Fox servant (LMK fan fiction)

By M-Anonim

After the great sage Monkey King has sealed the Demon Bull King and vanished... Jie could finally enjoy her... More

Meet the oc/some announcement
Prologue
Ch.1|The contract|
Ch.2|That's him?|
Ch.4|The boy means troubles|
Ch.5|Too many monkeys for one fox to handle|
Ch.6|a fox in the dragons's lair|
Ch.6.5|A deal between two collectors|
Ch. 7|The fox and the Spider|
7.5|Bon appétit|
Ch.8|Perfect|
Ch.9|A double win!|
9.2|A double win|
Ch.10|The mirror blade|
Ch.11|A break?|
Ch.12|An order is a goal|
Ch.13|Ghost of the past|(season 1 end)
Ch.12.2|The stinky Monkey vs the Fox|

Ch.3|Monkey brain|

648 25 5
By M-Anonim

"What is that?" MK muttered to himself

He stopped his delivery car and looked at the black alleys, when he saw something strange.

It looked like a ball set up in a pink flame AND IT WAS FLOATING!

After a minute of brushing his eyes MK had understood that the flame was real. Thought he still had his doubts.

With hesitation MK took his staff and came closer to the strange thing.

When the boy was about to touch it (cause he wanted to touch it) flame flew away.

"WAIT!!!" without much of thinking MK started chasing after pink fire.

When the strange escaper was just about to be reached by MK it started flying up. Because of that poor Monkey Kid had landed on the floor, which wasn't the cleanest.

OUCH!

" Oh sorry~" an unknown voice reached MK's ears "Are you alright, Monkey Boy?"

MK looked up and saw the owner of this voice- It was a young woman with short brown hair, though judging by a pair of ears popping out of her head and multiple tails, which reminded him of the sunset sky, she was a demoness.

"Who are you?!" MK shouted while pointing his stuff at her

"It doesn't matter sweetheart, most importantly..." She jumped off the building and came close to MK in incredible speed "... who are you?" She whispered to his ear

MK stepped back almost immediately. A shivers run though his spine as he met the red gaze of demoness.

" I am...-THAT'S RIGHT!" he realised " BEWARE, CAUSE I AM THE MONKEY KID!" He shouted all proud and confident to the point when he was almost shining

A small chuckle escaped from demoness lips "I know about that dummy, I want to know who do you think you are to wield such a power?"

Huh?

" You've got the power of Monkey King, the power able to cut the mountains and the seas, the power all the demons and gods beware of, the power that could destroy the world" She summoned a fire in her hand "Let me show you what can such a strong power cause"

She threw a fire at MK.

He blocked it's way with the staff but then, as if it was alive, fire started spreading around him.

MK used his stuff to create whirlwind, thanks to that the fire disappeared, but MK didn't have a time to be proud of himself.

He felt a strong kick from his back.

He looked back only to see the demoness red, shiny gaze getting closer to him.

These two were fighting hand to hand for a moment, but soon the demoness jumped back to the roof of a building.

"Ha! Running away!" MK shouted " Right?" He added not so confidently

Demoness only smirked at him.

MK felt like something was touching his legs.

Before he realised he was pushed to the wall with the chains around his legs and arms.

" It's not the end" he heard the demoness voice.

All her tails were now uncover like a peacock tail. Above every eight of them there were balls of light that got bigger and bigger.

Somehow, MK knew it didn't mean nothing good...

" Oh common!" He tried to do anything with his staff but for some reason it didn't listen to his commands at all!

" What are you going to do now, Monkey Boy?" the demoness chuckled

"You'll see- AH!"- he realised

'This golden vision!'

He closed his eyes and activated his ability, when he opened them everything was in gold but... something was off.

The image he saw was completely different, but he saw one thing very clear- his opponent! (Which to his surprise was much closer than before)

'Alright, let's try this!'

Which all his strength MK held tighter his staff, an amusing golden aura was surrounding his body "I AM THE MONKIE KID" he shouted as he threw his staff on the place when golden sight showed him his opponent.

Bam

MK looked with confusion as his staff landed on some trash can far from his enemy.

Seems like his golden vision was faulty that day...

'I'm done!'

But something changed. Everything around him has started to glitch like in a broken game. A minute later everything came back to normal but there wasn't any chains around MK, there wasn't any fox demoness on the roof, there wasn't any fireballs, even the thing that MK threw wasn't his staff but some metallic tube and it was laying in front of some lady, who looked hurt.

" I'm sorry ma'am!" MK runner towards a lady " I thought you were... demon" he hesitated as he met the furious red eyes of this women

The demoness growled at the boy and pushed him away still checking her head condition

" Looks like you two had already met!"

"Monkey King!"MK shouted in surprise " Wait, why are you here?"

Monkey King jumped off of his cloud and stepped between MK and demoness, who wasn't happy at that moment...

" MK, meet Jie, my first ever demon servant!" Wukong smiled while leaning on demoness side

" WHAAAAAT?!" MK totally didn't expect that " You've got a servant?!"

His face showed a lot of admiration and Wukong liked it.

MK completely forgot that the demoness was going to kill him.

" Kid, I'm a KING of course I have a servant" At that moment Jie looked at him with despise and quickly stepped away, which made Monkey King fall on the ground

"So...." He stood up really quickly and looked at Jie with satisfaction " What do you think now about my descendant?Huh?"

He took confused MK under his shoulder and waited for demoness reaction. Which was the most scary expression MK have ever seen, though Mei also was sometimes making them. It was a scary mix of smile and burning anger that makes everyone freeze, just like now him and his mentor.

" How should I start~" Jie came closer to them and pointed a finger in front of MK's face "HOW OLD ARE YOU TO WALK INTO BLACK ALLEYS AFTER SOME FLOATING FIRE, FOUR?!- she shouted

"I'm 23..."

" AND YOUR FIGHT! I NEVER SAW SOMEONE SO DISTRACTED AND WHY YOU USED THE GOLDEN SIGHT SO LATE! YOU WOULD EASILY SEE THROUGH THE ILLUSION!!"

" it was an illusion?"

" YES IT WAS YOU MONKEY BRAIN!"

"HEY!" This time Wukong felt touched "You know that I trained my ability for a long time right?! Give a kid some time!"

" That's what is wrong, you put your power in the body of a mortal who didn't spend a single day on training, his body won't be able to make it!"

"Wait, I will explode?!" MK broke in their nervous talk

"BE QUIET!!!" The two immortals screamed at him at the same time

"I am his mentor, I am the one who says if he is worthy or not, you are just a servant!

At the last words of her master Jie felt a burn on her wrist, Wukong's words were repeating in her head, together with the other voice that she thought she already forgotten about.

"Jie, you won't be fighting MK ever again or questioning my decision about him!"

Again, a burn but this time it was stronger. Jie looked at her left hand, on the wrist there was a golden text, she knew exactly what that means... an order.

Wukong on the other hand didn't know what happened and hesitated for a moment but in a second Jie bowed before him.

"I understand, Master"her voice was emotionless and stiff "Please, forgive my rudeness"

"Just... go home"

" Alright" She stood up and cleaned her dress from dust, after making a few steps she turned back and looked at MK, who seemed to be really anxious "I know the power that you're wielding boy, use it well... and don't cause me any problems"

She disappeared leaving MK with Monkey King alone

"..."

"Are you seriously 23?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 818 24
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ Eh, what's this? *Picks up motivation* ...ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N is a very unique person. Although she's extremely rude at...
9.1K 360 10
**(LMK x Pure Vanilla!male!reader!)** (Sun Wukong x Male reader) "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓!" ----------- When darkness falls, light will alwa...
3K 90 14
Cover made by me! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
2.8K 127 6
AU where Sun Wukong and Liu'er Mihou's positions are switched. I usually see screenshot redraws of swk and macaque switched but I've barely seen anyo...