MCYT(/Techno) one-shots

By Majajajajamoe

just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-g... More

introduction on the stories
prologue - lightning (Techno+xreader)
Lightning (techno+xreader)
prologue - recording (reader+sbi)
recording (reader+sbi)
Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 2 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 4 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)
Bakery bird - prologue (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)
Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)
Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)
Adoption AU - prologue (Techno/sbi+reader)
Adoption AU (Techno/sbi+reader)
Marriage? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Marriage? (Technoxreader)
All my love - A/n
Minecraft? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)
One Year Later
Living the dream - prologue (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend - prologue (Technoxreader)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend (Technoxreader)
Please Notice - prologue (Technoxreader)
Please Notice (Technoxreader)
SUPPORT SHELBY
prologue - Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps - part 2 (Technoxreader)

Living the dream - part 3 (reader+Techno/streamers)

7 0 0
By Majajajajamoe

2022, 20 years old

"What do you mean, 'you're not going to VidCon,' why not?" I asked a little frustrated in the vc I was in with Techno.

"Well, I have some things to do with my family, so I can only really be there for one day, so it's far to go for just one day there. Besides, I just feel like it'd be a bit much, like, I have face revealed, but still nobody really knows what I look like, and I ain't wearing a mask for 12 hours straight."

"Fair point, but it would be so much fun, and I could meet you, wouldn't that be crazy and awesome.. and fantastic?" I said sarcasticly mingled with my disappointment. I knew it was entirely his own choice, and I won't try to force him to do anything, I had just gotten so excited to meet one of my first internet friends.

We were playing minecraft, recording a video for his channel, but he would most likely have to cut out this entire conversation, but we weren't doing anything important so it didn't really matter.

"Could I visit you? like, before going to VidCon?" I asked, my voice back to a relaxed one, as I hoped my new suggestion might be a possibility.

"I don't see a problem with that." And so we finished the recording after about 20 minutes, and went straight to planning

___________

A few months later, I was sitting in the plane that was just about to land in a Californian airport, where Techno would pick me up.

I got my luggage and called him; it was pretty big and I wasn't feeling up for looking like and idiot trying to find my friend. After a bit of cunfused blabbering and poorly explaining our locations, we finally found each other.

I immediately let go of my luggage, bags and everything just dropped on the floor beside me, and hugged him, to which he hugged me back. I finally met one of my best friends of three years, and a person that I've known for five.

We let go and then he drove me to his house, in which he still lived with his parents and siblings. "My dad keeps a load of film stuff in the guest bedroom, and I swear I told him to remove all of it,  but it's very likely that you might find a cable in the blankets, so now you're warned," Techno explained while driving.

"Uhm.. thanks for warning me, I guess, and actually thanks for telling him to clean up, that was very considerate of you," I laughed, and soon we drove into their driveway. 

His parents greeted me at the door, I had spoken with his entire family briefly before, all at different times, so it wasn't completely new people I had to meet. His sister, whom I knew as Technodagger, came running from the living room and hugged me, since I had talked the most with his sister, sometimes we'd even draw in a cooperation sheet while Techno talked with us.

Technodagger then insisted on showing me around the house, so while she did that Techno bore some of my luggage to the guest bedroom. In the kitchen I saw his brother make a sandwich so I also said hi to him.

When the little housetour ended, Techno and I went into the guest room, that would be mine the next couple days, and I just unpacked the small amount of things I needed to unpack, and then we went to his room and had some fun talking.

We ate dinner with his family, "wow, Technodad, you've really outdone yourself here, it tastes amazing," I said cutting another bite.

"Please don't give him too many compliments, it makes me look bad," Techno mumbled beside me but purposefully loud enough for everyone to still hear.

After dinner I was absolutely exhausted from jet lag, I had my already terrible sleep cycle to my advantage but the 8 hour differnce was still affecting me a lot, so as Techno and I decided to watch a movie I fell asleep almost immediately. Techno lightly shaked me awake and I decided to just go to bed instead, and we agreed on watching the movie the next day.

__________

In the three days I stayed there he showed me around the area, we had a lot of fun, we recorded videos, and streamed. The stream was just us talking and playing bedwars (I had brought a laptop, so I could play.) 

And as I bid goodbye to Techno and his family it felt like I had only been there for a minute, and I was definitely not ready to enter the taxi, but alas it was here and I needed to leave for VidCon, but not before Techno promised to visit me in England one day in the future.

(A/n- ok I'm trying not to make author notes, cuz I cringe whenever I read my first stories ;-; BUT I have to say, I started writing this in the summer 2022, TWENTY-TWO! it's now 2024 and I'm just mad I haven't finished it, I don't remember shit about VidCon, sooo I'm just gonna make something up, cus im simply too lazy and unbothered to go back and find any information)

I was in the taxi forever but finally the building VidCon was being held in came into view, outside people were queuing up in lines longer than any I've ever seen.

I told him to drive past it and continue to my hotel which wasn't far away, there I would drop my things and then meet with Phil and Kristen and then we'd head for VidCon together. 

"Philza Minecraft!" I exclaimed open my arms up for a hug when I saw him, as we let go of the hug I turn to Kristen, "AND WIFE," and then I hugged her too. We chatted a bit, mostly catching up and Phil asking about how Techno was.

As we neared, people started recognizing us. A lot. We skipped the line, the talking of those closest to us very clearly increasing in volume, and approached one of the security guards and showed him our badge, which we had recieved in the mail a few weeks beforehand.

He let us in, and an organizer led us to a closed room where creators could relax, and then led us to our stands for meet and greets. 

Phil and Kristen's stand was right next to mine, so while we waited for people to trickle in I conversed with them, also greeting Tubbo who was on my other side and some others, including Sneeg, whom I haven't spoken to alot, but he was really funny so I might start doing that more.

As we overheard some security guards say the doors will be opened up I returned to my spot, which was about 6 meters away, so I could still speak with them but with all the noise it was best to just not to.

Almost immediately people in various merch starts filling up in the queues beside mine, and shortly I smile, a fond proudness of my friends. But as quick as the thought had appeared it vanished out of mind, because now my line was also being filled up. Maybe I'm allowed to be proud of me too.

__________

The second I returned to the hotel, I went straight to bed. Meeting chat was awesome, no less than absolutely wonderful and mindblowing, but so exhausting. 

I had spoken with so many souls that day, and I had smiled and laughed and taken so many pictures, my body ached.

Everyone was just so nice and polite, some had stories to tell and some had gifts, and I just felt so happy and giddy.

__________

Next day was also full program; first, get there, which was a very short distance that wasn't too bad, then we all had to play around and get familiar with the computers they had set up for us to use, third: the show.

Well, the first two steps were easily done, then we all had to get together and an organizer told us the plan for the show, which I won't bore you with.

The seats filled up in the crowd as we all stood nervous backstage. We were just going to play a short tournament on minecraft, but of course the teams had to be presented live on stage, where we no longer could hide behind our screens and a hidden viewercount.

The teams slowly trickled out one by one, cheers erupted for every single person, and butterflies and nerves erupted even more in me as the time for me to go out neared.

And as the second to last it was my team's turn. Phil started, the cword chanting 'dadza,' then Wilbur, and Tommy followed quickly after, who started to twerk, well try to. I took a deep breath.

The second I stepped out from the shadow of the tunnel I was blinded by the spotlight. Like they had done with everyone else, the crowd erupted in cheers, I waved not really knowing what else to do, and like they had done to Phil a chant started.

Everywhere I looked people were shouting and clapping and cheering, 'Y/u, Y/u, Y/n..." and I couldn't help but smile like a fool, a weird feeling settled in me, as I realized how everything I'd ever done the last seven years all led up to this moment, and now I'm here, on a stage infront of thousands chanting my name. 

I made it. 

(1572 words)

That last line, that's how I feel finally finishing this after a year and a half... school took it's toll, also I'm happier and don't really need to write silly fanfic to stay somewhat sane, now I just do it for funsies, but oh well whatever. 

Thanks for reading (if anyone still reads this book idek) and I believe in you to do even the most boring tasks today or tomorrow, and I'm proud of you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...
191K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...
45.5K 552 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...