Under My Skin |Dean Fan fic|

By OriginalAmbrose4life

"What the hell Alex? Why would you ever side with the Authority?" Roman questioned in a frustrated tone. "I k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
R.I.P Hot Rod
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Just Ask
Questions Answered
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Guys...Be Honest
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Dean Ambrose is the new WWE Heavyweight Champion!!!
Chapter 61
Dean retains & wins Shield Triple Threat match
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
I WON 🤗🤗🤗

Chapter 5

5.3K 156 68
By OriginalAmbrose4life

In the photo above or on the side those clothes are what she wears in this chapter. The woman is representing her hair.

*Monday Morning*

Alex groaned as she ripped the blanket covers off her body. She wanted to murder who ever was knocking at her door.

Alex was almost positive that everyone else in the suite was sleeping as well but she was wrong.

She swung open her door to be face to face with a giddy Seth.

"Hey." Seth said simply.

Alex's eyes widen a bit before she slammed the door right in his face. She hopped right back into bed willing to forget that she was ever awaken from her slumber.

She didn't get her wish though. A few seconds later her door swung open.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!" Seth exclaimed, pulling the velvet curtains apart.

Alex reacted by burring her face in a pillow trying to avoid all the sun light.

"Seth, what the hell do you want?" Alex questioned finally looking up at him.

"I want you to go to the gym with me."

"Take Kane with you." she mumbled, putting her face back into the pillow.

"Alex please." Seth whined.

She didn't answer.

"I would like to hang out with my best friend not a bunch of old people. It gets boring you know?"

"Fine Seth I'll go."

Seth clapped his hands together before running out the room satisfied. Alex slowly shuffled out of bed.

She took a quick shower and then got dressed in dark grey yoga pants and a pink sports bra. She completed her outfit with some Nike foot wear.

Once dressed Seth and Alex made their way to the local gym down the road from the hotel.

The gym had a good amount of people in it but all superstars or divas. Alex guessed that not a lot of people in Mississippi were morning people.

When working out Alex always started with a nice jog on the treadmill. Seth went over to the muscle press. Seth was always more into cross fit rather than body building like Roman. Speaking of Roman he was by the weights.

Alex enjoyed both. Alex lost her train of thought when she felt a pair of eyes watching her.

Dean was staring at Alex as she jogged on the treadmill. She however ignored his stares and turned her music up.

Once Alex finished her fifteen minute jog she stopped and took a long chug from her water bottle.

"So what's up with you and Ambrose?"

Alex turned to see her good ole' friend Nicki Bella. The Bella twin had a smirk on her face as she questioned the younger diva.

Even though they were opponents at Elimination Chamber the two divas still remained friends and still did have respect for each other.

"What? Nothing. What makes you think something is going on?"

"Well...... to begin with he has been staring at you for he past twenty minutes and I'm just really smart."

Alex rolled her eyes.

Nikki nudged Alex with her elbow.

"So what's up?"

Alex sighs. "Well long story short we're basically mad at each other."

"No duh.....I never said he was staring at you with a pleasant look on his face." Nikki pointed out, truthfully.

"What happened. Besides you betraying him and Roman?"

Alex once again rolled her eyes.

"Well I maybe might have slapped him across the face for running his mouth."

"Alex.." Nikki gasped out.

Alex avoided eye contact with the Divas champ.

"Trust me he deserved it."

"If you say so." Nikki said.

After their little chat Alex decided to go the small ring in the corner of the gym. The ring was surprisingly unoccupied considering the fact that everyone there was a wrestler.

"Seth!" Alex yelled out.

"Yeah?"

"Come practice with me." She said pointing to the ring.

He nodded as they got in opposite sides of the ring.

***

The little match that was going on between Alex and Seth was really good. By now a couple superstars and divas stopped their own workouts to watch the two of them go at it. Dean and Roman were included in the bunch.

Seth had Alex in a headlock but she soon got out of it. She hit Seth with a clothesline only for him to jump back up to get hit with another one.

"Whoa look at Alex go!" Jimmy Uso said nudging both Dean and Roman, who had blank looks on their face as they watched their two former best friends go at it.

Alex went for a super kick but Seth grabbed her foot. She started hopping as Seth held a smirk.

He quickly pushed her back into the turnbuckle. She groaned but moved out the way when Seth tried to ram her into the turnbuckle.

He stumbled backwards clearly effected by the hit. Once he turned around he was met by one loud super kick.

He fell to the canvas and Alex dropped right on top of him. John Cena who earlier agreed to be the referee started the count.

1

2

Seth must've really been off his game because Alex felt like he wasn't even trying.

She shrugged it off as Seth got onto his hands and knees. She licked her lips before running forward and jumping in mid air.

Curb Stomp.

Her foot connected to the back of Seth's head. His head hit the mat with such impact that people outside the ring were a bit concerned if Seth was okay.

She covered him. John slammed his hand on the mat 3 times and that was it.

Alex rolled out the ring and was met with a few pats on the back. Summer gave her a water bottle. Alex took it without hesitation.

*Monday night Raw*

Something caught Alex's eye a few minutes after she decided to head down to catering.

It was the blonde interviewer Renee Young. In other words Dean's "girlfriend".

Alex likes to put girlfriend in quotes because she and everyone else know that it won't last long. Although she does gives them credit for lasting more than two days. It's actually been a couple of months. It may be the longest Dean had stayed in a relationship.

Renee was looking pretty aggravated at the moment. Dean was basically ignoring her nagging of how she thought that he needed to be more responsible and considerate.

Alex continued to watch the two argue and pretty soon Seth stood beside her finding the whole thing amusing.

Roman rolled his eyes.

"Hey Dean I'll catch up with you later,man." Roman said hurrying out.

Everyone pretty much left clearly bothered by the couple's public argument.

Dean groaned. The only reason Alex and Seth were still there because they found the situation funny.

"Renee shut up!" Dean finally snapped.

"God I'm a grown ass man. You're not my mother so I could do whatever the hell I want."

"I'm fucking happy that I'm not your mother. I feel bad for her. Call me when you get your crap together. So immature..."Renee said before storming out.

A camera man filmed Renee walking out catering and then started filming the convocation that was about to take place.

Dean was heated by now. Seth let out a snicker. He slowly approached Ambrose with Alex close behind.

Seth had a plastered smirk on his face.

"Oh Ambrose, you were never good with ladies." Seth mocked.

"Shut the hell up Seth." Dean demanded through clenched teeth.

"Relax dude. I was gonna say maybe you should ask Alex on how a lady liked to be treated."

"I don't need anyone's advice. Besides how would Alex know how a lady likes to be treated, she hasn't even been with a guy long enough to get him to sleep with her."

Alex eyes widened.

"What are you talking about Ambrose?" Seth questioned.

"Dean."Alex warned.

"What? She didn't tell you? She's a virgin." Dean said.

Everyone was silent.

Alex for once was hurt.

She never thought Dean would embarrass her in front millions and millions of people. He promised to keep that between the two of them. Trust is dead to Alex.

Holding back tears Alex ran out of catering. She ran to someone she hasn't spoken to in awhile.

She banged on the door. The door opened in a matter of seconds.

"I need your help..."

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
425K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...