03

Ma' Syah Davis2:43 AMJanuary 11th

Ma' Syah Davis
2:43 AM
January 11th

Your show just ended not to long ago and you were currently in your dressing room changing your clothes

For this to only be your second show it went reallyyy well. dd came out as the opening and surprisingly came back out rapping one of your songs with you.

The show was really a vibe and you would definitely do more with dd if possible.

in between the songs you did take a mini break sometimes and just talk to your fans, it wasn't a big talk though everyone was just to hype so all they did was ask you to take you phone which you gladly did.

As of right now..you were changing into something more comfortable, during the show you were wearing leather pants and a leather shirt which you were burning up in.

You changed into some black biker shorts and a black crop top following with some black and white converse you had on already.

You sat on your couch waiting for all your fans to leave so you can leave aswell, they're making you wait for your safety.

as you were scrolling on instagram someone knocked on the door, "come in!" you said fixing your posture as the door opened revealing dd.

"yoo, the show was mad funn" he said walking over to you, "hey! and yea yea this was my first sell out too" you said smiling as he sat next to you.

"oh word? that's wassup syah" he said cheesing real hard, "you can call me ma'syah" you liked being called ma'syah a lot more than syah. You don't dislike the nickname or anything but you just overhear it too much.

"MA'SYAH COME ON WE FINNA LEAVE" kingston yelled outside your door, "i gotta goo, it was nice talking to you though dd" you said smiling and getting up.

you were about to walk out but dd stopped you, "hollon, give me yo number" he said handing you his phone.

you took it from his hands and typed in your number, you put your contact as 'ma'syah ❣️' and texted yourself "hey" handing his phone back to him.

you flashed him a quick smile and walked out the door seeing kingston looking at you with a annoyed face, "what took yo ass so long" he said walking next to you, "i was talking to dd" you smiled.

You just arrived back at your house from your show in boston, it was a good five hour drive but you were sleep the entire time.

You and kingston walked in the house being met with your aunt Amelie. She had a big smile on her face seeing you guys walk in together "how was the concert" she said looking at you guys at the same time still holding the huge smile on her face.

You and kingston was still sleepy, that five hour nap did nothing. Kingston dreads was covering his eyes preventing him from even looking sleepy while you just looked like a zombie.

"it was fun but tiring" you said yawning, "i still got a song to finish later today so i'm about to get a few more hours of sleep" you said walking off to your room leaving kingston and amelie in the living room.

You didn't even bother to change into pajamas, you were so sleepy you just took off your shoes and jumped on your bed falling peacefully asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Serenity thoughts ~

this chapter is slightly longer!! the chapters abt to start getting longer everytime i update

lmk what you wanna see ?

also tell me your thoughts on these characters

- Amelie

- Ma'syah

- David (dd)

- Kingston