Only you | pablo gavi

By hxann4h

a girl named kiana moves with ver two brothers to barcelona because of her dad which can't control himself. s... More

1 | Idol
2| Pablo gavi
3 | Bruises?
4| trust issues
5 | my boyfriend
6 | don't cry
7 | a nightmare
8 | Nickname.
9 | pablito
11 | let me go
12 | im so sorry.
13 | little annoying sister
14 | something special
15 | mad at me
16 | new best friend
17 | its their problem.
18 | red cheeks
19 | your lover boy
20 | you like him
21 | waited for this moment
22 | you and me
23 | i felt safe
24 | you ruined everything
25 | you're a snake
26 | te amo mucho
27 | a car did first..
28 | i cant loose her now.
29 | favorite flowers
30 | aleyna
31 | by her side
32 | my girl is waking up
33 | im Jack Hernandez
34 | like a jasmin dupe.
35 | these spots felt like burning
36 | in pablos arms
37 | the better different.
38 | im your boyfriend
39 | your selflove is killing me
40 | only you

10 | ungrateful brat

2.7K 36 41
By hxann4h

my eyes almost closed but Kai started talking.

„Luca i think its bedtime, and i'll go too because im tired as fuck", he explained.

„mhm", is all i said.

„y'all can finish the movie if you want", he said while dragging Luca with him.

„good night", he added.

„night", Pablo said.

Pablo continued to watch the movie while i fell asleep.

the next second i felt someone picking me up.

————————
Gavis POV:

i felt her head slowly falling on my shoulder. i let her be for a few minutes until i thought its maybe uncomfortable, so i decided to bring her to bed.

first i thought about waking her up but i don't think thats a good idea. i slowly picked her up and walked upstairs bringing her into her room.

after i placed her in her bed i covered her with her blankets and left. The TV downstairs i turned off and also went tired to bed.

My eyes were tired as never and closed the next second i thought about them.

„no!", someone screamed

i opened up my eyes thinking it was a dream, maybe it was because i didn't hear anything else.

stop", i heard it again.

i stood up and went into kianas room since its the nearest, so i thought maybe she had a dream?

walking silently in her room, i walked up to her. Then i slowly shook her hoping she would wake up but instead she turned around and hit me straight in my face.

after she did that she jumped up and looked shocked at me.

oh my god Pablo?", she said with a shaky voice.

„yes amor, its only me", i said rubbing my face.

„im so sorry god, what are you doing here"

„no its alright, you screamed. Nightmare?"

„Shit, im sorry for waking you up"

„no, don't apologise, is everything alright? What did you dream?"

„Thats cute how carrying you are, but i think i dreamt about Matheo. again."

„Did this asshole broke you so bad that you even have a nightmare about him? im going to break this mans bones"

„its not the first time im dreaming of him Pablo, so its alright don't worry"

„What? don't worry? ill beat his ass"

„No Pablo just, forget it okey? im sorry for waking you"

i was still holding my hand in my face as she noticed.

„Does it hurt? i didn't mean to", she said touching my face.

My face starting burning at that spot.

no shit sherlock.

I noticed her hands shaking so i slowly removed my hand from my face, grabbing her hand.

She flinched.

Amor, was it so bad?", i said while holding her hand.

I heard sobbs, ill break that matheos bones for sure.

I pulled her into a hug while she cried into my chest. I tried to comfort her as much i could, but i wasn't the best at it.

„Would you mind to stay? i have a whole bed side", she smiled inbetween sobbs.

„if thats what you want", i smiled at her.

she nodded.

————————-
kianas POV:

He smiled and went on the other side of the bed.

Why was matheo chasing me through my dreams. That makes me even more afraid to talk with him tomorrow.

„sleep kiana, you need rest"

this time no nickname.

he was serious but right.

i replied with a ‚mhm' and tried to close my eyes. after some minutes i heard snoring. he was very tired, i feel bad that i woke him up.

but still i thank him that he's here. i feel much saver. i tried to close my eyes and just imagined a random story to fall sleep. it worked and i fell asleep.

-

i woke up, touching the other bed half.

noone.

did they already go to training? i thought me and luca could go with them.

„im here, don't worry", pablo smiled while standing at the door frame.

i smiled at him.

„good morning, amor", he now smiled back.

„morning pablito"

i went to the bathroom while he went downstairs.

i brushed my hair and made my skincare before going downstairs aswell.

„good morning kiana", i heard my brother kai saying.

„good morning everyone", i smiled at them.

spread positivity is my motto today, trying to forget the thought talking to matheo today.

now i noticed that he didnt even text me after the party.

wow, what a bitch.

him doing a mistake and then not texting me, dumbass. now it gave me the strength to talk to him.

„kiana? everything good?", luca now asked.

„yeah, just thinking about an asshole named matheo", i rolled my eyes.

„whoa there, what did i miss?", kai looked shocked and luca too.

„oh y'all don't know? funny, but lets keep it short. he cheated on me after he left our house and went to a party.", i said.

„he did WHAT?", kai shouted.

„bro its 8am", gavi held his ears.

„you knew that?", kai looked at pablo.

„im the reason she found out", pablo said.

„im going to beat his ass", kai said mad.

„i'll help you and im sure pedro will help too", pablo laughed.

„such an dumbass, loosing an amazing girl like you", luca said and i melted.

„aww, luca oh my god", i said while walking up to him to hug him.

„luca's right", kai said and pablo nodded.

i smiled thankfully at them. they're so sweet today.

„now we need to go to training", kai added.

we all nodded and went to put on our shoes. walking up to the car i got in and luca sat next to me. pablo our passenger princess and kai our chauffeur.

„i think sira will be there too and mikky is there often too", pablo said.

„who's mikky?", i asked.

„she's frenkies girlfriend", he replied.

„ohh, i want to meet her"

pablo let out a small laugh while i took my phone in my hands because someone was calling me.

matheo?

great.

„hello?", i said picking up the call.

„why didn't you text me?", he said mad.

„you're mad because i didn't text you?", i asked in disbelief.

what the fuck kiana?"

„no matheo, im not doing this now, we're meeting today anyways"

„you ungrateful brat"

wow.

————————-
9. Chapter🥀

fisrt of all i wanted to thank you all for 1k reads! it means so much to me ahh🫶🏼

im always smiling at all your comments and i will always reply to all of them, so dont let anything stop you from commenting! i wanna read your thoughts to some situations in my story❤️

i love you all!

hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.3K 53
Nicolle Gonzalez is a girl who lives in the city of Barcelona with her two older brothers Fernando and Pedri. She works in the facility of Barcelona'...
39.8K 519 59
Maddy Birlem is an American college student. When her best friend finds a model job in an Spanish company she travels with her to help her move out...
39.2K 1.4K 31
When Lorena planned how her years in university would go, she didn't expect to have to deal with an ex that won't leave her alone. The ex her parents...
15.2K 295 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...