don't mess around. (bunny/ my...

De mythical_ghost0

"don't even try, chaos. I know exactly what your doing and it won't work." professor chaos paused, "what am I... Mai multe

hi
prologue
mall
kenny?
kevin?
mysterion
identity
cheating?
kidnapped
"pretty boy"
descriptions to understand the story more ig
do I find it attractive?
I forgive you
dumbasses.
don't scream
finally gonna demask him
failed.
money?
distraction.
grounded
Kenny is.. mysterion?
exposed.
notes

bunny-?

596 15 15
De mythical_ghost0

(Mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

Goddamnit I'm sick of this. Honestly, I think it's now the 3rd time i was killed by professor chaos. I wake up in my bed and rub my eyes. I have a fucking headache. The last thing I remember is professor chaos taking off my mask. Something wasn't right about that though.. he.. I could see the fear and sadness in his eyes. But why? This is gonna bother me for a long time. Definitely. That's probably the closest I got to look at that assholes face, but of course I had to get shot in the head and I was too focused on the pain. Though, all I remember is him looking familiar. Too familiar..
I don't know who it could be still. Fuck. He has some beautiful eyes. It reminds me when I look into butters eyes.. No!! Fuck. I can't let him get to me. That would probably be an advantage to him anyways.. oh, and I forgot.. I'm now gonna be the talk of the town for a while. Everytime I die by professor chaos they always remember something different. Its just part of my curse. No one remembers when I die. I go and check my crappy 11 year old phone and check the time, 7:00. Okay, I'll go to school then..
I get up and just put on my parka and brush my teeth. That's really all I do. I look in my crappy mirror. I look.. alright like always. Though, everytime I die I get a new scar. Nobody had seen my scars before. Well shit, this new one is.. disturubing-  I fix my hair the best I can and check on my sister. "Hey you ready to go?" I say as I walk into her room.
"I am!" She relies and walks over to me. I take her hand and walk to her to her school. I can't believe she's already in 6th grade..
I walk with her cause I don't trust some creep won't kidnap her or something. We get close to her school and I turn to her. "Remember, if those boys bother you tell me. I'll beat their asses." She nods, "got it. I'll see you!" I wave good bye as she runs into her school.
I walk towards school, stuffing my hands in my pockets.
It's now 8:10. I'm a little early. I had just walked into class and I already hear people buzzing about how professor chaos tried to reveal my identity , or he tried to push me off a roof, or how I beat his ass and escaped, all of it being far from the true story. And all of them different. That's how rumors are. In reality, only I know the true story.
I see butters walk into class and smile. Oh boy am I so glad to see him.
I wave to him and I see his sweet smile. God I would do anything to see that smile.. he walks over and kisses my cheek, "hey ken" he sits next to me.

(Professor chaos/ butters pov)

I'm so pissed right now. Mysterion fucking escaped!! That coward. He Ruined all my plans.. I hope seeing kenny at school makes me feel better.. i walk into the class room and look around for kenny, when I see him I smile warmly and walk over to him. I plant a kiss on his cheek, I smile even more. He looks so fucking sweet.. "Hey ken" I say before sitting down.
He smiles, "hey buttercup. I tried to visit you yesterday, where were you?" Fuck. Now I have to come up with some stupid excuse. "I uh.. had to do something with my parents, and then the whole thing happened with professor chaos and mysterion so I wanted to see what was up. Don't you think mysterion looks cool?" I ask without thinking. That caught myself off guard. What was I thinking..? Damn I'm stupid.
Kenny smiles, "yeah he does." Why did I say that though!? I fucking hate mysterion so much.. he ruins everything. I think my anger showed on my face when kenny asks, "hey you okay?" I nod slightly, "yeah I am. Just tired.." that's not really a lie. I'm fucking exhausted. Kenny pats my head, "I'm sorry buttercup." I take his hand and hold it, "it's okay, love."

(Sorry it's a bit short.)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

34K 743 9
Professor chaos x Mysterion!! this is a small super hero fanfiction I've done. There are more spelling errors then gay moments i this but I cannot...
26.4K 618 30
|♡| 𝙄𝙣 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙤, 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙏...
1.9K 57 18
Butters used to go about his life any other way. He got up, went to school, went to work, and came home. Everyday at the same time. One day, his pare...
12.2K 318 13
8 hero's roam the night and you want to find out more. You end up meeting the most unknown one, mysterion. He reminds you of someone