Blue Moon

By iam_mari02

๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’- ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

Aesthetic/Graphics
Playlist
Cast
Prologue
The Phantom Menace
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Attack Of The Clones
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Revenge Of The Sith
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Obi-Wan Kenobi Season One
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A New Hope
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Empire Strikes Back
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Return Of The Jedi
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

1.1K 1 0
By iam_mari02

"Now we have to go." Luke said.
"Yeah, start going to the ship, I'll be right behind you."
Mary turned to Obi-Wan and said, "I miss you so much, you know?!"
"I know but I'm always with you."
"Can I hug you? I really need that." asked Mary.
"Come hug your old Obi-Wan!"
Mary hugged him, she closed her eyes and let tears fall. Obi-Wan stroked her back to comfort her. It was like she went back in time, when she was happy with Anakin and him. Then she opened them and returned to the sad reality. She broke away from the hug and said, "Stay with me, high ground." Mary said with tears of joy.
"Always, baby girl." Ben replied.

                                                                                    ☾☼

The Millennium Falcon rested beyond the stolen Imperial shuttle, which looked anomalous among all the Rebel ships in the vast docking bay.

Chewie barked a final farewell to Lando and leaded R2 and 3PO up the shuttle, crowded now with the Rebel strike team loading weapons and supplies. Lando turned to face Han. Luke, Mary and Leia had said their good-byes and started up the ramp.

"Look. I want you to take her. I mean it. Take her. You need all the help you can get. She's the fastest ship in the fleet." Han said to Lando.
"All right, old buddy. You know, I know what she means to you. I'll take good care of her. She-she won't get a scratch. All right?"
"Right. I got your promise now. Not a scratch." Han said.
"Look, would you get going, you pirate."
Han and Lando paused then exchanged salutes.
"Good luck."
"You, too."

Han went up the ramp. Lando watched him go and then slowly turned away.
Luke was working on a back control panel as Han came in and took the pilot's seat. Chewie, in the seat next to him, was trying to figure out all the Imperial controls.

"You got her warmed?" asked Solo.
"Yeah, she's comin' up."

Leia came in from the hold and took her seat between Luke and Mary.
Chewie barked and hit some switches. Han's glance had stuck on something out the window: the Millennium Falcon. Leia nudged him gently.

"Hey, are you awake?" asked Leia.
"Yeah, I just got a funny feeling. Like I'm not gonna see her again." Han replied.

Chewie, hearing this, stopped his activity and looked longingly out at the Falcon, too. Leia put a hand on Han's shoulder.

"Come on, General, let's move."
"Right. Chewie, let's see what this piece of junk can do. Ready, everybody?"
"All set." Luke said.
"All right, hang on." Han concluded.

The stolen Imperial shuttle left the main docking bay of the Headquarters Frigate, lowered its wings into flight position and zoomed off into space.

There was a great deal of Imperial traffic in the area as construction proceeded on the Death Star. Transports, Tie fighters and a few Star Destroyers moved about. Now the huge Super Star Destroyer announced itself with a low roar and soon filled the frame.

Han looked back at Luke, Mary and Leia as Chewie flipped several switches. Through the viewscreen, the Death Star and the huge Super Star Destroyer could be seen.

"If they don't go for this, we're gonna have to get outta here pretty quick, Chewie." Han said.
Chewie growled his agreement.

"We have you on our screen now. Please identify."
"Shuttle Tydirium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield." Han said.
"Shuttle Tydirium, transmit the clearance code for shield passage."
"Transmission commencing." Han added.

Leia and Chewbacca listened tensely as the sound of a highspeed transmission began.
"Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid." Leia said.
"It'll work. It'll work."
Chewie whined nervously. Luke and Mary stared at the Huge Super Star Destroyer that loomed ever larger before them.
"Vader's on that ship." Luke affirmed.
"Now don't get jittery, Luke. There are a lot of command ships. Keep your distance though, Chewie, but don't look like you're trying to keep your distance."
Chewie barked a question.
"I don't know. Fly casual." Han replied.
"I'm endangering the mission. I shouldn't have come."
"It's your imagination, kid. Come on. Let's keep a little optimism here." Han stated.
Chewie barked his worries as the Super Star Destroyer grew larger out the window.

Lord Vader stood, staring out a window at the Death Star. Now, some vibrations felt only by him caused him to turn. After a moment of stillness, he walked down the row of controllers to where Piett was leaning over the tracking screen of the controller. Piett straightened at Vader's approach.
"Where is that shuttle going?" asked Vader.
"Shuttle Tydirium, what is your cargo and destination?"
"Parts and technical crew for the forest moon." Han replied.
The Bridge Commander looked to Vader for a reaction.
"Do they have a code clearance?" asked Vader.
"It's an older code, sir, but it checks out. I was about to clear them."
Vader looked upward as he sensed Luke and Mary's presence.
"Shall I hold them?"
"No. Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself." Vader said.
"As you wish, my lord. Carry on."

Piett nodded at controller, who switched on his comlink.
The group waited tensely.
"They're not goin' for it, Chewie." Han said.
"Shuttle Tydirium, deactivation of the shield will commence immediately. Follow your present course."
Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Except Luke and Mary who looked worried. Chewie barked.
"Okay! I told you it was gonna work. No problem." Han affirmed.

                                                                                    ☾☼

The stolen Imperial shuttle moved off toward the green Sanctuary Moon.
The stolen Imperial shuttle sat in a clearing of the moon's dark, primeval forest, dwarfed by the ancient towering trees.

On an adjacent hill, the helmeted Rebel contingent made its way up a steep trail. Leia and Han were slightly ahead of Chewie, Mary and Luke. The troops of the strike-team squad followed, with R2 and 3PO bringing up the rear. R2 beeped.

Up ahead, Chewie and Leia reached a crest in the hill and dropped suddenly to the ground, signalling the rest of the group to stop. Han, Mary and Luke crawled up to take a look.

Not far below them, two Imperial scouts were wandering through bushes in the valley below. Their two Rocket bikes were parked nearby.

"Shall we try and go around?" asked Leia.
"It'll take time. This whole party'll be for nothing if they see us." Han replied.

Leia motioned for the squad to stay put, then she, Han, Luke, Mary and Chewie started quietly down. The five friends made their way to the edge of the clearing not far from the two Imperial scouts.
"Chewie and I will take care of this. You stay here."
"Quietly, there might be more of them out there." Mary said.
"Hey... it's me." Han and Chewie turned and started through the bushes toward the scouts.
Luke and Leia exchanged smiles. Han sneaked up behind one of the scouts, stepped on a twig and the scout whirled, knocking Han into a tree.
The scout shouted for his companion, "Go for help! Go!"
The second scout jumped on his speeder bike and took off, but Chewie got off a shot on his crossbow laser weapon, causing the scout to crash into a tree. Han and Scout #1 were in a rousing fistfight.
"Great. Come on." Luke said, sarcastically.

Luke started for the scuffle, followed by Leia with her laser pistol drawn and Mary. As they ran through the bushes, Leia stopped and pointed to where two more scouts were sitting on their speeder bikes, with an unoccupied bike parked nearby.
"Over there! Two more of them!" Leia yelled.
"I see them. Wait, Leia!"

But Leia didn't hear him and raced for the remaining speeder bike. She started it up and took off as Luke and Mary jumped on the bike behind her.
"Quick! Jam their comlink. Center switch!" Luke said.
Luke, Mary and Leia speeded into the dense foliage in hot pursuit, barely avoiding two huge trees.

"Hey, wait! Ahhh!" Han yelled.
He flipped the remaining scout to the ground.

The two fleeing Imperial scouts had a good lead as Luke, Mary and Leia pursued through the giant trees at 200 miles an hour, the fire from their bike's laser cannon hitting harmlessly near the moving targets.
"Move closer!" Luke said.

Leia gunned it, closing the gap, as the two scouts recklessly veered through a narrow gap in the trees. One of the bikes scraped a tree, slowing the scout.
"Get alongside that one!"

Leia pulled her speeder bike up so close to the scout's bike that their steering vanes scraped noisily. Mary leaped from Luke's bike to the back of the scout's, grabbed the Imperial warrior around the neck and flipped him off the bike, into a thick tree trunk.
Mary gained control of the bike and followed Leia and Luke, who had pulled ahead.
They teared off after the remaining scout.
"Get him!"

The speeding chase passed two more Imperial scouts. These two swinged into pursuit, chasing the trio, firing away with their laser cannon. The three Rebels looked behind them just as Luke and Mary's bikes took a glancing hit.
"Keep on that one! We'll take these two!"

With Leia shooting ahead, Luke and Mary suddenly slammed their steering vanes into the braking mode. The bikes were blurs to the two pursuing scouts as they zipped by them on either side. They slammed the bikes into forward and started firing away, having switched places with the pursuers in a manner of seconds.
Luke's aim was good and one scout's bike was blasted out of control. It exploded against a tree trunk.

The scout's cohort took one glance back at the flash and shifted into turbo drive, going even faster. They kept on his tail.

The duo and the last remaining scout continued their weaving chase through the trees.
Now Luke moved up close. The scout responded by slamming his bike into Luke's.
A fallen tree formed a bridge across their path. The scout zipped under. Luke went over the top and crashed his bike down on the scout's.

Both riders looked ahead - a wide trunk loomed directly in Luke's path, but the scout's bike beside him made it almost impossible for him to avoid it.
Luke banked with all his might, leaning almost horizontal over the scout's bike and was able to make it by, just clipping the tree.
When he straightened, he and the scout discovered that their two bikes had locked front vanes and were moving as one.

Another big tree loomed in Luke's path. He reacted instinctively and dove off his bike.
The two bikes came apart a second before Luke's exploded against a tree. The scout swept out and circled back to find Luke.

Luke rose from the undergrowth as the scout beard down on him and opened fire with his laser cannon. Mary still on the bike, ignited her laser sword and deflected the bolts.
The scout's bike kept coming and it appeared that in a second it will cut Luke in half.
At the last instant, Luke stepped aside, turned on his saber and chopped off the bike's control vanes with one mighty slash. The scout's bike began to shudder, then, pitching and rolling, it rose up to slam directly into a tree in a giant ball of fire.

                                                                                    ☾☼

Han, Chewie and the droids, along with the rest of the squad, waited anxiously in the clearing. R2's radar screen sticked out of his domed head and revolved, scanning the forest. He beeped.
"Oh, General Solo, somebody's coming. Oh!" 3PO said.

Han, Chewie and the rest of the squad raised their weapons. Luke and Mary stepped out of the foliage.
"Luke! Where's Leia?" asked Solo.
"What? She didn't come back?" replied Luke.
"I thought she was with you."
"We got separated." Mary added.
Luke, Mary and Han exchanged a silent, grim look.
"Hey, we better go look for her." Luke stated.

Han nodded and signalled to a Rebel officer.
"Take the squad ahead. We'll meet at the shield generator at 0300." Han ordered.
"Come on, R2. We'll need your scanners."

Luke, Mary, Chewie, Han and the droids moved off in one direction as the squad proceeded in another.
"Don't worry, Master Luke. We know what to do." 3PO affirmed.
They moved off into the woods.
"And you said it was pretty here. Ugh!" 3PO said to R2.

Han, Luke, Mary, Chewie and the two droids were spread out as they moved through the heavy foliage. Luke found Leia's helmet, picked it up with an expression of concern.
"Luke! Luke!" Han yelled.
Luke ran with the helmet to where Han had found the charred wreckage of a speeder bike in the grass.

"Oh, Master Luke." 3PO said.
"There's two more wrecked speeders back there. And I found this." Luke said.
He tossed the helmet to Han.
"I'm afraid that R2's sensors can find no trace of Princess Leia."
"I hope she's alright." Han added.
"She is... I feel it." Mary affirmed.

Chewbacca growled, sniffing the air, then, with a bark, pushed off through the foliage.
"What, Chewie? What? Chewie!"
The others rushed to keep up with the giant Wookiee. As he scooted along, R2 whistled nervously.
The group had reached a break in the undergrowth. Chewie walked up to a tall stake planted in the ground. There was a dead animal hanging from it.

"Hey, I don't get it." Han stated.
The rest of the group joined the Wookiee around the stake.
"Nah, it's just a dead animal, Chewie."
Chewie couldn't resist. He reached toward the meat.
"Chewie, wa-wait! Don't!" Luke tried to say.

Too late. The Wookiee had already pulled the animal from the stake. Sprooing! The group found itself hanging upside down in an Ewok net, suspended high above the clearing.
R2 let out a wild series of beeps and whistles and Chewie howled his regret. Their bodies were a jumble in the net. Han removed a Wookiee paw from his mouth.

"Nice work. Great, Chewie! Great! Always thinking with your stomach." Han added.
"Will you take it easy? Let's just figure out a way to get out of this thing." Luke said trying to free an arm, "Han, can you reach my lightsaber?"
"Yeah, sure."

R2 was at the bottommost point in the net. He extended his cutting appendage and began slicing at the net. Han was trying to squeeze an arm past 3PO to get at Luke's lightsaber. The net continued to spin.
"R2, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. It's a very long dro-o-op!!" 3PO said.
R2 had cut through and the entire group tumbled out of the net, crashing to the ground. As they regained their senses and sat up, they realized they were surrounded by dozens of Ewoks, each brandishing a long spear.
"Wha-? Hey! Point that thing someplace else." Han said.

Han pushed the spear wielded by Teebo out of his face and a second Ewok warrior came up to argue with Teebo. The spear returned to Han's face. He grabbed it angrily and started to go for his laser pistol.
"Hey!" Solo yelled.
"Han, don't. It'll be all right." Luke added.

The Ewoks swarmed through them and confiscated their weapons. Luke and Mary let them take their lightsabers. Chewie growled at the furry critters.
"Chewie, give 'em your crossbow." Mary added.
R2 and 3PO were just untangling themselves. 3PO got free of the net and sat up, rattled.
"Oh, my head. Oh, my goodness!"

                                                                                    ☾☼

When the Ewoks saw 3PO, they let out a gasp and chattered among themselves. 3PO spoke to them in their native tongue. The Ewok nearest him dropped his spear and prostrated himself before the droid. In a moment, all the Ewoks had followed suit. Chewie let out a puzzled bark. Han, Mary and Luke regarded the bowed creatures in wonder. The Ewoks began to chant at 3PO.

"Do you understand anything they're saying?" asked Luke.
"Oh, yes, Master Luke! Remember that I am fluent in over six million forms of communication."
"What are you telling them?" Mary added.
"Hello, I think... I could be mistaken. They're using a very primitive dialect. But I do believe they think I am some sort of god."
Chewbacca and R2 thought that's very funny. Han, Mary and Luke exchanged "what next?" looks.
"Well, why don't you use your divine influence and get us out of this?" Han stated.
"I beg your pardon, General Solo, but that just wouldn't be proper."
"Proper?!"
"It's against my programming to impersonate a deity."
Han moved toward 3PO threateningly, "Why, you-"

Several Ewoks' spears were thrust in Han's face at the affront to their god. The Ewoks moved in to protect their god and Han was surrounded by a menacing circle of spears, all aimed at him. He held up his hands placatingly, "My mistake. He's an old friend of mine."

A procession of Ewoks winded through the ever-darkening forest. Their prisoners - Han, Luke, Mary, Chewie and R2 - were tied to long poles and wrapped in vines, cocoonlike.
Each pole was carried on the shoulders of several Ewoks. Behind the captives, 3PO was carried on a litter, like a king, by the remaining creatures.

The procession moved along a shaky, narrow, wooden walkway, high in the giant trees. It stopped at the end of the walkway, which dropped off into nothingness. On the other side of the abyss was a village of mud huts and rickety walkways, attached to the giant trees.
The lead Ewok took hold of a long vine and swinged across to the village square; the other Ewoks followed suit.

The procession winded its way into the village square. Mother Ewoks gathered their babies up and scurried into their huts at the sight of the newcomers. The group stopped before the largest hut.

Han, Luke, Mary, Chewie and R2 were still bound to their poles. Han was placed on a spit above what looked like a barbecue pit and the others were leaned against a tree nearby.
3PO's litter/throne was gently placed near the pit. He watched with rapt fascination.
Han, Luke, Mary and Chewie were less than fascinated.

"I have a really bad feeling about this." Han said.
"Don't copy my lines!" Mary affirmed.
Chewie growled his concern.

Suddenly all activity stopped as Logray, the tribal Medicine Man, came out of the big hut.
He examined the captives carefully, went to join 3PO, whose throne had been placed on an elevated platform. A larger, gray-haired Ewok, Chief Chirpa, was examining Luke and Mary's lightsabers with great curiosity.

Logray spoke to 3PO and the assemblage of fuzzy Ewoks, pointing to the prisoners tied to the stakes. The Ewoks began filling the pit under Han with firewood.
"What did he say?" asked Solo.
"I'm rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honour."
"What?!" Mary exclaimed.

The drums started beating, and all the furry heads turned to the large hut. Leia emerged, wearing an animal-skin dress. She saw what's happening at the same moment the prisoners saw her.
"Leia!" yelled the trio.
As she moved toward them, the Ewoks blocked her way with raised spears.
"Oh!"
"Your Royal Highness." 3PO said.
R2 and Chewie chimed in with their welcome. Leia looked at the assembled Ewoks and sighed.
"But these are my friends. 3PO, tell them they must be set free." Leia affirmed.

3PO talked to Chirpa and Logray, who listened and shook their heads negatively.
The Medicine Man gestured toward the prisoners and barked some orders. Several Ewoks jumped up and piled more wood on the barbecue with vigour. Leia traded frantic looks with Luke, Mary and Han.
"Somehow, I got the feeling that didn't help us very much." Han added.
"3PO, tell them if they don't do as you wish, you'll become angry and use your magic." Luke affirmed.
"But Master Luke, what magic? I couldn't possibly-"
"Just tell them." Mary added.

3PO spoke to the Ewoks. The Ewoks were disturbed. Logray stepped forward and challenged 3PO. Luke closed his eyes and began to concentrate.
"You see, Master Luke; they didn't believe me. Just..."
Now the litter/throne, with 3PO sitting upon it, rose from the ground. At first 3PO didn't notice and kept talking.
"... as I said they wouldn't. Wha-wha-what's happening! Oh! Oh, dear! Oh!"

The Ewoks fell back in terror from the floating throne. Now 3PO began to spin as though he was on a revolving stool, with 3PO calling out in total panic at his situation.
"Put me down! He-e-elp! Master Luke! R2! Somebody, somebody, help! Master Luke, R2! R2, quickly! Do something, somebody! Oh! Ohhh!"

Chief Chirpa yelled orders to the cowering Ewoks. They rushed up and release the bound prisoners. Luke, Mary and Han enfolded Leia in a group embrace.
Luke noticed the spinning 3PO, with R2 beeping up at him and slowly lowered the golden droid and the throne to the ground.

Logray ordered the little droid cut down. R2 crashed to the ground.

When the Ewoks set him upright, the little droid was fighting mad. R2 beeped a blue streak at the nearest Ewok and began pursuing him, finally getting close enough to zap him with an electric charge. The Ewok jumped two feet in the air and ran away, screaming. A small group of Ewoks surrounded the giant Wookiee, scratching their heads and marvelling at his height.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! Thank goodness."
"Thanks, 3PO." Luke thanked.
"I... I never knew I had it in me." 3PO concluded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
15.1K 343 31
Our actions define our legacy "๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด," ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 55 12
An ordinary battle in the Clone Wars becomes complicated when, out of nowhere, a group of Sith appear from an alternate reality. The Sith want only o...
34.3K 1.1K 13
โ € โ € โ €"I do not need a protector, โ € โ €โ € much less an arrogant jedi โ € โ € โ €โ € โ € such as yourself." โ € โ €โ €โ € โ €"well this will be loads โ € โ €โ € โ € of fun, then, won...