𓅃𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𓅃

We got in the car and Alfred drove all the way down there. I'm mad and embarrassed right now that Damian snuck in. He should have kept his composure. As we finally stopped in front of the company, both of us saw Bruce and Damian walking outside the main gate. As Damian was entering the car, I could tell that Bruce was mad. He simply had a way of transmitting that vibe without saying a word

"Alfred will take you directly home, no stops. You will not go off on your own, you will stay away from the batcave, and you will stay out of sight. Do you understand?" He directed

"I owe my grandfather a death". Damian said as Bruce closed the car door as we drove back to the Manor.

"You know what you did was really stupid, right?" I exclaimed said sitting next to him.

"Isabelle, ever since we got here, I feel you don't care about grandfather's death and how to avenge him". He said as he crossed his arms.

"You know that I'm not like that. You know that I was forced to do all of those innocent massacres. And I'm not going to let you just simply kill somebody because you're having a tantrum". I directly stated to him.

"That's why mother always said you were weak".

He knew that was my weak spot. He knew I hated the reminder of what I meant to the family. I turn my head to face the left window, avoiding his face, and stayed quiet the entire time until we got inside the Manor. I didn't want to argue with Damian right now, I didn't want to put up with it. But that silence that was left In the car let him know that I wasn't very happy with both his actions and attitude.

*****
I quickly went into the Batcave without anyone noticing, grabbed some trackers, and entered Damian's room; placing all of the miniature trackers in his clothes. Just in case something like this doesn't happen again. Then I went straight to my room since I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

"Are you alright, Miss Isabelle?" Alfred asked me outside of my room.

"I'm just a little frustrated, but I'm okay" I replied, trying to sound calm as possible

" You know ? You're different than Master Damian". Alfred said as he entered the room with a teacup.

"Why would you say that?"

"I can simply tell. In these couple of weeks, I have grown more fond of you than him. I can sense that there is some kindness in you. He probably has some too, but quite frankly he doesn't want to show it". Alfred said to me, placing the teacup on the desk right next to my bed.

" a cup of coffee won't hurt a bit. Hope it cheers you up"

"That's really sweet of you, Alfred. Thank you". I said as I took the glass and took a sip of it.

"You know miss, you remind me a little bit of master Dick. You two would have gotten along really well. I hope he comes and visits soon. His visits are very pleasant."

I look down at the coffee," I don't know. I'm not the most talkative person as you can tell. I'm barely getting used to this change." I admitted.

" I know, but I assure you things will get better. You are good company. "Alfred said, as he showed me a warm smile that transmitted both happiness and tranquility that I didn't know I needed at this moment.

*****

It was eight o clock, so I went to Damian's room to talk to him about what happened earlier.

"Damian?" I knocked on his door. He didn't answer. I open the door, to reveal the window widely open. He was gone. Good thing I put the tracker on his clothes, so I knew where he was exactly right now.