•as the world caves in•

بواسطة prettygirly18

----- In which the daughter of Aphrodite and son of Poseidon form a bond after many quests together. or When... المزيد

•chapter one•
•an almost normal day•
•the new guy finally wakes up•
•percy gets a somewhat tour of camp•
•percy blows up the bathrooms•
•we teach percy some new stuff•
•hey mom•
•sword fighting is percys new passion•
•a very eventful capture the flag•
•home isnt really a safe place anymore•
•we start our quest with a bang•
•we visit an interesting statue garden•
•we finally have a monster free day•
•we blow up yet another thing•
•me and percy are on the news!•
•we do some iming•
•i personally meet my moms boyfriend•
•the tunnel of love•
•we have a nice old story time on a zoo truck•
•we go to a casino•
•old memories in a taxi•
•we attempt to purchase water beds•
•percy bribes a man•
•i play with a dog•
•grover almost goes down a pit•
•lots is learned•
•percy battles a god•
•an end of a quest•
•summer events•
•a final farewell•
•chapter two•
•dodgeball goes slightly wrong•
•we ride the taxi of torture•
•two bronze bulls•
•home changes•
•a race goes wrong•
•we break some rules•
•we go on a cruise•
•an unexpected surpise•
•we enter the sea of monsters•
•we visit the spa•
•land of sirens and cyclops•
•the fleece•
•party ponies save the day•
•the best week ever•
authors note!!!
•chapter three•
•we attend a dance•
•the moon and the sun•
•thalia drives the sun•
•sad talks•
•the oracle•
•we kill a lion•
•we find a boar•
•the land without rain•
•we have a dam problem•
•we have another problem•
•the mountain•
•the sky•
•the stars•
•a final party•
•chapter four•
•plans get ruined•
•spilled secrets•
•we take a little trip into a pit•
•my prophecy•
•we meet two gods•
•we lead a jail break and other things•
•we go to a cattle farm•
•we speak to the dead•
•i take a test•
•oh•
•what happened?•
•i hate red-heads•
•the workshop•
•a warning•
•whats lost is found•
•a battle and goodbyes•
•we talk•
•chapter five•
•the truth•
•inspections•
•preperations•
•our plan•
•ouch•
•aw•
•scary battles•
•a little shocking•
•pain•
•hope•
•the final stand•
•gifts•
•a/n•

•happy endings•

636 12 0
بواسطة prettygirly18

Percy spoke to Hermes while I waited at the elevator for him. Olympus needed rebuilding, and Annabeth was already holding her hands out, explaining what she wanted to do.

"I still don't fully know what my role is," I sighed. "How often do the gods need help on this stuff?"

"Well," Annabeth said. "I'm sure they'll need to reevaluate everything with the Titans, they'll need to fix stuff in the Underworld so you might be besties with Hades. But you'll figure it out, I think your role is pretty cool, getting to be like, an assistant."

When Percy came over, he smelled like roses.

Mom must've said something.

When we went down the elevator, Annabeth stayed up to wait for Thalia, Percy's parents and my parents were waiting.

"Coriane!" My dad sighed, hugging me, and Sam join. "Cor, I was so worried."

"Even though I told you she was okay?" Sam smiled.

"I needed to see it to believe it."

I let them shower me in hugs and kisses, and then Sally and Paul gave me quick hugs, and Sally whispered, "thank you for keeping him safe." And I almost started crying.

Everything was perfect, our parents met each other and Percy and I shared awkward glances as the back of our hands brushed together but we didn't actually hold them, not just yet.

But then Nico came running in, talking about Rachel stealing Blackjack and going to camp and suddenly everything was not perfect.

•.•.•.•

After calling Hippocampi we rode to camp, and it was so weird being back.

It looked as though a war had never happened, camp was just how I left it, except for the shooting green light and Rachel sitting at the Big House.

I watched in awe as Apollo appeared and declared Rachel as the new Oracle, as the old Oracle came out and embraced her and suddenly everything looked normal.

Rachel looked fine, like nothing had happened, but then she groaned and it sounded like the Oracle, not Rachel.

"Eight half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And does bear arms to the Doors of Death."

"Well," Apollo said. "Looks we have our next prophecy!"

I looked at him in confusion. "And you're happy why?"

"Because it means the Oracle took! Besides, the last one took like seventy years to happen, this one might take longer."

That made me feel a little better.

•.•.•.•

I cried again as I lit Silena's burial shroud and even Drew looked a little sad. I had been appointed as the head of my cabin, so now I was just like Annabeth and Percy.

Clarisse held me as we watched her shroud burn, which was weird, but when you're crying and someone hugs you, you can't really complain.

I watched Juniper and Grover reunite and take a walk across the beach, something Silena and Charlie had always done. Something I had always wanted to do.

I had done some convincing before dinner to get Chiron to let me use the kitchen, although he wasn't happy when I almost started a fire or made a mess, it was worth it.

During dinner, I was able to sit with all my friends without any weird looks, we had forgotten our normal dinner seating chart, and I hoped it would be forgotten forever. I had gotten up at one point to run to the kitchen and Percy was alone, looking at the water.

I slid in next to him and handed him my poorly made cupcake. "Happy birthday, Seaweed Brain."

Percy frowned and then it left and was replaced with a smile as he took it, single candle lit. "Did you make this yourself?"

"The recipe was from Tyson, but otherwise yeah. Chiron is mad though, I almost burned down the kitchen in my first batch. That was the best from my second batch."

He laughed. "I've always gotten this stuff from my mom, but I like getting it from you."

My cheeks turned red. "Make a wish."

He sat for a moment before blowing out the candle and splitting the cupcake with me.

"You saved the world," I said and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"We saved the world."

"And Rachel is the Oracle, so she can't date anybody."

"You don't sound upset."

"I don't care."

"Uh-huh."

"You got something you wanna say?"

"You'd probably kick my butt."

"You know I'd kick your butt."

He thought for a moment. "When I was at the River Styx, being invulnerable, Nico said I had on one thing that made me anchored to the world, that wanted me to stay mortal. And then on Olympus when they wanted to make me a god..."

"Oh you so wanted to."

"Maybe a little. But I didn't, because I thought, I was thinking..."

"Anyone in particular?" I asked, a smile on my lips.

"You're laughing at me."

"I am not!"

"You're not making this easy."

I removed my head from his shoulder and held his face. "Come on, say it."

He sighed. "Coriane, you are what I saw when I came out of the Styx, it was you, you made me mortal. And when I was thinking about becoming a god, I knew I would lose you and I knew I didn't want to be immortal. Cor, you are what makes me feel alive, without you, I wouldn't even be here."

I smiled and kissed him, not one of the quick ones I'd give him during the war when he would ask for good luck, but one of the ones I gave him I thought he was going to die.

"It's about time!" Clarisse shouted and I turned to see the whole camp behind us, grinning. "I think they need to cool off!"

"The lake?" Annabeth suggested.

I glared at Annabeth, but I laughed as Percy and I got lifted up, still close enough to hold hands.

And when we got dumped in the water, Percy just formed an air bubble around us and grinned at me before kissing me again.

And again.

And some more.

And it was basically the longest I had stayed underwater and it was for the best reason.

•.•.•.•

Summer session had ran up until the day before the first day of school. It had been the best summer ever and Percy and I definitely broke some rules that I think Chiron decided to turn a blind eye to.

The new cabins were being built, new campers kept popping up, and it was expected we'd have twice as many campers next year.

The bead was the Empire State Building with every name of those who had died, and I recognized Silena right away.

The next morning I stood with Percy at the top of Half-Blood Hill. We said bye to Rachel, who I could now stand, especially since Percy and I were official now.

Annabeth couldn't attend Goode High with us, but she was going to a boarding school nearby to be with us and to watch over Olympus.

I held Percy's hand as we waited for his mom to pick us up, we'd be spending our last day free of school with each other and she had offered to host until my parents decided it was early enough for me to not convince them for a sleepover and come get me.

No time would ever be enough for me to have with Percy, but I might be able to start with the rest of our lives.

As Sally pulled up I grinned at him. "Race you to the road?"

I didn't let him answer as I ran down to her and Percy ran after and although he could've beat me, I think he let me win.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 63 12
A POC-friendly Percy Jackson x Reader story in which we see a daughter of Zeus tag along to the trio's adventure to retain her father's Lightning Bol...
193K 5.2K 57
- in which the son of poseidon and daughter of aphrodite fall for each other. (ttc-tlo) - copyright 2021 kurtkunkles - wattys 2022 contestant - unde...
958K 55.9K 115
in which an orphan learns she isn't really an orphan, and naomi must face the fact that she's descended from gods she never thought existed, and the...
34.6K 931 29
♡︎༄❀ "𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲." 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑳...