Eternal Dream Hunts

Galing kay kerawinter11

Dream hunters, those unlucky lucid dreamers who unravel mysteries by experiencing nightmares firsthand, had a... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Photographs
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Three

11 1 0
Galing kay kerawinter11

How to be a dream walker

Kera went somewhere and only Jack knew about it. She was wearing a weird attire because she usually wears a man's dressing rather than women yet today, she is dressed as a girl. Keral was all zoned out when he saw Kera walking down the stairs and twirling around. He could notice she wasn't happy but also knew it's her away to know and feel the surroundings. 

In mid of stairs, Keral offered her his hands because he was worried, she will fall. Kera was surprised but she took his hands. You look beautiful today! said Keral walking down the aisle and further asked 'Whom you are meeting today?' 

Don't worry! it's not a date! Kera laughed. Keral said sorry for not listening to Kera the night when one of them Alchemist died, and she couldn't get any pieces or information. Kera didn't talk about it as if she really doesn't care what's in the past. As placing her right feet to the carriage, she told Keral 'Don't trust anyone who is a Dream walker! Not even yourself!

 Lucid dreamers are liars.' 

Jack monitored Keral and frequently asked about Lucid dreaming. Keral got to know he was an outer field test subject without even knowing. Keral told Jack that he used to have Lucid dreams even before the serum yet when he was injected, he started to have longer minutes to Lucid dreaming and also Vividness. 

I was a failed Dreamer! said Keral

Failed Dreamer? 

Yes! while Lucid Dreaming I couldn't 'FEEL' anything; no touch, no smell, no feelings. These feelings were so similar to the Dream void of Kera. Where there is nothing just you and some lies buried in. 

But after the serum was injected to started to feel too, right?

No! but when I dream travelled to HER DREAM suddenly I could 'FEEL'! Keral had a faint smile and started to think about his lucid dreams. Jack! what you do as Dream Walker? What's your specialty? Why are you always with Kera?

Jack laughed saying he is not a Dream Waler, more like a Walking life prove to them. Keral couldn't understand what he was saying. Jack told him when the team of Dream Walker was made with Glance and Kera who could lucidly dream and do dream walk. Me and Karl were appointed to wake them up if they end up in nightmare or get stuck in a void loop. Karl was the mind of the group; he was called the Raven. I was the corrupted pawn who could get you anywhere in the world and place. I had known many higher ups and had blackmailed with everything. I'm know for my work of blackmailing and spotlight. 

Spotlight?

Yes! A way to get in any place and sometimes even seducing women for an information. I was the Sly Fox of the group. Kera and Glance they were different; sometimes Wolves to hunt things down together and sometimes THE BIRDS OF FREEDOM to fly away in their dreamlands. 

Though Kera and Glance had different Lucid powers. They mastered it but they had their Dream criteria which was a problem to them; a dream criterion was a barrier where their powers get limited according to the dream story. Glance was powerful but there were times he couldn't do the things Kera could. The famous of all hunts was when Kera and Glance were performing the Dream Walk when Glance woke up due to the void loop, but Kera didn't and then she created a phase of shooting stars! 

Wait! she is the--? Keral Gasped

Yes! The shooting star theory no one knows about! 

I know this! it's on newspaper of local town where a woman was the serial killer but also after she wakes up, she turns herself in crying to save her in from a Dream Walker!! she kept saying shooting stars but what I know she is hospitalized due to brain injury which is why people say she is crazy!

Right! that was the first-time people got to know about the Dream Walkers, but no one from outer world got to know how we work; You are the first one.

 Why was the girl scared? 

You don't know Kera and her dreams; the tactics she uses! it's all cruel and in dream you can 'FEEL' pain!

Keral saw the medics Jack was buying for Kera. Melatonin? said Keral and he knew what these medics are for. Melatonin! isn't that the element which helps in sleep cycle, it's produced by body itself yet also can induce LUCID DREAMING. 

No wonder Kera was impressed by you! said Jack; adding further 'There are more than this.' 

Keral was with Jack when he suddenly saw Kera and ran towards for her downtown. Kera!! he screamed over, and she looked at him by the bright light of sun whispering in air 'Why does he look like him? '

Kera!!! said Keral catching some breath and so does Jack who thought Kera had runway. What are you doing here asked Keral to Kera looking behind her thinking she might be with someone. I wanted to eat some sweet bread she answered and bought many things to eat by herself. While walking back to mansion someone had spotted Kera and called her out. 

The crowd started to talk among themselves. Look at Her! such a sweet kid still wearing dark clothes and hat to hide her face after her Lover's death. 'She is still not over him' 'Young people should know how to move on!'

Some were talking about her unfortunate life, and some were taunting her for being a dream walker because Dreams are curse. People who dreams are those who are weak and doesn't know what to do with life. She ran away from her family, to join a group of guys! how shameless she can be! 'She spent the night with them, with two or sometimes more.'

Keral could hear it all and so does Kera, but her sweet breads were more important at that moment. Did you get Galantamine? asked Kera to Jack.

Only Melatonin said Jack and get away to start the preparation for today's night dreaming. 

I know these phrases!!! said Keraal explaining the compound GALANTAMINE; used in treatment of cognitive decline in mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease and various other memory impairments but why are you taking that? 

For Lucid dreaming enhancing memories!!! 

Kera! said Keral in worried voice 'These compounds have terrible side effects if taken long enough by time period.' 

Don't mention them in front of Jack! and believe me it's not that I'm planning to live long! 

Wh-what? 

Just do your job as pawn Keral! 

Keral didn't liked what Kera had said from start to the end while Jack was gone. He thought she is selfish for not thinking about the people who actually cares about her, people like Jack. Everyone was done with dinner when Jack mentioned it's the last day by the mansion and next day, they will go away to the town to find other people connected to the mission. Keral added that he will take him to the Alchemist Garden where he had kept some special plants. 

Kera was sitting by the window, looking down. If felt like she was thinking to jump until Keral came to sit beside her. First time I ever felt something in dream was a feeling of PAIN jumping off the window! he laughed and so does Kera but in her every laugh when Keral noticed her face; he could see her eyes all tried and so does her smile. Kera looked at the clock and Jack came in-

I know! I know! said Kera taking a supplement containing 100 to 250 mg of vitamin B-6 just before putting a scarf over her eyes tied to her head. Wow! and now what's that for? asked Keral to Jack. 

"To increases dream vividness and recall for many people." he replied laughing at Keral's reaction. Keral, you get your sleeping pill! 

I know! I know! said Keral and Jack felt like Deja vu. Lucid dreamers are just weird he thought and lighted up candles to a sweet smell. Kera was dreaming but she started to gain consciousness and then suddenly Keral came in. I'm really not used to people dream travelling to my dreams said Kera to herself because she still couldn't believe that someone can Dream Travel. 

Dream travel, a phenomenon where someone can enter someone else's dreams through a dream medium. An imaginary plain where walking life and other realms meet, we call it the Dream Dimension! 

Kera! What are you wearing? asked Keral looking at her dress. She was yet again dressed as a normal girl. Kera was in her white dress; it was only reaching her knee. Keral was embarrassed thinking he saw a girl's ankle. Keral? are you alright! 

Yes! it's just hot in here!

Your face is red though!!!

Weather! weather! 

Alright! your dream training will start now. Lesson one! know what and where is the False character induced. It can be an object or humans and sometimes a weird creature. 

Weird creature?

If you have a high imagination; things in dreams aren't normal, then! 

I am an artist, but I had never imagined! Only drew what's front in me! said Keral telling her he is not imaginative, and Kera then laughed 'Be ready for the dream then.'  Kera was full of energy in dream Keral noticed. He couldn't believe it's the same Kera from walking life. 

Keral! few points to note! Everyone has different dream criteria and stories. Sometimes dream place too!! 

What you mean?

Glance never had dreamed of Dream voids! only loops of dreams. I'm the only dream walker whose dreams had dream voids and also only dreamer who wake up from dream by killing herself in dreams. Only dreamer to have shooting star powers! Only dreamer who is alive for now! 

Keral couldn't understand her last sentence, but he couldn't ask too because Kera wouldn't stay still. She would run over the grass fields and swing by big trees with him. She would dance around more and more while the winds sway with her.  Keral was looking at her, trying to close the gap between them yet he was far away from her, trying to catch up with her flow of wind. Wish I was also cursed as you to be this free sawing with wind, Kera! 

-She is more alive in dreams! thought Keral and flinched over something.  

What happened Keral?

I thought I saw something!!

Keral started to walk by the tree when Kera stopped him. 'Don't go' her grip over Keral's hand was so strong that Keral also thought maybe it's where nightmare starts. Keral! know that my dreams get read by Glance, if you are tied with me! you won't get killed. Kera told him that she couldn't lucidly dream after Glance was gone because every time she does and if she is alone by dream- she gets killed! 

Killed?

Yes! sometimes when I start to lucid dream; all dream characters are gone. Though I used to walk alone then but after that incident, I get killed every time I'm alone in lucid dream. It's more like a lucid monster getting me every time. 

Keral could feel the horror of dreams thinking how she get strangle every time she tries to dream. But now as Keral with her, she can't be killed and get to every corner of dream because Keral was a miracle to her, a Saviour from walking life

Kera is it true that Glance is your lover? 

Even if we are we can never be able to complete our story! Sometimes I feel like it's a curse of us together! said Kera. 

Keral again flinched in mid and told Kera he feels someone is watching. Keral you should wake up said Kera. Why? You would get killed! argued Keral but Kera smiled.

I will just die in dreams! not in real life! Go kid she patted him. Keral closed his eyes and suddenly the red cloth by the other end fell as he was gone. 

Kera smiled thinking what an adorable guy he is. Come out said Kera to someone but that someone strangled her immediately. 

You got killed, didn't you? said Keral who was waiting for her to wake up by walking life. Kera shrugged giggling and looked around; Jack is asleep finally she said. Keral and Kera were talking about themselves; Keral was giving her the paints he had made, and Kera admired it all. 

Your eyes are sparkling! said Keral 

What?

No-nothing!! well look at this!

Keral continued his talks and Kera listened when slowly Keral sat by the bed and tiredly he lay down but still on his talks. Kera was sitting beside him when she lays down too on his arm and patted Keral when he finally got silent as he got asleep. 

Wish I could sleep too prayed Kera looking at the ceiling filled with dark colors same as her dreams, but she knew she wasn't dreaming. Her real life was more of a nightmare than Lucid nightmares. 

If only I didn't start to have Lucids maybe, then I wouldn't have tangled Glance! Kera tears fell on Keral's arm, but he didn't move and let her to be in weak state. She didn't cry out, but her heart was heavy Keral could feel.  He doesn't know what the story was of Glance and Kera, but he knows that she loves him and weirdly it made Keral's heart sore. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 1.2K 45
♌-- Book III of the Astral Guardians Series --♈ To fulfill his late mother's dream has always been En's aim in life. Even though he's not sure he wil...
10.3K 939 100
"Three weeks. That's how long I got to have drama-free. I'm not sure what is happening to me or to Oakwood. Nothing's the same since I rolled into to...
22.2K 4.7K 29
Kristy's life is far from normal. She has been seeing weird dreams since she was seven years old but never thought they could be anything more. When...
126 2 8
Lucid dreaming, a concept everyone is familiar with, yet they don't know what actual power it holds. People know flying and what not but not all know...