𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 (𝚂𝚎�...

By hfcbdhhsjhs

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRA❤
EXTRA-2❤
EXTRA-3❤
EXTRA-4❤
EXTRA-5❤
EXTRA-6❤
EXTRA-7❤
EXTRA-8❤
EXTRA-9❤
EXTRA-10❤
EXTRA-11❤
EXTRA-12❤
EXTRA-13❤
EXTRA-14❤
EXTRA-15❤
EXTRA-16❤
EXTRA-17❤
EXTRA-18❤
EXTRA-19❤
EXTRA-20❤
...
EXTAR-21❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-23❤
EXTRA-24❤
25❤
26❤
27❤
28❤
29❤
30❤
31❤
32❤
33❤
34❤
35❤
36❤
37❤
38❤
39❤
40❤
41❤
42❤
43❤
44❤
45❤
46❤
47❤
48❤
49❤
50❤
51❤
52❤
53❤
54❤
55❤
56❤
57❤
58❤
59❤
60❤
61❤
62❤
63❤
64❤
65❤
66❤
67❤
68❤
69❤
70❤

19

1.5K 83 25
By hfcbdhhsjhs

" Aashika what she is talking about ". He ask me angerly.

This girl why she want me in trouble all the time .

Without answering him I enter inside and went to kitchen taking water bottle from freeze. Which ayaan snatch from my hand.

" What the hell "

" Wait for a minute before drinking it and tell me why did you went to market. Aashi it has some weight and not some it's actually heavy and you carry it here all your way. Why don't you take taxi ".

" Ayaan ask ayushi how she was behaving. She actually was ready to cry in middle of roat for some fucking burger and ice cream and I was out of money too". I said ayaan hold me up by putting his arm under my armpit making me sit on kitchen counter.

" Did she misbehave "

" Yes she did. If we had skipped that burger then i would have taken a taxi." I said folding my hand in front.

" If you carry heavy materials again then no one will be wrost then me ". He said an pull me from counter and slap my butt making me glare towards him.

" Why "

" Don't do this I can buy these things . Go and take rest for sometimes you can cook later too". He said and again pat my butt before leaving.

" Wait did you both have burger.. " He ask me rising his eyebrows.

" Ice cream too". I said and attempt to run but he hold my hand and lead me to leaving room where now everyone is sitting.

" Bhaiya you come back wait here I will bring some tea for you ". I said but ayaan push me on couche.

" Ayaan don't do this " Daksh said ayaan roll his eyes.

" Khushi feeling better ". Ayaan ask khushi nodded her head.

" I'm giving you one more dose at night and you all just stay here untill khushi is not alright. " Ayaan said and look towards ayushi.

" I like khushi didi she can stay here forever." Ayushi said hugging khushi form side .

" Ayushi come here ". Ayaan said ayushi walk towards him.

He trap her between his knees.

" Why did you misbehave in market when you already know mummy is holding heavy things ". He said she look up pouting.

" I don't do any drama mummy promise me before leaving ".

" What promise ". He said sternly.

" That she will buy me ice cream ". She said looking down.

" Chachu is angry mumma ". Khushi said to roshni who nodded her head.

" Daksh let's go to our room ". Roshni said daksh nodded his head.

" Ayaan I will join you later I'm going to get fresh ". Daksh said and walk to his room with khushi and roshni.

" Do you think we should save ayushi". Roshni ask daksh shake his head.

" He know what to do he is her father and responsible man don't interfere in this matter. Khushi how are you feeling did you had your food properly ". Daksh said khushi nodded her head.

" Papa no dose tonight ". Khushi said pouting.

" No argument if you want to defy then go to your chachu and tell him yourself ". Daksh said and enter in bathroom.

...

AYAAN...

I should confirm if aashika is pregnant or not what if it's just my assumption.

" Ayush why did you misbehave in market and what's with junk food." I ask again to ayushi who have tears in her eyes now.

" If you cry then I will slap you I'm telling you don't cry even if one drop of tears drop fall from your eyes you are getting a tight slap from me ". I said she quickly blink her eyes.

" Papa sorry ". She said holding her both ears instead of answering me.

" Good keep holding it now unless I don't say otherwise ". I said and left her standing there while holding her ears.

Aashika come behind me running.

" Ayaan you already scold her leave her this time ".

" Aashi go and join her since you also had junk food. " I said she don't answer me .

I quickly change my clothes after shower and walk in leaving room finding ayushi sobbing there.

I turn on the TV daksh and roshni also walk in there.

" Where is khushi".

" Doing some school work " Daksh said and take remote from my hand. His eyes fall on ayushi who was sobbing in corner while holding her ears.

" Ayaan it's ok child do make mistakes " Roshni said but shut up when daksh pinch her thighs.

" Yeha they do make mistakes but they should be aware about the consequences". Ayaan said looking towards ayushi.

" I'm leaving tomorrow can't trouble you two more ". Daksh said ayaan roll his eyes.

" You can stay here no one mind ". Ayaan said looking here and there.

" I'm going to help aashika in kitchen ". Ayaan said not able to hear her daughter crying.

As soon as ayaan left roshni take ayushi on her lap wiping her tears.

" Why do you trouble mumma if you know papa will get angry ". Daksh said softly.

" But mummy too eat junk food he don't punish mumma why only me ". Ayushi said rubbing her both eyes.

" Ayushi if you keep talking like this I will again put you there you want it no so sleep fast I will wake you up later for dinner ". Roshni said patting her head she mad her lay down and put ayushi head on her lap patting it.

" She fall asleep . Ayaan is strict in this matter why ". Roshni said covering ayushi.

" It's not bad and she do a lot of mischief so he have to be like this but he still spoil her in so many matters ". Daksh said wrapping his arm around roshni and pulling her closer.

He cover themselves too with blanket.

His hand move to her lower back while he start to move his hand on her belly slowly taking it down.

" We can leave today too and if you have some working on Tuesday then cancel them and keep ayushi with you that day.".

" Why ". Roshni said keeping his head over his chest.

" It's ayaan and aashika anniversary ".

Roshni close her eyes and turn her face towards daksh chest to suppress any voice which may come out of her mouth as daksh finger start tracing her entrance.

....

AYAAN...

I walk inside kitchen and find aashika cutting vegetables and washing them in water which was kept in bowl while sitting on floor.

" What happen why are doing everything while sitting ". I ask softly she look up and forward her hand in front of him.

" Ayaan something happen to my wrist it's hurting little bit ". She said and stand up putting her hand on her waist.

" Waist too " I said back hugging her resting my hand on her belly.

" Don't disturb me I'm feeling tired already. You don't know I have to walk back to market with the bag. "

" I know baby and I'm very angry about this. You should have just called me what do you think you were doing". I said again spanking her butt  .

" Go and spank someone else not me ". She said irritated and I again slap her butt making her whin.

" Don't do it ayaan it's hurt ". She said I again come back to back hugging her and start tracing her waist band line.

" Is your wrist and waist both are hurting".

" Yeah it is just do something about my wrist I have to cook but I'm not able to hold things properly"  She said forwarding her hand.

Instead of doing anything to her wrist I pull down her lower little.

" No no no wrong place differently wrong place I have to cook and what if you have touch some chilly or something like that no no no big no ". She said pushing me away.

" I care about the hygiene more then you do ". I said correcting her dress and hold her wrist and put some oil over it before moving my finger over it to reduce pain.

" Is it good now ". I said still pressing some place.

She nodded her head so I keep doing that for some minutes before leaving it.

" I will do it to your waist to after dinner don't worry let me help you". I said pecking her lips.

" Oh I wanted to ask you something when was the last time you get your periods "  I ask she look at me confused.

" I don't know maybe starting of this months or ending of last month or middle of this month or last month.... I don't remember ". She said laughing and went back to cooking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 23.8K 88
Aashika is an 18-year old beautiful girl troubled with her career trying to make anything work out . Accidentally fall into a marriage.... her one...
48.1K 1.5K 31
𝘼 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙝𝙪𝙡. _____________
77.2K 3.9K 43
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 �...