the love i got for you - ddos...

By suckmydickk2

this only my second book šŸ™ More

introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
New Layout
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019

020

383 20 3
By suckmydickk2

YOU ARE NOW READING "THE LOVE I GOT FOR YOU"

ddosama fanfic ♥

"ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵈᵈ".

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ  ☆

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ
"ᴘᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ"

——

"David, my auntie don't have a problem with you, stop asking". ma'syah and dd currently on the phone after not talking for 17 hours and all dd kept talking about was making a bad impression to amelie.

"ight my fault" dd said taking a drag from his blunt. ma'syah stood up from her vanity giving dd a twirl of her outfit and hair. she was wearing grey leggings with a blue sweatshirt tied high in the back to look like a fitted crop top. her hair was still in the same jet black wig but it was styled into a barbie ponytail.

Dd licked his lips watching the girl do a 360. "you so sexy" he said squinting his eyes even lower than they already were. "you so beautiful" he spoke lowly. ma'syah smiled as her face started to turn a faint red.

"Thank you dd" she thanked him grabbing her phone. "where did you say you was goin again?" he asked already forgetting though she told him 30 minutes ago. "i'm going to my cousins birthday party, i just told you this dd". "i know ma i forgot, you gon stay on the phone with me?" he asked not wanting her to hang up.

Ma'syah thought about it for a second before nodding her head. it's not like anyone was gonna be all up in her business anyways. "wait yo cousin close to yo age?" he asked slightly cocking his head as ma'syah nodded.

"Mmtch now you most definitely stayin on the phone wit me, ion want you to go on mute either or that's ya ass ma'syah" he stated. ma'syah mouth slightly opened as her eyebrows furrowed. a small smile crept up on her face making her close her mouth. "why you say thattt" she dragged out trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Cause i gotta hear and see if a nigga walk up to you on some flirty shit" dd hit his blunt. "send me the addy too just in case" dd furrowed his eyebrows letting the smoke he inhaled out.

Ma'syah smiled showing her pearly whites. she liked how 'over protective' dd was being though they wasn't in a relationship, it just let her know he was taking her seriously.

"I gotchu though, ima stay off mute" she spoke shoving her essentials in her purse. she was driving with amelie to the party so already knowing how she is she knew they weren't gonna be home until 12 am at the most.

"Ain't you suppose to be getting ready to go to the studio?" she asked dd seeing he was in the same position he was in a hour ago smoking. "ima get ready inna minute, don't worry about me ma" he inhaled smoke through his mouth again.

Ma'syah shook her head as a smile appeared on her face. she closed her purse up slinging it over her body to wear it like a crossbody. she then got up and stepped back showing dd her outfit again. "okay the full outfit is done now, you think this outfit casual?" she asked. she felt like the hairstyle was throwing the whole outfit off.

"Yeah, you ain't showin too much" he shrugged exhaling the smoke. ma'syah nodded picking her phone up off her vanity. she slid on her air forces she has yet to wore and tied them as she sat herself on the floor.

"SYAH LETS GO" amelie yelled from downstairs. "COMING" she yelled standing back up. she ran downstairs and seen amelie and kingston waiting for her at the opened door.

"Come on, everyone is waiting on us" amelie shook her head walking outside. "shot gun" ma'syah smiled looking at kingston who face instantly dropped hearing that. "i called it alre- boy stop lying, you can get in the front on the way back home" amelie interrupted making kingston suck his teeth. "bro let's go" kingston huffed annoyedly hopping in the car.

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴄᴏᴜꜱɪɴꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

"Ma'sayahhh you got so big" her other auntie khourtney smiled hugging her. "hi auntie" ma'syah hugged back. "so you famous now, mehki showed me some of your songs, you got a beautiful voice" khourtney complimented her. "thank you auntie, where's mehki though?" ma'syah asked while kingston just stood there waiting for khourtney to talk to him.

"He's in the house with all his little friends, that house is going to be packed by time night come i bet you" she shook her head laughin. ma'syah lightly smiled back walking away from her. she made her way to the opened backdoor.

Ma'syah walked in looking around. it was kids ALMOST everywhere. it wasn't as packed as she expected it but she just knew, that as soon as it hit 9 pm all that kids will go home and it will be a after party for the teens and grownups. that's also the time she planned on going home.

"OMG IS THAT SYAH" a girl yelled over the music making everyone turn their heads towards the door. everyone started to rush towards the door as they got a clear view of her.

"OMG SYAH I LOVE YOUUU" a girl yelled as she seen a flash go off right in front of her eyes. all of this happened so quickly she couldn't even form words.

She stepped back a little more making her way out the door. everyone stayed in the house but they were still yelling her name.

"MA'SYAH THE KIDS MISS YOU COME HOMEEE" someone yelled making half of the crowd including ma'syah laugh. "nah yall crazyy" ma'syah spoke lowly shaking her head.

Ma'syah looked down at her screen seeing david look at her concerned. he heard people voices but only heard part of what they were saying, the loud noise kept messing the audio up.

"You good baby?" he asked as ma'syah eyes lit up at the name he just called her. "yea i'm good" she smiled looking back up at the crowd. "who kids miss you?" he asked smiling as he heard that earlier. "keep playin david, the only kids i got is yours" she stuck her tongue out joking as the crowd watched her talk to her phone. luckily they couldn't hear anything or hear the person on the phone due to the music.

"Ohhh for real?" he asked smiling. ma'syah nodded avoiding eye contact with the camera now with a big smile on her face. "let me stop trollin" she said as she laughed. dd smile immediately dropped as he smacked his lips. "you play too much, had a nigga thinkin you wanted to have kids with him and shit".

Ma'syah continued laughing until the music cut off and she heard her cousins voice. "Yo ma'syah here?" he asked as he made his way out of the door pushing kids and teens out his way. Mehki immediately started smiling seeing ma'syah stand there after not seeing her for three years at the most.

Im sorry this chapter so bad i was rushing to give yall a new chapter, im making a part two to this i js aint wanna make this chapter too long cs ian known for no long ass chapters.

Alsooo sorry it took me so long to relase one fucking chapter 😭 ive been watching nttv, young & reckless, & south central baddies js for my bitch ivoriii & ive been otp wit my gf whos so mf distracting but so mf fine.

Next story to update ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favsšŸ¤­
60.2K 1.6K 16
āį“€ŹŸŹŸ į“›Źœį“‡źœ±į“‡ Ź™ÉŖį“›į“„Źœį“‡źœ± į“‹É“į“į“” į“›Źœį“€į“› Źį“į“œ'Ź€į“‡ į“Ź É“ÉŖɢɢį“€, ÉŖį“€É“ į“›Ź€ÉŖį“˜į“˜ÉŖÉ“ į“źœ°źœ°į“€ į“€É“Ź į“źœ° Źį“į“œŹ€ É“ÉŖɢɢį“€źœ±.āž į“…į“… į“źœ±į“€į“į“€ źœ°į“€É“ źœ°ÉŖį“„. ā±į¶»Źøįµ—Ź°įµ‰Ė¢į¶œā±įµ‰āæįµ—ā±Ė¢įµ— Ź·Ź³įµ’įµ—įµ‰ ā±įµ—.
10.8K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
17.1K 658 7
š™– š™£š™¤š™©š™©š™žš™¤š™Øš™–š™¢š™– š™„š™§š™¤š™™š™Ŗš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£. ā±į¶»Źøįµ—Ź°įµ‰Ė¢į¶œā±įµ‰āæįµ—ā±Ė¢įµ— Ź·Ź³įµ’įµ—įµ‰ ā±įµ—.