A Minecraft Story

By Radishologist

Steve wakes with no memories--except his name. He discovers that the government, Mojang, is actually evil, an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sector Map
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note 1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note 3
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Profiles
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Author's Note 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note 5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Profiles Continued
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note 6
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Prequel Preview
Prequel is Out!
{CLOSED} Character Entries For The Sequel
Sequel Preview
Stuff
{CLOSED} Cover Contest
Cover Contest Winner
Kik Group Chat
Instagram and Fanart
100k Reads Special
Face Reveal
Farewell
Radish's Life After Wattpad: Year 1
Radish's Life After Wattpad: Year 2
Twitch and YouTube!
Radish's Life After Wattpad: Year 3
Radish's Life After Wattpad: Year 4

Chapter 46

1.9K 141 79
By Radishologist

Alpha's Point of View

It was time.

Time to attack Creektown.

And end the Resistance once and for all.

Alpha stood in front of the troops. It had been almost an hour since he said they would attack in an hour.

The commanders of each unit were preparing their troops. Eta made sure the Witches had a proper arsenal of potions. Delta gave his Slimes a pep talk. Gamma and the Spiders were doing some sort of web exercise. Beta gave his Skeletons enchanted bows.

The Zombies stared at Alpha, awaiting orders. "We will attack in a few minutes," Alpha said to them.

Beta came over to Alpha. "Are your Zombies quite ready yet?" he asked in a raspy voice.

"They were ready way before yours were!" Alpha shouted back in his gravelly voice.

"Okay. Because punching the enemy is definitely the best way to attack," Beta replied.

Was he mocking him? Alpha couldn't believe that.

"Yeah, and shooting them from a distance is so much better," Alpha retorted.

Beta just shook his head and walked away. That little low life corpse! Alpha thought.

Then Jean walked up to Alpha. "Is everyone ready to go?" she asked him.

"Yes sir! Er...ma'am!" Alpha answered.

"Then--" Jean was cut off by the lights flickering off. The A/C stopped, and the computers stopped whirring. All power went out.

Steve and the strike team had succeeded.

Which meant, the monsters were no longer under Mojang's control.

Monsters started attacking anyone in sight. Human screams were heard all over the place.

But then, the power came back on.

The monsters were back under Mojang's control.

Because Mojang had emergency generators.

The monster stopped attacking everyone.

It was only for a moment, but while Alpha was free of their control, he felt...something.

A hatred.

For Mojang.

And it stayed with him.

Jean had survived the brief attack. She straightened her hair, then said, "Time to attack the Resistance!"

The Mojang monsters got back in their lines.

And then they marched, Alpha leading them.

* * *

Ruby's Point of View

The sun was setting. Ruby was sitting on the roof of her house, watching it.

Just a few days ago, Steve had been up here with her, and they had kissed for like an hour. Now, Ruby was alone. Steve was off on a mission to destroy the power plant.

She hoped he and the others would be okay.

Ruby loved watching the sun set. She did it every time she had the time. Tonight was one of those nights.

Suddenly, Ruby heard a noise.

It sounded kind of like an Enderman teleporting.

But louder.

She saw something in the distance.

Is that...a Nether portal? Ruby thought.

But then the portal activated.

And the center was blue.

Suddenly, figures started marching out of the portal. Figures with iron helmets and glowing red eyes.

Mojang monsters.

There had to be at least fifty of each type of monsters: Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, Slimes, and Witches.

And they were all marching towards Creektown.

Ruby climbed down the ladder and ran out of the house. "Run!" she yelled. "Mojang is coming! Pack what you need and get to the bunker!"

The bunker was underground. It was an emergency precaution in case something like this happened.

Nothing like this had ever happened before.

Ruby kept running around, yelling this. Everyone heard her and started getting their things. Ruby spotted Lourd in his house.

She burst through the door. "Lourd! Mojang monsters are attacking! At least 200 of them!"

Lourd quickly got up. "We have to get everyone to the bunker," he said determinedly.

Ruby ran to the armory and got an iron sword. There was no armor left. The strike team had taken it all. She ran out of the armory.

Mojang monsters were everywhere.

They were attacking buildings, people, pretty much anything in sight. Colin was fighting a bunch of Zombies at once.

Goley was in the middle of it all, attacking everything. He was doing pretty well, killing Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, even Slimes.

Ruby stabbed a Witch as she ran by. Then she ran off to help evacuate everyone.

The Resistance didn't have a siren. Ruby wished they did. Although, she was pretty sure everyone had heard the attack by now.

Luckily, everyone knew where the bunker was.

People streamed in the direction of it. It was on the opposite side of where the monsters were coming from, so people had to run away from them.

Ruby saw Alex stuffing something small into her pocket, then charging out into the middle of the battle and attacking the monsters.

Ruby sliced down three Zombies, while yelling for people to hurry up. Everyone had to escape.

To her horror, Ruby saw four year-old Emily walking along on the ground. She was chasing a giant Slime in a gold helmet.

"Ahhh!" yelled the Slime. "Get away from me! Ahhhh! Somebody help me!" It was hopping away from the little girl as fast as it could.

Ruby scooped up little Emily and handed her off to her father, who mumbled a thanks and ran towards the bunker with his wife.

Ruby turned around and saw at least ten Zombies and three Skeletons coming after her. She blocked a few arrows and ran.

As she ran past the watchtower, she heard someone crying inside. She sighed and ran in.

It was Louis.

"Louis, come here! It's okay! We're all gonna get out of this," Ruby comforted.

Louis looked up at her, tears in his eyes. "We're all gonna die!" he yelled.

"No we're not," she said, and picked him up. She ran outside.

"Louis?!" a voice yelled. It was Nina. She was about twenty blocks away. Jerry was closer, iron sword drawn.

The mob of monsters that was going after Ruby earlier was going at him.

"Jerry!" Ruby called. He looked over.

She threw Louis to him. He caught him, then threw him to Nina. She caught him.

But the mob was on top of Jerry now. He slashed with his sword. He killed a few monsters.

But then they surrounded him.

Jerry went down, his silent screams piercing Ruby's ears.

"UNCLE JERRY!" Louis screamed, but Nina carried him towards the bunker.

Then the mob of monsters turned to Ruby again. She was trapped against the watchtower.

So she ran inside.

The watchtower was built like a fort. It was much taller than normal village watchtowers, and had many more weapons stored inside.

Ruby slammed the door, and Zombies immediately started trying to break in. She ran up the stairs.

She heard the door break as she got to the top of the watchtower. There was no roof, it was open. She looked out.

Everyone that was still alive was out of Creektown now, climbing down the stairs of the mine to the bunker.

Ruby was the only one left.

The Zombies reached the top of the tower too. The Skeletons had disappeared.

Ruby backed up so that she was against the wall of the tower. There was no escape.

A Zombie with a gold helmet stepped in front to the iron helmeted ones.

A very familiar Zombie with a gold helmet.

Alpha.

"I remember you," Alpha said in a gravelly voice. "You tried to kill me awhile ago!"

"And I was very close to succeeding," Ruby said.

Alpha took a step towards her. She couldn't escape. There was nowhere to go.

"Let me return the favor," Alpha snarled.

But Ruby jumped up, kicked his chest, and backflipped off the watchtower.

She landed on the roof of the Town Hall. It hurt, a lot, but she ignored the pain. She dropped to the ground and ran as fast as she could out of Creektown, slicing monsters with her sword on the way.

And she ran to the bunker, away from the horrors of the Mojang monsters.

Creektown was lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, and remember to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.4K 28
First season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty mobs will battle it out in challenges for one million emeralds! Who will prevail? Basic Minecraft and...
154 2 15
So this story will be written from wattpad itself and contains no drafts that were written prior. Ever wonder what it was like to ship herobrine x...
47.4K 3.4K 44
Fifty years before Steve. Fifty years before the Resistance. Fifty years before the government, Mojang. Herobrine ruled the world. Now, a small group...
9K 580 13
Caution: Read "The Great War" before reading this book. Twelve kids, all living a perfectly normal life. That is, until their city is attacked by cre...