โ”โ”โ”๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐ ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... ๆ›ดๅคš

โ˜…Heyโ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-12

3.8K 198 128
็”ฑ xoxewonzzn

_____._____

_____
__________

Author POV

Few weeks later

Soobin was finding some files but he can't find them as it made him so mad , he slammed the table so hard in anger and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

Yeonjun enter his office room with coffee for him but he was confused when he saw the older was so mad. He was wondering what made soobin so angry like this .

He know if he saw something now soobin will again scold him but he can't be careless, seeing the look of in older face he can't stop himself.

"W-what happened Soobin, are you finding something" he said , Stuttering his words but the older didn't even bother to answer him or look at him .

Yeonjun then understand that Soobin must be finding some files that was so important so he thought to help him .

He roam his eyes around the room then suddenly his eyes caught a red colour file at the corner of the room , in floor it's must come here by accident

He walked toward the place and placed down the coffee at the table then took the file in his hand . He dust off the file then turn to him .

"Are-e you looking for this" he voiced , making Soobin turned to him and look at the file at his hand . The older gave a cold look then nod his head and take the file from him.

"I think you should have look under the table" Yeonjun said , Letting out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his neck.

"Did I ask about your opinion huh" soobin replied with cold stare as Yeonjun shook his head in no . "Then shut the fuck up and leave please" He said .

Yeonjun want to say something but he was hesitating to said . Soobin notice it but he didn't even asked about this , if Yeonjun want to say something or not .

"Soobin, I want to say something" Yeonjun mumbles and walked a quiet closer to him as the older just hummed in answer.

"Can you please told Dokyoung to stay away from me, he made me uncomfortable so much, as you know how sensitive I am" Yeonjun said as the older raise his eyebrows and looked at him.

"Do you think I care?sorry I don't have any interest for this, told him by yourself" he said back then again look away .

"But he didn't listen to me!" Yeonjun said but no response, he let out a sigh and walked out of the room .

He come out from his office room and walked toward his room with tears in his eyes .

At the room

"Taehyun!!!" Beomgyu jump at the back of the sliver haired guy which made Taehyun almost lose his balance but he somehow managed it and catch the younger at his back .

"What's wrong with you! What if we both fall at the ground and get hurt!!" He yelled at the younger who just giggle in back .

"But we didn't get hurt right but that's not the point, listen I want something to say" Beomgyu said, still at Taehyun's back .

Taehyun didn't feel bother to put down the younger from his back so he just walked toward his table then started to check his phone by his one hand .

"What do you want" he asked in a normal voice while scrolling through his phone.

"I want to go on a picnic" Beomgyu said and looked at him with hopes as Taehyun just hummed .

"You agree with me!!" Beomgyu smiled as Taehyun put the down His phone then look at him and nodded .

He walked toward the bed and put down the younger on the bed then turned to him. 

"After all, if I didn't agree you will kill me at spot" Taehyun said and sat down beside him .

"That's great , I want it to double date!!" Beomgyu said but Taehyun became confused about what Beomgyu meant with double date .

"What you mean by double date?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "I mean , I want to go to picnic with you and soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu states as it made Taehyun choked in the air then look back at him.

"It will never happen, so I telling it will better if it's only us" Taehyun replied.

"But whyyy!! Taehyun please tell me why soobin hyung hate Yeonjunie like this , he is so kind then why!" Beomgyu whined as Taehyun just shook his head .

"We also don't know , I just know that at past Soobin was not like this, he always take care of Yeonjun hyung but what happened between this two , only they and god knows" Taehyun replied but what made Beomgyu shocked that they both already know each other from long time ago.

"They know each other before they got married with each other" he said as the silver haired guy nod his head in yes .

"Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung both was best friend and they both was so caring towards each other but what made things take a turn like this I don't know" Taehyun let out a sigh at the end when  he finish Saying his sentence.

Beomgyu was so curious and confused about this and he thought to ask the older later if Yeonjun will like to share this .

Time skip

Yeonjun walled toward his room after the dinner while talking with Wonyoung. Soobin was not home since the morning, Yeonjun saw him last at his office room at morning and after that the older left for work .

Yeonjun don't know if soobin will come back or not. He smiles and turn to the younger.

"Good night Wonyoung, sleep well just don't chat with hueningkai all night" he said as the younger her head and left for her room .

Letting out a yawn , Yeonjun walked inside of his room and close the door behind, he forgot to lock the door like he usually do because he was so sleepy.

He turns off the lights expect the lights on the nightstand and come toward his bed and lay down at the bed . He close his eyes and pull the blanket over himself.

He was about to fall asleep but suddenly the crack of door open sound made him wake up . He thought it was Soobin so he looked up but.

It's was Dokyoung, standing at the doorstep with a disgust smirk pasted on his face .

Firstly sorry for late update because this past few days was so messed up and my day went all awful 😞

And secondly told me how was the part , was it good ? Bad? Average let me know

And lastly, I am upto something about new story which I will publish next month tho but do you guys want a story with girl version of Yeonjun??

I mean it's defend on you guys , if you guys don't like gender switch then okay no problems but let me know your guys thoughts .

Bye and take care of yourself ❤️

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
Falling For You~ YEONBIN FF ็”ฑ Lover Yeonbin

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

48.2K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
MY WIFE ็”ฑ jessithk

ๆตชๆผซ

56.5K 1.5K 19
*This is the story of a beggar who got married to a mafia, he was also his high school best friend. the beggar was his second wife, the mafia was so...
Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction ็”ฑ kriing

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

64.5K 6.3K 59
12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "Should I?" "Do it, I don't care." "I save...