The Fling (18+)

By authorphoebemorris

Nora knew she was out of her depth, knew that the smart thing to do - the 'right' thing to do - would be to i... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 17

4.2K 124 9
By authorphoebemorris

I stood inside the elevator for Hotel Deco, heart racing, drunk on the scent of the man next to me.

Adam Baker.

My Godfather...

The doors closed, leaving the two of us alone.

As it started up, all restraint vanished.

Adam backed me against the far wall, one hand gripping my jaw, forcing my gaze to meet his. The other traveled down the soft fabric of my borrowed dress, sliding it up my hips before reaching between my legs-

-and freezing as his fingers found not fabric, but flesh.

I smiled, savoring his touch and his surprise at finding me bare.

Adam's eyes burned as his lips teased mine, "You came prepared..."

Purring, I replied, "I'm a woman who knows what she wants."

His fingers delved into my folds, seeking and finding my aching clit, "And what do you want, Nora?"

"You," I breathed.

Beginning to rub me, fingers growing slick with my arousal, Adam asked, "How do you want me?"

"Any way I can have you," I breathed, fighting the whine in my voice as pleasure spiked within me.

Brushing his cheek against mine, Adam placed his lips next to my ear, "One more question."

"What?"

His words seared me to the bone, "Who owns this pussy tonight?"

I quivered with need, "You-"

Behind us, the doors dinged before sliding open.

Adam took his hand away as I frantically pulled my dress back down.

Nobody waited on the other side.

This is his floor.

Sighing in relief, I started to walk out - but Adam caught my arm.

Whirling, I faced him, "What?"

His eyes were thunderstorms, flashing and dark, and he held out the fingers that had been between my legs moments ago.

"Clean them off."

My heartbeat skipped in my chest, but there was no denying him.

Leaning forward, I took them into my mouth, tasting myself on the callused skin.

His voice was a growl, "Good girl."

The doors began to close behind me, and I reached back, forcing them open as we walked toward his room.

"When we get inside, you're going to need a safeword."

"Oh?"

Adam smirked, "If you want me to treat you like a fucktoy, then I'm happy to oblige, but we should have a safeword in case you need me to stop and treat you like a person."

Thinking, I watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his keycard.

"Whiskey."

"Hmm?" He turned.

"No, my safeword - it's 'Whiskey'."

"Alright," Adam grinned as the door lock beeped, flashing green.

Turning the handle, Adam wordlessly invited me inside, following and locking it behind us.

The darkened room, or suite, rather, was all clean lines, white walls, and wood floors, decorated with stark geometries.

Turning right, I saw the curtained expanse of the windows. Crossing the space, I pulled them open to see the moonlit streets of the city below us.

Behind me, Adam swept my hair off of my neck, pressing a soft kiss to the base of my spine.

Then, he tugged the bodice of my dress down, exposing my tits.

"Adam-"

"Shh," he hushed, bringing a hand up to cup my breast.

I stared, enraptured, at the faint reflection in the glass, at the sight of his big, broad hand against me, his thumb beginning to caress my nipple.

With his other hand, he reached down, pulling up my skirt and exposing me.

Breathless, I watched as he touched me, shivering as his fingers spread me apart.

His reflection grinned, a devilish, devious expression as his fingers began to stroke me, aiming to finish the job he started in the elevator.

Adam's eyes burned like coals, meeting mine in the glass, greedily drinking in my pleasure as I moaned in his arms.

"Adam-"

Nuzzling my ear, he whispered, "This whole city's going to see you come all over my hand."

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes, giving him free reign to do exactly as he wished.

As the friction of his fingers took me higher and higher, I rocked against him, chasing sensation and release.

All the while, his lips moved against my ear, murmuring sinful promises that had my face burning and my toes curling.

Catching my lower lip between my teeth, I bit down, squirming as sharp bolts of pleasure began to shoot through me.

"Please-"

"You want to come?"

"Yes-" I gasped, as the tension within me drew tight, reaching its breaking point.

"Then watch yourself coming."

My eyelids fluttered open to see myself, spread wide by his hand, utterly at his mercy and loving every second of it.

Oh, god-

The tension snapped, and I arced, electric in his arms, riding his hand as ecstasy raced through me.

"Adam-" I whimpered, helpless against the rapture that coursed through my veins.

He smiled, pressing a kiss to my cheek as he rubbed even faster until I slumped against him, weak and trembling.

"Okay?" He murmured, his lips a soft caress.

"Very," I sighed.

"Good." Leaning down, he hooked his arm behind my legs and scooped me up, carrying me over to the bed and tossing me onto the comforter.

"Adam!" I laughed as I landed, bouncing on the mattress.

"On your knees - face down, ass up."

Rolling my eyes, I reached behind me, fumbling for my zipper.

"Did I say, 'undress', Nora?" Adam's stare charred me to the soul.

I froze, "No?"

"Then it stays on."

Chastened, I did as Adam commanded, kneeling on the mattress, and laying my head against a pillow as the room's cool air caressed my exposed pussy.

Turning my face to the side, I watched as Adam opened the drawer of his nightstand to pull out a box of condoms.

An unopened box of condoms.

He didn't-

My heart swelled, realizing that he'd spent last night alone.

He tore it open, taking one and leaving the rest for later.

Looking up, he caught my stare, and a slow, sultry smile spread over his face.

Tossing the condom on the bed, he reached for his shirt, pulling it up, over his head, and dropping it on the floor. Then, his hands found the buttons on his pants.

Desire pulsed within me as his pants and boxer-briefs slid off of his hips, revealing the delicious length of his cock.

"Like what you see?" His grin oozed smug satisfaction.

Dragging my attention up to his face, I arched an eyebrow, "Adam, I'd have to be blind to not like what I'm seeing right now - stop fishing for compliments, get on this bed and fuck me already."

Chuckling, he picked up the condom, walking around to climb on behind me.

The mattress dipped under his weight, and I felt the heat of his body searing along my ass and the backs of my legs.

There was a tiny tearing sound, and out of the corner of my eyes, I watched the wrapper flutter to the ground as Adam rolled the condom on.

Then his hand was on my hip, his cock against my core as he began to sink in.

God, yes-

I moaned into the pillow as he filled me, claiming every inch of his domain.

He shuddered as his pelvis pressed flush against my ass, and I felt the subtle shiver in my bones.

Clutching the pillow, I pushed back, wordlessly asking for more.

Adam's fingers dug into the soft curves of my hips, rocking back before driving in, setting up a rhythm that had me matching him thrust for thrust.

A strangled cry tore out of my throat as he reached his hand around my body, sliding his fingertips against me.

"Fuck-"

Behind me, Adam rasped, "Baby, I'm going to make you crave this cock..."

I couldn't think with him inside me, couldn't breathe with his fingers tormenting me. All I knew was that Adam Baker, my dad's best friend, was fucking me, and I never wanted him to stop.

Desperate pleas slipped off of my tongue, incoherent with need as every stroke, every touch pushed me closer and closer.

Heat kindled in my core, rising higher, hotter, until I couldn't take anymore. Sparks flew, and I was an inferno, burning bright in the dark.

"Oh, god-" my hand fisted in the sheets, holding on for dear life as pure pleasure overwhelmed my senses.

Adam groaned, thrusting harder, faster as I tightened around him.

His grip on my hip stiffened, garbled epithets falling from his mouth as he came.

I sighed, content in the afterglow, knowing I would have bruises in the morning and not giving a damn.

Pulling out, Adam fell onto the bed beside me, panting.

"So, better than that rando at the bar?"

I grinned, "Bold talk for someone who was a rando at a bar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.7K 31
Jenna Holladay thought she'd met the perfect bedmate and Master, but Sebastián's hesitancy to commit to more had her feeling unsettled. When Jenna st...
15.7K 210 35
WARNING: (FIRST BOOK I WROTE ON HERE) *I do not own the pictures in this book I wrote* (Heavy Editing!) (Part Two Coming Soon) +18 🔞 Mature Conten...
15.2K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
181K 3.3K 52
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...