016

new lay-out idea from - RUBYDASLEEZE

YOU ARE NOW READING "THE LOVE I GOT FOR YOU"

ddosama fanfic ♥

"ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵈᵈ".

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ ☆

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ"ᴘᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ"

ᴍᴀ'ꜱʏᴀʜ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ
"ᴘᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ"

——

Seeing that video of dd and crystal lowkey hurted you but you couldn't be a sad bitch forever. you have a life. you have a music career. you have everything you could possibly want for real. some little boy wasn't going to make you depressed at all especially if y'all haven't did anything but hug.

You had a appointment to get a new wig on today that you planned for weeks and you weren't going to miss that appointment today.

"Kingston, should i wear this? or should i change to this" you said swiping in between two pictures on your phone. "why you getting all dressed up if you only going to get yo hair done" "i'm going live while i get it done and i'm going to be making videos afterwards duhh" kingston smacked his lips together pointing at the second outfit you showed him.

You ran back into your room throwing on the clothes he picked quickly. you had a less than 15 minutes to get their do you were rushing even though the drive there is no more than 4 minutes.

You threw your yellow crocs on to match with the shirt you had on and grabbed your bmw keys.

You and kingston shared 2 cars together. A white bmw and black jeep renegade. you paid for both cars but was nice enough to share with kingston.