𓅪𓅪𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐚...

By jessywest

Isabelle Al Ghul is the firstborn daughter of Talia Al Ghul. But the title of demon was not meant for her. It... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𓅃𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𓅃
𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞
𓅃𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𓅃
𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧... 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞
𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚?
𓅃𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𓅃
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬?(𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)𓅓
Sneak peak

Announcement

132 1 0
By jessywest

Hey 👋 guys
Just to let you guys know, the sequel for this book is out already . It's called fight together: Batman vs Robin. That one I think it's slightly better than this one since I took more time with character development and pacing. It doesn't have that many views and votes so I highly encourage you to check it out. It's more action packed, more romance in it, family drama, and everything messy you can expect in the messy world that the Batman universe is 😄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Legacy By Nerd Herd

General Fiction

438K 12.4K 96
Y/N al Ghul is the Batman of the year 2050. He was trained under the mantle of Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, and Damian Wayne, the last of the bat famil...
17.7K 817 27
With both Ras al Ghul and his daughter Talia al Ghul dead, the league of assassins stand without a leader. The only true heir is the currently 17 yea...
2.7K 58 14
[Batfam and The Justice League and Female OC and Damian Wayne x OC] Carmen Tetch was stolen from her life at an age far too young. It was all Talia A...
696 49 25
You're the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. You were his only child until you find out you have a younger half sister named Talia. Because of her you meet B...