The New Batman Adventures - A...

By TaylaDragoHester

They're back...! With a new look, featuring Gotham Girls too, two video games Vengeance and Rise of Sin Tzu... More

Holiday Knights
Sins of the Father
The Vault
Lap Bat
Cold Comfort
Double Talk
Trick or Trick
A Little Night Magic
You Scratch my Back
Never Fear
Precious Birthstones
Joker's Millions
Pave Paradise
The Three Babes
Growing Pains
The Gardener's Apprentice
Lady X
Hold That Tiger
Miss Un-Congeniality
Love is a Croc
Torch Song
Strategery
Baby Boom
The Ultimate Thrill
Over the Edge
- Cat -n- Mouse -n- Cat -n- Mouse -n-
Bat'ing Cleanup
Mean Seasons
Critters
Cat Sitter
Gotham Noir
Cult of the Cat
Animal Act
Scout's Dishonor
I'm Badgirl
Old Wounds
The Demon Within
Legends of the Dark Knight
Batman: Vengeance
Ms.-ing In Action
Gotham In Pink
Hear Me Roar
Gotham In Blue
A Cat in The Hand
Jailhouse Wreck
Honor Among Thieves
No, I'm Batgirl!
Signal Fires
Cold Hands, Cold Heart
Mad Love
Chemistry
Beware the Creeper
Judgement Day
Batman: Rise of the Sin Tzu
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

More Than One Way

23 1 2
By TaylaDragoHester

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Gotham Girls

Episode #95 - More Than One Way

Upon hearing about a rare miniature painting in a local museum and Megan had to be on guard for the night, Poison Ivy climbs out of a nearby manhole, ready to steal it. She is unexpectedly joined by Harley Quinn, then Catwoman.

"Huh?" all three of them were surprised.

So now what...?

"The miniature painting?" ask Ivy.

"Seems like all three of us wants it." said Harley.

"But only one may have it." added Catwoman.

Realizing that only one of them can steal it, Harley suggests a game of rock-paper-scissors.

"Rock-paper-scissors?"

Lacking any better ideas, the three girls play to decide who gets to go for the prize. (What follows this depends on the results of the interactive segment. The final attempt skips Batgirl thwarting the theft, allowing the villain to escape with the picture for the next scene) ....First was Catwoman: As she carefully cuts her way through the window to open and carefully taken it. Only for Megan to stun her friend/enemy and Batgirl to handcuff her.

"Nice try, but no show." she said. "Right, Batgirl?"

"Bad, kitty."

Next was Harley Quinn: Walking at the two guards to use her guns to fire punching gloves to go on inside and saying.

"Bongy, bongy." said the insane clown girl.

She gets into the museum to steal the painting, only for Megan to pepper spray Harley a little...

"Picky, picky, girl."

And Batgirl to punch the villain next.

"Bong, bongy." getting her fists out to do so.

And last was Poison Ivy: Walking to the two guards to blow powder-like pepper to make them sneeze and for her to get inside the place.

"Bless you."

She steals the painting...And then we stop from there. Outside, the three criminals fight over the painting until they are all tied up by Batgirl and hold down by Megan too.

"Mine."

"Nope, neither of you get it but to Batgirl's victory." she said. "But nice try to each of you three."

And Batgirl who tells them that no matter how they do it, crime doesn't pay.

"No matter how you do it, crime doesn't pay, girls." said Batgirl.

Well, talk about a waste of time there, huh? Yep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.7K 28
FIRST THEY HATED EACH OTHER THEN THEY WERE THE BEST OF FRIENDS AND LASTLY THEY WERE LOVERS Damia Matthews and Jason Todd both had a rocky start when...
71.2K 1.2K 42
The only thing Eliana Mary Grayson wanted more than ever was to become the next Nightwing. With her father as her mentor, Eliana was sure that she'd...
41.7K 901 33
GrayBat FanFic