Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 31

2.4K 85 94
By S4SUKEZ

RAMIROS POV

I am currently on a plane to go to England.

Apparently there is this gala for the mafias so I decided to go.

Im not an assassin or anything but I do some things for the mafias sometime. Mostly hacking if im being honest.

My mind drifts off to none other than silas.

I can admit I was probably acting over dramatic when she told me about the... things she did with her friend.

and when she basically admitted that she has feelings for me, I almost completely forgot that I was upset with her.

It's not like we're dating... yet.

Speaking of silas, isn't she in England right now? What if I see her, what if she sees me and thinks I came here to stalk her.

letting out a stressed sigh, I lean my head back on my chair as I think of what could possibly happen  if we run into eachother.

Just stop thinking about it Ramiro. Everything will be okay.

But I can't stop thinking about silas.

Everyday I think about her.

Her beautiful tattoos, her beautiful forest green eyes, those rare moments when you catch a glimpse of her gorgeous smile, her beautiful body.

I feel myself jolt as I find myself thinking of not so... gentleman thoughts.

I doubt someone like silas would actually want to be with me, let alone taking my virginity.

But wouldn't that be nic—

Shut up shut up shut up shut up...

It's wrong for me to think about silas that way, we're not even together.... Yet?

What have you done to me silas..

I mean who wouldn't fall for such a kind women.
••

SILAS POV

"Fucking watch it you idiot." I tell rocco as he accidentally nudges my currently— bleeding wound.

"Sorry sweetheart." Rocco mutters. his hand still protectively placed over my wound.

"If I punch you in your fucking jaw and say sorry would you forgive me."

"Well no—" he starts.

"Shut the fuck up then." I mumble.

He rolls his eyes, clearly amused about what's happening right now.

"Damn silas, you good?" I hear Camila ask me.

My face falls into a even more serious expression as I turn my head towards a calm Camila.

"I'm fucking great you know? It's totally like.. i don't know I haven't been stabbed." I reply.

"Oh well that's good to know." Camila says with a smile.

A few moments later we arrive back to Amalias house and I feel myself stand up with the help of Rocco and Matias.

They lead my weak body into the house and we are met with Salvatore and Lorenzo who looked like was having a serious conversation.

"Oh shit." Rocco mumbles, holding me tighter.

Salvatore looks over at me and our gazes instantly collide with eachothers.

"What the hell happened." Salvatore says as he quickly walks up to me with Lorenzo next to him.

I look down at my wound before looking back up at Salvatore. "I got stabbed if your too damn blind to notice."

Salvatore stares at me with a worried gaze and Lorenzo places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I know a place where they can help her." Lorenzo says. Glancing over at me before he averts his gaze towards my brothers.

"I'll give you the address, you guys should get going now before she passes out." he tells them.

Rocco nods before gently nudging my body to walk out of the house with him with the rest of my brothers and Camilas brothers behind us.

I let out a small groan as the pain starts to effect me more than earlier.

"It's okay." Camila whispers as she places a hand over mine.

I want a cigarette. I need one.

"I want a cigarette." I tell Camila.

Camila shrugs her shoulders. "Welp your just gonna have to wait."

I roll my eyes, pushing Camilas hand off of mine before drifting off to sleep on Rocco's shoulder.

••

"Silas stop trying to stab me." Matias warns me.

"Well your stitching me up quite rough don't you fucking think?"

He rolls his eyes, standing up and going over to Rocco.

"You finish the stitches." He mutters to rocco before going over to my brother Giovanni who stares at me with a soft eyes.

I grimace as I feel rocco wipe the now stitched up wound with rubbing alcohol.

I lean my head back on the chair as I start to feel my head pound with exhaustion.

I feel a bit of my hair be swept away from my face. "It's okay hun." I hear dante whisper in my ear.

"Get away from me." I groan as I sit up in the chair.

"Maybe you shouldn't sit up?" My brother Carlos says.

"Maybe you shouldn't be on my dick?" I remark as I jump off the chair, grabbing my shirt before sliding it back on.

Camila tilts her head at me as she stares at me with a worried look. "Silas maybe you should rest." She tells me.

I shake my head. "I'm good." I mutter.

"So stubborn." Giovanni comments.

••

"I mean it silas go to fucking bed." Rocco demands as he shuts the door to the room.

I stare up at the ceiling as I find myself not being able to go to sleep.

I want a cigarette.

I get up from my bed and go over to my purse that sits on a chair, grabbing a cigarette and a lighter before going out on the balcony.

I sit down on the floor as I stare up at the night sky.

I place the cigarette in my mouth and start to light it, and soon after I'm inhaling what I call paradise.

I lean my head back on the glass door as I exhale the smoke into nights cool air.

Why am I always the one getting shot or stabbed.

It seems like I can't get a fucking break.

I place the cancer stick back in my mouth, inhaling the only thing that seems to relieve my stress.

As I stare at the moon my mind drifts off to a certain guy.

Ramiro.

Maybe soon cigarettes aren't gonna be the only thing helping me relieve some built up stress.

Sex is one of the many things I want from Ramiro.

As if that wasn't obvious.

Ramiro reminds me of a drug. I want to stay away from it but yet I find myself crawling my way back to it.

He's addicting.

••
After I finished the cigarette I make my way back in the room, finally feeling the tiredness come to me.

I make my way to my bed and as I'm about to lay down my phone starts to ring.

_________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YALL SOMETHING 🙏🏼 AND YES THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY RUSHED BUT AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
1.3M 34.9K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
782K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
25.4K 790 50
Emilia Morales is taken in by the Russian Mafia leader at 16 after her father tries to kill her. For the next 7 years she takes on a new identity, Vi...