|| Sea Tremors || A One piece...

By FCA1221

The world's strongest, Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate. His legend impacting the future generations, creating one... More

Chapter 1: A New Age
Chapter 2: Whitebeard!?!
chapter 3: Thundering Blow
chapter 4: You're my Crewmate
Chapter 5: Vice Admiral Francis
chapter 6: First stop
chapter 7: Breaking in
chapter 8: Chief guard Sadi
chapter 9: Chief Wardens
chapter 10: Test of toughness
Chapter 11: Poison Prison
chapter 12: The cure
chapter 13: Warlords of the sea
chapter 14: Karakuri island
chapter 15: world's strongest woman
chapter 17: A Deadly Blizzard
chapter 18: Ending it All
chapter 19: Protecting you!
chapter 20: Bounty Hunters
chapter 21: Head Hunting
Chapter 22: Up to the task

chapter 16: True Defense

12 0 0
By FCA1221

It was the day of war.

The marines had come with numbers, a Whooping 2,000 navy soldiers present , 6 other battleships along with the last three making it 9 docked and ready to fire , and another Admiral along with Vice Admiral Nina.

The woman stood with her hands folded as her men began to march forward , weapons in hand and ready to fight.
One her right was a giant Vice Admiral , baldheaded with a long brown beard.
And on her left was a rear admiral who wore a miner's helmet on his head.

" You sure all this is needed, Nina? Cus from what you've said , there shouldn't be any more soldiers left other than those pirates " the giant asked.

Nina didn't look at him.
" The army's a distraction , while they're fighting, rear admiral Douglas will be sneaking in to get the weapon and then we can leave " she stated.

Douglas did a thumbs up.
" Exactly , no point in us going all out when our objective isn't the fight "
The rear admiral added.

" Alright , as long as I get to fight this pirate I'm fine anyway " the giant said as he began marching with the rest of the Navy army.

Nina had this fight planned out. She would start by engaging what little force the K.D.F would offer , and then wait for them to bring out Orion who she knew would be present. Then she'd send rear admiral Douglass to drill around the battlefield and kill Zarya before taking the weapon and leaving. All in all , she was expecting Zarya to be absent from the battlefield.

But she was in for a suprise.

Standing once again on the battlefield , was the proud woman who held her weapon at the ready. Behind her were a hundred soldiers  who stood ready to die fighting.

The Navy army stopped , awaiting orders from Vice Admiral Nina.

She was about to signal for the attack , when the form of Orion came into view. Walking beside him was Zayn who held no weapon besides the katana sheathed at his back.

Orion continued to walk until he passed the K.D.F army , stopping Infront of them and next to Zarya who grinned at him.

" I say it again , pirate. You don't have to do this. I'm proud to die fighting for my country , my weapon , and my people " she stated.

Orion scoffed and spun his Naginata in his arms before slamming it on the battlefield , shaking the land that they stood on.
" Remind me the bounty that they put on my head , what was it? " He asked.

" 300 million , kinda impressive for someone who just surfaced " Zayn answered , cracking his neck.

The tall man cracked his knuckles before picking up his Naginata and walking forward.
" Time to increase it. Can't expect my fellow Timeless pirates to not catch up , so I might as well stay ahead " he exclaimed as he reached the middle of the battlefield.

Once there , Nina raised her hand , Signalling for the fight to begin.
Once again , all the cannon's were fired. Mortar's shot into the sky and rained down towards Orion.
In zarya's eyes , it was like meteors falling from the sky , and they were all aimed at the man who had saved her.

Zayn was about to interrupt , but stopped abruptly.

The Marines all watched with wide eyes waiting for what was to come next.

A collection of explosions let loose on top and around Orion. Lighting up the land and sending debris and smoke everywhere , having nearly the same magnitude as the attack from Orion the previous war.

Nina stared with cold blood red eyes at the smoke , a smirk threatening to surface on her lips.
The giant Admiral laughed loudly at what had just happened , pointing a finger at the smoke while clutching his robust belly.

" HAAHAAHAAA!! "

Suddenly a hand emerged from the smoke and swiped it away , revealing Orion to be standing tall with not a single scratch nor speck of dust on him.

The pirate cracked his neck.
" You got enough power , Zarya? " Orion asked.

" Of course " she answered , her weapon whirring loudly as it began to create a pink barrier around her.

Nina took one last look over the soldiers before beginning the battle. Her signal giving 2,000 Marines a one way ticket to fighting the One and Only  , Orion.

As they swarmed towards him , he took one look before raising his Naginata and beginning to fight.
Swinging his weapon twice , cleaving a whole Arc of marines Infront/under him , before spinning it in the air above him and slamming it down on the ground.
This caused the ground to shake and sent many Marines flying away due to the impact while those who were hit by it were ultimately killed.

This didn't cause the Marines to waver , instead charging more while actively trying to harm the towering man.

Behind him , a flash of light zipped across the battlefield. And at the end of it stood Zayn sheathing his katana , wearing his armor as usual with the helmet on. As he did , the lines became covered in the blood of the Marines he cut.

The swordsman then snapped his heads towards the battleships , jumping out of the way of a cannonball which blew up the place he was previously on.
He , was about to head for it when a line of energy fired at it, destroying the ship and surprising the Marines.

The cause of it? Zarya of course. The woman who now marched forward while firing more energy projectiles from her particle cannon at the Marines.

Now that he knew she would take care of that , Zayn unsheathed his katana and dragged his fingers along it's blade while staring at the marines who circled round him.

" Should've just fled when you had the chance " Zayn said.

" Spirit Roundslash "

He exclaimed as he dashed forward , slicing in a circle , and cutting a whole circle in the formation of the Marines around him.

Before sheathing his weapon , he grabbed a marine by the face and tossed him at another group , he then sliced the air Infront of him sending three electric claw projectiles at them.

" Thunder slash — 3 claws "

He exclaimed as the attack colliding with them , shocking them and still cutting through their ranks.

Sheathing his blade he looked at the ones who continued to approach him.
Sighing he gripped the hilt of his katana and glared at them.
" Can't y'all take a hint? "

Back with the Marines , Nina smirked. Pleased with how the fight was going accordingly to her plan.

Little did she know that a little dent was about to form when the giant Admiral had had enough of watching Orion swat and squash the soldiers on his side.

The giant cracked his huge fist, imbuing them with haki before stomping towards Orion.

Having noticed the taller man approaching , Orion looked up and smirked , sticking his Naginata into the battlefield and advancing as well.

Zarya , who had just ordered a volley of fire at the Marine's by her men , took note of Orion's surroundings. She saw that multiple marines had gathered holding their rifles aiming them at the pirate.

She pointed her gun at them , firing a orb which landed in between the two , which expanded and created a dome around them.

As soon as she did this , Vice Admiral Nina's eyes widened.

In the dome , the giant roared as he threw his right fist at Orion , who laughed while doing the same.
The resulting shockwave caused the ground beneath them to crack , however the giant immediately pulled back and gripped his hand.

Staring in suprise at the limb , he then turned his glare to Orion.

The pirate in question had jumped up to meet the Giants head.
Delivering a knee strike to the Giants face , and sending him crashing to the ground while clutching the damaged body part with his uninjured arm.

Orion landed on the ground , scoffing at the pathetic form of the giant who sat up with a bloodied nose.

" FIRE AT HIM!! " The giant ordered.

Immediately , they all fired at once , but go their dismay , the dome absorbed all their attacks.

Zarya looked at her weapon , which was now whirring loudly with energy again , and laughed.
" Orion ,Maximum charge! " She exclaimed , aiming her particle cannon at another one of the Marine battleships.

Orion raised his right hand and gave her a thumbs up , the dome around him disappearing while he jumped up into the air.

Zarya grinned while launching the supercharged energy in her weapon , straight at another marine battleship.

*The previous Day*

" Since the mechanical weapons have special functions , what's yours? " Orion asked.

Zarya turned to him and showed him her particle cannon.
" My Cannon has ability to create protection barriers, bubbles and domes. Giving it the proper defense as a tank weapon " she explained.

The tall pirate nodded , examining the particle cannon while she ran her hands along it's complicated yet amazing build up.

" However , the barriers don't just protect " she added.

Orion raised an eyebrow.
" Oh?  Really? "

She nodded , then lifted her weapon. She activated it and pointed at a K.D.F soldier who stood saluting.
She the fired at him , the projectile creating a protective bubbled around him.

" Depending on the target , the barriers  can provide me with strength equal to theirs while also charging up it's signature energy beam " she stated as her impressive body began to release a powerful purple Aura.

Orion pinched his chin.
" So , if you're protecting a powerful individual , you gain their strength while also charging you're weapon? " Orion asked.

The woman nodded.
" Right "

The taller pirate laughed and stood up.
" Amazing , a weapon which fits perfectly with it's wielder. Although I won't need you're protection, keep it on me and you'll have endless strength at you're disposal! " He stated proudly.

Zarya laughed.
" Of course , after what you've done for me , I've got you're back "

*End of flashback*

Zarya's beam shot a line through the army , destroying multiple navy men and colliding with the ship and destroying it in an explosion of purple light.
She looked at her handiwork and laughed while raising her left hand to wipe her face.
" Da! Poneslas'! I call that one , ' Full Power Fire ' "  she said.

Bolto stood next to her with a deadpanned look.
" What? "

Orion who was above the giant , smiled as his right hand glowed a bright molten orange.

The Marines who had seen Orion previously began to retreat to a safe distance.

The giant Admiral looked up at Orion , wide eyes.

But instead of Orion to creat an orb , he came down with his fist , colliding with the head of the giant.

" Type I : Nova Hammer "

Orion exclaimed , as the giant lit up for second , expanding like a balloon for a short second , and all at once got his head driven into the battlefield so hard that the ground below cracked and quaked shaking the footing of all the Marines present.

When Orion stood up , he looked down at the Giants broken face and possibly destroyed skull.
He then turned to the Marines who were still advancing.

Taking one step forward , he glared at them.
" None of you are any match for the next world's strongest man "

In that moment he exerted his willpower , overwhelming those of the Marines around him. In the face of such overwhelming willpower , they fainted , foaming at the mouth while being passed out.

This was known as Haoshoku Haki (覇王色の覇気?, Conqueror's Haki). which grants the user the ability to unleash their own willpower to overpower the will of others.

A feat only attainable for those with the attributes of a conqueror , this fact alone gave the marines enough reason to back away from the man who stood laughing in the middle of the battlefield.

Nina watched as Orion of the Timeless pirates , Zayn the Thunder Beast , and Sergeant Zarya alone were making this battle turn in their favour.

The vice admiral snapped her fingers , signalling for rear admiral Douglas to move.

He nodded and activated his Devil fruit powers , allowing his hands to become drills , and drilling into the snowy battlefield.
As he left , she decided to step in , knowing that failure was not an option if she wanted to achieve her goal. To outshine the Former Admiral , Kizaru Aokoji.

The Marines had been reduced from 2000 to 1000 , with some of them disheartened , while Zarya and her allies began to turn the tide of this battle.

Little did they know that this war would take a dangerous turn once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
28.4K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
37.7K 870 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
279K 8K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."