Forever with you | ashtray

By yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... More

introduction
Background
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT ๏ฟผ
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER NINETEEN

868 14 22
By yourmom-1890

italics is narrated
Bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « «
                                 (Serenity point of view)
"i'm sorry." i told Ashtray as we got to the gate in front of my house.

"s'all good, you take care of your friend." he said giving me a kiss on my chin, then he leaned up some more and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"i'll see you soon?" he questioned me

i nodded me head 'yeah'.

i grabbed my belongings and opened the car door getting out his car and walking to the gate.

one of the guards, who's name i don't remember because he never talks opens the gate for me, before shutting it behind me.

i walk up to the driveway still seeing the headlight on, making me know that ashtray is still here, probably waiting for me to go inside before he leaves.

i unlock the door and find my dad sitting on a chair in front of the island, with a bottle of tequila next to him and a cup 1/3 filled with the liquor. 

"dad?" i question. he's hardly ever just sitting by himself drinking tequila. a couple of beers isn't out of the ordinary but tequila?

i walk more closer to him, no matter what state he's in, he's never hurt me, so i'm not afraid of him drink, he isn't a bad drunk. usually he's funny.

"i can't find those pendejos and it's driving me crazy." he said with a low voice. (assholes)

"how much do they owe you?" i asked him pulling a chair out and sitting next to him.

"they owe us twelve-thousand." he said taking a swing out of the bottle.

"dad- please stop drinking." i said not liking him drink like this.

he placed the bottle on the island, before sliding it to me.

i grab the bottle and put the lid on before putting it in our liquor room. when i come back to the kitchen, my dad was stumbling his way to toss out the remaining alcohol in his cup.

"come on dad, let's go to bed." i said taking ahold of his hand and slowly leading him to the stairs so i can take him to his room.

after leading my dad to his room and laying him on his bed. i place a kiss on his cheeks and walked out his room, turning off the lights as i walked out.

i walked to my room to see maddy laying down on my bed, with a big tee shirt on and some shorts.

"are you okay maddy?" i asked her sitting down on the bed with her.

"i just feel like nobody cares about how i feel, nobody understands Serenity, i love him. he didn't mean to hurt me." she cried to me.

i decided not to argue with her. i don't know how she feels, but i do know. that she's stupid. he doesn't love her, if he loved her he would treat her like a person, not an object.

"i know maddy, your going through a lot right now, but you need to do what's best for you. your future is all based off decisions you make now." i told her bringing her into my arms and giving her a hug while she cried on my shoulder.

"i just love him so much, i know he's not good for me, but my heart needs him. i know he'll do anything for me." she cried more.

"i know maddy, just think about yourself, it's okay to be selfish." i told her pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Maddy's phone dinged and she picked it up quickly.

"ima go wash my makeup off and change into something for bed" i told maddy getting up.

i cleaned off all my makeup and and changed into a small pajama shirt and some shorts.

when i walked out the bathroom and into my room. maddy was scrambling to grab all her things.

"where are you going?" i asked her confused on why she is leaving.

"i have to go. thanks for letting me come over." she said and she left out my door quickly.

i sighed and laid in my bed. i grabbed my phone out and decided to text ashtray.

me: maddy literally left:/

ashtray: i thought she needed to stay over

me: that's what i thought too.

me: i wish i would've known or i wouldn't have went home so soon.

ashtray: come see me

me: i can't still grounded.

ashtray: what if i came to see you?

me: you ain't down.

ashtray: you gon let me come see you?

me: only if your sneaky.

ashtray: on my way

me: i have to sneak you in tho, so don't park directly in front of my house.

ashtray: i gotchu

i left him on read and decided to clean up my room. it's not dirty. it's just a couple things that can get picked up.

i put the clothes around my room into my basket of dirty clothes that's in my closet. even if it was clean, if it's in the floor, it's seen as dirty. i make my bed making sure my pillows are nice and fluffed.

i made sure to turn off my big light and turn on my lamp that's placed on the nightstand on the left side of my bed, and my light in my bathroom. i just then turn on my tv and put on henry danger, i've been watching that show lately so i'm just going to pretend i was watching it before.

ashtray: i'm here

i see ashtray texted me. i put on some socks before putting on my Yeezy slides and making my way downstairs.

i'm so nervous, i've never snuck a boy into my house, my dad shouldn't wake up for anything because he's drunk. walking down the stairs i walk out the front door, not needing a key because all i need to do is scan my hand and i can get back in. i walk all the way down the driveway, or at least try, i don't make it there before a guard stops me.

"Serenity Reyes, may i ask you why your out this late?" a guard asked.

"just going to hang out with my friend." i said going to the gate and opening it.

"if we mentioned this to your dad, would he know?" he asked me while i started to walk out the gate.

"any of you mention this to my dad, we will never be friends again, and i'm serious." i said. the guard put his note pad down and walked away from me. i seen ashtray walking towards me so i just stood in my spot waiting for him, because it was cold i crossed my arms over my chest, so my nipples wouldn't be showing through my shirt.

he placed his hand on my waist and guided me up the driveway again, once we're inside the house i grab his hand and guide him up the stairs. quickly walking through the hallway that my dad decided to hang up pictures of my younger self at, for reasons of not wanting to embarrass myself. i didn't want him to pay close attention to them.

we finally make it inside my room he looked around shamelessly.

i didn't notice before, until now i see he has a black bag in his hands, that looks pretty full.

he sees what caught my eye and he passed me the bag.

"snacks" he says walking over to my bed and taking a seat.

i went a slipped into the blankets with him, when he patted the spot next to him.

"scary movie?" i asked him grabbing the remote of the nightstand next to me.

"fuck it, the conjuring?" he asked me slipping his right hand to wrap around my waist from the back.

i put on the first conjuring and turned off the lamp that's on my nightstand. he snuggled me closer to him muttering something about how 'far i am' from him.

into the middle of the movie me and ashtray we're cuddling. more of me with my leg thrown over his. his hand resting on my lower waist as i hid my face in his chest from a scary part.

he grabbed me and sat me on his lap. i giggled when he dug his fingers into my hip tickling me.

i scooted up onto his lap, flinching from him tickling me. when i scooted up he gripped my hips hardly. i can feel his dick harden through this sweats.

he scooted me up again as his hands rested on my hips. brushing against each other with the gentlest movement.

"who you lookin all pretty for" he asked me in a low tone.

"you." i whispered when he rubbed me against him in just the right spot.

"s'right, me only." he mumbled moving his hands to grab onto my ass.

i placed a kiss on his neck, where to tattoo 'O'Neill' is inked.

he rubs me against him even more making my breathing pattern unsteady. friction from my panties rubbing against my clit, almost in the perfect movements.

"look at me." he demanded me. taking a hand off my ass and gripping my chin to be face to face with him.

he leans in, our lips meeting. the desperation in the kiss makes it sloppy. he forced his tongue into my mouth, sucking on his tongue, he devoured the kiss. leading it, keeping himself in charge, reminding me that i had no power over him.

i break apart to let out a moan that i've been holding in. the way he caresses my body, the way he touches me with such force yet so gentle with me, the way he knows the limits and doesn't push past any boundaries.

"look at you fallin apart and i haven't even touched your pussy yet." he mocked me when my body physically shuttered.

trying to grab onto something i place my hand on the back of his neck, almost about to cum, he quickly stops moving me

"no, please, more." i whispered out desperately and trying moving my hips, which wasn't as satisfying knowing the rhythm before was all his doing.

"you ain't no good girl, you didn't even ask." he looked at me with mock sympathy.

"please, just fuck me already." i asked like it was the last words i had. the desperation in my voice unmatched to anything. you can hear how much i want, need, and crave it.

"mama, i ain't gonna fuck you, ima eat this pussy." he kissed the spot just below my ear. one of his hands reach to cup my pussy.

he switches up, me now laying with my back against the bed and him on top of me. he places one last kiss onto my lips before slowly making his way down my body with kisses.

my collarbone, in between my boobs, right above and below my belly button, not forgetting to pull onto my heart- shaped belly button piercing with his teeth. he pulls my shorts down my legs before taking them off me completely.

rubbing up on my legs before spreading them, he mumbles something to himself. he rubs my clit through my panties before placing a kiss right on it.

i was enjoying everything he gave me, even if it was the littlest touch. that was before i felt the burn and heard the sounds of something ripping. i look down and he completely ripped my panties off of me.

"i just got these." i complained to him

"i'll get you more." he said as he watched my pussy for a second. slowly he licked a line up my slit before spreading my lips. he runs his finger through my folds, collecting my arousal.

his finger goes down to my entrance and teases me for a second before he puts it in me. i moan softly. his mouth leans in and leaves open mouth kisses on my clit. i let out a little gasp when he sucks my clit into his mouth.

his finger massages my walls as he focuses his mouth on my clit. not giving me a break. the feeling of his finger going faster inside me and his mouth working wonders on my clit. i can't keep my breathing steady.

he thrust another finger in me and i think i completely lost it, letting the moans i've been holding in, out. my mind completely at a lost for words as he eats my pussy so good.

i've had my pussy ate before. but nothing like how he is, he's just so good at it, the motions, the way he's fingering me, all the attention he's putting on my clit. i feel like i can absolutely explode.

"taste so good." he let go of my clit. using his other hand and rubbing it quickly with his thumb.

"pretty pussy" he mumbled to me taking a look at my expression, im sure he can see i'm not going to last much longer. he removes his thumb off my clit and continues to lick, flick, and suck on it. his fingers pumping inside me at a ferociously quick speed.

his saying i didn't ask to cum last time popped into my head. i need to come, so fucking badly. so i ask permission first.

"can i cum? please." i pleaded desperately. trying to hold off until he allowed me to.

"cum for me." he said before going back to my clit.

i completely lost it and came hard when he sucked my clit between his lips.

he rode out my orgasm by thrusting his fingers inside of me, until i started to shut my legs.

i saw him take his fingers out of me and place them into his mouth. the look on his face, seemed like he enjoyed it. there was a white creamy looking substance on his fingers before he sucked it off.

he came up to me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"did good." he kissed me again.

"let me clean you." he said placing one last kiss onto my lips before he got up.

i've never had my pussy ate that good before. i need to repay him soon.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: i've been seeing so many people be sad and write sad updates because of angus cloud's death. it's sad and i loved him so much. i'm not making fun of anyone. i have a update on my other book about him so i do care. but i didn't want to keep on being reminded of it. i cry every time i think of him. so for wanting to not be sad this is the chapter i gave you guys. i just want to say MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT!!
if anyone and i mean anyone needs to talk to someone my messages are open. i don't judge and i don't mind if you text me. i've been back to school for a couple days now so things are gonna be a bit slow but i love every single one of you. even you ghost readers!

2,543 words

Don't be a silent reader

follow, vote, and comment pls!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 667 21
this story is abt ashtray btwww :) and his age is going to be 15 in this story
315K 5.2K 42
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (s2) "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana is Kats younger sister and what...
152K 1.4K 39
a story about you and ashtray ~โ€ข~ this is a common y/n story but with ashtray, you guys both hate each other but then a spa...
24.1K 461 41
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...