𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 (𝚂𝚎�...

By hfcbdhhsjhs

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRA❤
EXTRA-2❤
EXTRA-3❤
EXTRA-4❤
EXTRA-5❤
EXTRA-6❤
EXTRA-7❤
EXTRA-8❤
EXTRA-9❤
EXTRA-10❤
EXTRA-11❤
EXTRA-12❤
EXTRA-13❤
EXTRA-14❤
EXTRA-15❤
EXTRA-16❤
EXTRA-17❤
EXTRA-18❤
EXTRA-19❤
EXTRA-20❤
...
EXTAR-21❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-23❤
EXTRA-24❤
25❤
26❤
27❤
28❤
29❤
30❤
31❤
32❤
33❤
34❤
35❤
36❤
37❤
38❤
39❤
40❤
41❤
42❤
43❤
44❤
45❤
46❤
47❤
48❤
49❤
50❤
51❤
52❤
53❤
54❤
55❤
56❤
57❤
58❤
59❤
60❤
61❤
62❤
63❤
64❤
65❤
66❤
67❤
68❤
69❤
70❤

9

1.9K 88 82
By hfcbdhhsjhs

Kanak kajal roshni and aashika was sitting in aashika's home.
Roshni was looking towards them weirdly.

" Why are you making this kind of plan. You all know daksh will kill me if I actually do it. " Roshni said they all look at her nodding their head.

" I agree but my husband is out of this city so I can join you all ". Kajal said happily.

" The far rahul will do is scold me like some fucking kid it's ok he will not get to know ". Kanak said rolling her eyes.

" Ayaan won't get to know babhi agree na we will have fun". Aashika said holding her arms and pouting towards her.

" We can have this fun right now to and daksh is already worried about khushi and if I do something now he will take out his all anger on me ". Roshni said and shake her head.

" Babhi if something happen then tell him it was kanak idea". Aashika said kanak glare towards them shaking her head.

" Why me no no I'm not even part of it ."

" Look if I come with you all and daksh get to know about it then I will not be only one dealing with him I will give your name too. Most important kanak and aashika your name ". Roshni said and finally agree with them.

" Thank god I'm safe ". Kajal said and sigh in relief.

" Why she is out of trouble just because she is not his sister or anything. I will tell him it's all your idea". Kanak said glaring towards kajal who show her tongue to them.

" I'm not his sister too then why I'm in trouble with him ". Aashika mumble to herself.

" Leave all of you we are making plan or we are thinking about the way to save ourselves from consequences shut up we are going and that's final look we will leave at one am at night everyone and make sure your husbands are sleeping we will go to beach and at night beach side is empty it will be fun and after sun rise we will come back home I will bring my scooty babhi you too bring it ." Kanak said making everyone quit.

" Daksh will be angry " Roshni mumble biting her nails

" Don't think much babhi we will shift blam on kajal" . Aashika said loudly and start laughing when kajal glare towards her.

" So we are going home will meet you all tonight " Saying that kajal and kanak leave her house.

" So how is khushi daksh bhaiya is talking with her sweetly right ". Aashika ask roshni shake her head.

" He is not even talking to her he  just stay quit in front of her but keep giving me things to give her he bring juice for her everyday but in khushi eyes I bring it. I don't know why he is doing this ".

" Khushi is fine "

" Not at all I've told ayaan he told me to bring her hospital so daksh will take her tomorrow. Are we actually going out today ". Roshni ask aashika nodded her head.

" Don't think much ". Aashika said blinking her eyes.

" I'm telling you if daksh get to know then  I will tell him it's all your idea. I'm going home now you all just find a way to get in trouble ". Roshni said leaving aashika alone .

" Leave it what worst will happen ayaan will scold me it's not new. I still have whole day I've to go to ayushi school too this madam is still sleeping ". Aashika said to herself and walk to ayushi room.

" Ayushi wake up baby get ready for school we have to attend your parents teacher meeting right". She said ayushi open her eyes and look towards aashika then here and there.

" Papa is not here right you will come only right". She asked making grabby hand towards aashika.

" Why did you do something in school ". Aashika said making her sit on her lap.

" I don't attend some classes because my homework was not done ". She answer looking down while pouting.

" Indeed my kid " Aashika thought.

" Aren't you too young to bunk your classes " 

" Bunk? What is this". Ayushi ask aashika chuckle ruffling her hair.

" Go get ready you papa is also coming with us he will pick us in some hours. Don't start whining now . Get ready."

" Mummy listen..... Why don't you come alone please ".

" Ayushi it's not up to me right and before doing any mischief don't you remember how your papa is like so don't complain now."

After half an hours later ayushi come in aashika room getting all ready.

" So I'm calling ayaan ok".

" Mumma don't call why don't you attend it only papa will be angry ". She said hugging aashika.

" No need to call I'm already here and little miss what did you do that I will be angry " . Ayaan said and take ayushi on his lap.

" Bunk" Aashika whisper in  ayaan ear.

" Let's go " He said and they all left for ayushi school.

As they reach school ayushi hold ayaan's hand and pull him little down.

" What happen" He said

" Don't scold me infront of them they will make fun of me later ". She said pouting.

" Finally you are here ayushi because I thought you will not be attending it to". Teachers said giving pointed look towards ayaan and aashika.

" Hello good morning " . Ayaan said politely ignoring her previous statement.

" If only your daughter was also that polite " Teacher said again ayaan look at aysuhi rising his eyebrows.

" Here are her paper marks are good in ever subject but please do teach her some manner like regularly attending her class and complete her homework most important stop talking in class. "

" She sit on last bench with her friends and keep giggling and making noise with her friends she is way too much talkative. Every day she had a tummy ache inform school if she is not going to attend any class from now on her attendance is really low. Either she will be absent or she will be talking in class and reason for absent id tummy ache you want to see her attendance register". Teacher said and shower her register to ayaan and aashika they both look at it then at ayushi .

" Just being good in studies is not enough. If you both think you can teach her at home then keep her at home only which you both actually do most of the day she is on leave because ". Teacher said again.

" She will not be absent.... I leave her at school gate everyday how she is absent most of the day ". Ayaan said confused and look at ayushi.

" Then you better ask her and her little friend I'm talking with her parents too today ". Teacher said

" I will talk to her about this if she is absent then call me Or drop me message about this ". Ayaan said and take ayushi report card.

" We send message every single time whenever any student is absent. "

" Really... How is this possible I never received any message you can have this number now "  Ayaan said and write his number and come out her class with ayushi and aashika.

" Papa are you angry ". Ayushi ask cutely.

Aashika press her lips together to not laugh out loud.

" So we are going home now ". Aashika ask ayaan dhake his head.

" Hospital her vaccination " He mumble pointing towards ayushi who was pouting right now.

" Papa answer me are you angry if yes then I'm not going home I want to go to chachu house I will meet khushi dii also".

" First you tell me little miss where did you go after bunking. " Ayaan ask sitting on her level.

" Bunk what is this ".

" Baby when you were absent then where were you". Ayaan ask again.

" I was with my friend at her house since her mommy daddy both go to work and we play with doll and eat so many chocolates there ". Ayushi said smiling.

" Whose idea was it "

" Mine papa I'm the leader " Ayushi said proudly

" I will take out this leadership spirit today from you ". Ayaan said twisting her ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 135K 67
𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐎𝐫 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢(𝟐𝟏) 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐢...
2.6M 71.6K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...
10.4K 179 24
A dengerous, cold and ruthless Mafia x A soft, cute and innocent girl Enjoy!! 🐨
2.4K 107 13
It is believed that destiny plays an important role in bringing two people together 🍃 whether they're miles away from each other if they're meant to...