Our Lost Princess

By nerdywriter88

This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 40

1.4K 60 20
By nerdywriter88

Sorry for the late update😅

Sofia's pov

Next Day

I was happily making breakfast for all my kids. Usually the chef prepares the food but for some reason today I decided to make breakfast on my own. I was making omelette and pancakes for everyone as I knew how much they all love it.

"Mom" I heard Aaron's voice to which I turned towards him.

"Aaron. Good morning baby" I saw giving him a small hug to which he smiled a little.

"Morning mom" He replied in a low voice to which I frowned.

"Is everything okay Aaron?" I asked softly to which he nodded.

"Yeah I just saw uncle Leo packing his bags. Maybe he is leaving" Aaron replied to which I sighed.

"It's good that he is leaving" I said slowly to which Aaron raised his brows at me.

I sighed and looked away from him for a second but then again looked at Aaron knowing that he was waiting for my answer.

"I said what I said, Aaron. It's good that my brother is leaving. And I'm not saying that just because of yesterday's incident only. My brother thinks that I didn't notice his strange behavior with Ev. I did. I did notice when he was trying to provoke Ev without any reason" I said and sighed.

"From the very first day itself, he is trying to provoke Ev into fighting him. In the name of fun he tried to insult Ev. I saw how he liked to get on Ev's nerves. I noticed that all. Ev and my brother think that I didn't notice the unknown tension in between them but I did notice. It was hard to not notice" I sighed deeply.

"And honestly I'm quite happy that he is leaving. Because I did notice how he tried to create distance between Ev and us. He was again and again reminding Ev that she was all alone all these years without getting any kind of love from us. In short my brother, my own brother was indirectly calling my daughter outsider" I said getting a little angry and then turned towards Aaron.

"Ev is finally opening up to us. She is finally trying to be civil with all of us. And I honestly don't want her to misunderstand us because of anyone" I said and Aaron nodded.

"I agree mom. I noticed that too. I guess it's good that uncle is leaving. It's good for all of us" Aaron replied slowly.

I nodded and started mixing the batter when suddenly Aaron came behind and back hugged making me shocked.

"Don't worry mom. Everything will be fine one day" Aaron said and kissed my cheek to which I smiled and nodded at him.

"Thanks" I smiled caressing his cheeks.

"Now go and get ready. I'm almost done with my cooking" I said shooing him to which he playfully glared at me and left the kitchen.

I smiled at his antics and started making the pancake.

-After some time-

Once I was done with making the breakfast I asked the maid to call everyone for breakfast and then went to my room.

I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a box which had a small but beautiful decor piece for Nancy.

Sighs.

As much as I am angry with the situation created by my brother, I can't upset Nanny. She has always a nice girl to me.

Yesterday she actually looked little upset when I gave that pendant to Ev but I guess this decor piece will make her happy.

Taking that I made my way towards my brother's room.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in" I heard his voice and walked inside.

"Brother" I called him as his back was facing me.

He turned around and passed me a small smile before looking away.

I sighed and walked towards him. Keeping the box on the table and I hugged my brother.

"Please don't get angry with me, brother. You know how much I love and care for you" I said softly.

"Whatever happened yesterday was in past. Please keep the past aside and give a big smile to your sweet little sister" I said breaking the hug to which he chuckled a little.

"Sofia, Sofia, Sofia" He laughed kissing my cheek.

"Don't worry I forgave you and yes you're right. Let's keep aside the past" He said to which I nodded softly.

"Thank you" I said softly. "And this is for Nancy" I said and gave the box to him.

"What's this?" He asked with a frown and opened the box and then gasps in surprise.

"This is beautiful. Nancy will love this, Sofia" Brother said with a big smile to which I nodded.

"Of course" I replied with a smile.

"Come on now. Let's have breakfast. I have made your favorite pancake" I said to which he nodded and pulled his luggage along with him.

"Actually I'm leaving after half an hour so taking it outside now only" Brother said looking at my confused face to which I nodded.

When we reached dinning table I saw that no one was there.

"Oh god these people are so damn lazy. Leo you take your seat. I'll go and call everyone" I said to which he nodded and kept his luggage at the side and the box on the table.

I gave him a smile and walked towards Adrian's office to call him for breakfast.

Grace/Evelyn's pov

I'm late for the school today. Gosh. I quickly packed my stuff and walked towards the dinning hall when I saw Aaron.

"Good morning, Ev" Aaron chirped excitingly to which I gave him a small smile.

"Good morning Aaron" I said to which he smiled and walked along with me towards the dinning hall.

"You okay?" Suddenly Aaron asked causing me to look at him in surprise.

"Yes I'm okay. Why are you asking that?" I asked with a frown.

"No actually yesterday uncle Leo and you had an argument so I thought that maybe you might be feeling low or something" Aaron said looking genuinely concerned to which I chuckled.

"You really think that your 'oh so dear uncle Leo' has the power to make me feel low or something? I have encountered men like him a lot in past so yeah he doesn't scare me. Neither I'm dumb to ruin my mood for someone like him" I said with a chuckle to which he nodded.

Once we entered the dinning hall I saw Leonardo was already there waiting for others. But when he saw me he gave me a hard look but gave a friendly wave to Aaron. I rolled my eyes at his childish drama.

"Good morning little one" Suddenly Liam came and slapped my back playfully.

"Liamm" I yelled punching his stomach to which he laughed and wished others and went to sit beside Leonardo.

In the meantime I walked towards the nearby table to place my bag on the table but my clumsy self kicked in and I almost tripped but thankfully I didn't fell. But unfortunately the box which was on the table fell on the floor from the impact.

I jumped in fright when I heard a loud shattering sound from inside the box.

"What the hell" Leonardo yelled and almost ran towards me. He pushed me a little away from the table and opened the box.

"Uncle" Aaron chirped coming in between us.

"You broke it" Leonardo yelled in fury and then gave me a murderous look.

Oouch.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident" I said feeling kinda bad for him.

"No it was not an accident. You did that on purpose. First you snatched my Nancy's pendant and now you broke her decor piece. Why the fuck are you behind my daughter's happiness, Evelyn?" Leonardo shouted at the top of his voice.

Not again.

Soon Liam too came towards us and gave a stern look to Leonardo.

"Uncle calm down. Ev did it by mistake. Why would she do that on purpose?" Liam asked slowly yet sternly.

"Because she is jealous of my daughter" Leonardo said giving me a deadly look.

"Yeah right. I'm jealous of your daughter" I mocked him.

"Ev" Liam scolded me to which I pressed my lips in anger.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at Leonardo. "It was an accident" I apologized again hoping for him to close the matter but seems like Leonardo is in mood to fight.

"You don't mean it. You broke my Nancy's gift on purpose" Leonardo yelled once again.

"Uncle please. Ev said she is sorry then why are you dragging the matter. And how would Ev know that there was Nancy's gift in this box?" Aaron questioned in a calm tone.

"You don't teach me Aaron. I know her. I know she did it on purpose" Leonardo yelled and pushed Aaron a little and came close to me and gave me a dangerous look.

"Why did you do that?" He asked angrily.

But before I could have gave him a piece of mind he suddenly lifted his hand and..and slapped me.

*Shock*

I hissed in pain with the impact and looked at him in shock who was still looking very much angry. Suddenly my eyes filled with tears. I caressed my cheek and glared at him with anger filled eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Liam shouted and pushed Leonardo away from me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? How dare you to raise your fucking hand at my sister?" Liam shouted angrily at Leonardo whereas Aaron came and stood beside me.

Aaron pulled me in his arms and started rubbing my arms to calm me.

"What the hell in happening here?" I heard Mr parkar's voice and looked in his direction to see that him, mrs parkar and Celia were standing there in confusion.

They all came towards us with the puzzled look. Celia saw my tearful eyes and instantly came to me.

"What's wrong Ev?" She asked softly to which I blinked my eyes to not to cry.

"What happened Liam? Why were you shouting?" Mr parkar asked angrily to which Liam clenched his fists.

"Because this man *pointing at Leonardo* slapped Evelyn for a mere decor piece" Liam said glaring at Leonardo to which Mr and Mrs parkar looked shocked.

"What?" Mrs parkar whispered slowly and looked at her brother in shock.

"What?" Mr parkar yelled and walked towards Leonardo in anger.

"Are you out of your mind Leonardo? How dare you hitting my daughter?" Mr parkar yelled in fury.

"What's wrong with you brother? Why are you doing all these things?" Mrs parkar asked with tears in her eyes.

"Because she is behind my daughter's happiness" Leonardo said glaring at me.

"No. You are behind my daughter's happiness" This time mrs parkar yelled and glared at her brother in anger.

"Do you think I'm blind? Do you think I haven't seen your behavior towards my daughter? Ever since you have came, you are just provoking her. You are doing every shady thing to Ev. But I was silent thinking that you'll eventually stop your actions but no. You decided to raise your hand at my daughter. How dare you?" Mrs parkar asked in the hard voice causing me to look at her in disbelief.

Ever since I have come here, I have never seen her this much angry. It's like she is spitting fire today.

"Sofia, you can't talk to me in this tone" Leonardo said angrily.

"And you can't raise your hand at my daughter" Mrs parkar said in a cold voice to which Leonardo looked at her in shock.

"Sofia you-"

"Enough" Mr parkar roared causing Leonardo to stop.

"I am so done with you Leonardo. Yesterday you called my daughter gold digger and today you slapped her. How dare you? If you were not my wife's brother, I would have killed you by now" Mr parkar said in dangerous voice.

"And instead of apologizing for your deeds you are here blaming my daughter" Mr parkar said angrily.

"I would have apologized Adrian, if it was an mistake but your daughter purposely broke Nancy's gift" Leonardo said furiously.

"Fucking hell uncle. Are you blind or what? I myself saw that Ev tripped and her hand accidentally pushed the box. That was an accident. She didn't did that on purpose. What's wrong with you? That was just a decor piece" Aaron said still hugging me.

"Aaron you don't teach me. I know you love your sister and you would lie to save her evil acts" Leonardo said sternly to which everyone looked at him in shock.

"Sofia" Mr parkar turned towards mrs parkar and gave her a cold look. "Ask your brother to leave my house right now or else I won't be able to control myself today" Mr parkar said coldly.

"I am already frustrated with the stuffs and now your brother is making me more mad. Please ask him to leave. NOW. Or else I would forget the fact that he is your brother" Mr parkar said and looked away from mrs parkar.

She nodded and went towards a corner and pulled out a luggage. Later she walked towards Leonardo and left the luggage in front of him.

"LEAVE" Mrs parkar said in a cold and emotionless face to which Leonardo gritted his teeth in anger.

"So this is how you show respect to your elder brother?" Leonardo asked mockingly.

"You should be glad that we are not taking any action against you for raising your hand at my daughter, Leo. So please don't force us to change our decision. Just LEAVE" Mrs parkar said pointing her fingers towards the entrance.

"I will never forgive you for this, Sofia" Leonardo said angrily and left the mansion after taking his luggage. But before leaving he turned back and gave me a deadly look to which I glared him hard. Finally he left the place.

As soon as he left, Mrs parkar came to me and caressed my cheeks but she hissed when she saw my cheek where Leonardo slapped me.

"Celia, please get me some ice. We are going to Ev's room" She said to which Celia nodded.

Mrs parkar held my wrist and pulled me with her towards my room. Once we entered inside the room she broke down in tears.

"I am sorry" She kept chanted these words while crying to which I shook my head.

I made her sit on my bed and gave her a glass of water which she was denying but I forced her to drink the water.

"I am so sorry" She cried again but I wiped her tears.

"Hey it's ok. It wasn't your fault. Please don't cry" I said softly to which she finally stopped crying. I gave her some tissues to which she thanked me and wiped her face.

"It's really okay. You don't have to cry" I said to which she smiled a little at me but she still looked a little upset.

I so wanted to console her but had no idea how?

Soon Celia came with the ice pack. I was about to take that from her but Mrs parkar took that and started to massage my cheek with that.

After almost ten minutes, she finally stopped and gave me a small smile.

"Let's go and have some breakfast" She said to which I nodded.

We made our way towards the dining hall where everyone was waiting for us. We smiled at them.

Mrs parkar took her seat beside mr parkar whereas I sat with Aaron, like always. Aaron gave me a small assuring hug and passed me the spaghetti.

We all started eating our breakfast but somehow the happy vibes were gone. There was a thick tension around us, all thanks to Leonardo.

I was eating my breakfast quietly when my phone dinged. There is a message from an unknown number. I frowned and opened that message.

We should meet today.

Friend,
X.

Huh?

It must be that Connar. He has been lately messaging from different numbers nowadays as I have blocked his number.

I shook my head and blocked this number as well.

"Ev" I looked towards Mr parkar as he called me.

"If you want, you can take a day off today" Mr parkar said softly but I shook my head.

"No it's okay. I like going to school" I said with a small smile to which he nodded with a small smile.

After finishing my breakfast I got up and left for school hoping for a nice day.

Precap: Victoria in Parkar's mansion.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and family and check my other books too.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
650 56 17
Are they destined to be with each other? Or does destiny have other plans for them? "Why can't you love me? What have I done so wrong that you even h...
581K 18.2K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...