๐๐„๐– ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ”€๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ข...

By -ginnjensen

โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™... More

๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™
๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ / ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™Š
๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™„๐™€ / ๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™€
๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ , ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™”๐™‡๐™„๐™Ž๐™
โช 000 โซ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ; ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰-๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™„๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž
โช 001 โซ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
โช 002 โซ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ž๐™š
โช 003 โซ ๐™ข๐™จ.๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
โช 004 โซ ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ ๐™š
โช 005 โซ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฏ๐™–
โช 006 โซ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ
โช 007 โซ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ!
โช 008 โซ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™
โช 009 โซ ๐™ซ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
โช 011 โซ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
โช 012 โซ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ
โช 013 โซ ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ค
โช 014 โซ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ž๐™š?
โช 015 โซ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ?
โช 016 โซ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ก๐™š
โช 017 โซ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โช 018 โซ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
โช 019 โซ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

โช 010 โซ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š

420 24 4
By -ginnjensen

010. DIVERGENCE

✎ S1E2 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PART 3 , 2019

|"CHERRY"
     It would be an understatement to say he was mad. Fire boiling under his skin, seeping through his pores. Dean was furious at Translucent for spreading such a thing. His goal was to prevent Hughie from finding out about it like that, or even finding out about it in the first place. Keeping it to himself is the best thing to do since Dean now believes Hughie is feeling pity for him...

Pity...pity...he hates the word, despises it. Though he contradicts himself, by doing the complete opposite towards others. It is just something people try to do just to make the other person feel something imaginary, something to make them feel less worse. This could only correlate to humans right? What does a supe have to complain about? Dean shouldn't complain.

He just hates it when people feel sorry for him, and he doesn't want Hughie to feel that way for him either. He appreciates the concern from him, he does. It'd be a first from practically anyone he's ever known. It's why Dean has trouble showing affection or anything domestic towards anyone, most of his affections towards his brother aren't done with meaning. More like commands, he only says what John wants to hear. Probably why he seeks out Beding women.

No matter the situation. Dean contemplated what to do next as he sat there, bouncing his left leg timorously, hands clenched together under his chin. Rubbing his stubble back and forth. His hazel eyes stared mendacious at whatever was in front of him. The more he thought about it, the more rage he built in his soul to deal with Translucent himself and not wait for Butcher or Frenchie to do it. The ticking of a nearby clock felt like it was pressuring him to concede and go forth. In his case, would he have rather listened to a clock ticking away time or killing time himself...he ultimately chose the latter. Kill time, by simple definition...Translucent.

"Fuck it- I'm going at the sonofvabitch," Dean concluded. He got up from the chair and speed walked through the hall that led to Translucent, passing Butcher along the way who gave Dean a warry look.

Figuring out what Dean was up to, Butcher's eyes widen, and opens the door to let Frenchie and Hughie know. "Oi, lads, get your sorry bums out here!" Butcher yells as he opens the door.

Rolling up his sleeves and with his advanced strength, he opens the door harshly. Creating a loud bang, vibrating the walls. He sees Translucent naked, not in his transparent form. His Teammate raises his hand and backs up as much as he could in the little space available when seeing Dean's seething face. "Hey- Hey, Dean?! I didn't say anything okay? Not anything important, alright. I was just talking, he was gonna kill me, man. You- you- you let me go, I'll- I'll let homelander know you weren't apart of this yeah?" As if that would save him.

Dean didn't listen and tore the cage down the middle, opening it as if it was a bag of chips. He grabs Translucent by the throat, lifting him up and pinning him to the wall. Translucent lets out a grunt of pain. "As if Hughie can kill you. Do you think you have any right to speak about my personal life whenever you feel like it?! We're not even friends, now why would your dumbass go and do that- oh let me guess," Dean with his other hand held his hand up with his pointed finger aiming at the ceiling. Dean pouts his lips. "Because you can...right? Well, news flash, I'm stronger than you. And I just hate your guts so..." He laughs with venom. With his palm out, facing Translucent. It begins to create a spherical shape, forming a blue light from it. Gravity around it getting pull within.

Translucent seems to know what this was and laughs. "So what? You can't kill me, I'm Translucent," Trying to be the stronger one in the situation, Translucent made himself invisible, the irony.

Dean's eyes darken and a flash of light blue takes over his eyes. "Not if I shove it down your throat..."

The three men barge into the small room to see Dean holding the invisible Translucent against the wall, his back to them. Hughie looks concerned while Butcher holds a smirk. Hughie never knew if Butcher was proud or distgused of Dean or Rebound in any matter. It likes he approves of one thing then not the other.

Frenchie looks concerned as well and shakes Hughie on the shoulder. "What?" Hughie asks, pulling back his shoulder.

With an electrified baton, Frenchie slaps it against his palm. "Get your supe friend to stop, I found a way." Hughie was petrified to even get between a fight between supes, he's not even one himself. Life or death is what Hughie's treading on right now.

"Okay, okay..." Hughie slowly exhales and walks up and taps Dean on the shoulder. Hughie sees Dean's eyes shine a bright blue a second time, the first in the car. It was weird because he's never seen Dean- or Rebound have it at all. Maybe a new power...he doesn't know. "They found a way Dean, you can put him down." Although it wouldn't do much, Hughie puts on the most pleading facial expression he could, to at least let Dean give in thought. To his surprise, it works.

Dean looks back and forth from Hughie and Translucent before letting him go. Exhaling a sigh, and dusting himself off. Translucent lets out a remark to Dean after gaining his composure. "Ha, you fucking pussy-" Dean grins at Hughie before turning around and letting the hardest punch know to supes on Translucent, he was pretty close. Close enough to feel his breath on his face, so Dean punched around the mid face of his. Feeling carbon skin come in contact with his fist.

He hears him groan and fall to the ground, tiny specks of blood falling out of his mouth. Landing a bit on Dean's left arm. "That's what you get, you perverted fuck." In disgust, Dean spits at Translucent.

Hughie watches, backing up seeing his part in it was done.

Frenchie starts walking to them and speaks to Dean. "Hey yeux bleus, can you hold him up with your magic fingers, you know the..." Frenchie imitates what Dean looks like using his telekinesis. It amused Dean, seeing the french man being not so guarded for a bit. It seemed he had a little fun imitating what dean does.

With a stiff laugh, Dean nods. "Alright," With a raised hand, Dean aims it at Translucent, seeing the blood on his invisible face and lifts him up, pinning him to the wall once more.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing with that- ahh!" Frenchie had a devious smile as he approached Translucent and electrified him. Once he's knocked out, Dean lets him go.

"Now-" Frenchie states, clapping his hands together. "Lets get into some ass." frenchie and Butcher waste no time and get to the task at hand.

Dean smiles and looks at Hughie, boping him by the shoulder. "Gonna dig in ass Hughie?"

"What?" Hughie threw up mentally at his question and shivers. Placing his hand in his pockets. "No, you guys go on ahead," Hughie gestures with a hand flinging towards the two 'working'. "ima just- ima just watch." Hughie needs a drink.

Dean laughs, raising his head upwards. He latches his right arm around Hughie, making Hughie side eye him. "I know you wouldn't, you're just fun to poke at."

Hughie rolls his eyes and rubs his nape. "Yeah, yeah..." Hughie didn't notice it at first but whenever Dean laughs, he looks up at the sky. Full of laughter. It was rare, Rebound never did that despite being the easy going supe in the team...

════════════════════════════

     Dean sighs contently as he waits for the trio to finish with Translucent in the small room. Sitting on the table, he swings his legs back and forth as much as he can, making a dragging sound on the floor. His height made him unable to dangle his feet, much to his disappointment. After this Dean couldn't wait to have a proper shower and lunch- now that he thought about it. When was the last time I actually ate...

He didn't know but all he knew was, he was craving some american hamburgers. Those heart attacks, mouth drooling, fresh off the grill burgers would do justice for him after the past days he's been through. His tattered bloodied dress shirt, now dry and crumpled in certain areas sticking to his chest no longer had the smell of blood and grime. It's kinda like how you've been in a room or a house for so many times that you've been accustomed to the scent. That's when people come around it's shocking how they describe a whole different scent that what you've been smelling. In a more simple version of this, how you smell compared to how people actually smell you. And his greasy hair...he doesn't even want to get started on that.

Sudden beeping noises alerted Dean, making him look up from his boredom trance. Seeing Frenchie run erratically to a small screen showing a camera monitor. Dean slowly gets up from the table and walks behind him, "What ya got there french fry?"

Frenchie gives Dean a fearful glance then looks back. Not taking the nickname into account. "Trouble, monsieur. Trouble."

Dean was offended that he didn't mention the perfect nickname.

Taking a look, Dean halts his movements. Seeing something move too fast for the frames on the screen to make out. It was Homelander, his brother. Dean's breathing goes at an irregular pace, as he tries to keep it steady. Closing his eyes, he listens in. Hearing him fly back and forth above and around them, searching for him and Translucent. Dean hadn't thought about it but how the hell is he gonna explain where he's been the past hours to Homelander, his brother? Without him getting mad in the first place? Well, in Dean's case and wording. He'll deal with it when it becomes a problem.

He lets out a deep, defeated sigh, opening his eyes. The bags were evident under his eyes, he needed sleep. Hughie came into his vision, his face too; full of worry. Butcher followed soon after, holding a makeshift device. His finger, ready to pull the trigger.

"Butcher!" Frenchie exclaims, interrupting his trigger-happy hands. "A moment, s'il vous plait."

And once again, all three of the men came behind Frenchie to look at the monitor. Dean grunts in frustration and looks away. "What is that?" Hughie asks, concerned filling his voice, as if it wasn't noticeable before.

"...Homelander." Butcher announces, his face downcasted, gaze hardened.

Bingo, who would've thunk?

"That's homelander? Homelander's here? Oh shit. Oh shit! He could see us. He's got x-ray vision. He can see through the fucking roof." Hughie starts to rant off, Dean notices. Glancing at Hughie in case he somehow hurts himself like before.

"And super fucking hearing. You pull that detonator, he will hear." Frenchie explains to butcher, whispering at much as he could but to no avail. As Homelander could hear anything no matter what.

Dean pats Hughie back, feeling Hughie's muscles constrict at the touch of his hand. He lets his hand fall, lingering on his back until it made a small thunk on the cold metal table. He then gets in between the brit and french arguing. "Look, he's my brother, maybe I can-"

"No," Butcher states, looking at Dean with piercing eyes. Dean, taken back but not surprised, crosses his hands. "If you go out there on your own, after missing for a whole fuckin' day, what are the chances of Homelander checking out the premises huh? We're no good than a bloke stuck with a good ol' dull knife in the stomach. You're staying by our side like the good dog you are, you're back up. Just in case anything goes wrong." Butcher waits for Dean to agree, to which Dean throws his hands up and nods. It's not worth fighting over something, you'll know you'll win.

"Alright, now. We just got to throw him off your lads scent Hughie and that pain in the arse teammate ya got Dean." Butcher states. Dean walks back and leans on the table next to Hughie.

"But how?" Hughie asks. He scratches the roots of his curly hair.

Butcher and Frenchie share well known glances at each other. Dean, oblivious to the meaning, tilts his head in confusion. "Pittsburgh." Butcher says. Then the two rant off to one another as if two other men weren't in the room with them.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Hughie asks Dean as the two continue to talk to one another. Dean looks to his right, to see a petrified Hughie. His face scrunches up, eye frantic. A usual and common look on Hughie.

"Hell if I know- look," Dean grabs Hughie by the shoulders as spoke. Eyes sincere as they possibly could. Hughie, surprised by the touch, looks down at where his hands were then back to his hazel eyes. Slightly backs his head a bit, even though he knew Dean posed no threat to him. His hands go between crossing themselves and going in his jean pockets in awkwardness. "if any shit goes down. I'll protect you okay? Homelander won't touch you." Hughie nods, pushing in his lips. Grateful at the supes' consideration. Dean nods as well, letting his hands dawdle before taking them off.

"Hey, Mr. Tough guy, let's go." Frenchie orders Dean. Dean goes without question but gets stopped by a firm grasp. Hughie's hand. It felt personal, more like it meant something other than harm.

Dean turns around to see Hughie speaking, his voice unsure. "Hey- where are you going? I can't be here alone with that guy, can you stay here with me?" Dean looks back and forth between Hughie and the retreating Frenchie. Fuck...he's like a puppy.

"Dammit," Dean mutters. "I can't. To make sure you're safe, I have to be out there, but I'll come back when Homelander leaves, alright?" Dean places a reassuring grip on Hughie's. Hughie doesn't let go and mindlessly stares at him.

"Alright, Hughie?" He spoke once more, getting no response from the scared man.

"Okay- okay Dean." Hughie lets go and watches as Dean runs away. Hughie feels stuck, like an invisible box is engulfing him slowly and slowly the more he is alone with the supe. The one below him and the one above him. The bomb was ticking away on the table. Hughie leans back and rests his palms behind him, steadying his breath.

As that is happening, Dean makes it outside and watches as Butcher heads in a van. The sun shining, signaling the next day came along. The sky was peaceful as can be but what flew through them was not, it was deadly. "Hey, what the hell am I gonna do?" Dean asks.

Butcher stops his movements and quickly gets out. "Just wait for me behind the rubbish over there, go on, lad."

He points behind the van and Dean walks around to see multiple rubbish about. He tilts his head a bit and spoke. "Where exactly?"

Butcher gives an annoyed look to Frenchie, to which Frenchie laughs and covers his mouth with his hand. "Bloodly hell," Butcher quickly walks over to Dean and places firm hands on his shoulders and guides him. "Right here, and quit talkin' you bloke, need I remind you. Your brother is literally on our arse. So shut it." Butcher pushes him to the spot and Dean stumbles and falls on his butt. Dean could of use his strength but where's the fun in that?

"Ow," Dean expresses with a sarcastic tone. Getting into a comfortable position and waiting behind the dumpster.

"Lad quit the bitchin', you're a fuckin' supe." Butcher spoke as he hastily walked back and entered the van.

So much for a backup...

Dean waits and listens in for Hughie. Erratic breathing while hearing the plastic grind against each other on the hold of the trigger. Somehow hearing Translucent speak to Hughie, convincing him not to kill him. This was interrupted by Butcher squeezing in behind Dean.

"Don't mind me, just passin' by." Butcher spoke. He scent was strong of axe. Who the hell still uses axe?

"Why'd you even make me come out here?" Dean knew he wasn't meant for backup. Was it just to get him away from Translucent, does he still think Dean'll let him go? The two supes aren't even friends.

"Well," Butcher's deep voice vibrates behind Dean. "You're still apart of the the seven are you not? And," Butcher longs the last word, and Dean looks behind him.

"And what?" Dean inquires.

"And you're a supe. Look- we still have the deal, you and I. The reason I brought you out here is for you to go back with Homelander. He'll be less suspicious here." Ever so quietly, Butcher still spoke with hostility towards Dean.

Dean shakes his head and watches as Homelander flies down in front of the van. "That makes no sense, you're literally sending me to be killed, you know that?" Dean spoke right before homelander landed.

Butcher gets even closer to Dean and whispers. "Well it wouldn't be the first, am I right?"

Ending the conversation there, the two watch as Homelander spoke to Frenchie then starts walking to the back of the van. It was clear he was trying to see through with his x-ray vision. What made his heart skip was Homelander almost looking their way, Dean quickly glances at Bucher who gives him a shoves and Dean comes tumbling out of the hiding spot.

Homelander startled, tilts his head and smiles. "Dea- Rebound what you doing out here? I've been looking for you."

Dean coughs and stands straight quickly, walking as if nothing had just happened to Homelander. "Oh you know, looking for Translucent same as you."

Homelander hums and walks slowly to Rebound. His flag cape swings side to side, his hands clamped together behind his back. Each step his took, he took with meaning. Each more determined than the other, its obvious Homelander wanted Rebound to notice. Homelanders eyes never leaving his. Lips ever so tight with a threatening smile. He stops and pats Rebounds' shirt until his sees the dried up blood. His face scrunches in confusion until it went back to stoic. Eyebrows lessen into a form of calamity. He stares at it for quite some time. Dean never understood his facial expressions but from that alone, he knew he was done. "Well, I'm just happy I found you. Family is important right?" He places a death grip on Rebounds shoulder and Rebound grunts in pain but keeps a calm face.

To ease the tension, Frenchie spoke while looking out his window. "Absolutely Homelander, Rebound is your brother. This is amazing, both are in front of me right now."

"Yeah..." Homelander quickly waved off Frenchie. Then he slowly pats Rebounds head and smiles. "Why don't you come with me Rebound. We'll find Translucent together, like a team. We never give up on eachother."

Shit...he knows something...Dean acts and smiles. Trying to get his hand off his head to which Homelander eyes darken, tilting his head down. Reaffirming his hand on Rebounds head. Dean had enough and forcefully took it off while still looking like nothing had just happened. "Of course, lead the way."

With an arm wrapping under Rebounds armpits, Homelander makes him walk along with him back to Frenchie. Right until both supes heard a loud explosion somewhere far away. He watches as Homelander looks up with a stoic face, but soon quickly changes into a happy one. Aiming his speech to Frenchie. Both Frenchie and Dean acted like they didn't know eachother. "And remember citizen," Homelander points at him. "you are the real hero."

And at that Homelander flys away with a death grip on Dean. Dean watching as the fly away, seeing Butcher from the ground watching. Until he was out of his sights. The only thing spoken to eachother was Homelander's next words.

"I'm disapointed in you Dean..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 656 20
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜™๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด...
7.4K 316 15
โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
7.5K 372 30
'๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„ ๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™.' โ†’ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐— ๐—จ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ ...
18.5K 547 13
- ๐–ก๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‘ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐–ข - โžฅ-๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข...