𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 (𝚂𝚎�...

By hfcbdhhsjhs

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRA❤
EXTRA-2❤
EXTRA-3❤
EXTRA-4❤
EXTRA-5❤
EXTRA-6❤
EXTRA-7❤
EXTRA-8❤
EXTRA-9❤
EXTRA-10❤
EXTRA-11❤
EXTRA-12❤
EXTRA-13❤
EXTRA-14❤
EXTRA-15❤
EXTRA-16❤
EXTRA-17❤
EXTRA-18❤
EXTRA-19❤
EXTRA-20❤
...
EXTAR-21❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-23❤
EXTRA-24❤
25❤
26❤
27❤
28❤
29❤
30❤
31❤
32❤
33❤
34❤
35❤
36❤
37❤
38❤
39❤
40❤
41❤
42❤
43❤
44❤
45❤
46❤
47❤
48❤
49❤
50❤
51❤
52❤
53❤
54❤
55❤
56❤
57❤
58❤
59❤
60❤
61❤
62❤
63❤
64❤
65❤
66❤
67❤
68❤
69❤
70❤

18

1.5K 86 36
By hfcbdhhsjhs

Daksh was sitting beside khushi and roshni while ayaan was checking her.

" You all have blood pressure problem its just her become low like how she is just fifteen don't you know how to take care of her." Ayaan said scolding them.

" Ayaan it's never happen before it's first time and i don't know how this happen" Roshni said and start caressing khushi hair who was just laying there quietly.

" I told you to take care of her health and food give her good diet for some month but no who cares here. Now tell me should I attach her with iv and I won't take it out till tomorrow morning ". Ayaan said again in his scolding tone khushi hide her hand under the pillow listening to this.

Daksh chuckle seeing this and rub khushi back.

" Nothing serious right I was scared I thought I have to take her to hospital . Roshni go bring her glass of milk ". Daksh said looking towards roshni.

Roshni nodded her head and stand up to take it but ayaan hold her hand and sign her to hold khushi showing her injection in his hand.

" I'm going to bring milk then ". Dakhs said but khushi put her head on daksh lap.

" I'm angry khushi you forgot ".

" That's why I'm putting my head on your lap if mumma was angry then I would have put my head on her lap ". Khushi said pouting and look up towards daksh.

" Mumma papa is glaring towards me look ". Again khushi said not removing her head from his lap .

Roshni and ayaan glare towards daksh.

" Just hold her for some minutes ". Ayaan whisper

Daksh look towards roshni and sign her to take khushi from him.

" Daksh what's your problem do you want to kill her for her mistake." Roshni whisper glaring towards him.

" Roshni it's not about this thing it's just... You don't understand he is going to inject right you stay here I will bring glass of milk".

" Ok if she leave you then you are free to go and you are her father then why this drama ".

" If you both are done then please hold her ". Ayaan said daksh roll his eyes while put his hand on her waist.

" Go ahead stab my daughter ". Daksh said turning his face to other side.

" Bustard " Ayaan mumbles to himself pulling down khushi shorts. Khushi try to turn but daksh hold her to her place.

" Baby just two minutes ". Roshni said khushi shake her head.

" Mumma no papa stop him ". Khushi said but everyone ignore her.

Ayaan push into her skin making her move more but she wasn't able to do it.

" Papa " Khushi said and start crying and try to leave daksh.

" Khushi even ayushi don't cry while taking injection baccha ". Ayaan said pushing the medicine into her.

She continue to cry when ayaan pull out the syringe she quickly move towards roshni sitting straight.

" Roshni rub for some minutes. Khushi if you still feel dizzy or something then tell me ". Ayaan said ruffling her hair.

" Khushi lay down ". Daksh said khushi shake her head.

" Khushi lay down I'm going out of this room." Ayaan said to khushi then he turn towards daksh.

" Daksh can you keep ayushi here for today". Ayaan whisper daksh smirk and shake his head.

" Of course not let's sleep roshni turn off the lights . Someone want to enjoy but you know he may not be able to enjoy freely since he is doubting or expecting other aashi Or ayaan". Daksh said covering himself and roshni with blanket.

Roshni look at ayaan then daksh .

" What happen ayaan " Roshni ask ayaan look at her then move towards her.

" Roshni keep ayushi here she is sleeping should I put her here for tonight ". Ayaan ask roshni nodded her head smiling.

Ayaan come back to his room but find both ayushi and aashika sleeping already.

" This madam whatever I'm going to sleep too". Ayaan said and come to bed and sleep turning towards aashika putting his hand inside her tshirt.

......
Next day
....

AASHIKA...

" Ayushi let's go to market I have to being grocery too ".

" Mumma let's wait for papa to come I can't carry heavy bags ". Ayushi said showing her hand like it's hurting right now.

" Yes chachi don't go alone wait for chachu or just call papa to bring everything". Khushi said and also turn towards me

" Khushi baby you rest at home and since no one will be at home then here is my phone call ayaan Or anyone in emergency. I have to cook tonight and there is nothing left I will be back quickly ". I said and tell ayushi to come with me

Ayushi come with me. We quickly left for market. I decide to go to local market . Taking the taxi we reach to market quickly.

" Mummy will I get icecream too".

" Let's see first let's buy everything ".

" How will you carry everything . It will be heavy". She said I ruffle her hair smiling.

After about an hour I was done with grocery shopping .

Yeah this bag actually become so heavy.

" Mummy let's have burger please ". Ayushi said shaking my hand.

" Baby I will order it let's just go."

" Mummy but they are selling it mummy let's buy it ". Ayushi said pointing towards roadside seller.

" Baby it's not healthy I will buy you ice cream ". I said to her but in real I also wanna eat it. But I'm damn sure if we eat it then she will surely tell this to ayaan".

" Mummy burger ".

" Ayushi I will buy you ice cream no more discussion ". I said sternly she look at me puffing her cheeks and fold her hand in front of her.

" I won't come home with you if you don't buy me it ". She said and turn herself.

" Oh god now what is this already this bag is heavy and this drama . I'm tired baby." I thought looking towards ayushi.

" I will tell everything to your dad let him come tonight. " I said but still she was standing there.

" Ok let's go ". I said and buy two burger and after finishing we start to come out of market.

" Mummy ice cream ". She said I roll my eyes.

" No ice cream nothing now ".

" Mummy please I won't leave this place with you if you don't buy me ". She said stomping her foot.

" Be ready tonight when he punish you then don't look at me for help ". I said sternly still she don't move.

" She is not at all scared of me. I'm actually going to complain this to ayaan now ". I thought I buy two ice cream.

Before I can pay money for it ayushi already put ice cream in her mouth.

I check the money and ding I don't have any money for fare now . I have to walk now right because of this miss.

I pay for ice cream and without saying anything move out of market.

" Mummy take taxi now ".

" Let's walk it's good to walk too. "

" I don't wanna walk and mummy it's heavy how you gonna walk this far while holding this bag ".

" Ayushi shut up now walk ". I said after twenty minutes walk we were at home .

" Aashika why are you holding this heavy bag are you idiot give it to me ". Roshni said and take it from her hand immediately and stumbled at her place.

" It's heavy ". She said glaring at me

" Give it to me I'm going to cook ". Aashika said and try to take it from roshni hand before she can take ayaan take it from her hand entering the house.

" Why are you holding this go did you both went to market I can order it or you should have told me ". Ayaan said unaware of the fact that aashika was the one who buy it from market.

" Papa but me and mummy went to local market by taxi but we have to come home by walking ". Ayushi said aashika close her eyes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 38.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
2.4K 107 13
It is believed that destiny plays an important role in bringing two people together 🍃 whether they're miles away from each other if they're meant to...
77K 3.9K 43
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 �...