Assassin [H.S.]

由 reignflwr

"I didn't mean spying, darling." he says while his fingers dance around to hold the cigarette in between the... 更多

Intro/Teaser
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thrity Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five

Fifty Five

42 3 0
由 reignflwr

01:02 AM
Date: May 12th 2018
Location: Safe House

Sloane Davenport

Outside, I didn't really care what was happening; only to be wrapped around a pair of arms inside a safehouse that wasn't used until now.

The world was chaotic, but maybe I was just looking at it wrong sometimes.

It's hard being distracted. Harry and I are kissing ferociously, madly insane to the point where my lips will be swollen and chapped by sunrise.

I haven't kissed you in days and I already missed you.

He carries me upstairs with my back turned and finds the door handle blindly. My hair covers his head as I try to push it away when I tilt my head more to kiss him.

He enters the room I've been staying in; a king size bedding with rustic interior design and the bathroom just across from it.

We stay in the dark, not turning the lights on just yet. Harry walks me towards the bathroom and switches on the light, set to a dim setting.

Temptation grows inside my chest more and more. Face is flushed with heat. All I do is just stare at him as he sets my feet to the ground. A few strands of hair cover his face despite the bandages on the side of his forehead.

He remains silent, only to re-continue his kisses. Placing his hand on my neck, he leans me towards his lips. With every contact, our tongues collide more and teeth graze one another. I can feel his fingers tangling themselves in my hair and I lose myself more.

With my eyes closed, I use my fingers to find the buttons of his shirt starting from the bottom. Taking them out from their slots, I don't hesitate to go a little slower. I pull my lips away focusing on his black dress shirt, stained with blood in areas that are visible in the lighting.

He nudges his nose to mine, itching to touch me in all the possible ways. I peel off his shirt slowly as it becomes loose around his forearms. He now has more tattoos hidden behind all of the shirts he's been wearing. I didn't realize what I was missing out besides the fact he used makeup to cover the ones on his arms.

Once the shirt hits the ground, I place my lips on the top of my chest. I kiss and kiss everywhere. He stifles a breath.

His hands begin to wrap around my waist, shooting butterflies in my lower stomach. They intertwine as they reach to the lower half of my dress where my zipper is attached. He finds it easily, tearing it apart.

My eyes waver onto him. When he reaches the end, he moves his hand over to push my hair back to my ear and takes ahold of both the straps of my dress. Pushing them away from my skin, my dress falls to my feet.

All but my underwear, thigh holster and my heels are what's left on me. I was scared to say something about the scar on my lower abdomen even though he was gentle the first time he stayed over at my house.

I dip my head lower but Harry catches my chin with his index finger and thumb.

"You're so fucking beautiful Slo.." He presses his lips on mine. "Even with all these bruises on you, I'd kiss them away." In doing so, he kisses me again, while guiding my lower half to me with his.

Harry pulls away, bending down to my legs and takes off my heels. There's plenty of blisters ready to burst and I feel embarrassed again. But at this moment, it wouldn't matter to him. He pretends not to see the worst in everything.

He lifts my leg each at a time as I'm relieved about the aching pain gone within seconds. Once he's done putting my dress and heels to the side, his eyes lead me onto something greater.

Grazing my right leg with his lips and tongue, the ecstasy grows in my head. He strips off my holster first. Each breath is louder than the next and before I know it, my underwear is tugged down by his fingers. The peak of excitement and anxiousness combine into a euphoric emotion.

One kiss to my thigh. Closer and closer to my clit where he buries his tongue in. I throw my head back, clutching to the roots of his hair. My moans echo off the walls.

Left and right, swirling every inch of me. I anticipate it and nudge his head closer while he presses onto my hips. He wildly takes his tongue away and trails his lips up to my lower abdomen and plants a soft kiss to my scar.

My heart melts away when I see him do it. Up to my belly button and breasts, I hold on to his head with my palms to both sides.

A trail of wetness shines on my body in the bathroom lights. He returns back to my lips, switching to a more intense approach. He blindly guides me with my back facing the shower door and finds the handle to it.

Crazed like an animal, there's another burst of passion blowing in our faces. The shower water is now dropping as I enter, while Harry lets his jeans and boxers lose before he joins me. I can feel the temperature of the water peak steaming up the glass.

Those pair of green eyes find me like a hidden prize. I want to feel every inch of him on me, as if I didn't know how his body moved before. Droplets splash onto our skin, our hairs become absorbed by the shower head falling above us.

He doesn't say a word but lets his eyes talk for himself. Steams rise behind him while my legs stick to the back wall of the shower.

Thank god uncle james made the width of this shower much bigger.

I don't look down but use my hands to find his length. With our bodies touching and splashed with water, we let ourselves loose again. I stroke him, taking each pump up and down as he lets out a deep groan.

He curses my name out, stretching his arm so that it leans against the wall. I rub him hard and fast til there's a complete whimper coming from his mouth.

That's when I take my turn and quickly get on my knees.

Water surrounds the tiles. My lips wrap around his shaft with my other hand twisting at the end. I'm flushed with heat, on my skin and inside my mouth. I allow my tongue to swirl as salvia glides against him.

The grip of his hand tightens to the roots of my hair, tugging me endlessly. I continue to suck and he responds with every whisper of "fuck". I tilt my head up as I pump him back all the way to my throat. Harry stares down at me, arm still palmed to the wall of tiles and his curls dripping down at me.

I take one more stroke, curl my toes to ease my gag reflex and finally get him to release himself. I finish him off, swiping off the cum that paints on my lips. His hand is still in my hair, pulling me up from my knees to face him.

His tongue licks my mouth clean, absorbing the taste that lingers on my tongue still. My lips burn as they become swollen in seconds. He's crowded me to the right side corner, away from the shower head. I can feel my hair and back stick to the tiles, his body overshadowing the fluorescent lights.

Neck kisses grow faster, sending shivers up my spine. His length comes into contact, the hardness rubbing on my lower half. One more inch closer to me and our neediness will collide together.

Harry stops kissing my neck and holds my head to the side.

"Are you sure you want this?"

A question of uncertainty lingers like before, as if we were being watched by our agencies.

But for now at this moment, he's all I want. My worries will be silenced soon enough and I want to stay here with him.

I nod my head. "I want this."

"I don't have a condom on me."

"I'm on the pill right now, Harry. I want this as much as you do." I reach for the back of his head to draw him closer.

"It's just you and me." I whisper.

Water droplets hit his lashes as his eyes stared hard at me. His hands travel down all the way to my thighs. In one swift motion, he lifts me up against the wall.

I wrap my legs around him and my arms hang down on his neck line.

"Then you better not stop until I say so." He whispers and with a leisure pace eases himself inside me.

This time, nothing was between us.

Everything feels right when I'm closer to you.

I cry out, hitting the back of my head hard on tiles. My pupils have dilated into a thousand stars and I begin to move. He hardens with every push, claiming every inch inside me. There's no hope for containing my moans anymore.

Harrys curses more fucks out loud and I press my heels to his ass more. He's intoxicated me, pleasing all the wants and needs into his control. I call his name, pressuring him to go faster. My hands tighten on his hair, his back and my lips onto his.

There's no way I'd think to myself saying I'd be here with him, completely disobeying what I was trying to push away this whole time. It's hard to break old habits.

"Cmon Sloane. Give it to me." He orders.

The addiction can be too powerful. Yet crossing the line for him..that's probably my most dangerous move i did for someone I started to love more. Because I never truly loved anyone before I saw him.

He takes me higher. I curse out another plea to his satisfaction.

"Dont fucking stop now, Slo. Cmon". I continue the same motion in a faster pace. My back is rubbing off on the tiles, leaving wet trails that I can't see.

My legs are becoming sore from their enclosed position.

"God, you feel so good."

I smile to myself as I claw my fingernails to his back. I feel the peak rising; soon enough my orgasm releases. Harry lets out a heavy groan, leaning his head back. I wrap my arms around his neck while he lets go off me. I fight off the pain once I lift off from him.

We haven't moved from our corner just yet. He embraces me, his arms still holding close. I'm faced with his chest, staring at the tattoos written across his upper chest. I plant a kiss in between the sparrows. He does the same only to the top of my head. When I look up to him, there's complete adoration to his eyes.

Fingers brush my wet hair away from my face. All he does is let his nose linger before he presses his mouth on me.

But something lifts up from my sternum. His necklace is now tangled in his fingers, still wrapped to my neck.

"All this..just so I can get what's mine." He murmurs.

A smile paints on his mouth.

"I should probably give it back to you." I reach for the clasp that holds the string together. Harry stops me before I take it apart.

"It looks better on you." He ensures me and presses his lips on mine. "As long as you have it, I know it will be safe with you."

I stole this from his room knowing it held a value to him. But why was this piece of silver something he wanted back in the first place? The question still remains in the back of my head. It will be for another day and another time.

.
.
.

We finished showering as we took our time wiping off our blood and renewing our bandages. I've spared him extra clothes courtesy of Uncle James who put them in the other room for emergencies. Although he's a bit bigger, the sweat pants on Harry don't fail to look good on him.

He helps me put on my clothes, with the limitation of my back being cut through. As I reach for the hairbrush, I attempt to comb through my hair with my left hand.

Before I know it, Harry stands behind me and takes it out of my hand. He tells me to stay still as he kindly gestures to brush it through cleanly.

I admire this side of him, trying to take care of me as I was about to be on my last limb.

When he finishes combing and drying my hair, I gather up the clothes and deposit them to the laundry basket in the walk-in closet. I toss them carelessly.

However, I see something in the pocket of Harry's dress pants. I've seen this before though it looks different than it did.

Why did he fix up my busted burner that I left back at the desert?

I pick it up, hold it gently and examine it. With glue holding the cracks and a new screen added, it's still the same. My new one is still in the inside pocket of my dress.

If my passwords can still unlock this, I wonder who he was trying to contact-

"Slo, you okay?"

Harry's voice comes up from behind as it startles me.

"Oh, um yeah. I was trying to see if I lost any of my rings in the clothes." I lied.

I turn around to face him, shuffling the burner behind my body and sliding into what I believe is a sock.

I was just making sure you were still here." He says.

I smile. "You honestly think I'd leave you here to the only place I can stay safe in?"

"I mean it's better than rotting cold in a jail cell." A dimple forms and soon another one. I step away from the laundry basket and walk closer to him.

One arm up against the door frame blocks my way of getting out. He takes my hand gently and looks up at me.

"You sure you're okay?"

I honestly don't know. But all I do is nod my head. I'm afraid for a night terror to come haunt me again, nonetheless the amount of sleeping pills that are still left on the nightstand.

"C'mon, you'll feel better once you get your rest in." He walks me over to the bed. Pulling over the comforter as I gently lay on my good side rather than my back, I face him eyes wide open.

The clock reads almost 15 till 2 in the morning.

Our faces are separated by an invisible divider, only to be broken by his soft hand. He craves my touch as much as I do. I feel him travel down to my waist and scoot me over closer to him. He leaves his arm there, drawing circles on the lower half of my back.

"Did you take your sleeping pills?" He asks me.

"Hmm" I reply as a yes. "I don't have much left."

"Hey..you'll be alright. I'll even stay up till sunrise if you want me too."

"No, Harry. I don't want you sleep deprived just for me." I tell him.

He shakes his head. " And I'll do it for you. I've gone days, even weeks without it. I just want to make sure I'm awake when you start to get one." He brushes my hair from my face. "You don't have to be sorry for what happened to you and what made you get these nightmares."

A sad emotion paints across my face. I was meant to believe that whatever got me stuck in these awful nights of insomnia and nightmares is because of what I've tried to make my life better when it felt shitty.

But you can't always try to fix the situation when the pieces can't fit. I'm still a mess in this cruel life.

I feel alone again, but he's got my devotion to be here at this moment.

"I'm right here, Slo..I'm not going anywhere baby.."

My eyes begin to drop. They close and my breathing slows down to a calm and collective rhythm.

Instead of him saying it, his eyes talk for himself replaying those words he said earlier like a secret message.

And the last thing I see is his green eyes, still staring down at me like before.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.5M 112K 50
❝ A sniper doesn't always need a partner, they just need someone to give the signal. ❞ Going solo gave you a lot to ponder on, especially given a mis...
144K 4.6K 44
☆ FEATURED in Wattpad's official New Adult account under 'There's Only One Bed | Romance' *** Vivian Rose St...
31.2K 1.9K 36
[WATTY'S 2022 SHORTLIST] #1 in #SPYSTORY #1 in #BOARDINGSCHOOL #1 in #SPYWARE When sixteen-year-old Amelia Warbur's father suddenly dies, her life...
2.9M 107K 52
Highest Ranks: |Mystery/Thriller #1| |Action #3| I was trained my whole life to disarm a grown man using nothing but a credit card, nail files, and...