•Sweet Desire•[Taegyu]

By xoxewonzzn

Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Li... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
°•[1]•°
°•[2]•°
°•[3]•°
°•[4]•°
°•[5]•°
°•[6]•°
°•[7]•°
°•[8]•°
°•[9]•°
°•[10]•°
°•[11]•°
°•[12]•°
°•[13]•°
°•[14]•°
°•[15]•°
°•[16]•°
°•[17]•°
°•[18]•°
°•[19]•°
°•[20]•°
°•[21]•°
°•[22]•°
°•[23]•°
°•[25]•°
°•[26]•°
°•[27]•°
°•[28]•°
°•[29]•°
°•[30]•°

°•[24]•°

808 43 28
By xoxewonzzn

Author POV

Few weeks later

Beomgyu was busy with his graduation so Taehyun didn't disturb his boyfriend in between this days but when Beomgyu finally graduated from college both of them thought to meet with each other.

At Taehyun apartment

"So how was my Taehyun doing this days without me huh" Beomgyu said with teasing Smile and wrap his arm around Taehyun neck .

"It's was awful you know it's feel like eternity to me" Taehyun whined and wrap his arm around Beomgyu slim and perfect waist then pull him Closer , killing the all gap between them .

"Oh really then what if I die one day , how you will survive after that" Beomgyu said as a joke but for Taehyun it's was not funny at all .

His face because serious and his eyes became dark and cold which didn't went unnoticed by Beomgyu who was laughing.

"Hey! Don't take this seriously I was joking okayy" Beomgyu said and cupped Taehyun face . "And I don't like this types of jokes" Taehyun said and move his face away .

Beomgyu smile at him that how much Taehyun just love him . He pull the younger into a hug and give a peck on Taehyun lips .

"Hey Don't angry with me , I was just joking" Beomgyu said with a pout when he saw Taehyun ignoring him . The younger turned to face him then saw how Beomgyu was pouting like a baby.

"Your cute that's why I can't ignore you" Taehyun whined and pull Beomgyu into a soft kiss. The kiss was short and after some moments both of them pull away from the kiss .

"Uhm, Beomgyu I want to live together with you" Taehyun said as Beomgyu raise his eyebrows a little .

"You mean you want me to move here, at your apartment" Beomgyu said and Taehyun nod his head like a puppy .

"Yeah that's not a bad idea tho, and I know mom and dad won't say anything about this but I have to make soobin hyung agree with this as you know how dramatic he is" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes when he remembered about the older being so dramatic sometimes.

"Do you want me help you with this, I mean to make your hyung agree?" Taehyun offered as Beomgyu nod his head because he really need someone to make his brother agree .

Time skip

"No! your are going no where" soobin said and crossed his arms to his chest.",but hyung! I am not a kid okay!!" Beomgyu said as he was already done with him .

"But you're still a kid to me!!I am not letting it happened okay!!" Soobin said and sat down at his couch . Beomgyu sigh and look at the door because Taehyun said he will come but it's been a mean time he is still not here .

"Are you not agreeing with this right" Beomgyu again asked , hands in his hips as soobin again shook his head in no .

"NO your not going to move out from here until I want to okay!" Soobin said and beomgyu smacked his own forehead.

Suddenly Yeonjun come from nowhere and grab soobin by the ear and twisted it which made the younger groan in pain and stood up from his place

"What's your problem Mr, why are you even saving like this like you're not going to marry and move out in future huh!" Yeonjun said as soobin was already groaning In pain and try to get his ear free from him but can't.

Taehyun walked toward Beomgyu while laughing and wrapped his arm around his waist as Beomgyu who was staring at Yeonbin .

"What is this?" Beomgyu asked being dumbfounded.
"Well medicine for the patient" Taehyun said with a smirk as Beomgyu just let out a sigh and hit his face with his palm .

Finally after long lecture of Yeonjun, soobin agree with this and beomgyu happiness was over the moon now .

"Thank you hyung!" He hugged the older who just let out a hummed and rub his back .

"Whatever I can't feel my ear right now" soobin glared at Yeonjun who stick out his tongue at him then look away .

Time skip

"I am going to miss you and take care of yourself and if Taehyun didn't take care of you then let me know okay i am going break his bones" soobin said as Beomgyu let out a chuckle and turned to him .

"Calm down hyung I will be okay, and I will miss you too now I am going bye!!" Beomgyu said and run out of the house toward his car .

"Should I drop you to his place?" Soobin said but Beomgyu shook his head .
"No need hyung and also come to meet me along with yeonjun hyung okay and also stop teasing your boyfriend , Yeonjun hyung complaint to me always" Beomgyu whined as Soobin chuckled then ruffles his hairs .

"Okay my little one I will not now go and be careful on  your way okay" he said and the younger nod his head and give the older a hug before get into his car .

"Bye hyung , love you!" Beomgyu said to him as the older nod his head then waved at him .

Beomgyu put his bag beside him at the passenger sit then make sure he wears sit belt then look back at the older again.

He waved for the last time then started the car and left the place. Soobin was watching his brother Going away as he was in deep of his thoughts.

"Why I am having bad feelings"

Soobin shrugged off his thoughts and walked back inside his house.

Time skip

Beomgyu was driving and going toward Taehyun apartment while his smile was not leaving from his face since the morning.

"Should I call him that I am already on way or not , nah it's will be better if I don't tell him I will give him a surprise" Beomgyu mumbles to himself then again focus on driving.

Suddenly usually the way he used for going to Taehyun place it's was closed and the road was so crowdy . He stopped his car and slide down his car window to check outside.

He can't see anything because of too much crowd so he thought to ask someone. He saw a mid aged man was passing by there so he thought to ask him .

"Excuse me ahjussi, what happened?" The mid aged man stop beside his car then answer him .

"Well , an accident happened there , there was a construction place and because of being careless a big accident happened" the man said as Beomgyu nodded his head .

"So that's mean the road is off for now" he said as the man nodded . "Oh can you tell me if there any other way to go to the xxxx road" the man thought for a moment then show him a way .

"You can go by this way , it's won't take that time" the man said and beomgyu nodded his head then thanked the older man for helping him .

He then backwards his car a little then started go to the way that man showed him . He was driving and it's was going smoothly.

After sometime Beomgyu saw a signal at front and he stopped the car then started to wait for the signal to change. He saw that there was not so many cars around him , just his one and some few cars was there .

He was looking at the front until he heard his phone ringing. He check it and saw Taehyun calling him .

He smiled and pick up the call then put the phone In his ear . "Seems like Mr Kang can't live without me even for some hours" he said .

"Yes I can't live without you for seconds okay, where are you , are you on your way" Taehyun asked in one breath which made Beomgyu chuckled.

"Calm down Mr and I thought to give you surprise but yes I am on my way" Beomgyu replied while playing with car starring.

"Okay I am waiting for you, I also decorated the whole place for you" Taehyun said while looking around his apartment.

"Oh Mr Romeo, I should admit that I got a Romeo boyfriend huh" Beomgyu chuckled then check the signal to saw it's was still red .

"Yes you got Mrs kang" Taehyun smirked and beomgyu feel his check flushed up and it's become red like tomato.

"S-shut up okay, I will kill you when I will arrive at your place" he said , regretting to stuttering when he heard Taehyun laughing.

He didn't said anything just listen to sound of Taehyun laughing. The smile was of his face was getting wider and wider as much he heard Taehyun voice and laughing.

But his happiness didn't last long

Suddenly he heard some noises so he turned his head and his smiled wiped of from his face when he saw a truck was raging at his way because the truck lost it's all balance.

His eyes wide open and his body frozed at the spot , he can't move his body or he can said anything. Taehyun was talking to him but he was not listening to any of his words just staring at fear , seeing the truck raging toward his car .

"Hello, Beomgyu baby" Taehyun said but didn't get any response until he heard scream and a sound of car crash then the call ended .

His eyes widen and filled with tears immediately as he felt his throat getting dry , not wanting to believe his negative thoughts . He stared at his black screen then try to contact the older again but no response.

"BEOMGYU!!!"

TBC

So that's the story plot twist I was talking about 😅 I don't know what I just wrote so don't come after me to kill me for this

BYE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 853 27
the mafia who was planning for revenge meet a unknown boy and fall in love with him but the boy is someone else obsession, and the boy become two maf...
169K 6.3K 46
It wasn't planned or anything and he didn't expect to fall for someone that wanted him dead. #1 in bottom Yeonjun #1 in top Soobin
120K 7K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
78.8K 3.7K 44
"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobin, I'm in love with you." Choi Soobin, t...