020

YOU ARE NOW READING "THE LOVE I GOT FOR YOU"

ddosama fanfic ♥

"ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵈᵈ".

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ  ☆

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ"ᴘᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ"

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ
"ᴘᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ"

——

"David, my auntie don't have a problem with you, stop asking". ma'syah and dd currently on the phone after not talking for 17 hours and all dd kept talking about was making a bad impression to amelie.

"ight my fault" dd said taking a drag from his blunt. ma'syah stood up from her vanity giving dd a twirl of her outfit and hair. she was wearing grey leggings with a blue sweatshirt tied high in the back to look like a fitted crop top. her hair was still in the same jet black wig but it was styled into a barbie ponytail.

Dd licked his lips watching the girl do a 360. "you so sexy" he said squinting his eyes even lower than they already were. "you so beautiful" he spoke lowly. ma'syah smiled as her face started to turn a faint red.

"Thank you dd" she thanked him grabbing her phone. "where did you say you was goin again?" he asked already forgetting though she told him 30 minutes ago. "i'm going to my cousins birthday party, i just told you this dd". "i know ma i forgot, you gon stay on the phone with me?" he asked not wanting her to hang up.

Ma'syah thought about it for a second before nodding her head. it's not like anyone was gonna be all up in her business anyways. "wait yo cousin close to yo age?" he asked slightly cocking his head as ma'syah nodded.

"Mmtch now you most definitely stayin on the phone wit me, ion want you to go on mute either or that's ya ass ma'syah" he stated. ma'syah mouth slightly opened as her eyebrows furrowed. a small smile crept up on her face making her close her mouth. "why you say thattt" she dragged out trying to stop herself from laughing.