Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)

Y/n POV:

I had been in Kilere for a few days now. All my things were unpacked, and my dad were doing some unpacking in the house, so I decided to have a look around in the little city.

The town was actually really pretty, the street had sort of a cottage core vibe, cause it was filled with bushes, flowers and these cute lantern-like lampposts. In one end of the city, the houses looked new-ish, and in the other end they looked older, some made out of wood. My dads house was made of bricks, and laid kinda in the middle of the town.

When you walked in the town, you went past a library. The library was a very old, fancy looking building, almost like a part of a castle. I went inside and looked around. It had a dark aesthetic, and was filled with rows of bookshelves. There were noone in there other then the librarian.

I looked around and found a sign in the far back saying 'History'. I made my way to the shelves and saw that the library had a bunch of greek mythology books, I hadn't read yet. It was in the corner of the library, and there was standing an old three-person couch. It's probably just so students can quick look up something and then go again I thought. I'm not very used to having a lot of history nerds where I was from. Safe to say I was the only one in 10 miles radius. I decided to go up to the librarian and get a bookcard, because I knew I didn't have time to read anything.

I talked to the librarian, while I got my bookcard. It was a nice old lady, she was really the chatty type, which was quite nice to know.

Techno POV:

Tommy and Wilbur had been doing homework in the kitchen all evening. Which means they would ask me every 2 minutes for help. And to be clear I was tired of it, not that I didn't want to help, it just gets annoying.

I decided to take a break from them, and went to the library: my safe space. Noone really used it that often, so I enjoyed reading there.

When I walked in, I saw someone at the desk. A girl around my age was buying a bookcard, probably a romance enjoyer or something I thought, no young person in this town used this library other than me.

I made my way over to the history area, found a book, and sat down and started reading it. While I was reading, I heard the librarian say hi to me through the bookshelves, she always did that so I responded with a 'hello' and went back to reading.

Y/n POV:

As I was buying the card, I saw someone in the corner of my eye come in. When I was done with the card, I politely said "thank you, bye" to the librarian, she responded with a smile, and then I left. As I was leaving, I heard the librarian again "hi, T-", the entrance door was closed, before I heard the persons name.

I put the card in my pocket and went a little further. After five minutes of walking I came by the school I was gonna start on, on monday. They were only one week into term, so I wouldn't miss anything, but I was super nervous though.

My dad then texted me, telling me to head home for dinner. When I came back, we ate, and then I spent the rest of the evening in my room.

Timeskip_

It was the next day, sunday, and I was headed for the library. I went in and it was empty again. The librarian said hi, and I responded back with a quiet hi. I walked over to the corner with history. I found a book about Persephone that looked interesting, and started reading. I had already read alot about her, but reading more won't hurt. I sat in one side of the couch and started reading.

After a good 30 minutes someone came in the library. I didn't bother looking up, but when I heard the librarian 'hi' to them, and their footsteps coming closer, I looked up and uhhh, I didn't expect to see a pinkette, semi frozen at the other end of the row of book, looking my way.