?

Mr. Satan: Now you listen here, Cell... I know why you gave everyone a week to prepare for your little tournament! It's so you could spend the last seven days on Earth prayin' that MR. SATAN wouldn't show up! "

"Has he lost his mind??" Spade deadpanned.

"Cell literally killed like a dozen cities, ON T.V., the fuck would you do?" Adam debated.

Mr. Satan: (the crowd cheers) So, after I eat my Jimmy Johns, and drink my Hetap, and F**K MY HOT ASIAN WIFE...I'm gonna squash you. Like the bug you are.

Press Release Announcer: Mr. Satan, everybody!

Yamcha: So, do they know what's going on with his name, or...?

Crowd: Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!

"That somehow doesn't sound right." Shadow groaned in uncertainty.

Yamcha: Okay, yeah, they know.

Goku: (pops in) Guys, I need help with my hot Asian wife!

Chi-Chi: (walks up to Goku) Who told you, you could leave the bedroom?! (grabs him by the collar)

Goku: ...Guys, don't tell her I'm here...!

"A bit late for that, Goku." Tails deadpans.

We cut to Perfect Cell standing in the middle of his ring with a TV crew approaching him.

Reporter: This is bullshit, man... This is suicide!

"Then leave." Cory suggested. "Why are you near a monster, who kills people??"

"They're idiotic reporters, who want to build a story." Knuckles blankly answered.

"Who would've thought that being a reporter would lead you to dangerous territory." Ruby said in a sad tone. "Don't they understand the risks??"

Cameraman: Dude, pull your balls out of your purse, and do your job.

Reporter: Okay, that's sexist as hell!

"How?" Yang questions.

Cameraman: Yeah. It's sexist. 

"Do explain." 

Cameraman: And do you know what's standing out there? A Pulitzer! Now go get it!

The reporter lifts his microphone up to Perfect Cell.

Reporter: U-um, um... Hello!

Perfect Cell: (opens his eyes and looks at the reporter) Hello, there! (turns his head around to face the reporter) How may I help you?

"He's not gonna kill him?" Oscar asked, surprised.

"Not unless that foolish reporter says anything to annoy him." Glynda mention. "Which won't happen until the end of the episode, I'm guessing."

Reporter: W-well, M-Mr. Cell...

Perfect Cell: Oh, please now, don't be so formal! Call me Perfect Cell!

Reporter: Uh, okay. Perfect Cell--

Perfect Cell: Mr. Perfect Cell!

"So much for formalities." Neera sighed.

Reporter: M-M-Mr. Perfect Cell! 

"Good job, you get to live a little longer." Nora evilly. 

Reporter: Can you tell the audience where you are and who you came from? Uh, I-I mean--

Perfect Cell: No, actually, an apt choice of words! As for the where, this is the immaculate Cell Games arena! As for who, well, *laughs* let me weave you the tale of my origin! Though, I must preface that it does drag on in places, so I'll try to minimize the filler. Now...our story begins as many stories often do... With a young girl shooting a little boy in the face..

"And how many stories start off with something like that?" Neptune questioned.

"Probably so popular anime series or something." Sun responded.

We cut to inside Goku's house with Goku yawning.

Krillin: You, uh, okay, buddy? You look exhausted.

Goku: Uh-huh. I didn't get a wink last night! 

"Must be all that 'stamina training'." Yang teased. 

Goku: Chi-Chi keeps trying to break my record of nine times! "Go for ten," she yells. "GO FOR TEN!!"

Krillin: I feel like a man dying of thirst watching another man drown.

Goku: Well, you know what they say... A Saiyan gets stronger every time he comes... 

"Well, it is called 'la petite mort' for a reason." Ren said, remembering the phase when he and Nora were travelling through southern Mistral.

Goku: (yawns again) ...back from the brink of death.

"Oh... never mind."

Krillin: Well, where is she now?

We cut to Chi-Chi in the other room looking through a cabinet.

Goku: She's looking for something in the other room.

Chi-Chi: (thinking) Come on, I know we had another bottle of it somewhere around here! I will use canola oil if I have-- (gets hit in the head by a flying book) Ow! (out loud) Damn ghosts!

We cut back to Goku and Krillin.

Krillin: Then why don't you just...I don't know, strategically withdraw?

Goku: No can do! She said she needs all of it!

Krillin: I meant just disappear for a little bit to recharge your...batteries.

"You know, those things that Cooler kicked." Carol reminded.

Goku: Well, it is strategy... But we can't use the back door. Chi-Chi says I'm not allowed to anymore.

We cut to Piccolo, Mr. Popo, and Trunks on the lookout.

Kami: (referring to Trunks) (...You should talk to him.)

Piccolo: (thinking) What? Why would I?

"He's probably referring to Trunks because nobody wants to talk to Lord Popo." Jaune shivered.

Nail: (Because you could both use more friends.)

"He's not wrong." Pyrrha admits. "The ONLY friend they have is Gohan; past and future."

Piccolo: (thinking) I am terrible at small talk.

Kami: (And you're never going to get better unless you try.)

Fair point, but c'mon, Piccolo." Ruby encouraged. 

Kami: (Now, go on.)

Piccolo: So, uh...

Trunks: Huh?

Piccolo: ...Do you hate your dad?

Most of the audience flinched at Piccolo's question to Trunks.

Trunks: Uh...

Kami: (Wow... You were not wrong.)

Piccolo: (thinking) See?!

Trunks: Eh, you know, I wouldn't say I hate him... 

"More like he hates you." Shadow mentioned. 

Trunks: I guess I'm mostly just disappointed. 

"Just like Vegeta." Blake commented. 

Trunks: He's the single most frustrating man I've ever met! 

"He's nothing compared to Broly." Spade stated. 

Trunks: Heh, but you know dads, right?

Piccolo: Goku killed mine.

Lilac winced. "I don't think that was necessary to bring up."

Trunks: Oh! Jeez, uh, sorry, I...

Nails: (Oh, perfect! He's just as bad as you are!)

"Well it's your and Kami's fault." Ruby scowled. "You're the one's who encourage him to talk to Trunks."

"So did you." Weiss blankly said.

The scythe-wielder blinked. "Oh..."

Goku pops in with Gohan and Krillin.

Goku: Please tell me nobody here wants a piece of me.

Trunks: Uh, well, when dad's out of the chamber, he'll probably want a swing at you.

Goku: ...I knew it!

Gohan: Why did you bring us both along?

Goku: Because if your mother questioned you, you'd talk.

"Wait, did he just..." Sonic began.

Gohan: Yeah, I would...

"...yes, he did." The blue blur chuckles.

Krillin: So, Piccolo, how was the Time Chamber?

Piccolo: I don't want to talk about it.

Krillin: Yeah, probably not gonna bother going in myself. At this point, either you guys can beat Cell or you can't. 

"Or scream at him until his ears explode." Carol suggested. 

Krillin: No use risking my life without the reset button on hand!

Gohan: Wow! I hadn't even thought about that! We live in a world without Dragon Balls now!

Trunks: (sarcastically) Oh, yeah! That sounds terrible! I'm so sorry!

Gohan: It's alright! We'll manage!

"You precious child." Nora cooed.

Trunks: ...I can't be mad at you.

Goku: I don't get it. Why can't you just make us some new Dragon Balls, Piccolo?

Piccolo: Because, Goku, I'm from the Warrior Clan, Kami was from the Dragon Clan! One punches people, the other makes Dragon Balls.

"Seems both superficial, and complicated." Ilia mentioned.

Gohan: Wait, but, you two come from the same perso--

Piccolo: So, if you want Dragon Balls, you need another Namekian.

Krillin: What about New Namek? I bet there's a whole gaggle of Namekians who can make us a new set!

Piccolo: We'd have to find New Namek first, and who knows where that is? 

"You don't know where your people are?" Knuckles asked. He wasn't surprised. He was annoyed.

Piccolo: (Goku pops out) 

"Did he just..." Lilac responded without finishing. 

Piccolo: Also, "gaggle"?

Krillin: Well, what would you call them? A pod of Namekians? A pride?

Piccolo: A cornucopia. What do you call a group of humans?

Mr. Popo: An infestation.

Most of the audience felt a huge shiver of fear at Mr. Popo's alternate name for a 'group of humans'.

Piccolo: Point is, without a Namekian from the Dragon Clan, we aren't getting any Dragon Bal-- (Goku pops in with a terrified, squealing Dende)

"How did he know!?" Nora cried out.

"It's possible that he visited King Kai and asked where New Namek is." Ren suggested.

Goku: Is this a Dragon-whatsit?

Dende: WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE'S MY FAMILY?! (sees Gohan accompanied with some sexy music and immediately calms right down) Hey.

"Oh god." Adam groaned.

We cut to Perfect Cell talking to the reporter about his origins.

Perfect Cell: And so it turns out, he was an alien the whole time!

Reporter: Whoa! I did not see that coming!

Perfect Cell: Right? So, two more Saiyans show up a year later--

Reporter: Wait, what about Goku's brother?

Perfect Cell: Oh, he died. 

"So much for the respect of Raditz." Espio mourned. 

Perfect Cell: Anyway, enter Vegeta. Now, *laughs* strap yourself in for THIS cartoon character...

"I think that sums up this series," Yuma mentions. "with just a name and brief description."

We cut to inside Capsule Corp. laboratory with Dr. Briefs working on 16 and Bulma on the computer.

Bulma: Hey, Dad? Can you come take a look at this?

Dr. Briefs: What is it, pumpkin? Find Gero's porn stash?

"Oh Oum, please don't let it be.." Whitney gagged in disgust.

Bulma: No! I mean, ugh, maybe? I found this hidden folder... It was completely inaccessible to him, and it's full of incomplete and corrupted files, but there's one undamaged video here...

Dr. Briefs: Well, then, open her up! Also, five thousand Zeni says it's interracial?

Bulma: Ugh.

Dr. Briefs: Oh, now you find it gross!

"Who wouldn't?" Amy countered.

Bulma opens the file and it shows a silhouetted man.

???: May 12th, 750, 4:30 P.M. Red Ribbon H.Q.

"He looks, familiar..." Nora noticed.

Bulma: Wait, why does that date sound familiar?

???: Hey, Dad! I, uh, I'm here at headquarters, getting everything put away. No bunkmate, so, room to myself. Which is good for a guy my size... (laughs quietly) Well, uh, I just wanted to, you know, record something for you, since you and Uncle Frappe are busy building robot guys and stuff. I know you're calling them "artificial humans" now, but...that name is way too long. I mean, what about cyborg? Like from that movie we saw? Hmm. Well, uh, just wanted you to know that I, uh, miss you, Dad. (alarm sounds) What the..?

Soldier: Hey! Get your ass moving! Some thing's tearing its way through the compound! We gotta go!

Goku: (faintly in background) KA ME HA ME...

???: Uh... Okay, sorry about this, Dad. Gotta run! Love you! Good luck with your cyborgs--

Goku: (faintly in background) HA!!

The video cuts out and goes static.

Everyone was surprised at the video, especially Nora, who had a few streaks of tears running down her face at the realization of who was in the video. "T-that was sixteen." She whispers to herself, hoping no one heard her, but her partner did and hugged her out of kindness and sympathy.

Bulma: (turns around and looks at 16) ...Jesus.

"Gero's hatred is no longer misplaced." Ren remarked.

Dr. Briefs: Yeah, that's a hell of a bomb to drop.

Bulma: Oh! That reminds me... I also found this. (brings up a new screen showing a bomb hidden in 16's chest)

Dr. Briefs: Huh... At least Gero was consistent.

Bulma: ...By the way, you owe me five thousand Zeni.

Dr. Briefs: Ah, daughter of a bastard!

"Isn't that you though?" Yang asked as she giggled at Dr. Briefs' cursing.

We cut back to The Lookout.

Piccolo: And that's why we need you, Dende.

Dende: Okay, let me just clarify what has happened. (referring to Goku) That asshole...

Goku: (off-screen) Name's Goku!

A few of the audience chuckled at Goku's attempt to correct his name towards Dende.

Dende: ...literally kidnapped me from across the entire galaxy, with neither my knowledge or consent. Just so you could make me mystic you up a new set of Dragon Balls, because you are all a cavalcade of f**k-ups. "

"Better name for a group of Namekians." Oscar admitted. 

Dende: Did I miss anything?

"We missed you." Ruby said with her innocent tone.

Piccolo: Well, we missed you...

Dende: Good. No, great, that's great! And what do I get out of this? Gonna make me your king?

Krillin: Well, can't do that. King's a dog. But we can make you God, though!

Dende: The f**k's a God? I mean, the f**k's a dog?! I mean, what the f**k?!

Mr. Popo: As the creator of the Dragon Balls, you shall assume the throne of Kami, guardian of this planet. Nobody is thankful, there are no days off, and no one ever visits.

Dende: Ugh, sounds like being a parent. Fine! I graciously accept the position of your almighty God.

Trunks: So then you'll help us?

Dende: No, bowlcut! I'm going to help Gohan. 

"I thought you liked the bowlcut? Gohan had one." Carol reminded.

Dende: Speaking of whom...lovin' the new 'do, Gohan. Rockin' that blonde!

Gohan: Oh! Uh, thanks! Super Saiyan style, you know?

Dende: De-hee-lightful! And, uh, have you been hitting the gym? 'Cause, uh... *whistles*

Piccolo: (off-screen) Ow!

"Ow." Blake said, along with Piccolo.

Dende: That hurt me more than it hurt you!

"It'll hurt more if you do that again." The cat faunus hissed, rubbing her ear.

Piccolo: Okay, I'm all for awkward reunions, but we are on a time table, here. How long will it take to make a new dragon?

Dende: Uh, depends. Do you have the original sculpture around?

Mr. Popo: (hands Dende a sculpture of Shenron) Here it is. We were using it as a paperweight. Which reminds me. We'll need to go over the contract later.

"There are contracts to being a deity, who knew." Lilac accepted.

Dende: Wow, that's your dragon? Our dragon would literally wear him like a scarf! Okay, before I get started, any alterations?

Piccolo: Can we get three wishes?

Dende: Not if you want multi-res! I can give you two, though.

Piccolo: Seems like an...awkward number.

"How? Two isn't awkward, it's even." Carol joke.

Sonic snickered. "Nice one."

"Would you guys stop stealing my one punch lines?!" Yang wined.

Dende: It's a magical wish-granting dragon, Nail! I don't make the rules! 

"But aren't you from the Dragon Clan?" Oscar asked. 

Dende: Now...let us begin. (holds out both hands over the sculpture)

Krillin: Man, all this lore we're learning today! And we even get to see a new dragon being made! This is gonna be awe--

Dende: Hey, dragon! Wake the f*** up! It's already past noon, get your life together! (a light erupts from the sculpture, which splits into seven streams and flies off from The Lookout, with one of them being seen landing on a stone, turning it back into a DragonBall) 

"Well that's one way to wake up Shenron." Jaune said, sweat-dropping.

Dende: By the way, two wishes means I had to nix immortality. Better that way--nobody pulling anymore of that Freeza shit.

Gohan: Huh, I wonder if that'll upset Vegeta? 

"More likely than not." Tails stated. 

Gohan: Wait, did you say he's still in the chamber?

Trunks: Yeah, why?

Gohan: It's been three days!

"Wouldn't that mean he's been in there for three years by himself?" Neera questioned. 

"He probably been driven beyond insane along ago." Gong assumed.

Mr. Popo: Oh. I muted the time dilation in the chamber. One day out here is now one day in there.

"Oh, well never mine then."

Gohan: You can do that? Why did you do that?

Mr. Popo: Because f**k 'im.

"Good point, fuck 'im" Nora agreed.

Dende: You really like screwin' with people, don't-cha?

Mr. Popo: Hmm. Of course, his first mistake was going in alone.

Piccolo: Why, is that bad?

We cut to inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Vegeta: (losing his mind from being alone in the chamber for three days) They called me crazy... They all called me crazy for letting him achieve his perfect form! 

"I guess it did take long for him to be driven mad anyway." Blaze noticed. 

Vegeta: Well, guess what? I'm gonna get out of here, I'm going to be so much stronger! 

"Is that so??" Adam asked, doubtful.

Vegeta: NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME! ESPECIALLY CELL! 

"Cocky prince." Spade muttered.

Vegeta: RIGHT, NAPPA?! (shows a volleyball with a crude drawing of Nappa's face on it holding on a broom which falls down) 

Tails blinked, perplexed. "He must be delusional if he's thinking of someone he loathes."

Vegeta: How... HOW DARE YOU?! (screams and turns Super Saiyan) (cut to him exiting the chamber all bloody with his clothes tattered) ...Showed him.

"Yes... you did." Lilac slowly said, sweat-dropping.

Vegeta: We cut to Perfect Cell STILL talking to the reporter about his origins.

Perfect Cell: So after everything, he just starts crying!

Reporter: Wow. Like a bitch!

Perfect Cell: And that's what Freeza said! Before he killed him. But, sadly, Vegeta does come back.

Reporter: Dragon Balls, right. By the way, does the fat green one come back? 'Cause he's funny.

"Who, Guru?" Pyrrha wonders.

Perfect Cell: *scoffs* I wish!

We cut to Goku's house.

Goku: Hey, Chi-Chi. Please don't be upset, but...

Chi-Chi: (sweetly) What is it, sweetheart?

Jaune shivered. "Chi-Chi is acting sweet... should we be worried?"

Goku: I'm throwing in the towel. I am tapped. Like, boned dry. You know in those cartoons where the guy in the desert finds a faucet, and it just comes out like, PFFFFF! (dust comes out his mouth) That is me. That is my balls. And speaking of balls, I need to go find the dragon's.

"That's disgusting." Neera groans.

Chi-Chi: Oh, Goku, darling, that's fine! I took a test this morning. I'm already pregnant!

Goku: ...HOW??

"Do you- You know what, nevermind." Spade stopped himself before he could say something to hurt his brain.

We cut to inside Capsule Corp. laboratory with Bulma working on 16's cranial structure.

Dr. Briefs: So I told him, "Pull your pants up, man! I'm not that kind of doctor!"

Goku pops in.

Goku: Bulma! Sex makes babies! 

Everyone facepalms at Goku's ignorance. 

Baby Trunks coos.

Bulma: ...I'm well aware.

Goku: Also, I need the Dragon Radar.

Bulma: Tool cabinet in the back, third drawer.

Goku: (checks the cabinet and grabs the Dragon Radar) Awesome! Bee-tee-dubs, we have Dragon Balls again. Bye!

Bulma: Wait, we didn't have Dragon Balls?!

Goku pops out, and after a pause, Bulma goes back to work on 16. Goku suddenly pops back in.

Goku: Oh, and Chi-Chi's pregnant!

Bulma: Oh, my God! Congratulations!

"When's the baby shower?" Sonic innocently asked.

We cut to Dende, Gohan, and Krillin on The Lookout.

Gohan: (while working on his homework) Okay, so Article Five says that atrocities can and will be commited in your name, but you can't do anything about it.

Dende: Awesome. But, question: Do I have to answer ALL of these prayers?

Gohan: Well technically, you don't have to answer any of them.

Dende: Thank God! Or, I guess I should start saying...me!

Gohan: That does raise the question... Which do you prefer? Kami, God, or Dende?

Dende: Oh, Gohan... (narrows his eyes) ...you can call me whatever you like!

"I don't know how I feel about that." Velvet commented.

Mr. Popo: Well, I'm going to call you Little Green.

Dende: Your funeral.

Jaune widened his eyes in horror. "Has he lost his mind?!"

Mr. Popo: (literally cracks a smile) I like you.

Everyone was immediately creeped out by Mr. Popo's smile.

Krillin: Don't feel bad, Mr. Popo. I'm his best friend, so that means only I can call him Little Green. Right, Little Gree-- (Dende smacks him in the face with a cane) OOH!

"Yeah, no." Coco deadpanned.

Dende: You will call me Dende! DENDE! SAY IT! SAY MY NAME...

Krillin: (terrified) Dende! Dende!

Dende: No... (grins evilly and looks up) Super Kami Dende.

"Oh Oum, Guru reincarnate himself into Dende." Velvet stated.

ENDING SEQUENCE

STINGER

We cut to Perfect Cell finishing up his story to the reporter.

Perfect Cell: So, after I finished humiliating the entire Saiyan royal bloodline, I made my newsroom debut, delivered my immaculate address, and now, here we are. Any more questions?

Reporter: Yeah, um, were the parts about Fake Namek and that Maron girl really necessary to the story?

"Story wise, probably. Honestly, no." Espio noted.

Perfect Cell: It's called worldbuilding.

Reporter: Right! ...Um, last question: how did you know about the parts you weren't there for?

Perfect Cell: Ah, that's a story for another time, I'm afraid! But for now, I must bid you adieu.

Reporter: Oh. Well, thank you for your time, Perfect Cell.

(Perfect Cell frowns and fires a finger beam at the reporter, who screams)

Perfect Cell: Mr. Perfect Cell.

Glynda sighs. "There it is."

"It looked like his survival time just ran out." Qrow mentioned.

"That's what happens when you go into an unknown location." Caroline stated.

Lucy played the next episode

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4 0 18
The final story. The long adventure of the Demon Slayer is coming to an end. How will the final battle turn out? Read now to find out.
63 18 9
A life full of mystery, and questions unanswered. Where will their journey take them.
8.7K 153 13
The Sonic cast are back to react to Movie Sonic's second adventure, with new characters joining in.
15.7K 341 6
A boy going from a huntsman to a hunter (Another Jaune betrayal story requested by scorch1000)