Bright win: The lonely god an...

By janeeshashashimini

The book is inspired with the kdramas, goblin (2016) and tomorrow (2022). The story revolves around a lonely... More

Cast
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
- Chapter 3-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7 -
-Chapter 8-
- Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
-chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-

- Chapter 4-

121 12 2
By janeeshashashimini

win next day went to school, and he had to copy all the work he missed in prior, obviously with the help of the ghosts who were there at the lecture, listening unseen by others. love explained the statistics part to him, and other ones lectured him all other subjects he missed. he was at the library, and he revised what he learnt from his ghost friends. win turned page by page and marked the difficult math, making a note to refer them via some refence books that he had at the library. but his math driven mind was driven away from the pouring he saw along the glass panel, beside him, at the library. he looked at the way how the rain droplets poured along the panel where his mind was driven to the ghost, he encountered that day, at the beach. 

"he got beautiful lips...." win murmured to himself and ended with a faint smile on his lips. 

"he got nice hair..." win again murmured to himself, this time, while tracking the falling droplet along the glass panel. 

win was lost in his thoughts highly on goblin. however, he sighed at latter of his thought. 

"what happened to him.. how he ended up with such tragedy..." win questioned himself and took few seconds to empathize on goblin. 

"but wait...." win paused and thought to himself. 

"why i am suddenly thinking about him...like...he lied to me....HUH!!!!!"  win exclaimed in annoy. but he knew that, in depth, he wanted to see his guardian angel, to hear his annoying words, to see how he rub his temple whenever win annoyed him, win quite enjoyed it. he smiled to himself and tried to remember the time where goblin gave him the buckwheat flowers. 

but...really...what do buckwheat flowers mean.... 

lovers... 

win remembered how goblin (guardian angel as win knew) said it so casually, but win knew that his heart skipped a beat, when he said 'lovers'.

"AHHHHH....i cant focus now...." win said to himself and the student who was next to win, just gave a weird look at him, as if he was thinking ' this person is weird' like thought. 

"sorry..." win whispered to the student at his next, and the student suddenly packed his books and went. 

"i need to practice my annoy in silence...." win felt guilty. 

"but...wait a minute..." win thought to himself. 

"how could i possibly summon him...." win thought to himself for a second. 

"first day when i met him, i had cake...candle and matchsticks...and then i wished for something...and boom...he was there..."

"and the next day...there was me pouring water at a burning waste bin...and boom... he was there..."

"so does this mean..."

win gave a serious thought, this time, as if he was calculating a big math of statistics. 

"I am a Tinkerbell....?" he asked himself with a "happy-sudden realization face".  ***(Win is so cute) 

**********************

goblin was walking with the usual "no-feelings" face across the living room. he took the book he was reading for weeks now and climbed up the few stairs of the living room where it connected to a nice, cozy, glass enclosed Verenda like area.  

the place itself resonated a scent of peace, solitude but also the vibe of lonely, to goblin. he set himself at the red cushion and aligned himself on parallel and let his feet flu above the arm rest, in midair. he opened to where he left and read the lines slowly, one by one.  

Love's Gravity

In a world where chaos reigns supreme,
You entered like a beautiful dream.
A force of nature, pulling me near,
Love's gravity, I couldn't steer.

Your smile, a constellation of stars,
Guiding me through life's memoirs.
Your laughter, a celestial choir,
In your presence, my heart's desire.

With every heartbeat, we draw close,
Bound together, nothing to impose.
Like planets orbiting the sun,
Our love's dance, forever begun.

Your touch, a magnetic sensation,
Igniting my soul's conflagration.
I'm drawn to you, without a choice,
Your love, my shelter, my solace.

Like tides pulled by the moon's allure,
Our love's embrace, forever pure.
No matter how far we may roam,
You are the place my heart calls home.

In this cosmic journey, you're my guide,
Love's gravity, impossible to hide.
Ensnared by you, my heart's decree,
Together, we'll soar, endlessly.

he sighed at the latter of the verse. and there was the rain outside, droplets pouring along the glass roof, towards the earth's gravity to nourish the soil. 

he knew, that he will need to leave this eternity once and for all, once his bride showed up. and he just couldn't admit the fact, that he was in pain, from thousands of bloods at his chest, waiting to be nothingness by the blessed hands of his bride. 

even though my bride showed up...will i be able to give her the love she deserves.... or will i only seek for her blessed hands just to be nothingness.... goblin said to himself and closed the book and seated up on the red cushion. he watched the wall clock, and he knew the dinner was near, and he heard noises back from the kitchen, and he knew that it might be mix or the other uninvited guest, the grim reaper. he made himself to stand up and tried to walk towards the kitchen, but suddenly he was in fumes, and he knew exactly why. 

AHH HAH....i finally got the way to summon you....it was win with excitement on the other end, wearing a cute fluffy white hoodie, standing near the candle stand, at the church. and yes, goblin was summoned inside a church. he looked around the area that he was summoned and glanced at win, as if he was giving off a vibe saying," why summoned me at a church out of all the places".

 i knew this was the way to summon you...hah...win was excited so much. finally got out of the conclusion thinking that he was the Tinkerbell and though in serious to come with a logical scenario, that is blowing out a candle, and cheers, goblin was there. his bunny teeth were showing, adding to his cute fluffy rosy cheeks he had. unknowingly, goblin was looking at win, seeing him for more than seconds now. 

he has bunny teeth, goblin thought. 

his eyes twinkle when he smiles...bright thoughts ran along his mind in speed. 

mister...what are you thinking...dont tell me...are you still regretting that i wasnt a Tinkerbell...yeah me too....win said in rush and sighed cutely. 

you ask me the question and answered it yourself...what a weird little kid...goblin said with a "done" face and started to walk towards the entrance door as this was kind of a "not so good place to be", as goblin had some serious issues with God itself.

Wait.... what about my wishes...win who started to walk, following goblin asked. 

don't follow me...goblin gave a death glare at win, but win didn't even take it for a penny. he didnt care what kind of expressions, goblin gave to win as long as he was there in the conversation with him, bad or good. 

AHHHH....why now...you are my gueridon angel...so you should grant my wishes....win continued to say and follow goblin, even after goblin himself said not to follow him. goblin suddenly turned over to win, and win who was following goblin with added whines, bumped at goblin's chest. 

AWWWHHHH...win said in little pain. 

are you wearing a metal armor or something.... win asked while looking at his chest, for the pain he felt when bumped at him. 

goblin took a huge gap of air inside and exhaled slowly as he was calming himself down before the eruption of his "volcano" feelings. win saw how annoyed goblin was, and he enjoyed it.

i told you not to summon me again...goblin said after calming himself, but still with the no feeling dull face. 

 yeah...i know...but...win stopped there. 

but what.... goblin asked again. 

i missed you...win said in rush, straight into goblin's sad eyes. his cheeks were red, goblin saw.

i mean.... win continued. 

i missed you getting annoyed for my...you know...things...and all...win stuttered as if he wanted to reverse the thing he said. 

goblin couldn't talk with him anymore. he never saw a person this much honest, for his eternity. he wanted to see how this kid's future will be, but unlucky, he couldn't. he wanted to see, whether this honesty, this forward of his feelings, remained in future too.

where's you school uniform.... you bunked up classes...goblin suddenly asked "not with so care, but also with care" tone, and took a seat at a long brown bench, nearly one at the last end. win seated right next to him, as goblin kept a space for him signaling him that he could take the seat too. 

for your kind information.... school overs at evening...win said in cute fluffy tone and goblin looked at him and then looked at the large cross at the in front. 

anyways...i needed to remind you of my wishes mister...win said while looking at goblin who was looking at the large cross. he was mesmerized with the perfect neckline, his curved and full lips, his perfect nose, and his feathery hair. 

god must have taken so much time in creating him...win thought to himself while admiring the beauty of goblin, beside him. 

you will find a job at the chicken shop...say bye to your family...goblin said, still by staring at the cross. 

and my lover...my lover is the most important thing in here...win said in whine. 

YOU ALSO TRY...DUMBO...goblin exclaimed in higher voice, which echoed along the church walls and reached wins ears. in was startled as it was the highest voice he ever heard from his angel. 

AHHHHH...why are you getting angry always....huh...win exclaimed in annoy and crossed his arms and pouted, without looking at goblin. 

i guess he will stop talking now...cause i raised my voice...this should be my strategy to stop him from talking...goblin thought but his thoughts were disturbed by win.

anyways...what are you doing tomorrow...win asked again playfully. 

or not...goblin continued his thought and looked at win. 

why should i specifically tell you what i am gonna do tomorrow...goblin asked, still looking at win. as they were quite in equal height, goblin nor win didn't need any extra energy to adjust their height to look at each other. 

ahh just tell will you...i want to meet you tomorrow...win said in playfully, again. 

are you really..like..this much...talkative...nonstop...goblin asked casually. win looked at goblin for few seconds, and just glanced at front. 

okay then...i will stop talking to you...win said, but this time in serious tone, goblin felt it to core. 

i need to be somewhere...tomorrow.... but i am going there at noon...so probably free in morning.... goblin said slowly, with that same dull face he wore, staring at the cross at front. goblin was micro guilty, thinking whether he seriously annoyed win, this time. 

"really...?" okay goblin was wrong again, as he heard the playful voice. this kid can't stop talking, goblin thought. goblin somehow was grateful or felt that kind of feeling, cause win talked back.

but i am not sure...goblin went back to that pale dull face, since he knew now, that win will never stop talking no matter how much he raises his voice. 

okay then...have a good night mister...and win stood up and waved him and goblin was surprised. 

that's it...you wanted to talk only this...goblin asked him in confusion. 

yeah...thats..thats pretty much of it...win said while covering his neck from the red scarf, that his mom gave him. 

YAHH....goblin stood up in annoy. 

you summoned me here...just to say hello and hi...AHHH..i cant just believe this...goblin exclaimed. 

dont be angry mister...you will get more wrinkles...not good for your face...win said in tease.

i will leave tomorrow morning itself.... so...BYE....goblin said in annoy and disappeared in blue flames. 

i know how to meet you...so no worries...he said to himself while showing a cunning smiley face. 

dear...sun is going down....mind if you go home now safely...it was a father at church who saw win at the end. 

ahh..yes...father...good night father...god bless you...win said and opened the door and said. 

God bless you my child...father continued. 

*****************************

****The pictures and the poems were from the internet, i hold no rights over them****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
97.4K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
39.1K 2.1K 25
When Win Metawin enters the University of Thammasat and ends up falling for Bright Vachirawit at first sight, his heart starts to beat for him withou...
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...