Minho x Reader

By fofohenny

You are heading off to your junior year of high school when you decided to apply to an international school n... More

Chapter one: Going to K.I.S.S!
Chapter 2: The party
Chapter 3: First day of class
Chapter 4: A nice quiet dinner
Chapter 5: Hiking!
Chapter 6: The date that never happened
Chapter 7: Feelings?
Chapter 8: Confronts
Chapter 9: Getting ready
Chapter 10: A break between two "friends"
Chapter 11: Chuseok
Chapter 12: Cooking & Confusion
Chapter 14: A visit to the friend who holds therapy sessions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: The cafeteria fight
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: A mischievous plan
Chapter 19: Explanations
Chapter 20: Trying to let go
Chapter 21: Min Ho's Madness Party (pt.1)
Chapter 22: Min Ho's Madness Party (pt.2)
Chapter 23: Shocking News
Chapter 24: Struggles
Chapter 25: Sneaky
Chapter 26: Taken again ❀️
Chapter 27: Beef

Chapter 13: Jealousy jealousy

470 9 8
By fofohenny

"Wake the fuck up Y/N!" Mae yelled at me as she jumped from my bed to her bed repeatedly. The one night I actually get a good nights sleep had to be ruined.

"What is it?" I groaned, covering my eyes from the bright light with my pillow.

"We were going to the beach with Kitty and Q and Min Ho and Noah?" Mae said.

"Huh?" "When did we plan that?" I asked.

"Seriously Y/N?" "We literally planned that last night."

We did? How come I don't remember anything at all.

"Alright I guess." "Wait." I sat up straight and stared at Mae. "Min Ho is coming?"

"Uhh yeah?" "You were the one who invited him." She continued.

"That was definitely not me-." But before I could even finish my sentence Mae shoved my phone at my face.

Crap.

"Maybe I was sleepy and you did it for me!" I accused.

"Now why would I want the person who dumped me to come?" Mae defended herself.

"True, but you never know!"

"Just stop Y/N and hurry the heck up, we're supposed to leave in 20 minutes."

"Ok ok!"

Just then, the door opened and Kitty appeared.

"Who's excited to head out the beach on a beautiful sunny day?" She sang.

"It's too early for this." I mumbled.

"Guys we are going to have the best time ever!" "Think about it, at the beach there'll be so many cute guys." Kitty continued.

"Unlike you, we are both taken." Mae reminded her.

"Wait Kitty, your finally over Dae?" I asked confusedly.

"I'm not but we are going to try since he told me that he was actually dating Yuri." Kitty told us.

"Dang I'm sorry Kit." I said.

"It's fine, but he's also coming to the beach with Yuri so I'll be forced to look at them." Kitty complained.

"Oof." Mae said.

"Out guys, I'm going to change." I shoved them out and quickly locked the door.

I decided to wear a floral bikini with a cute cover up which is a crochet sweater. And matched it with white crocs. Not a super big fan of crocs but it's comfy so why not. I also brought a tote bag and filled it up with sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, my purse and my laptop in case if I want to binge-watch the summer I turned pretty. I'm absolutely in love with Jeremiah. He's so cute. #TeamJeremiah

I also applied some makeup and quickly braided my hair to 2 braids.

"Finally your done." Mae said enthusiastically.

"Let's go!" Kitty said excitedly.

We ended up walking since none of us had our driver license and the beach was only about a 10 minute walk.

We we arrived, I saw Min Ho and Q in their swim trunks. Where's Noah? I thought to myself. He's probably just late. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Dae and Yuri taking pictures.

"Y/N, Kitty and Mae you guys made it!" Q said cheerfully as he walked over to us with Min Ho.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied.

"This girl right here literally forgot." Mae pointed at me while laughing.

"Shut up." I mouthed and nudged her playfully.

While the others were chatting, Min Ho walked next to me and started to talk.

"Nice outfit." He complimented.

I felt the sparks again, but shoved it down my stomach.

"Thanks." I gave him a little twirl.

"How are things with Noah?" He asked curiously.

"We are fine, he's supposed to be here though."

"Oh."

"Guys we are going to play doubles beach volleyball!" Kitty announced.

"Let's join them." Min Ho said before running off. I followed the crew and we made it to the court.

"Who's going with who?" Q asked.

"I prefer watching." Mae said as she gave me a wink.

Ugh.

"That leaves me, Kitty, Min Ho and Y/N." Q said.

"I call going with Q!" Kitty said before running to their side and I saw her give Mae a quick wink.

They definitely planned this.

"Guess we are together saseang." Min Ho teased.

"Guess so."

I walked to my position and asked Min Ho if he was even good.

"Trust me, I've been playing for quite a while." He smiled lightly at me.

"But Q is an athlete!" I mouthed.

"So?"

"You better be on your A game."

"I got this girl."

I nodded and went back to my spot. It was their serve and I just watched as Min Ho passed the ball to me and I set for him. He did a super fast smash and Q missed it!

"Woo go team Y/N!" Mae cheered.

"I thought you were on my team!" Kitty joked.

We continued playing and I was actually not too bad for someone who doesn't play V-ball at all.

"And Min Ho and Y/N wins with 2 points ahead!" Mae announced.

"Yes!" Min Ho cheered and gave me a hug.

🦋

"Haha good job Min Ho." I mouthed.

"You were incredible." He whispered.

He then walked closer to me and touched my face with his long, slim fingers. He stared at me very carefully and brushed my hair behind my ear. I knew I was blushing because I could feel my face turn really hot.

"Your gorgeous." He flirted before walking back to Q and Kitty.

What the actual heck just happened? Was I swooning over him? Why did he touch my face and say that if he knows I'm in a relationship.

I touched my face quickly and it was still super warm. That must have been super embarrassing.

"Y/N what did I just witness?!" Mae said as she came over excitedly.

"Me blushing like an absolute idiot." I replied angrily.

"So you like him?"

"I'm not saying that!"

"Girl you gotta be honest with your feelings, stop hiding them and tell me!"

"I'm not hiding them." "I think he's just a shiny little star who caught my attention, but no I'm with Noah, not him." I concluded.

"But you like him."

"Never said that."

"Y/N what's with your red looking face?" Q asked.

I watched Min Ho walking to the booth to get some drinks.

"She was blushing so hard when Min Ho went up to her and touched her face, he also whispered something to her." Mae told him.

"Mae what the hell!" "Girl code!"

"Geez sorry I thought you and Q were besties!"

"Yeah..." Q said.

"You are it's just your so close to Min Ho and I don't want you to be giving him wrong info." I blabbed on and on until they both covered my mouth.

"Sweetie, Kitty, Mae and I are going to help you."

"Please no, I'm with Noah for the millionth time!" I reminded them.

Ignoring me, they started to come up with a plan.

"I got it." Kitty announced.

"Well spill Kit!" Mae shrieked.

"Keep your voice down!" I muttered.

" OK so the plan is firstly Q you go talk to Min Ho and ask him if he likes you." Kitty started saying.

"Then, you spy on him and notice if he gets jealous if Noah kisses you and record it."

"In the end, he's obviously going to confess to Q since he is the therapist of the friend group, and you guys will be happily together!" Kitty said cheerfully.

"That has to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard!" I joked.

"Trust me when it works you're going to thank us!" Kitty said while smiling.

"Well, I'm in." Mae told us.

"Me too!" Q agreed.

"Fuck my life." I groaned and they all laughed.

Just then, Noah walked over and parked his car.

Finally, he's here took him long enough!

Even though I was not very happy with the idea, I was still glad my friends are trying their best. I just hope he wouldn't find out about this plan. well I did say that if I don't like him after two weeks, we're gonna break up so he can't expect much from me right?

Noah was wearing a green cardigan with black sunglasses and a cute baseball hat. I'm assuming his swim trunks are in his bag because his bag was loaded with stuff. But his fit was super cute and I'm glad that he came!

"Sorry I'm late!" He announced to us and kissed my forehead lightly.

"At least you came." I said.

He could've just stayed at home and played video games like a typical annoying kid.

"What should we do guys?" Kitty asked.

Do you know what we can play? Never have I ever it's a great icebreaker game and a classic. I'm going to suggest that.

"Hmm, we could play never have I ever." I suggested.

Min Ho finally came back with our drinks. I hope he remembered that I like lemonade on a sunny day.

And he did remember! He gave it to me, and I thanked him quickly. He passed everyone their drinks.

"Great idea Y/N!" Mae said.

"Everyone get in a circle." Q instructed.

I was about to move when Noah came and sat next to me. I was fine with it but then Min Ho came and sat on the other side of me. I could feel the tension between us but stayed silent.

Awkward.

I wanted to sit next to Kitty and Mae! Dae and Yuri were still busy doing whatever the heck they were doing and didn't join us.

I swear, why would Dae pick Yuri instead of Kitty, my beautiful, best friend who is so nice and kind to everybody? I was still thinking about it when kitty started us off and asked a question.

"I'll start us off, never have I ever kissed someone." Kitty said, while slurping on her coke.

I watched around us and basically everyone put their fingers down. I mean I swear everyone has to do that. It's what we do!

"What a simple question Kitty, everyone's done that!" Min Ho complained.

It was simple, but a great warm up question good job Kitty!

"If your so good then go ahead!" "Plus I haven't!" Kitty talked back bitterly.

Right! Kitty hasn't ever kissed anyone because Dae was already with Yuri.

"Alright, never have I ever ate food off of the floor." I watched as Mae and Kitty put their fingers down.

I put mine down too. I don't do it anymore but I know I definitely did it before.

"Oh come on guys, I know you've done it before Q!" Min Ho said as he nudged Q playfully.

"I haven't actually." Q answered.

Surprising, but OK!

"Anyway, never have I ever kissed more than 2 girls." Q asked.

Mae and Min Ho put their fingers down.

"Noah you haven't?" I asked sarcastically: knowing that I was his first.

"Course not Y/N." He replied but gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Can you two not do pda in front of us?" Min Ho said annoyed.

That's so sus. I thought he loved kissing people. he probably just doesn't like seeing it. Lol.

I just smiled and ignored him.

"Wait Mae you've kissed girls?" Q asked curiously.

"Y'a, I'm bi." She said.

"Cool!" I complimented. I'm glad my best friend is so true to herself, unlike me.

"Y/N your turn!" Mae said.

I didn't know what's really ask so I asked a very juicy question.

"Hmm, never have I ever done the "you know what." I said while grinning.

Come on, we have to stir the tea.

Only Min Ho and Q put their fingers down.

"Damn, y'all are too young for this." Kitty said.

"True true." I agreed. It was no surprise Min Ho did it but I didn't know Q did it too!

"It was great." Min Ho smirked.

"Mae, your turn." Kitty tapped her shoulder.

We waited for Mae to come up with a question so I just played with Noah's hair is beautiful curls.

"Never have I ever been jealous of my crush and her boyfriend who are dating." She said while winking at me.

Oh dear god. I didn't know they were starting the plan right now. I am so not ready for this!

No one was really paying attention because then Q and Kitty started saying jokes but I saw Min Ho put down his finger.

OMG.

Does he like me?

What do you guys think of chapter 13 .-. I decided to give u guys an extra treat today 🙃

Comment down below so I don't lose motivation because well I don't know if y'all like it! Anyway enjoy!

Xoxo~ FofoHenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.9K 33
Minho is just a casual guy, who's traumatic past doesn't let him fall in love. He's cold to everyone and people are afraid of him. That's until a new...
2.8K 67 12
Your dad got a job opportunity in south Korea, which meant you'd be moving there, so when you get there you'll start your new school, almost immediat...
11.7K 577 27
One of my cuter books I've written (βœ…) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
21.1K 1.6K 26
Jisung and Minho's story started in boarding school, there was no denying the tension and attraction they had for one another but it was much more th...