𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚?

At this point, I can't control what Talia is about to decide. What makes me nervous is before leaving , she told me she was going to let Damian decide whether to return to Nanda, or stay in Gotham. Damian is my priority and I'll go wherever he goes no matter what. But if he decides to go back to Nanda, I'll feel being forced having to return to the place that I've been wanting to run away from as long as I can remember. I know that he only would want to go back because it's the only place he's ever lived until now.

If things get out of control, I will stand my ground and tell Talia to simply just stop and let me decide what's best for my brother and I . And she's going to have to put up with it, because she knows she can't control me anymore. I'm technically a legal adult and she has to stop treating me like if I'm a child. But oh well, here goes nothing.

As we landed, I unbuckled my seatbelt, folded my arms and started walking towards the gate.

"Hey, if you want, I can come so you don't feel too nervous". Dick kindly as he mimicked my actions.

"No it's alright. Don't worry". I said nervously, turning to face him. "Dick if we are leaving, I want you to know that for the short time that we spent, was the most amazing thing that could've happened to me. I've never talked to someone as freely as I did to you the other night. I just wished it could've lasted longer. But it's going to be in Damian's hands if we leave or not". I said while looking at Dick trying not to show much sadness .

"Me too. I'm glad I made you feel that way. It was so fun talking to you. But don't think ahead too much. Keep an open mind that everything might happen. You know, I wish Damian would decide to stay".

"Really? Why?". I asked curiously.

"Because, I would like to spend some more time with you. But if that's not the case, I wish you all the best", Dick replied softly, sadly smiling.

My heart started beating rapidly again. And a lump was in my throat. Why do I feel like this?. I slowly pushed the button beside me as the door rose up and started opening.

" If that's the case, we should stay up talking more than just a couple of minutes. But if not, then... goodbye Dick . I also wish you the best. Say goodbye to Alfred from me. " I said, walking out .

Talia, who already had her boat near the shore, ready to leave with or without Damian, said to Bruce.

"I thank you for my life and the life of my children".

"There is nothing you have to thank me for". Bruce replied.

"I need to rebuild the league. Make it stronger, better. Come with me. You and I , together with Damian would be invincible". Talia suggested.

"The best way to fix the league is to disband it". Bruce said.

"If only it were that easy". Talia replied. Damian and I were slowly walking towards where Bruce and Talia stood,and I could tell Damian felt insecure .

"Damian should stay with me". Bruce suggested.

"He will want to be with his mother". Talia said.

"He's Robin now, he stays with the Batman". Bruce stated firmly. Damian and I stopped walking when we were between both of them.

"Damian, are you ready to come?" Talia asked him.

"...If that's your wish mother". Damian responded, with that slight look of sadness. As a sister's intuition, I could tell that he really wanted to stay. But he's too scared to say it. Admit that he wants to have a fresh start in life. I know how you feel , little bro. More than you could ever imagine". I thought. I sighed in disappointed, wishing he would've chosen the opposite.