It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 22

1.1K 239 67
By ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV 

" I am sorry to say this, but this is not right. They loved each other and wanted to be together. That engagement and marriage were fixed in haste. I am really sorry again, but no one asked him before fixing anything. So why should he be punished for this? And I feel for Roshni as well. I consider her my sister. It was not fair to her as well. " I said because I could not contain my frustration.

I happened to look at Mahi and for the first time after years, I saw her looking at me without any angry look on her face. In fact, she looked surprised.

" For a change, I agree with him. Bhai was not at fault. Both of them are being punished for what? Being in love?? I didn't expect this from all of you. He is too sweet that he is taking this punishment, I would have revolted. " Mihir said. Mahi nodded standing beside him.

"  Same here. " I nodded and said. But mom changed the topic for good. Mihir was their son and could say whatever he wanted to his dad, but uncle was already annoyed with me, and saying more, could offend him more, and even dad would not have liked me talking like that to his best friend.

I really felt very bad for Manik and thought of meeting him soon as he must be feeling very alone.

Mom reminded Aunty that she had promised to redesign our rooms.

Oh, yes, it was an interesting topic.

" Yes, I remember that you asked me to do it for their rooms and Raj's room on priority as you were planning to get him married. And I told you that  Mahi and I will do it after Manik's wedding. " Megha Aunty said.

" See Raj's room is just like a bachelor's room. Now that it is Myra's room as well, the interior should be according to both of their requirements. More storage space so that Myra has enough space to keep her stuff comfortably. " Mom said

" Hmmm, actually I am still stuck with a big hotel project but Mahi has already thought of
a few themes,  please see them and select the ones they all like," Aunty said.

"Mahi will do all that?? Wow! When did she grow up?? " Dad said with a big surprised smile.

Mahi blushed beautifully hearing that and my heart started beating faster. I loved to see her like that.

" Oh, c'mon Rahul, she is as old as  Ruhan. " Mom said.

" Yes, Rahul Bhai, she has completed her degree in interiors with a distinction, in fact, topped the university. She is very good at it. And I can always guide her. She also joined my business yesterday and will take care of my showroom. "  Aunty said with a proud smile.

" Great!!!" Dad said with an appreciating smile.

"  You remember, Megha, your first project was given by me, now I want our Mahi to do the interiors of all the children and my office and showroom for her first project. " Mom said, Aunty and Mahi nodded with a smile.

" Ron, since she is coming to her showroom every day now, show her our showroom and tell her our requirements so that she knows them while she plans for the interiors and makes her suggestions. "  Mom said to me.

I was happy as hell on the opportunity and nodded though it hurt me to see that Mahi looked a bit uncomfortable all of a sudden.

But at least, I will get to spend some time with her and I will make use of this opportunity to clear everything because it hurt me to see that she hated me. And my heart was in trouble as I was getting attracted to her more and more with every passing day ever since that morning in Surat  haveli after she came back from USA after completing her education.

Don't go there... At least not while everyone is here, you idiot. My inner voice said.

" Sure Mom, I will. I am always there to help her since we both will work in the same mall now. "  I said with some kind of excitement.

She looked tensed but I could not help smiling. If anyone saw us now we would look like a prey and a hunter.

But why was she so tensed?? I would never hurt her.

Everyone got busy in their groups. A phone call came and Mihir looked at Roohi and they both went away and he took the call.

What was going on between them? I needed to know but I could not control my urge to be with Mahi. I could not follow Roohi, but was sure, that Raj would.

Ruhan was standing with us but I needed to talk to Mahi.

I needed to send him away. But how??

" Ruhan, go and get the special samosas from the market. "  I said whatever came to my mind.

"  Samosa?? All of a sudden? "  He looked at me weirdly.

"  Why?? Do I need to plan for at least 2 days in advance to eat that? Or do I need to get your permission? Go get it!! "  I said.

" Why?? Who wants samosa? I have never seen you enjoying it."  He asked again.

" We have guests at home, go get them. "  I ordered him.

" Why me?? And as it is there was a ceremony at our place, there are so many delicacies ready at home. " Ruhan argued.

" So what?  We need to serve samosas as well. "  I was desperate to send him away.

" Bhai, what happened to you all of a sudden? Mom and Taiji will see what is to be served, I am not going anywhere as it is who is interested in samosa? "  He argued.

" Mom and Chachi are tired, Can't you take care of our guests for once? " I scolded him.

" But at least ask them if they want it or not. Mahi, do you want it? " She shook her head.

" What's wrong with you, Ruhan? Where are your manners? Who asks their guests if they want something like that? Of course, they would refuse out of politeness and hesitation. Go get it. Now!! " I almost yelled at him.

Why doesn't he understand and leave us alone? Idiot!!

" But I don't want samosa. No one wants, we just had lunch.  " Mahi said.

" I want it. I will eat them, and they serve us gujrati food when we go to their place, so we must serve a panjabi dish as they come to our place. " I said glaring at Ruhan.

" Okay, order online! Why should I go, Mahi is here, I want to spend some time with her. "  He said with a shrug.

No, I have to spend time with her,   you idiot.

" Ruhan!!! Go and get them immediately, or I will beat you to a pulp and then order samosa online can serve you as chutney with them. Is that ok with you? Don't irritate me, I want you to go and get them right away, "  I caught him by the shoulder, whispered yelled, and glared at him.

" Bhai!! "  He looked scared at my reaction.

Sorry brother but this is important.

" Go!! " I raised my eyebrow, daring him to say no, one more time.

" Ughhh!! Okay going! " He turned and went out stomping his foot.

Thank god!

" So, why don't you come with me, I will show you our home," I said to her.

" I have already seen your home many times. "  She replied.

" But you need to change the interiors, so you must see everything in great detail. Come with me I will give you a guided tour. " I offered.

" No, Ruhan will show me the room or Roohi di can do it. "  She said shaking her head.

" Mom, gave your responsibility to me. "  I said.

" Correction!! She gave you the responsibility to show me your showroom. She didn't give my responsibility to you, who doesn't even know the meaning of the word responsibility,  She would not even think of doing it." She said.

" Mahi, please... I know you are angry with me but at least we can be friends... "

" Friends? With you? No! I can never think of you as a friend. I don't want any association with you. "  She replied.

You will have to associate with me and only with me, sweetheart.

" Fine, since you are going to change the interiors, at least, we have a professional relationship. Come..." I said professionally.

" No, I don't want to go anywhere with you. I know I cannot refuse Aunty to do your room or I will have to tell her the reason behind it, which I don't want. And I am sure even you would not want me to do that. So I will do it, now leave me alone. " She said looking thoroughly annoyed by now.

😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣😍

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

The flash back starts when she goes home... So please wait for one more chapter. Which you will like, so please don't worry.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓💓❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.5K 7
In the intricate dance of love and fate, Gauravi found herself entangled in a web of emotions. Mihir, the epitome of eligibility, had adored her sinc...
367K 18.8K 46
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬❞. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...
48.8K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
1M 70.5K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...