Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)

TW: Abuse; abusive dad. Blood. Derealization; Techno's voices. Alcohol. Swearing. If there is more i'm gonna put them in the chapters.

The blood part is short, so i'm gonna write a less detailed resumé of when there's blood.

There is more parts to this one.

It's again she/her pronouns. I'm sorry that there is a lot of she/her, but it's what i'm used to. I'm gonna write a Nikixreader later on, that is gonna be they/them.

I guess it's more an oc, cause I have put up the personality, family and a few things with your hair, but I'm gonna use Y/n and write in first person POV.

You're kind of a pussy in this book, but it just opens up for the extra comfort, hehehe bruh. I'll write a techno fic, where you're a badass, I promise ;)

It's a fictional world; a world I created. It's basicly like normal, but there is change on family dynamics and people are gonna look kinda like their fanart. Not all that much their minecraft skin, since like, he's a pig... (not that i'm judging, heh)

Your family: You and your parents had lived in Franlur; a country far away. Your mom was from there, so you and your parents lived there (Ok so, remember the fact it's a fictional world, imagine it's kinda like you lived in europe, and the others in america, but like not that. Nor is it the dream smp and a random village). You're an only child. You now live in Kilere; a country across the ocean (where the others lived). You had just moved there with your Dad, because your mom had passed away about a year ago. When your mom died, you were down for a few weeks but then started to move on, your dad on the other hand was completely broken. He had started drinking, but you helped him get out of it. When he had been sober for a good month, he wanted to move back to Kilere, where he was from. Your dads only family left was his mom, and she was a lovely old woman. When your dad was drunk, he was more agressive. He never physicly hurt you, but you still stayed in your room alot more and kept your distance when it happened. When he was drunk you would still take care of him though, you would make food and try to talk to him, about random stuff to try and make him stop. You are 16. Your hair is somewhat long; near the waist. You're a mythology nerd and smart. You're very caring for everyone and shy. Other things about looks, you decide yourself.

Techno's family: I love sbi so guess what. sbi. Phil is a dad with three sons. None of the sons look the same. Wilbur have brown fluffy hair, a bright smile, brown eyes and his personality is shy but super open and welcoming at the same time, he oftenly wears sweatshirts, and black trousers. Techno has pink long hair, he was a bit selfconciuos about his teeth so he doesn't smile that often; his bottom cornor teeth was slightly bigger then normal. His eyes is brown, almost red and his peronality is shy and quiet, mythology nerd, struggle to express his feelings to those around him, protective in a good way and smart, He oftenly wears a white buttoned-up and black trousers. Tommy has blonde fluffy hair, his hair was a tad shorter then Wilburs, bright blue eyes and his personality was loud and outcoming, but still super fun. Phil had blonde hair too (I imagine his hair to be a lot like his normal hair, but you can do something else, I know there is a lot of different designs for him), blue eyes and his personality was very welcoming and loving. Wilbur is 18, Techno is 17, Tommy is 13 and Phil is 32. They live in Kilere, and the three boys go to school there, while Phil have some office job.

There are phones but only for calls. No social media or anything.

I'm trying to be one chapter ahead all the times.

other then that enjoy <3

(words: 698)