Goddess Of Chaos

By Lovehurts626

"Why are you protecting me?" "Because when you love someone, you protect them from all of the pain. You don't... More

Character's
Prolong
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note (Read if you want to)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Valentines special
chapter 15
author note (please read)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 23 pt 2
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28

Chapter 24

1.2K 57 16
By Lovehurts626

A/N: This chapter is kinda long, so I had to cut it into parts.

-------------------

It was hard to get Wednesday to go to sleep with unanswered questions about who the Hyde is, but I somehow managed to get her to sleep, and it helped that she was exhausted.

For most of the night, I was connecting dots on who the monster was and who their master is. And now I'm 99% percent sure I know who the monster is, and then there's the ordeal of who the master is, but then I got Katerina to text me what happened throughout the night. When I finally got to sleep, it was already 4:45 in the morning.

●●●●●●●●

I woke up all of the sudden by a swift push to my downfall. My face made contact with the cold floor by Wednesday, who claims she accidentally/purposely pushed me off when she tried to wake me up.

I changed out of my sleeping clothes and flew down to Wednesday as fast as I could so she wouldn't stab me again.

I grab my keys from the bowl by the door and wait for her to exit before locking the door.

I let out a sigh of dread knowing today is the day I am going to confess the truth to Wednesday about being soulmates since it's been eating me out alive and you since she has the right to know. 'About damn time. Leave her be.' I roll my eyes internally, not bothering to listen to their bickering.

"Why can't you tell me about the hyde back in our dorm?" She asks through her teeth, shying away from the sun. "I need to go to a Home Depot to get building supplies to build the cabin in the woods for me and Katerina-" "Katerina and I." She corrects my grammar without faltering. "Right, Katerina and I... as I build it, I'll tell you all I know about The Hyde." We continue walking down the road when I decide to just rip off the band that is us being soulmates.

"Oh, by the way, we're soulmates with Enid and Katerina." I continue walking without falter trying to ignore the sudden tension. I hear her stop from behind me. At first I thought she might stab me which kinda made me regret giving her those knives but instead she started speed walking with kinda freak me out almost making me wanna run away but instead she grabbed my shoulder and then shifted her hand to grab my collar pulling me down with a dagger to my throat to make direct eye contact with her angry brown eyes but also holding something else. Hope? Maybe. "Tell me everything from the very beginning." I sigh, dropping my shoulder, giving her a small nod. "But first, get me all of your weapons."

She begrudgingly gives me her weapon, which includes 6 knives, 2 daggers, and a pocket mace. Half of these weapons were mine. "So I guess I'll start with my grandparents. As you know, I lived a long time but they lived 20 times my age. A long time ago, after the dinosaurs were killed and the world was getting replenished with life, that's when the first people began to rise, and so did their new empires along with a new order." I began the story of my life, which I have to explain a lot, but I'll give her little snippets since it'll take decades to get to where we are right now in time.

"For a while, people were normal until they started getting these amazing gifts out of nowhere, saying the God's gave them their abilities. After a while, people started calling those people witches or sorcerers, and at first, everything was going good... peaceful even." I let out a heavy sigh and remembered the stories my grandparents used to tell me.

"It was peaceful for a time, but then they started growing a blood lust for knowledge. That's when they started experimenting on innocent people for their own gain. They wanted to see how far their magic could go thinking they were some type of god who can discard innocent life as they please and that's when the first ever outcasts were born either they were werewolf, vampires or sirens." I shudder remembering the blood shed Dracula described to me, especially about how he used to find disfigured bodies all mashed up together and how he would stay up all night, giving them a proper burial.

I cleared my throat of the thick saliva building up in the back. "My grandfather went by many names, but he is most known as Dracula. He was the first ever vampire, and being the first of his kind, he tried giving other people like him sanctuary by building a kingdom." I twist one of Wednesday's knives in my hand, making small jabs in the air as we get closer to Jericho.

I pocket all of Wednesday's weapons in my jacket as best as I can without being seen by her, so she won't try to get them later. "At some point, he started taking in another outcast, but when he went to check on them to see how they were settling in, he met a werewolf, also the first of her kind. They were mated to each other, and from their love, they had a daughter, a hybrid of both species, my mother. At first they were afraid of what would happen to their daughter if people found out about her species, so they shielded her away from the world but they couldn't hide her forever since she's a teenager and most teens do reckless things at her age." We entered Jericho making me stop talking as I looked around seeing all the passer-beers giving us glances from time to time. "We'll continue this later."

I walked down a couple of streets beside Wednesday watching as people bump into her making her shoulder check them and the more they bump into her the more aggressive she becomes until they stumbled backwards cursing at her but they stopped immediately when I began to glare at them giving them a small nightmare.

The door slides open to Home Depot, and I grab a nearby cart, not caring if it was someone else since they left it unattended and alone in the front, in people's way. "I think the tools are in aisle six." Wednesday follows aimlessly behind me, shooting daggers at anyone who makes eye contact with her until she settles her gaze on me and steps on the back of my shoe, almost making me trip. I balance myself upright again, giving people apologetic smiles as they laugh and giggle at my misfortune.

I turn around and give Wednesday a bitter smile, not totally blaming her for trying to trip me. I'm just glad she's just not actively trying to kill me. "I'm going to find a worker and give them a list of all the things we are going to need. I'll be right back and watch the cart for me, will ya. Great, thanks." I walk away before getting a response and quickly find a worker.

"Hi, uhm sir, I need some supplies for something I'm building, and I was wondering if you could bring it up to the front." I ask, trying to get straight to the point. "Yeah, we can do that Miss, do you have a list of all the things you need?" I grab a folded piece of paper out of my pocket and hand it to him. "Would you like us to call out on the speaker when we are done?" He asked, giving me a small smile. "That would be very much appreciated, thank you, and my name is Alexandria." I tell with gratitude, but he gives me this weird look instead. "Huh?" "So you can call out to me on the speaker phone when you're done." I say laughing at him a little, watching him get all nervous trying to form a sentence, but he gathered enough of his senses to form a sentence. "O-oh rig-right, thank you, Miss." I give him a little sincere smile for making him stutter. "No problem." I go back to where I left Wednesday to see her gone and the cart.

I start walking down every aisle, hoping I can spot her, but this place is huge. Today is going to be a long day. I haven't even got halfway through the story, and Wednesday already disappeared. I knew I should have taken a lighter approach by saying we were mates, but instead, I blurted it out of nervousness like an idiot. It is even scarier now since she didn't even express herself. All that showed was anger, and what I hoped for was hope. I walk towards a chainsaw aisle and walk down it to see Wednesday on top of the cart, grabbing an electric chainsaw.

"What are you doing? You could fall down." I say, walking faster to her in case she falls backward. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm in need of a chainsaw since I left my back at home." She says, getting a little sassy with me. "And don't doubt my balance skills." She says kind of aggressively, finally being able to pull the box down. I guess I can use the chainsaw for cutting the boards and poles.

I watch her jump down perfectly without hurting herself. 'Why did I ever doubt her?' That's when the intercoms go on."Can Alexandria come to the front?! I repeat, can Alexandria come to the front! Thank you." I look up while listening to the intercoms. I turn around to see Wednesday putting the chainsaw in the cart. I sigh and walk to the cart and grab the bar, and I begin to push it. "Are you okay?" I ask her, trying to get her to talk about the situation. "Just dandy." She says snarkily. We get to the front, and I walk to the cashier.

"Hey, I'm Alexandria. I'm here for my stuff." The cashier was on her phone typing away until she heard my voice. "You're going to want to go to cashier 10. They already have all of your stuff ring up." He says, pointing his finger to the very end, showing all the stuff I want being hauled to the front. "Thank you." I grab my cart and Wednesday sleeve feeling all giddy all of a sudden. I try to get to them as fast as I can, not wanting them to make them wait.

I empty my cart on the thingy, not being able to remember what it's called. Then I walk to my stuff, making sure everything is there. Let's see there's pipes for the plumbing and a toilet, poles, and boars for the walls and wood fillers and some other I'll need. Seems like everything is there. I went back to Wednesday, seeing she was about to pay when I snatched her card and instead gave my own. "Do you have an account here we can use?" She asked us. "Yes, it's ########## under the name Alexandria khthon." She taps the screen as I speak. "Do you need us to transport this anywhere?" I shake my head. "Okay, you should be good to go." "Thank you and sorry for all the... stuff." I use my magic to levitate everything. "Come on Wednesday." Wednesday walked past me and snatched her card away from me.

Everyone is watching the floating objects with their mouth ajar. I float a little higher, trying not to hit anyone. I walk towards the woods that's outside Nevermore. "Where are we going?" "The woods I ask principal Weems if I could build a cabin out there so I'll be able to teach Katerina spells and potions." Well, I more like told her I was going to do it with or without her permission. "I remember principal Weems when she was a teenager." Wednesday looks at me with curiosity. "She must've been insufferable."

"She was actually amazing to me when I had problems with something the district added she would explain to me. I remember being in the library researching and doing our homework there, and then there was the rare accusation that your parents would join us. There were times where your parents wouldn't stop sucking each other face off so Weems and I would pull pranks on them but since they like the scary stuff we had to make it as pretty as possible so we made grenades." I say, growing a mischief grin remembering their screams.

"Wouldn't they like that?" Wednesday asked with curiosity laced in her voice. "The grenades were filled with pink glitter which got everywhere." A little laugh flows through the air and into my ears, making me turn to the sound to see a smirk on Wednesday's lips. We made it to the tree line, and to a spot, I found one night to build this cabin since it's been on my mind. "We are here." I set everything down and began clearing the area of anything that could get in my way, and I started building, but first, I needed to add concrete.

"Like I said, teenagers are reckless, so one night, my mom snuck out her tower like a Disney princess." I say with a smile. "Disney princess?" Wednesday asked. "Yeah, you never watched Disney." I ask. "No, I didn't involve myself in that dribble." I started making the cement. "We get back to our dorm. We are having a movie night." She shrugged her shoulders and told me to get back to my story.

~story~

"Isabella (Alexandria mom) starts climbing down her tower. She breathed heavily for fear of falling. She saw two guards posted underneath her tower having a conversation of their own. She waited for them to walk away before jumping down. She ran in the shadows, trying not to get spotted by the guards on the wall. She makes her way to a break wall and slides under a gutter going into a secret passageway."

"She went to the neighboring kingdom, and that's when she met my father. It was his 18th summer." I say filling the floor with cement and use my magic to dry it, but before it can fully dry, you stick pulls into it.

"18 summer?" Wednesday asked, sitting on a swing that I decided to build so she'll be able to sit. "His birthday." I say, wapping the sweat from my face with my shirt.

"They say the second their eyes met, everything became so much more vibrant." "Isabella runs to a stable nearby and grabs a horse. She rides midnight black horse to a neighboring kingdom, for it was their prince's birthday. She jumps off the horse and ties it to a nearby tree. She uses her wolf claws to climb the walls. She didn't need to avoid the guards because they were already intoxicated. She runs to a store and snatches some close throwing coins on the counter.

She danced through the night, going deeper and deeper into the party until she was in the center. She had her eyes closed the whole time, just letting her body fill the rhythm of the music. For a brief second, she opened her eyes, making eye contact with handsome blue-eyed men. For a second, it felt like the world stopped, and it was just them. Isabella grows a mischief grin and begins dancing with other people trying to get a rise out of him. "She partied all night with my father while he played chase with my mother, but when my grandfather and grandmother went to check on her they found out she was gone and they were angry but mostly afraid."

~End of story~

"Why were they afraid?" I look to Wednesday seeing her just sitting, so I walk to her and let my magic keep on building the pipeline. I lightly pushed her back, signaling her. I'm going to push the swing. She gets more comfortable on the swing, so now her feet are barely ghosting the ground. I begin to push the swing. "At that time, people were still experimenting on others. They were worried that those people would take her, like they were taken, and they didn't want her to suffer like they did."

~Story~

"So they went out looking for her. They didn't tell anyone since nobody knows what she looks like so the people won't know what she looks like. As the first vampire, my grandfather was able to find someone with a simple spell. They found her party in the neighboring kingdom, and they were angry. Even though they loved seeing her smile and laugh, they were afraid of others finding out about her, so they took her back home." "Dad, please." Dracula ignores her and keeps pulling her away and hiding in the shadows away from wandering eyes. "Dad, I found him the person I'm supposed to be with, and it was everything you and mom described." Dracula falters in his steps at his daughter's words growing a faint smile that his daughter is happy but it slowly falls to despair since the price is the great great great grandson to the man who torture him.

"But they took her away from her mate. Mates where a very rare thing only 1% find their mates and to come across by them isn't taken very lightly. It was even rarer to happen between two species since only werewolves have mates. So my grandparents, even though afraid they knew what would happen if they were separated for too long, so they planned and arranged marriage between them to 'strengthen' their kingdom." The neighboring kingdom's king and Queen met Dracula and his Queen in an open field so nobody would be able to attack each other. "King James, it's good to see you again." Dracula says with a hint of menace. "I wish I could say the same." James Queen Amelia gives him a look to behave, but he merely ignores her, but instead of saying anything about it, she gives a curt bow to Dracula and his queen Eleanor.

"May I ask why we are here?" Queen Amelia with a polite smile. Dracula, seeing she was the most reasonable one out of the two, begins speaking to her instead of her overly prideful husband if that's what you can call him. "We are here because my Queen and I want to offer our daughter's hand in marriage to your son Joseph." To say they weren't shocked would've been the understatement of the century. "We didn't know you had a daughter." The Queen says in bewilderment while the king looks at the two outcasts with disdain.

"What would we get out of this... arrangement?" Dracula watches the wizard king with a critical gaze, watching how he's willing to give up his son without care. "Our two kingdoms will have a permanent bond which will stop us from destroying each other, and we can provide support to each other when needed. Do we have a marriage?" Dracula sticks out his hand, waiting for him to agree. King James grows an evil glint in his eyes, and without hesitation, he shakes Dracula's hand.

~End of story ~

"For a very long time, they were happy, but then my father started growing older like any human. He didn't want to leave my mother all alone but he also didn't want to become a vampire so he made a potion to keep him from dying but in return for immortality he had to give up a part of his soul his humanity he became cold and distant but he still cherished my mother, he made sure she was happy. Then they had a son, my half brother, but you're probably wondering, 'How can he be my half brother if parents were together?' Well, at some points in their marriage, they took a break, and in that break, my father slept with a normie, and well, nine months later, my brother was born." I tell her while twirling one of her pigtails cause I got tired of pushing the swing.

"What does this have anything to do with us being stuck together?" I brush the end of her hair on her neck, leaving a goosebump at their wake. "We are almost there. You just have to be a little more patient." I turn to the halfway built cabin, making sure I connect the wires correctly to the AC unit. We don't need to start a forest fire. Now do we.

~Flashback~

"And then a couple of decades later I was born and my mother died then my father came to resent me especially since I look a lot like my mother. Even though he resented me, he still took care of me. He trained my brother and I all of our lives, but then I killed someone. That's when everything went down south." "I walked down the stairs to go grab a glass of water when I heard some muffling in my brother's room. Out of curiosity, I walked across the hall and pushed his door open as quietly as I could, trying not to draw attention to myself when I saw a silhouette of a man on top of my brother. I began to panic, not knowing what to do when all of a sudden, my body started working for me. I grabbed a dagger that was hanging on the wall and stabbed the man in the throat only for the next day on the fool moon. I turned into a wolf."

~End of Flashback ~

"I thought Wolves turned on their own." Wednesday says as I pick up a plank, letting out a sigh. "My grandmother was the first werewolf ever and when they experimented on her they did a whole different spell on her then the rest of the other wolves, so in my family if you're a werewolf you need to kill to activate your other side." I tell her while putting all of my trash on one side of the woods so I'll be able to have a clearer view of my leftover resources.

"When that happened, my father took me deep into the woods and left me there till the morning. The very next day after my transition, he began to work me harder and harder until I couldn't move, but thankful he did that because I know u have absolute control of my wolf side. But then not too long after my brother died by those witches and for a long time I began neglecting and resenting my magic but after I got over my guilt and sadness I began seeking out all the witches that had a part in my brother's death and I ...." I accidentally snapped a wooden pole in my hands.

"What did you do?" Wednesday asked not to be bothered by the snapped wood. "I terminated all of them. I made sure there weren't any survivors. I killed them slowly and painfully for taking away my brother, my best friend. And I made a message out of them... to anyone who dares to defy me." I turned away from Wednesday's burning gaze and kept on talking.

"I guess doing that made my father resent me even more not because I killed my brother's killers but because I didn't stop. I went after anyone who spoke out to me. Then my father did something that at first felt like a betrayal, but it turned out to be the greatest gift he could ever give me, but that's later on." I say floating some roofing tiles up. " After I killed my brother's killers, I heard a sound in the house they were hiding in. It was a teenage girl hiding inside a cage barely holding on to life, and at that moment, I wished I could kill those witches all over again."

"Who was the girl?" Wednesday asked with some skepticism in her voice already having an idea of who the girl was. "You." I say, giving her a gentle smile while using my magic to pick up the nail gun.

"I took the girl home with me, but I had to sneak you in since my father grew paranoid ever since my brother died. I gave her food while I stitched her wounds and gave her some spare clothes that I had that were too big for her, but it worked. I didn't know what possessed me to bring her home with me, but I did, and I don't regret it." I tell Wednesday this, looking directly in her eyes, trying to get a point across. "When I was bringing her the spare clothes, she was just getting out of the bathtub. That's when I finally made eye contact with her perfectly brown eyes, and everything just... clicked like a puzzle." I begin to remember the girl that I took in, not noticing I indirectly gave Wednesday a compliment.

"But when my father found out he was very angry and we began fighting every day either it was because of her or because I was still killing people. My father couldn't take it, so he made a plan to curse me, but it backfired. He used my darling mate and two other girls and bonded their blood to me hoping to keep me in line by using them as leverage but instead I died which activated my vampire side making me immortal and blood thirsty and not just anyone's blood but his so after I killed everyone their beside my father since he ran the second something went wrong. I went to check on three girls that I left alive, but when I went to check on the third girl, I found out she was dead." I nailed the last roof tile, finally finished the cabin and right on time for lunch.

"Can you guess who? That's right, it was Katerina." Wednesday looks at me with bored eyes. I give her an awkward smile, trying to lighten the mood with it.

"Can we speed up to the important part?" Wednesday waves her hand motioning for me to get on with it. "Right, the Hyde and Goody." I rub my chin thinking back to 400 years ago.

"Goody and I met one day when she was picking herbs for a spell, and it so happened that Eliza was there with her prancing around her trying to catch a butterfly but Goody made sure she didn't go too far." I tell her remembering Eliza tripping on a root and Goody laughing at her misery but after she helped her up.

"Eliza?" I walked in the cabin with Wednesday and began forming a bookcase filled with spells and potion making. "Enid's past self."

"When Goody was sealing away Crackstone, I was at my kingdom taking care of some things." I told her.

"Kingdom?" Wednesday looks through my bookshelf while talking. "There were wars going on back then, so I took anyone who was seeked refuge. It didn't matter if they were outcasts or normies. I took them to a faraway island, and we built a kingdom protecting us from the outside world and all the danger they could bring. It wa-is a paradise." I tell her, forming a table by the wall and some vials for potential potions.

"At first I refused to leave but she reassured me everything was going to be okay and it was... until the towns people who hated outcast begin attacking her and Eliza to try and stop Goody from sealing him away but she lucky sealed him away in time making it futile to stop them but they didn't care they thought 'at least we'll kill them.' Eliza tried protecting her, but in the end, they both died. I was in a meeting when I felt them die. I quickly teleported to them, and I slaughtered anyone who was a part of it." I regret not killing those normies sooner if only I didn't let Eliza talk me out of killing them. She had a big heart and even a bigger heart when it came to helping people.

I formed Wednesday murder board with some added pictures. "The gates' family are descendents of Crackstone, and from what I remember, a Hyde is activated by trauma or torture, and whoever is dealing that torture out is usually its master." I look at Wednesday waiting for her to catch on. "Laurel Gates is the hydes master and she controls it to do her bidding." I can practically see the gears working in her head. "But Hyde's kills led to nothing, his kills were pointless but when I was following the mayor he must've found out who it was and recognized Laurel at some point but Laurel got scared and ran him over but when she found out he would survive she went to the hospital and finished him off." I give Wednesday a pride smile watching her connect the dots.

"But that still leads us to a dead in." I guess I need to help her a little more. "Not entirely when I was fighting the hyde I recognized his eyes but when the fight was over and you were patching up a certain boy with the same wounds I gave the monster everything clicked. " I can practically hear the clicking noise in Wednesday's head. "Tyler. He was always there, and you warned me about him. At first, I thought you were being oversuspicious, but you've been right all along. His wounds are in the same place you hit the hyde." An unreadable look takes over Wednesday's face. "Hate to tell you,'I told you so', but who am I kidding? I love saying it, I told you so." She walks over to me, holding her hand out and me being stupid. I thought she was rewarding me. I clasped my hand around hers.

She shakes my hand off. "I want my knives." My cheeks heated up from the embarrassment, but I noticed her cheek growing a red hue. "What for?" I ask, not giving the knives to her just yet. "I'm going to bring the hyde hear and torture him until he talks." Wednesday takes a step forward and tries to grab her knives from my pockets, but I step away in time. "Sorry darling, but I can't let you do that." I told her.

"Why not?" She says through clenched teeth. "Because the hyde is stronger than you." I tell her while dodging her third attempt. "Then come along." She says, stopping her assault for the knives. "See, I would, but I won't." "Why not?" She crosses her arms and begins tapping her foot on the wood like an angry chipmunk. "Because we need hard proof to show people 'who we say he is' his father is the sheriff he won't believe his son is a killer if we can't prove it and plus I want to torment that coffee boy, make him believe we're his friends just to stab him in the back later on. He won't see it coming." I give her an evil grin waiting to see the look on the coffee boy's face, knowing he just got played.

"So what? You just want me to sit here while there's a murder on the loose while I can catch him and brag in the sheriff's face that we caught him, and it was his son all along." She asked, looking at me like I was stupid. I walk in the middle of the room and form a couch and a coffee table with two cups of tea.

-------------------

A/N: The next part is just them making a plan and talking about the whole soulmate thing and seeing how Wednesday feels about the whole thing. Now let's enjoy this some wenclair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.5K 17
Wednesday gets kicked out of her old school for attacking the swim team. Her parents send her to Nevermore, where there is a mystery that she needs t...
33.1K 760 28
Wednesday was just getting used to Nevermore. She had actually made a few friends and had her first kiss, though Tyler turned out to be the Hyde. So...
90.2K 1.5K 33
Wednesday Addams had just finished an intense battle with a supernatural pilgrim, her first kiss was the hyde almost killing her.. BUT after all that...
33.1K 1.1K 13
"a story of two souls being tied together by fate, cursed to love each other until their dying days." "π•Έπ–ž π–‘π–”π–›π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–™π–π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘...