A Team Game

By WaterNymph999

The sequel to the 750th Hunger Games, Kain, Caspar, Emilé and Tomasž are mentors. Their actions in the previ... More

A/N
A/n
A Capitol Announcement - Lexi Star's POV (Capitol Citizen)
D9 reaping (Kain's POV)
The Train (Emilié's POV)
Still on the train observations (Caspars POV)
The Capitol (Kain's POV)
Training Day 1 (Tomasž's POV)
Dinner Day1 (Emilé's POV)
Training day 2 (Caspar's POV)
Comments on the mock games (Kains POV)
The Chariot Parade (Universal POV)
Post chariot parade (Kains POV)
Three days of training later The interviews (Emilé's POV)
The games #1
A/N
The games #2
The games #3

Why? (Lana's POV)

153 6 2
By WaterNymph999

I'm curled up in a dark room in the basement of the tribute centre. Why has this happened to me? I still remember the searing sting of the tracker jackers, and the mumbling voices when I blacked out. I still have my tongue, but they used tracker jacket venom to tamper with my brain so I can't speak. I can him and stuff, but I can't seem to make myself say while words.
I served people for the first time tonight. I'm serving that group of mentors for the rest of the week. I was being watched because it was my first time as an avox, so I kept my head down. I felt uneasy as I cleared the plates away, I'm certain someone was watching me. I haven't seen the others since I woke up and was tortured, I'm guessing the same has happened to them and they are serving a household somewhere. I pull the thin servants rags round me. Why me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 702 20
"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." Every victor of the Hunger Games has been a mentor to the tribut...
82.3K 1.5K 29
What if you were chosen as one of 24 tributes chosen to fight to the death? What if your newfound friend came with you? What if there could only be O...
22.1K 1.1K 93
The 125th annual Hunger Games has arrived. Of course, the Capitol demands a special games to take place, a Quarter Quell. This year, the fifth Quarte...
3.3K 105 29
The 2nd rebellion failed. That was years ago. This year is the 158th Hunger Games. ****************************************** Hazel is sure she won't...