07

Ma'syah DavisJanuary 18th1:43 pm

Ma'syah Davis
January 18th
1:43 pm

You were sitting at the kitchen table finishing the bowl of cereal you made out of boredom

You were sitting at the kitchen table finishing the bowl of cereal you made out of boredom. Your manager has been blowing up your phone telling you to make a post on instagram to let your fans know that your new song 'Tweakin Together' is dropping tomorrow at 7 pm.

You didn't feel like taking instagram pictures at the moment so you just told her to remind you later.

You grabbed the bowl that was now empty off the table and placed it in the sink along with a cup next to it.

You went through the livingroom to make your way to the steps until you were stopped by your phone ringing. you looked down to see who it was and of course it was dd.

"yooo" he yelled blowing smoke from his mouth. He was in a dark room with only purple LED lights and music was blasting in the background.

"hey, where you at?" you said walking up the stairs to your room for privacy. "i'm at ddot house wit a few people" he said looking up like people were talking to him.

He passed someone the blunt looked back down at the screen. "oh so why you calling me? hang out with your 'manz'" you said in a forced new york accent trying so hard not to laugh

"mmtch you irritating, and i was just thinking about you and wanted to check on you" he smiled seeing you blush a little.

"well i'm okay as you can see" you replied sitting down on at your vanity so you can get ready for the day.

You already had your outfit on you just needed to throw on a little bit of makeup due to your acne.

dd was now on mute talking to someone, you weren't even paying attention to him or your surroundings since you were so focused on your makeup right now.

As you finished your makeup you hear a knock at your door, you furrowed your eyebrows not knowing who it was. Your auntie was at work and kingston never knocks.

"come in" you said softly. The sound of your voice caused dd to look down at his screen and furrow his eyebrows so he can see your background more.

A brown skinned girl with a light pink wig poked her head through your door looking around until she spotted you. "oh i'm so sorry i thought this was the bathroom" she spoke out of embarrassment

"it's okay the bathroom is the next door by mine" you smiled. the girl lips parted. She recognized you. She recognized your voice.

 She recognized your voice

Serenity speaks ~

this is a filler chapter frl