Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Charater Introduction

68.2K 2.2K 111
By Everlastdreamer

Dedication :
" To everyone who don't get a chance to dream for their prince Charming. Darling your king is waiting for you with baraat "

Introduction : Ayesha a Nineteen years old Collage girl, in love with study, books. She is well mannered but she bold enough to stand for herself. She Love her family. Especially her sister Zoya who is 23 years old trying to be a doctor and her dadu a 60 years old man .

" People who behave bad with others are truly illiterate. "

Ayesha Zafar

Ahad a 29 years old business man, running a multinational company and is the richest man of country. He believes that love is nothing but just a waste of time. He is like a wall clock. He love his Ammi ( Mother) the most and can never say no to her.

" I hate people who lie "

Ahad Malik

Author :" I am so confident that this is going to be a fantastic story. Please vote and comment. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 740 18
"I can't marry you," the words slipped out of her mouth, paining her in the process. "Why?" He questioned, "Feiha, you know how I feel for you and I...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
5.1K 742 21
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...